Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,478 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

What is Wrong with Picture ??? ( Pics) - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What is Wrong with Picture ??? ( Pics) (807 Views)

You'll freak out when you Spot What's Wrong With This Picture / Can You Figure Out What Is Wrong With This Photo / Can You Guess What Is Wrong With This Sexy Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is Wrong with Picture ??? ( Pics) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
Check the Picture..who is seating and who is standing ??

Re: What is Wrong with Picture ??? ( Pics) by DesChyko: 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
I'ld have sworn it's the man sitting due to his larger limbs holding the paper and his neck is upright.
But then, he'ld have to be putting on (questionable shoes??) and the chic really has a flat butt!

1 Like

Re: What is Wrong with Picture ??? ( Pics) by MayflowerB(f): 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
But d answer is already on d picture nah
Re: What is Wrong with Picture ??? ( Pics) by valmunich(m): 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
The guy is sitting, the girl is hugging from behind...
Re: What is Wrong with Picture ??? ( Pics) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
If I answer does it add1 naira 2 my account
Re: What is Wrong with Picture ??? ( Pics) by leshluap(m): 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hw dis tk concern me?
Re: What is Wrong with Picture ??? ( Pics) by dhardline(m): 11:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
The guy is def sitting..hairy hands.
Re: What is Wrong with Picture ??? ( Pics) by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 12, 2015
LMAO... It took me up to five minute before realising who is siting an who is standing. Now that e don clear for my eyes make I begin answer ur question. The guy was siting while his girl friend stand! cool

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Do In This Condition? / Lets 'rack' Our Brain Alittle / trade stock online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.