Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) (58078 Views)

7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) / The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by henrychubayo: 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
Wow. Worth tourist destinations I hope to arrange soon.
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by DeeCherry(f): 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
(Moderators:DisGuy,justwise) Front page pls
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by yemstok(m): 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
how about a weekend together at the hidden beach sweet DeeCherry?
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by echoedwalls: 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
WOW: Ways- of- Wonder.
Cap in hand to the Creator.
You got me awed and speechless....

Thanks Op for this piece,person wey think say I'm Papa yard big,never travel out of his myopic zone

3 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by Ishilove: 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
This thread gives me goosebumps.

Burger01, we shall honeymoon at the Hidden Beach!! cheesy
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by Symphony007: 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
Amazing! My life's dream has always been to after graduation get a very good job that pays millions so during holidays or leaves i'll just travel the world and live a life I will remember when i'm old and unable to walk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by hensben(m): 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
Interesting though, I have been to hidden beach.
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by Harmvirus(f): 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
Wow! Beautiful.
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by Burger01(m): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ishilove:
This thread gives me goosebumps.

Burger01, we shall honeymoon at the Hidden Beach!! cheesy
Anything for you babycheesy
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by Ladycloud(f): 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
tunnel of love and The reflecting desert... itz So woow
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by 1k001(m): 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
DeeCherry:
5.PAMUKKALE HOT SPRINGS
Pamukkale means “The Cotton Castle” or “The Cotton Fortress” in Turkish, It is a natural site with snow white stalactites, hot springs and travertines and terraces of carbonate mineralsleft by the flowing water. It is widely known as the 8th Wonder of the World by Turkish people. To keep the travertines white it was forbidden to walk on them, but it’s possible to walk on some of them barefoot. This spot is a must-see for those who travel to Turkey, but you should hurry up to visit it ASAP because it may disappear in coming years.lol

been fortunate enough to have been here. Such a breathtaking sight.
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by Ishilove: 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
Burger01:

Anything for you babycheesy
cheesy
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by Emichy: 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
Wonders of Creation
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by HARDDON: 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
Oasis of d sea! A touring world!

Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by tellwisdom: 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
So what happens to mama nkechi restaurant and bar??....Must i visit a beach to enjoy life??...Op, if i woz u back hand slap enh...5 teeth go comot for your mouth angry

2 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by An2elect2(f): 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
I don't know about others o, but am still breathing.

Great pics anyway.

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by xkris11(m): 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
Wooo, I love the hidden beach..

2 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by Piloeternity(m): 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
If some part of our dear earth is like this, I wonder how HEAVEN will be like!

3 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by tellwisdom: 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
xkris11:
Wooo, I love the hidden beach..

mugu, what does this mean?? sad
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by okotv(m): 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
beautiful scenes. God's handiwork just keeps me wowed. Hope to visit soon ?
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by darlenese(f): 10:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
Beautiful but scary...
Can't sleep
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by dozymars(m): 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nigerians hardly go for vacation or take time out.
When you go to these places you will hardly find blacks talk less of Nigerians there.

Most of us don't appreciate Nature.
Do we have a space exploration center in Africa?
Where have we conquered ?
Have any African gone to space ?

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by xkris11(m): 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
tellwisdom:

mugu, what does this mean?? sad

Actually dats a mistake.my phone is mistyping.am not d one on the pix .but......
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by johnjon: 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
The glaciers and ice caps of Iceland

The glaciers and ice caps of Iceland cover 11.1% of the land area of the country (about 11,400 km² out of the total area of 103,125 km²) and have a considerable impact on its landscape and meteorology. An ice cap is a mass of glacial ice that covers less than 50,000 km² of land area covering a highland area and they feed outlet glaciers. Glaciers are also contributing to the Icelandic economy, with tourists flocking to the country to see glaciers on snowmobiles and on glacier hiking tours.[1]

Many Icelandic ice caps and glaciers lie above volcanoes, such as Grímsvötn and Bárðarbunga, which lie under the largest ice cap, Vatnajökull. The caldera of Grímsvötn is 100 km² in area, and Bárðarbunga is 60 km².

When volcanic activity occurs under the glacier, the resulting meltwater can lead to a sudden glacial lake outburst flood, known in Icelandic as jökulhlaup, but jökulhlaups are most often caused by accumulation of meltwater due to geothermal activity underneath the glacier. Such jökulhlaups have occasionally triggered volcanic eruptions through the sudden release of pressure.

2 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by Dekatron(m): 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
Now, i'd like to affirm: 'POVERTY LA BASTARRD' .

Imagining seeing my kids having fun with my wife and I on the HIDDEN BEACH !!!!!

THunder faya anything wey talk say ah no go geht this thing : CASH

8 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by odeku457(m): 10:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
**in Candy Crush VO**

[size=24pt] SWEET!!! [/size]
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by koolet: 10:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
How does one gets into that beach its too high to jump in
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by tellwisdom: 10:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
xkris11:

Actually dats a mistake.my phone is mistyping.am not d one on the pix .but......

Ok mugu undecided
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
hadizadeezy:
Can I visit them in my dream?

Sure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW / Toyota Hillux Involved In Accident On Katampe-Abuja. (Graphic pics) / Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.