Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Iphone 6 Or Samsung Galaxy S6, Which One To Buy? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 6 Or Samsung Galaxy S6, Which One To Buy? (4554 Views)

Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? / Iphone 6 Vs Samsung Galaxy S6. Which One Is Better / Samsung Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge Officially Unveiled (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 6 Or Samsung Galaxy S6, Which One To Buy? by eeemily: 10:16am On Mar 11, 2015
I am having a tough decision here...I'm currently using the Galaxy S5. It's been a decent phone, definitely enjoy the freedom, but over time now, I have felt it almost wanting to slow down, or even have slower loading times.

I have been noticing the Galaxy S6, after being announced, seemed that it may help fix a lot of these issues, but at the same time, I do remember iOS still being pretty strong as well.

I have also read some reviews on iPhone 6 vs. Samsung Galaxy S6, and think that Samsung Galaxy S6 is better to buy.

If you were me, which one will you choose?

You can refer to this review: http://www.noteburner.com/reviews/samsung-galaxy-s6-vs-iphone-6.html

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6 Or Samsung Galaxy S6, Which One To Buy? by Femistico(m): 11:12am On Mar 11, 2015
u've checked out some reviews abt the two fones den what is now holding u back after all wat u've read or mayb u are trying to advertise ur blog..better go for s6
Re: Iphone 6 Or Samsung Galaxy S6, Which One To Buy? by spacefreak: 11:20am On Mar 11, 2015
Buying a smartphone is not dependent on specifications alone. It depends on how you intend to use the phone. IOS and Android are different operating system with different user experience. You should ask yourself which user experience soothe you more. Also, buying a new phone is still dependent on your wallet and how much dent you want to make. If your budget is limitless you can go ahead and buy both. grin But buying a new phone I highly dependent on the user no one can exactly tell you what you want.
Re: Iphone 6 Or Samsung Galaxy S6, Which One To Buy? by Jeffy1206(m): 11:26am On Mar 11, 2015
All pretty good phones but will choose s6 sha.
Re: Iphone 6 Or Samsung Galaxy S6, Which One To Buy? by sseunth(m): 1:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
i am using s4 presently but i am thinking of going for samsung s6 edge.....the appearance of the fone is welcoming
Re: Iphone 6 Or Samsung Galaxy S6, Which One To Buy? by eeemily: 2:39am On Mar 12, 2015
sseunth:
i am using s4 presently but i am thinking of going for samsung s6 edge.....the appearance of the fone is welcoming
Yeah, it's creative.
Re: Iphone 6 Or Samsung Galaxy S6, Which One To Buy? by falseman(m): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2015
Even S6 will slow down at some point if you don't have the habit of cleaning up residue files or you can backup your apps then do a complete wipe then your phone will be fast as new.

I won't trade a replaceable battery, dust and water resistant phone for curved edge.
Head to eBay then get a 5000mah battery for your S5 there's so much hype in this new phone but the truth remains that whatever that S6 will do the S5 can equally do.... Don't waste your money but if you have to waste it go for IPhone 6 at least you have a feel of different OS.

3 Likes

Re: Iphone 6 Or Samsung Galaxy S6, Which One To Buy? by luthorcorp: 10:41pm On May 06, 2015
well speaking of ruggedity i would recommend the iphone6 but in terms of software sophistications n flexuibility u gotta take samsung
Re: Iphone 6 Or Samsung Galaxy S6, Which One To Buy? by funny60: 11:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
Samsung Galaxy s6 with a 16MP camera and an aperture of 1.9. is big, bright and beautiful, 5.1 Quad HD super AMOLED display, for Galaxy S6 Price check here for more detaills follow the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/samsung-galaxy-s6-s6-edge-review/
Re: Iphone 6 Or Samsung Galaxy S6, Which One To Buy? by Bratking(m): 5:45am On Jul 15, 2015
falseman:
Even S6 will slow down at some point if you don't have the habit of cleaning up residue files or you can backup your apps then do a complete wipe then your phone will be fast as new.

I won't trade a replaceable battery, dust and water resistant phone for curved edge.
Head to eBay then get a 5000mah battery for your S5 there's so much hype in this new phone but the truth remains that whatever that S6 will do the S5 can equally do.... Don't waste your money but if you have to waste it go for IPhone 6 at least you have a feel of different OS.

Concurred.
Re: Iphone 6 Or Samsung Galaxy S6, Which One To Buy? by Bratking(m): 5:46am On Jul 15, 2015
@Op, I have had S5 for quite a while now and it has served me well. don't waste your money on S6 cos your S5 is almost as good. just clean up all the junk and temporary files that invariably slows down the phone's processing speed overtime if left unchecked. also the lollipop OS bug that sometimes inexplicably slows everything down is general is not exclusive only on S5. It may come back to hunt you later on S6. but if you must, then go for iPhone 6 plus: Bigger screen and sophisticated OS.
Re: Iphone 6 Or Samsung Galaxy S6, Which One To Buy? by chidi4eze(m): 6:15am On Jul 15, 2015
falseman:

plz how can I buy d ba3 from eBay am very interested
Re: Iphone 6 Or Samsung Galaxy S6, Which One To Buy? by falseman(m): 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
chidi4eze:
plz how can I buy d ba3 from eBay am very interested

I have 2 of it which is still new. If you are interested let me know.
Re: Iphone 6 Or Samsung Galaxy S6, Which One To Buy? by temmym4(m): 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
luthorcorp:
well speaking of ruggedity i would recommend the iphone6 but in terms of software sophistications n flexuibility u gotta take samsung

Ruggedity? Iphone? like seriously? lol.

Go on youtube and watch Iphone 6 vs galaxy s6 drop test bro
Re: Iphone 6 Or Samsung Galaxy S6, Which One To Buy? by luthorcorp: 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
temmym4:

Ruggedity? Iphone? like seriously? lol.

Go on youtube and watch Iphone 6 vs galaxy s6 drop test bro
it's about choice dude,both are very okay
Re: Iphone 6 Or Samsung Galaxy S6, Which One To Buy? by Bayoibee: 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hello pls anyone that wants to sell iPhone 6 or 6s with iOS version 9.1 or below I'm really interested thank you
Re: Iphone 6 Or Samsung Galaxy S6, Which One To Buy? by Morale16: 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
Bayoibee:
Hello pls anyone that wants to sell iPhone 6 or 6s with iOS version 9.1 or below I'm really interested thank you
iPhone 6 70k

(1) (Reply)

My Infinix Hot 4 X557 Finally Arrived From Konga, so feel free to ask anything / Should I Go For Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot S or Hot 4 Pro / Discover A Telephone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.