Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies (33467 Views)

5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies / Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by scribble: 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
Empty their bank account sad
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by Rexhenrex(m): 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
Girls with small boobs are not allowed to
take Ampiclox, the drug might mistake
their boobs for boil
#nohatingpls lol..I dnt do any of the above grin

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
AmberQueen:
The flaunting part for me is the most annoying...

Once he creates that 1st inpression,I'll enlist him in my maga book.

And bills he will fix...

In Goldie's(RIP) voice, "isi na ibu nnukwu mmadu,nye mu ego"...

and sex he will get

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by mytime24(f): 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hmm
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by naijainfogalery: 9:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
lol
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by Betgal(f): 9:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
No 2 is so right!
Happened 2 me 2day sef. There was dis guy that took a bike and followed me home.
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
dechandel:
I only go with number one.. Alot of guys do that

The 3rd one is for Igbo boys grin
Choi.. My container brothers no go kill person grin grin

lolzz...container brothers of life!
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by ehjiwummy(f): 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
U fluant ur money,I take u as PERSONAL MAGA#lobatan#
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by adewasco2k(m): 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by zinachidi(m): 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
Enegod:
I like ugly girls undecided
They are always loyal undecided
exactly, u got d point right there bro. 1000 likes for u
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by wealthygem(f): 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
Gosh! Dis idea of ladies interested in rich guy is wack 4 me, its jes a plus as far as am concerned not primary @ll.
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by Chilug(m): 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
diddydiva:
number 1 is very irritating
Number 1 is d most interesting. What do you mean.
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by judedwriter(m): 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
AmberQueen:
The flaunting part for me is the most annoying...

Once he creates that 1st inpression,I'll enlist him in my maga book.

And bills he will fix...

In Goldie's(RIP) voice, "isi na ibu nnukwu mmadu,nye mu ego"...

Maga book grin hope my name won't end up among ur archives cheesy
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by adorable29(f): 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
Enegod:

Unfortunately, I can't say I like broke men. Cos they are even MORE disloyal.... :-(
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by Kingpinukecy(m): 10:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
This story an tru,wat eyes have seen our body must be attracted 2 it....haha.as long as is giirls issues....if na lie tlk ur own
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
when it is over done its annoying
laplace12:

It shouldn't be.

It is a reflex action. Nobody sets out to stare on purpose.
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
Who doesn't like good things

Anyway, me no too send fine girls ooo , jez get good azz n b00bs. Daz allll cheesy

Who get time to dey kiiii maself on top fine girls
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by Kingpinukecy(m): 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
adorable29:

Unfortunately, I can't say I like broke men. Cos they are even MORE disloyal.... :-(
shuuuuuuuuu......WAT
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by jimohibrahim(m): 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
coincidentally i just finish stalking a gurl in my hood... lol..
yeah i know it's creepy but i can't help it.. I've got a weakness for beauty

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by Trinxie(f): 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
Exactly....This is it...
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by butanep(m): 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol. Me like pretty girls oo and there are some who are loyal. Meanwhile not all ugly gals are loyal
Ugly girls are not loyal again since Mary Kay have started making them look pretty in an artificial way...
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by braindamage(m): 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
grin grin...

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by oyindare(m): 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
Guy u no get time...me no fit or don do any of this things you wrote ...cos if money dey I go fit get both cute and the ugly girls

Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by nortcentrallord(m): 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
Enegod:
;

grin grin grin funniest comment ever. I can't help but laughing. Hihihihihihih.
What works for you works for you. cheesy
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by Bowaley17(m): 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
I will comment later...
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by oshokay(m): 10:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
wristwatch:
Every guy is guilty of acting funny when they spot pretty ladies and I won't blame us because we are moved by what we see while ladies are moved by what they hear. It started from the beginning of this world when Adam saw eve, calling her "the bone of my bones". cheesy. Hehehe the guy use d toasting skills well..!

When guys spot a pretty lady, they do funny things which I will summarise below;

1. Lustful starring: This is common to all guys when they spot pretty lady around either walking pass them, gisting with friends, etc. There is this kind of 'look' guys show on their face to get the girl ASAP. They will size the body shape, face, etc. Some during the process may end up in gutter, some loosing control of wheels when driving, etc.

2. Stalking: Probably the guy is eyeing the lady who happens to stay around his area, this is when the guy will stay @ a strategic point to watch her moves, when she leaves home, when she comes in, etc. A friend of mine(lady) told me of a guy who is obsessed stalking her @ CMS bus stop every day around 7pm when she is going home(lekki). It funny though when love becomes lust. Obsession replace love.

3. Phone call: Ladies love rich dudes, agreed! But not all ladies place an initial condition HE MUST BE RICH. Some guys act funny when they sit beside a pretty lady. This is when they form story calling some one; they are expecting shipment/container @ apapa, they should send dat 1 billion naira to his account for business transaction, etc. You are rich and you are boarding KEKE, DANFO, MOLUE. Not all ladies are dump na bros!

4. Flaunting: It's good when guys flaunt their asset(money, power) but in a right way. You meet the pretty lady for the 1st time and u are flaunting your asset. Hehehehe funny and stupid at same time. Such guys, many of them will end up on her maga list.

5. Love letter: In the olden days when technology is just @ the development stage when guys spot pretty ladies, they look for shakespare love poem, compose love letter and tell someone to deliver it for them. For those who cannot lay their hands on shakespare, they compose funny love letter like "you are the egg in my egg roll. Without u, I am puff puff" (just kidding though). Currently technology has grown, toasting has change skills. Guys send PM, mails(nairaland , facebook 4 e.g), voice sms, phone calls, etc. It's funny when u spot a pretty lady picture on nairaland and the next thing is to send love message to someone u have not met. Hehehe! Funny act indeed.

i never do any of them
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by DANDONdGreat(m): 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
My fellow guys abeg and pls if u want to marry. Pls don't go for the most pretty ones rather go for the ugly ones. Because the ugly ones have no place to go, just as no man outside will be talking to her sexual wise. But the pretty ones have a lot of admirers outsid, so u may not be the only man in charge of her pussy. Especially if ur pocket no get big belle. GUYS ABEG LET'S GO FOR THE HALF-PRETTY AND UGLY ONES so that only u will have that PUSSY

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
Betgal:
No 2 is so right!
Happened 2 me 2day sef. There was dis guy that took a bike and followed me home.

Hope he isn't trailing to kidnap you¿...
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by damseyl(f): 10:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
Soo true
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by Pchidexy(m): 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
Op, which one of those things do you do? Sincerely.
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by Pchidexy(m): 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
DANDONdGreat:
My fellow guys abeg and pls if u want to marry. Pls don't go for the most pretty ones rather go for the ugly ones. Because the ugly ones have no place to go, just as no man outside will be talking to her sexual wise. But the pretty ones have a lot of admirers outsid, so u may not be the only man in charge of her pussy. Especially if ur pocket no get big belle. GUYS ABEG LET'S GO FOR THE HALF-PRETTY AND UGLY ONES so that only u will have that PUSSY

Why don't you lead by example sir

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by OBlaize(f): 10:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
Word

Enegod:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head / Help!!! My Emotions Is Destroying My Relationship And Sexual Life. / She Is End Time, See What This sexy Lady Wore To A Party (18+ photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.