Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Rolls Royce Phantom 2009 Coupe - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Rolls Royce Phantom 2009 Coupe (16591 Views)

Brandnew 2016 Rolls Royce Phantom Series 2 Full Option / ######### 2009 Rolls Royce Phantom ....price 56m Asking Price / Brand New 2015 Rolls Royce phantom II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rolls Royce Phantom 2009 Coupe by arnold2g3(m): 7:29am On Jan 17, 2009
Yeah dts EXACTLY what i said, dt rolls accidently used the same vin plate on 2 different vehicles smiley
Re: Rolls Royce Phantom 2009 Coupe by TouaregV8(m): 7:36am On Jan 17, 2009
Hello Siena,

Yes, it has been a while - I've very busy introducing NULON PSO into Nigeria. Hard work, but very exciting and rewarding.  Being able to provide the BEST and MOST POWERFUL SOLUTION to our petrol problems in Nigeria is good news for motorists and the automotive industry alike.

My Touareg is doing fine, apart from the odd knocks from those nasty okada's  angry  - Thank you for asking.  All thanks to NULON PSO, my Touareg has been immune from the high costs and problems associated with our low octane and inferior petrol.

Arnold, good thinking! You beat me to it.  I was going to ring Formula 1 from the UK, but the time difference meant I had to wait for convenient business hours to resume.  Thank God, I'm not the only one who has an eye for every detail.  Your questions and scrutiny are valid, regardless of the sincerity of our friend, MakeItRain.

Thank you for taking the time to look at the sites concerning NULON PSO and Nigerian Petrol.  Yes, you are right, Nigeria only has one grade of unleaded petrol, namely, 90 RON.  This is equivalent to regular gas (86 PON) in The USA.  Nigeria, like the rest of the world use RON (Research Octane Number), while. the USA use a PON (Pump Octane Number)

The Passat you referred to, requires 92 PON (USA premium grade), equivalent to 95 RON (Nigeria and the rest of the world).  NULON PSO is the only octane booster that is guaranteed to increase Nigeria's octane from 90 RON TO 95 RON - regular gas to premium gas.  I hope that clarifies your question(s).
Re: Rolls Royce Phantom 2009 Coupe by arnold2g3(m): 7:42am On Jan 17, 2009
Sure did! You would be getting a lot of calls then on this product cause it has been a great concern of mines and i just advised the clients to keep using their vehicles and try to service them at the manufacturing dealerships in Nigeria in the past, but now that im aware of this product ill surely suggest it to clients with cars that require premium gasoline.
Re: Rolls Royce Phantom 2009 Coupe by TouaregV8(m): 8:02am On Jan 17, 2009
It would be a pleasure to hear from you or your clients. My contact numbers and email address are on the website and PSO leaflet you read. My company, MOTO-SUPREME GLOBAL LIMITED, is the exclusive importer and distributor of NULON PSO in Nigeria.

Although I prefer to deal directly with the end user (retail), I have to be realistic about the size and logistics of Nigeria. Hence, I am also building a network of reputable trade distributors, to bring this excellent product to the entire country.
Re: Rolls Royce Phantom 2009 Coupe by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 17, 2009
What if i buy dis car today,n rapture takes place tomorrow,will God allow me to take d car to leaven? After spendin dis much money #68million
Re: Rolls Royce Phantom 2009 Coupe by JJYOU: 11:48am On Jan 17, 2009
tiniyata:

What if i buy dis car today,n rapture takes place tomorrow,will God allow me to take d car to leaven? After spendin dis much money #68million
you are safer buying the Jesus ticket and you know it is free with heaven thrown in too
Re: Rolls Royce Phantom 2009 Coupe by larez(m): 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2009
Dang, Makeitrain been flipping houses in Miami until the housing bust. Now he wants to flip a rolls and make $200K. Na wah oh, Dem don bust am. Just when I was going to offer him to invest in my granite mine and buy him a bell helicopter complete with guns and rocket launchers in a year. Oh well, Where is the other big boy that actually owns a Phantom? MakeitRain should just run and cover his face and come back with a different name next year
Re: Rolls Royce Phantom 2009 Coupe by ThugLife1(m): 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2009
MakeItRain:

Dont be confused."seeing is beleiving".
still waiting grin
Re: Rolls Royce Phantom 2009 Coupe by TouaregV8(m): 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2009
I think he should run - and keep on running. The enforcer is on a mission
Re: Rolls Royce Phantom 2009 Coupe by TOYOSI20(f): 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2009
@ MakeitRain

So what really is da latest now?? embarassed
Re: Rolls Royce Phantom 2009 Coupe by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2009
^^^ Toyo, why the red face?  undecided
Re: Rolls Royce Phantom 2009 Coupe by TOYOSI20(f): 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2009
LOL!!

I see u Siena, Im just trying to really understand what going on naa!! cheesy cheesy

Cos Truth be told was blown away when i first saw this Whip, or machine so to speak!!,  wink

But now im like Okkkkkkkkkkkkk!! lipsrsealed
Re: Rolls Royce Phantom 2009 Coupe by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2009
^^^ He! He! He! He! He! He!  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Beats premium TV, being on here - and I haven't even trawled the Jokes section.  grin grin

More to come, possibly a Rolls Phantom. . .
Re: Rolls Royce Phantom 2009 Coupe by TOYOSI20(f): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2009
And u aint lying too, Cos its the truth, So much Drama, so much controversy, Im loving it jare cheesy cheesy grin

I no fit shout, Take it easy men!!  wink cheesy
Re: Rolls Royce Phantom 2009 Coupe by cold(m): 11:08pm On Jan 17, 2009
I'l giv this car a serious consideration,since i was already contemplating buyin a new car for my nxt trip bak home.
Re: Rolls Royce Phantom 2009 Coupe by TouaregV8(m): 6:46am On Jan 18, 2009
Good Day to you all.

For me, this particular expedition has been rather boring, as my PREY has lacked any real challenge.  I like my targets to, at least, show some courage, intelligence and imagination.

The ebay auction for the visible (real) Rolls Royce has ended, with the reserve price not being met.  MakeItRian, we are still waiting for the PICTURES and VIN of the other (identical) Rolls Royce.  Even if you don't have any pictures yet, you must certainly have the VIN.

MakeItRain, your immediate attention is required,so that we can all rejoice over your good fortune to own such a fine piece of machinery.

Have a nice day   smiley
Re: Rolls Royce Phantom 2009 Coupe by Areaboy2(m): 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2009
Touareg V8:

Good Day to you all.

For me, this particular expedition has been rather boring, as my PREY has lacked any real challenge.  I like my targets to, at least, show some courage, intelligence and imagination.

The ebay auction for the visible (real) Rolls Royce has ended, with the reserve price not being met.  MakeItRian, we are still waiting for the PICTURES and VIN of the other (identical) Rolls Royce.  Even if you don't have any pictures yet, you must certainly have the VIN.

MakeItRain, your immediate attention is required,so that we can all rejoice over your good fortune to own such a fine piece of machinery.

Have a nice day   smiley

OWNED, !!!!!! tongue
Re: Rolls Royce Phantom 2009 Coupe by adexcarz(m): 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2009
larez:

Dang, Makeitrain been flipping houses in Miami until the housing bust. Now he wants to flip a rolls and make $200K. Na wah oh, Dem don bust am. Just when I was going to offer him to invest in my granite mine and buy him a bell helicopter complete with guns and rocket launchers in a year. Oh well, Where is the other big boy that actually owns a Phantom? MakeitRain should just run and cover his face and come back with a different name next year
smiley
Re: Rolls Royce Phantom 2009 Coupe by shollyaj(m): 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2009
Abeg u in the name of GOD

una won kill people 68 Million NAIRA CASH!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Rolls Royce Phantom 2009 Coupe by Pennywise(m): 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2009
Make it rain don draw rain when e beat am for NL drive am comot. He wants to sell a used car for 68mil naira. Very ambitious. Shoooo!

The car say e still dey where e dey.Meanwhile, Make it rain has become make it run. grin grin
Re: Rolls Royce Phantom 2009 Coupe by Thadude(m): 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2009
@adexcarz,

Nice car but why did u pen-scribble ur face?, are u political related?, or involved in a deal gone bad!!!
Those are the only reasons i could think of, forgive me if i'm wrong.
Re: Rolls Royce Phantom 2009 Coupe by adexcarz(m): 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2009
Tha_dude:

@adexcarz,

Nice car but why did u pen-scribble ur face?, are u political related?, or involved in a deal gone bad!!!
Those are the only reasons i could think of, forgive me if i'm wrong.
For security reasons man. I'm not a politician neither have i done any bad deal. If you are in my shoes you would do the same.
Cheers !
Re: Rolls Royce Phantom 2009 Coupe by MakeItRain: 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2009
"The time has not yet come".I dont have to act like a kid to prove myself, i'm too matured for that.Just have patience please.FEBRUARY 14th.
Signed-MakeItRain.
Re: Rolls Royce Phantom 2009 Coupe by MakeItRain: 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2009
Because of all the controversies the PHANTOM has been declared SOLD SOLD SOLD to a fellow nairalander by name-MakeItRain.But still pictures on naija soil wouldl be uploaded (feb14).
@Enforcer
I dont give a damm about VINS my boys just bring in the cars for me and sometimes for fun i do the buying myself.
And just to clear everybodies doubt i'll sell only 2cars(09 honda's advertised) at very cheap rates and quit.Just arrived Nigeria today.
Re: Rolls Royce Phantom 2009 Coupe by MakeItRain: 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2009
Screw you the enforcer.I dont only make it rain i also make it thunder.WatchOut on feb14th u'll know ur mission has failed.My cars are on the high sea.
Re: Rolls Royce Phantom 2009 Coupe by babeface3: 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2009
that gbemu wey ma guy quote go feed all the starving children of rwanda and remain change grin I greet una
Re: Rolls Royce Phantom 2009 Coupe by MakeItRain: 11:12pm On Jan 18, 2009
undecided
Re: Rolls Royce Phantom 2009 Coupe by Skywalker5(m): 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2009
babeface3:

that gbemu wey ma guy quote go feed all the starving children of rwanda and remain change grin I greet una
grin grin grin grin
Re: Rolls Royce Phantom 2009 Coupe by stkris(m): 1:07am On Jan 19, 2009
its gonna be "valentines day massacre part 2" if we dont see those pix on d 14th. hehe
Re: Rolls Royce Phantom 2009 Coupe by arnold2g3(m): 1:15am On Jan 19, 2009
;d
Re: Rolls Royce Phantom 2009 Coupe by Treetop20(m): 2:04am On Jan 19, 2009
lmao cheesy cheesy
Re: Rolls Royce Phantom 2009 Coupe by TouaregV8(m): 2:42am On Jan 19, 2009
MakeItRain, there is no need for the bad language and tantrums. You should have posted absolutely accurate details in the first place - to avoid any doubt. As I am sure you are aware, our great nation is full of too many dubious characters.

Nobody is suggesting that you fall into that category, but please be more carefull in future, when describing and representing a commercial transaction.

Congratulations on your purchase, and I wish your container(s) a safe and speedy journey.

Take care my new friend wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2016 Model Benz S63 AMG Toks Fully Loaded. / Click Here To Check Out The List Of Cheap Cars I Have On Ground. / tokunbo and used mercedez benz C, E, G classfor sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.