Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Buhari Is A Confirmed Hypocrite, Unreliable. Sule Lamido. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A Confirmed Hypocrite, Unreliable. Sule Lamido. (1832 Views)

Sule Lamido: Tyranny Fuels Mass Defection To APC / EFCC Re-Arraigns Sule Lamido, Sons, Others / Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is A Confirmed Hypocrite, Unreliable. Sule Lamido. by PhockPhockMan: 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
It's surprising to know that of all the unfavorable comments by the PDP governors at their last interactive session in lagos, only the ones made by Ekiti State Gov, Ayo Fayose was picked as unfavorable by many commentators. Is it because Fayose is a known Buhari's antagonist or because he's from South?
Apart from Niger state governor Babangida Aliyu's lambasting of APC and Okorocha as a gang of liars for saying that seven PDP governors are discussing with APC for possible defection, the Jigawa state governor, gave a damning Verdict on Buhari's noise about insecurity.
According to him,.. "this same Buhari that is now politizing the insecurity in North East kept quiet when Abacha was terrorizing the people of Nigeria leading to the killings of prominent people like Pa Rewane, Kudirat Abiola etc and also bombings in lagos, Enugu and other places".
He urged APC to stop telling Nigerians lies that he's negotiating to defect to APC. According to him, he's the only founding father of PDP still active in Politics, saying he can never run away from PDP, the house he played a prominent role to build.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Confirmed Hypocrite, Unreliable. Sule Lamido. by jonathan12345: 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
JUST LOOK AT WHAT YOU POSTED!!!

Re: Buhari Is A Confirmed Hypocrite, Unreliable. Sule Lamido. by PhockPhockMan: 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
jonathan12345:
JUST LOOK AT WHAT YOU POSTED!!!
Please face topic. Those who watched the program can testify.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Confirmed Hypocrite, Unreliable. Sule Lamido. by egift(m): 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
The same Sule Lamido that said "President Jonathan is like a mad man with a llghter in a petrol station"

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Confirmed Hypocrite, Unreliable. Sule Lamido. by kestolove95(m): 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
egift:
The same Sule Lamido that said "President Jonathan is like a mad man with a llghter in a petrol station"
nna en....d. tin tire me o

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Confirmed Hypocrite, Unreliable. Sule Lamido. by PhockPhockMan: 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
egift:
Please face topic. What was Buhari's action during Abacha years of terror.
Re: Buhari Is A Confirmed Hypocrite, Unreliable. Sule Lamido. by Slynonny(m): 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
Kai Mallam Buhari you get am for Polish ba?
Mallam Buhari: Yoo waa i get am veri plenti plenti.
Oya come polish my shoes.
Mallam Buhari: Kawo Kwudi oga.
Nkita lachaa gi anya.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Confirmed Hypocrite, Unreliable. Sule Lamido. by egift(m): 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Mr. Phockery my pal, Lamido is right that Jonathan is a madman that want to burn down Nigeria for selfish reasons. And now to keep his sons out of prison, he has to carry out Jonathan's assignment of Attacking and Insulting Buhari.

As for Abacha regime, Buhari integrity was never tainted. He ran the best Goverment Agency in the history of Nigeria (PTDF). Even Jonathan loved what he did so much he modeled SURE-P after PTDF.

Buhari is the real deal. Sai Buhari 2015.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Confirmed Hypocrite, Unreliable. Sule Lamido. by PhockPhockMan: 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
kestolove95:
nna en....d. tin tire me o
E never start to tire una. Now na morning.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Confirmed Hypocrite, Unreliable. Sule Lamido. by PhockPhockMan: 3:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
egift:

Mr. Phockery my pal, Lamido is right that Jonathan is a madman that want to burn down Nigeria for selfish reasons. And now to keep his sons out of prison, he has to carry out Jonathan's assignment of Attacking and Insulting Buhari.

As for Abacha regime, Buhari integrity was never tainted. He ran the best Goverment Agency in the history of Nigeria (PTDF). Even Jonathan loved what he did so much he modeled SURE-P after PTDF.

Buhari is the real deal. Sai Buhari 2015.
Integrity my foot, list Buhari's achievements in your state, Enugu state, both as head of state and PTF chairman.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Confirmed Hypocrite, Unreliable. Sule Lamido. by chamboy(m): 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

where was anybody during Abacha's tenure
Re: Buhari Is A Confirmed Hypocrite, Unreliable. Sule Lamido. by seunmsg(m): 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
This betrayal called Sule Lamido won't just keep his mouth shut. Where was he during the Abacha days? Where was GEJ who is now a major beneficiary of our democracy during the struggle to chase the military away and enthrone democracy? Where was Sule Lamido himself when thousands of Nigerians trooped to the street to protest against the cabal that was preventing GEJ's elevation to acting president during the Yar'adua era?

Lamido better don't allow Nigerians to start with him. We understand the fact that he's concerned about the possibility of GEJ jailing his corrupt son if he refuses to support him but that doesn't mean he should turn himself to another FFK or Fayose.
Re: Buhari Is A Confirmed Hypocrite, Unreliable. Sule Lamido. by nigerianvenom(m): 4:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
buhari can never become nigeria's president,never can that happen.we all know
Re: Buhari Is A Confirmed Hypocrite, Unreliable. Sule Lamido. by dokyOloye: 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
nigerianvenom:
He can never sleep in Aso rock,even if as a guest.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Confirmed Hypocrite, Unreliable. Sule Lamido. by deskossy(m): 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
That was a knockout blow...
Re: Buhari Is A Confirmed Hypocrite, Unreliable. Sule Lamido. by egift(m): 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Integrity my foot, list Buhari's achievements in your state, Enugu state, both as head of state and PTF chairman.
Have you seen how you are flipping like fish out of water.

I have problem if you chose to vote Jonathan, but I and majority of Nigerians are voting for Change. Sai Buhari.
Re: Buhari Is A Confirmed Hypocrite, Unreliable. Sule Lamido. by Jblessing(m): 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
we shall see...28 march is around d corner
Re: Buhari Is A Confirmed Hypocrite, Unreliable. Sule Lamido. by abdul4new(m): 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
PDP APOLOGIST WHERE IS YOUR SOURCE.
Re: Buhari Is A Confirmed Hypocrite, Unreliable. Sule Lamido. by PhockPhockMan: 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
chamboy:
where was anybody during Abacha's tenure
Please face topic.
Re: Buhari Is A Confirmed Hypocrite, Unreliable. Sule Lamido. by PhockPhockMan: 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
seunmsg:
This betrayal called Sule Lamido won't just keep his mouth shut. Where was he during the Abacha days? Where was GEJ who is now a major beneficiary of our democracy during the struggle to chase the military away and enthrone democracy? Where was Sule Lamido himself when thousands of Nigerians trooped to the street to protest against the cabal that was preventing GEJ's elevation to acting president during the Yar'adua era?

Lamido better don't allow Nigerians to start with him. We understand the fact that he's concerned about the possibility of GEJ jailing his corrupt son if he refuses to support him but that doesn't mean he should turn himself to another FFK or Fayose.
Just because Lamido refused to join terrorists that's why you're calling him betrayer. I know your're a little kid during Abacha years.
Lamido was among G-34members that challenged abacha here in Nigeria, when tinubu was busy pushing cocaine in USA.

NOW READ.
............................................................................ ......

We felt pained that Nigeria, the leader of the black race, can be so trivialised. So, myself, Abubakar Rimi, Solomon Lar, Alex Ekwueme, Iorchia Ayu, Solomon Ellah, Bola Ige, and two others, formed the G.9. We met at Ekwueme’s office in Raymond Njoku Street, Ikoyi and discussed Nigeria extensively.
It was agreed that for some of us from the North who had worked with the military to prove that we were not part of the Abacha agenda for the North, we should go and form a group and challenge Abacha. ‘Go and challenge Abacha if you want those of us in the South to believe you’ . We agreed. We formed the G.18, which was purely a northern formation.
We challenged Abacha on a number of issues and gave it to Solomon Lar to go and read it out in the media. After that, the security agents came and picked me and Rimi and we were incarcerated. When the news came out the following day, the South became convinced of our commitment and therefore more people joined us and we formed the G.34, which was a national movement. We became interested in forming a party that will protect democracy, attract and unite all Nigerians, a party that will consolidate democracy, develop the country and make Nigeria a showpiece in the comity of nations.
Eventually, a man who did not play a role in the formation of the PDP became the president of Nigeria under the PDP banner. Somehow, the two of you clicked and have worked together ever since. So, how would you portray Gen Olusegun Obasanjo’s role in our democracy since 1999. Is Obasanjo a saint or sinner?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/defected-pdp-govs-have-no-cause-remaining-in-office-sule-lamido/
Re: Buhari Is A Confirmed Hypocrite, Unreliable. Sule Lamido. by seunmsg(m): 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Just because Lamido refused to join terrorists that's why you're calling him betrayer. I know your're a little kid during Abacha years.
Lamido was among G-34members that challenged abacha here in Nigeria, when tinubu was busy pushing cocaine in USA.

NOW READ.
............................................................................ ......

We felt pained that Nigeria, the leader of the black race, can be so trivialised. So, myself, Abubakar Rimi, Solomon Lar, Alex Ekwueme, Iorchia Ayu, Solomon Ellah, Bola Ige, and two others, formed the G.9. We met at Ekwueme’s office in Raymond Njoku Street, Ikoyi and discussed Nigeria extensively.
It was agreed that for some of us from the North who had worked with the military to prove that we were not part of the Abacha agenda for the North, we should go and form a group and challenge Abacha. ‘Go and challenge Abacha if you want those of us in the South to believe you’ . We agreed. We formed the G.18, which was purely a northern formation.
We challenged Abacha on a number of issues and gave it to Solomon Lar to go and read it out in the media. After that, the security agents came and picked me and Rimi and we were incarcerated. When the news came out the following day, the South became convinced of our commitment and therefore more people joined us and we formed the G.34, which was a national movement. We became interested in forming a party that will protect democracy, attract and unite all Nigerians, a party that will consolidate democracy, develop the country and make Nigeria a showpiece in the comity of nations.
Eventually, a man who did not play a role in the formation of the PDP became the president of Nigeria under the PDP banner. Somehow, the two of you clicked and have worked together ever since. So, how would you portray Gen Olusegun Obasanjo’s role in our democracy since 1999. Is Obasanjo a saint or sinner?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/defected-pdp-govs-have-no-cause-remaining-in-office-sule-lamido/

See, we all know those who were at the forefront of the fight to end military rule so this your article is irrelevant. Lamido remains a coward who betrayed his colleagues and backed out of the decision they jointly took due to the corruption case hanging on his son's neck.

I will also like you to pull out another newspaper article detailing the effort of Gov. Sule Lamido to ensure that then VP, GEJ is elevated to acting president when the cabal of the yar'adua administration prevented him from assuming that position.
Re: Buhari Is A Confirmed Hypocrite, Unreliable. Sule Lamido. by PhockPhockMan: 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
nigerianvenom:
Buhari is a Dreamer.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Confirmed Hypocrite, Unreliable. Sule Lamido. by nigerianvenom(m): 6:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Buhari is a Dreamer.

the fact is that his dreams are bigger than him.
Re: Buhari Is A Confirmed Hypocrite, Unreliable. Sule Lamido. by PhockPhockMan: 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
seunmsg:

See, we all know those who were at the forefront of the fight to end military rule so this your article is irrelevant. Lamido remains a coward who betrayed his colleagues and backed out of the decision they jointly took due to the corruption case hanging on his son's neck.

I will also like you to pull out another newspaper article detailing the effort of Gov. Sule Lamido to ensure that then VP, GEJ is elevated to acting president when the cabal of the yar'adua administration prevented him from assuming that position.
While I'm doing that, I want you to pull out any newspapers article that suggests that Buhari ever supported the return of democracy after destroying it in 1983.
He want to reap where he not only never sow but destroyed the one others sow.

He sow disappointment, he must continue to reap disappointment.

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING Predictions By Vanga That Will Make U Wana Pee Ur Pants / Photo: Punch Newspaper Changes Their Website Logo (favicon) To Biafran Flag / Igbos Must Consciously Make Amends For Their Sins- Barth Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.