Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Best Car To Buy With N1.5million? - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Best Car To Buy With N1.5million? (48882 Views)

The First Car To Ever Get A Speed Ticket Was Caught Doing 8MPH / The Best Car Interior You’ve Ever Seen… / With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Car To Buy With N1.5million? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
chidyhels:

Best Advise
madam u wan buy car...?
Re: Best Car To Buy With N1.5million? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
2sExy1:
madam u wan buy car...?
Lol
keke maruwa

Wetin carry u enter here
Make sure u have buses in the street before u start to they form Bigboz
Re: Best Car To Buy With N1.5million? by oyejideogunjumo: 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
RAV 4
Re: Best Car To Buy With N1.5million? by dapotemi: 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
papawemba:

Mileage?

150k sir!
Re: Best Car To Buy With N1.5million? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
chidyhels:

Lol
keke maruwa

Wetin carry u enter here
Make sure u have buses in the street before u start to they form Bigboz
lol.. Okay ma.
Re: Best Car To Buy With N1.5million? by rhames(m): 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
Switlife:
Hey Everyone. What's the best car (brand and model) to buy with N1.5m. Pls give answers with good reasons. Thanks.

do you want an SUV or a sedan?
Re: Best Car To Buy With N1.5million? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
Anyone who post any adverts, phone number, links, referrals etc here will surely get a 2 year ban mark my words.

OP, please if you wish to transact any business or dealings, do it at your own risk outside this thread. For the decency of this thread to remain, stop picking up dealers or sellers and interrogating/bargaining with them on this thread. This is cartalk section and not autos section.
Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.
Re: Best Car To Buy With N1.5million? by drlizzy(f): 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
sonnie10:
For #1.2M you can get a 2004 tokumbo pathfinder.

Really and why is it that cheap. What a
re the known issues with the brand

1 Like

Re: Best Car To Buy With N1.5million? by ndidibabe(f): 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
Chynx:

It rarely comes as toks. You find more of the American spec as toks; but mine is the European spec (which is more rugged, durable and fuel efficient).

A couple of friends that were lucky to find toks, got theirs at N1.550m and N1.6m respectively.

I bought mine for 1m from an uncle who is a banker. It still had a low mileage of 53k miles as at when I bought it.

It's a car that will leave you with absolutely no regrets whatsoever...especially as a lady. wink
Hmm. Thanks! I am a lover of Toyota for his "ruggedity" and very low cost of maintenance. I have used Corolla all my life. From 1st lady to Small but mighty(1999) and currently 2003 model. I am selling the latter which i have used for 5 years for 800k. Infact, someone has made a part payment and i am contemplating on buying the 2006 model once the buyer completes his payment. I saw one at Mandilas for N1.7m but i think it's expensive. It is an European spec(Bank type) like yours. However, i consider the American spec more feminine.
Re: Best Car To Buy With N1.5million? by drlizzy(f): 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
for those who know. I got an offer 4 a 5months Naija used Nissan pathfinder 100k mileage for 1.5m.Is it a good deal and what are the known problems with a Nissan pathafinder? Thanks
Re: Best Car To Buy With N1.5million? by Chynx(m): 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
ndidibabe:
Hmm. Thanks! I am a lover of Toyota for his "ruggedity" and very low cost of maintenance. I have used Corolla all my life. From 1st lady to Small but mighty(1999) and currently 2003 model. I am selling the latter which i have used for 5 years for 800k. Infact, someone has made a part payment and i am contemplating on buying the 2006 model once the buyer completes his payment. I saw one at Mandilas for N1.7m but i think it's expensive. It is an European spec(Bank type) like yours.

You are welcome my dear.

N1.7m for an '06 corolla is quite on the high side...depending on how neat it is though.

Just take your time, do a proper research with the help of a trusted vehicle engineer, then take a decision.

Feel free to PM me if you have any doubts. I think I can be of help when it comes to automobile mastery.

Goodluck! smiley
Re: Best Car To Buy With N1.5million? by 8ightball: 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
Qaisar1:

Too much electrical fault

So says a man who has never driven, used or owned an Audi. #TeamAudi Where is Oga Siena?
Re: Best Car To Buy With N1.5million? by Qaisar1: 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
8ightball:

So says a man who has never driven, used or owned an Audi. #TeamAudi Where is Oga Siena?

Sorry bros, don't be too quick to judge. I had an Audi A4 Saloon
Re: Best Car To Buy With N1.5million? by sonnie10: 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
drlizzy:

Really and why is it that cheap. What a
re the known issues with the brand

Check my previous listings. Some people depend on the rate of turn over to maximize profit while some would rather put all their problems on one vehicle. For me, the former is preferable.
Re: Best Car To Buy With N1.5million? by wanney: 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
nurey:

Let's not be biased when helping people out, autosbay is right to have voted the corolla especially the 2003-2007 model year, that ride is one tough moda4ka will go anywhere and everywhere but op stay away from sports version as the sideskirt and bumpers are closer to the ground pass an uneven road and kiss the perfect shape good bye. The only annoying thing is blandness of this cars when you park ur car and waiting for someone let's say like 10mins, there is nothing to fiddle with or try to know how things work TOYOTA = blandness.

I would love to recommend a
VW Passat,
NISSAN teana, maxima, altima
HONDA accord EOD 05 or DC 06 and 07
Or just get ur self a 2005 honda CRV drives like a car and looks like an SUV reliable and good.
please what model year of nissan teana is within that range(1.5m)?
Re: Best Car To Buy With N1.5million? by Ideyontop: 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
2sExy1:
Most of the used cars there are in the 2Million naira range. what is the cost of clearing?

You can search out cars far below 2million naira. Look for Justi4jesu she will answer all your questions
Re: Best Car To Buy With N1.5million? by Olawole2011: 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
I am here to know your final decision
Re: Best Car To Buy With N1.5million? by Enifloxy(m): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
Switlife:
The car will be for a young Bachelor who uses the car for going to work and other routine stuff.

I think Toyota brands are cool though. Highlander or Camry.
u cannot get a toyota highlander for dat price except itz nigerian used. Either to get a toyota rav4 2003 or big daddy 2004
Re: Best Car To Buy With N1.5million? by nurey(m): 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
wanney:
please what model year of nissan teana is within that range(1.5m)?

The first generation will do between 2002 to 2005 u shud get for that price but note, the teana is shares a lot of things as maxima and altima so anyone you can lay your hands on iss ok.
Re: Best Car To Buy With N1.5million? by oneal10: 10:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
WHAT OF RX 3000
Re: Best Car To Buy With N1.5million? by Stancity(m): 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
chidozy15:
how much does a Toyota Avalon go for?? someone help me please smiley
2002 model and i ask.. How is the Fuel economy and maintenance.. Someone help out please..
Re: Best Car To Buy With N1.5million? by R0ckefeller: 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
Switlife:
Hey Everyone. What's the best car (brand and model) to buy with N1.5m. Pls give answers with good reasons. Thanks.
go wit what autobay said or still go buy urself a camry.
Re: Best Car To Buy With N1.5million? by nathdim: 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Stancity:
2002 model and i ask.. How is the Fuel economy and maintenance.. Someone help out please..
need more advice too am confused about which 2 chose between rx300 and 03 avalon
Re: Best Car To Buy With N1.5million? by Seunannointing: 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
englishmart:
Peugeot 406 prestige

Best advice! Or better still, peugeot 607

1 Like

Re: Best Car To Buy With N1.5million? by Stancity(m): 11:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
Stancity:
Asking about Avalon 2002/03 model.. How is the Fuel economy and maintenance.. Someone help out please..want to move from Volvo 850GLT to either one of both mentioned. Thanks..
Re: Best Car To Buy With N1.5million? by Chynx(m): 12:01am On Mar 13, 2015
osmosis2015:

Please, don't get mad at me...what is Bank type? Toyota Corola.

No issues bruv.

Pictures of the "bank type" corolla has been uploaded by a good Samaritan who happens to be the third post below your comment.

He said it all!
Re: Best Car To Buy With N1.5million? by Emeka71(m): 12:13am On Mar 13, 2015
For Me is Hyundai Accent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Brand Of Car Has The Best Fuel Economy? / Largest Land Vehicles In The World (photos) / How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.