Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me (48460 Views)

My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! / I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning / See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Calculia: 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
My step-father sneaked into my room and made love to me
Relationships Tuesday, March 10, 2015
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/my-step-father-sneaked-into-my-room-and-made-love-to-me/

Dear Bunmi,

I AM an undergraduate in one of the universities and I've recently done something really terrible. My mum was a single mother of two for years until she got married to a nice widower last year. The man has just completed his house, so we all moved in with him along with the three children from his first marriage. We had the house-warming party around Christmas and we all had too much to drink. In the night my step dad came over and we made love.

My head cleared in the morning and I've felt horribly guilty ever since. My step dad now carries on as if nothing happened but I feel really guilty and don't know what to do. I don't want mum to know what happened, yet she needs to be aware of the type of maniac she is married to. Please help.

Augusta,

By e-mail.

Dear Augusta,

This is definitely a tricky situation. Your mum will definitely be hurt if you tell her what has happened. In fact, she may be so bent on defending her new found happiness she might choose to trust her new husband and not you. Your best bet is to have a heart to heart chat with your step dad. Tell him how much you love your mum and how you've both betrayed her trust by sleeping together. Then let him realize you're willing to put the ugly incident behind you if he promises it won't happen again.

Sadly, what you've just experienced is not new though that doesn't make it right. If this man breaks his promise and tries again, then you'll have no option than to tell your mum or confide in a trusted member of the family who can effectively intervene.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
hmm! God dey heaven

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by zadok60: 2:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
You don't mean it..WOW grin
what a blessed step father..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by bamog(m): 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
grin but no lie!! U enjoy am!!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by DAIL(m): 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
Just do wat is reigning, cut is joy stick..hahahaha

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by tociano009(m): 2:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
You dont need to tell your mum, just ask for God forgiveness and move closer to God because is a very bad step

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by ejiro2130(m): 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
[/b]put the ugly incident behind you if he promises it won't happen again.[b]

Have you ever seen where a joystick made that kind of promise and it came to pass grin

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
''she needs to be aware of the type of maniac she is married to''

What about her loving daughter?!

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
When a step-dad and a step-daughter lives in the same house, only the spirit of God in them can prevent these kinds of occurrence.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by qadeerkug(m): 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
daz y den said drunken is not good see what e cost u now......mcheew take heart jhor

5 Likes

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by almajiri101: 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
Are you sure you are not the one who lure him ? Besides you both made love under the influence of alcohol.

Lessons learnt, never you drink to stupor.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Ojestas(m): 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
wtf!!
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by 5p1naz(m): 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
That's what happens when you have too much to drink....

2 Likes

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
Calculia:
My step-father sneaked into my room and made love to me
Relationships Tuesday, March 10, 2015
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/my-step-father-sneaked-into-my-room-and-made-love-to-me/

Dear Bunmi,

I AM an undergraduate in one of the universities and I've recently done something really terrible. My mum was a single mother of two for years until she got married to a nice widower last year. The man has just completed his house, so we all moved in with him along with the three children from his first marriage. We had the house-warming party around Christmas and we all had too much to drink. In the night my step dad came over and we made love.

My head cleared in the morning and I've felt horribly guilty ever since. My step dad now carries on as if nothing happened but I feel really guilty and don't know what to do. I don't want mum to know what happened, yet she needs to be aware of the type of maniac she is married to. Please help.

Augusta,

Dear Augusta.

You are not telling us the whole tale. You have been having an affair with your stepdad for a far longer time than just that night. I doubt that was the only time.

My advice...move out of the house...and stay away from your mother's marriage. Because if the whole thing blows open....you won't like the consequences.

(Sorry for my cynicism....but this tale get k-leg for me)

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by okonja(m): 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
embarassed embarassed
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by free2ryhme: 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
angry angry
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Zaikon(m): 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
Ok nah if its true nd u really wanna stop it Den move closer to God nd keep asking for forgivnessss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by texazzpete(m): 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
Describing it as 'made love' means it was fully consensual and she enjoyed it.

What remains now is the feeling of guilt. the lady gave her the correct advice...it is sheer selfishness to want to pass that burden on her mother by telling her. Avoid the guy after a frank discussion and agreement that it must never happen again and move on. Simple.

18 Likes

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by AbdulAdam56(m): 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
What is the title of this movie?

2 Likes

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Caracta(f): 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
Story for the gods...

3 Likes

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by NifemiOlu(m): 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
Made love, had sex with or raped? Let's know the term we're dealing with here.

9 Likes

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by lonelydora: 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
Na wa. Picture or I don't believe it.

2 Likes

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
Watch Video Below
[url=youddfhddwgh..com][/url]
[url=youddfhddwgh..com]WATCH vIDEO hERE[/url]
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
Lobatan

1 Like

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Situation001(m): 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
well pray he never come again.. if he does.. you got no choice than to raise an alarm..

if you get pregnant for him.. it will be a double burden for your mum..

he is guilty for the first time.. but if you allow that happen for the second time..

mehn you gotta check yourself.. just dont be responsible for your mother's early grave..

da's all undecided undecided

2 Likes

Young lady, RUN 4 UR LIFE and frankly speak to him about ur desire to stop such despicable life cos ur future's @ stake

2 Shares

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by allanphash7(m): 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
Was she raped = NO

Did she enjoy it = Yes

So therefore the film has already begun

4 Likes

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by NifemiOlu(m): 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
texazzpete:
Describing it as 'made love' means it was fully consensual and she enjoyed it.

What remains now is the feeling of guilt. the lady gave her the correct advice...it is sheer selfishness to want to pass that burden on her mother by telling her. Avoid the guy after a frank discussion and agreement that it must never happen again and move on. Simple.

1 Like

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by SergeantGbagaun: 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
qadeerkug:
daz y den said drunken is not good see what e cost u now......mcheew take heart jhor
undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by oseiwe(m): 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
It's a lie! angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My husband abandoned my family after He Paid N580K Bride Price" Lady laments / Car Issue: Am I Being Fair To My Wife? / Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.