Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

My View/opinion On South-west Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My View/opinion On South-west Governors (586 Views)

Photos From North-west Governors' Forum In Kaduna / South West Governors Unite, Say, External Influence Wont Divide Us (PIC) / Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My View/opinion On South-west Governors by horlabiyi(m): 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
ONDO :- Though I haven't been to Ondo ever since Mimiko second term, but with his first term performance I commend him. As the media are saying things against his second term I think he relent in doing good for the state but I've never heard about any plan for the workers to go on strike because of his inability to pay their salaries. So, I rate his 1st term with B2. 2nd term C6

LAGOS :- With what we always see/hear about his second term in office I think he's just a media darling governor not performing well. Might be because of the upcoming election in his bid to become a minister/important person in APC government. Times without no number we've seen so many thread showing us so many dirty/shameful places in the heart of Lagos city. Rating :- C4

OSUN :- This man is a pure tout with no vision to develop his state. He's just a clown always criticising other state govs just to gain cheap attention. The last time I went to Osogbo/Osun was around November 2014. So many potholes in the heart of the glorified town called Osogbo. I need to know if the Ifon-Olobu-Osogbo road is a federal or state road. Because these places are nothing to write about. He's owing the state workers about 5months salary and they demonstrated yesterday for their plan of going for strike.

Rating :- D7

OYO :- This man is just clueless, because from what he focus on, I think he just want to beautify Oyo by building good roads but come to think of it, he demolished so many houses/shop almost in all major places in Oyo state like Ogbomoso,Oyo and Iseyin town. The road from Owode to Gedu in Oyo town is nothing to write about because of the low standard of materials used in building the road. Also in Ogbomoso the road is so so poor that even its hard for bikes ( Okada ) to ply without cursing him, so many dust and deep potholes that causes accidents almost everyday. He bought buses for the use of the state workers and students and he distributed the buses to the local government area, but go to Oyo state to confirm it the buses are only working in Ibadan city. He always delay payment of government workers salary. He hasn't paid March salary till now.
Rating :- D7

OGUN :- I've got nothing to saying about him.

Ekiti :- I believe his people voted him in because of the love they have for him and they still love him because I've never heard from those staying in Ekiti to say things against him except those in other states trying to judge him because of his Anti-APC/Buhari campaign.
Re: My View/opinion On South-west Governors by nicklaus40: 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
Lolzzzz,f9 for Aregbe, u've got to be kidding me,d only problem he has is d workers salary nd I know u are aware that 22 states owe salaries. The development osun has witnessed under Aregbe is more dan wat dey av witnessed in the past yrs,this is just a difficult time that will pass. Everything has bin politicised in Nigeria evn federal allocations
Re: My View/opinion On South-west Governors by PaulJohn1: 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2015

OSUN :- This man is a pure tout with no vision to develop his state. He's just a clown always criticising other state govs just to gain cheap attention. The last time I went to Osogbo/Osun was around November 2014. So many potholes in the heart of the glorified town called Osogbo. I need to know if the Ifon-Olobu-Osogbo road is a federal or state road. Because these places are nothing to write about. He's owing the state workers about 5months salary and they demonstrated yesterday for their plan of going for strike.

Ifon-Ilobu-Oshogbo road is a federal road.
Can you provide any link to prove your bolded assertion?
Re: My View/opinion On South-west Governors by horlabiyi(m): 12:26am On Mar 12, 2015
PaulJohn1:

Ifon-Ilobu-Oshogbo road is a federal road.
Can you provide any link to prove your bolded assertion?
I'll try to get some things concerning that tomorrow Sir. My head is spinning right now cos my favourite football team got knocked out of UCL
Re: My View/opinion On South-west Governors by ezugegere(m): 12:56am On Mar 12, 2015
APC govs use NGN1m to work and use NGN2m to advertise it. Fashola is the most guilty! Unfortunately, Nigerians are so gullible.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Is PDP Not Calling For The Scrapping Of JAMB Computer Based Test? / Plz APC Youth Go To Channels Tv Or AIT And Watch What A Youth Program Is Like. / Reasons Why You Dont Need To Die For Any Politician.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.