Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Atheists Have A Religion - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Have A Religion (22396 Views)

SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals / Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) / Atheism And Morality; Do Atheists Have A Foundation For Morality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Have A Religion by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:46am On Mar 23, 2015
finofaya:

Trollykaze!

Oga Ade, how is the post here https://www.nairaland.com/2190740/atheists-religion/8#31820608 a red herring?

There is nothing in that post that doesnt address your post. It comes loaded with logical fact. Why did you quote me if you knew I am trolling?

Man up and address issue. Stop running from your shadow.
Re: Atheists Have A Religion by AgentOfAllah: 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

https://www.nairaland.com/2190740/atheists-religion/7#31780680

The fool blab when he got nothing to offer.

Why are you running from the post in the link above?

Like I said before, answer my questions or you enjoy your foolery.

Looser on the run

Tumbleweed says hello, I love you...

1 Like

Re: Atheists Have A Religion by folaski: 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
human by nature are religious beings. They worship one thing or the other in their own unique ways.

I worship the only God. The maker of the heavens and the earth. Their is no other being worthy of worship like Him. He is alive,at work in the affairs of men and spirits. He loved His creatures so much that He wouldn't want us to destroy ourselves through our sinful ways of life. It was impossible for any man to meet up with His divine standard so He sent a propitiator Jesus Christ to appease Him on our behalf. He then sent His Holy & life giving Spirit to guide and sustain us in the journey of life.

That's my God. That's the one i worship. Come and join me to worship Him. This is better experienced than just read as a creed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Have A Religion by folaski: 7:46am On Apr 11, 2015
Sir Francis Bacon (1561-1627)
Bacon was a philosopher who is known for establishing the
scientific method of inquiry based on experimentation and
inductive reasoning. In De Interpretatione Naturae Prooemium,
Bacon established his goals as being the discovery of truth,
service to his country, and service to the church. Although his
work was based upon experimentation and reasoning, he rejected
atheism as being the result of insufficient depth of philosophy,
stating, "It is true, that a little philosophy inclineth man’s mind to
atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to
religion; for while the mind of man looketh upon second causes
scattered, it may sometimes rest in them, and go no further; but
when it beholdeth the chain of them confederate, and linked
together, it must needs fly to Providence and Deity."
Re: Atheists Have A Religion by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
People don't take what u standing on for granted we seem to go about I lives with out even acknowledging where we are for we seem to for get how we actually as in "actually" survive with "life" as such and believe me there's no "book" that has given u life , let me just state if there is any "clever" out there that could understand this , did the religion come first or "life"? Did the religion come first or the "book"? Think people think , don't be fooled , should I answer this for u , life comes first there's no dead knowing , a "book" comes first , praise "it" later , like I say don't be fooled but I'm sorry we are already for "we" have been fooled for those who believe in a "book" for the problem of "it" is, "it" has not mis acknowledged this what we on and "life" and uses it to "its" advantage for the life of the living who created "it" (book) found that "this" on what we live can make a "profit" and it comes for "free" but they "sell" it to you at a "profit" for them ,for the life of the them who created it "know" how to do this for they went left they went right , there is nothing in the sky , u can climb a mountain u can swim in the sea but they found most profitable was going "down" the "rock" its self is "man's" greatest "tool" and based the "book" or "theory of god" on this concept of "extraction of material from rock" but only for those who have ears and let them hear for those with eyes shall not see neither hear once again for all these things can only come to pass via going "down" for with out they will not come to pass for those with eyes let them see lest they hear not, so don't look to the sky look to your feet for those who look to the sky do not know "god" and for those who "profitted" from him , he has a place for u with in him u shall see his "material" face he does give water freely , he knows , it "was" of gold , for the ground beneath u is "him".
Re: Atheists Have A Religion by folaski: 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
johnydon22:

lolzzz... atheism is just disbelief in any god or gods... i see no way its a religion... its not belief, it is asking for evidence .."Prove it" before i believe...

its just a way of saying "I dont want to believe, i want to know"

So i think y'all should go check the definition of religion again..

Not believing is a belief. For example I don’t belief that you are an angel. You are a human being. This means that even though I don’t belief that you are an angel,I belief you are a human being. There is no vacuum.
Therefore your unbelief in God is a belief that He does not exist . That your belief is held religiously/tenaciously
Re: Atheists Have A Religion by LordReed(m): 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
folaski:

Not believing is a belief. For example I don’t belief that you are an angel. You are a human being. This means that even though I don’t belief that you are an angel,I belief you are a human being. There is no vacuum.
Therefore your unbelief in God is a belief that He does not exist . That your belief is held religiously/tenaciously

Just like the TV being off is a DSTV channel.
Re: Atheists Have A Religion by Dantedasz(m): 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
folaski:

Re: Atheists Have A Religion by folaski: 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
yah!!! atheism is like saying that the device am usnung now evolved over many millions of year from electrons, protons and neutrons. nobody desugned it. it came into existence all by itself and chance!!!
The phsysical world alone is enough prove of an inteligent designer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Atheists Have A Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:28am On Jan 20, 2021
Excellent! smiley

In addition worship entails adhering to some forms of ideologies or thoughts, as long as you're pestering someone to change his line of thought, there's no difference between you and a religionist who does the same.
The only difference here is the Churchgoers and Muslims threatens their audience with Hellfire while the Atheists pester their audience by telling them they're not getting the best out of life whereas both Muslims, Churchgoers and Atheists have rich and poor members. So they're all religionists! smiley

folaski:
All human beings are religious without any exception. It is what they worship and how they worship that differs. For anyone to say he/she does not have a religion is not true. This is because we all hold ideologies or believes systems. For instance if you are a strong believer in Carl Max's philosophy of life, that will be the guiding principle that governs your life. So in a sense Carl Max is your god who's opinion guides your life. You have idolised him.

If you are so bound to anything or anyone then you have a god in them ad so you are religious.

Atheist take note : you have a god and a religion .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri / Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.