Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term (21470 Views)

Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor / T.B. Joshua Predicts Who Will Win US Presidential Election... See Details / "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by lalasticlala(m): 10:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
A Ghanaian pastor, Apostle BB Fredrick has prophesized that President Goodluck Jonathan of Nigeria will win the upcoming presidential elections.

Apostle Fredrick, the Senior Pastor of Wonder City Chapel and President of the BB Frederick Ministries, said although it looks challenging for the incumbent President of the most populous African nation, Nigerians must not lose hope in Jonathan.

Jonathan who is seeking a second term in office is facing stiff competition from former military dictator Muhammadu Buhari of the opposition All Progressive Congress.

“Nigerians should watch out for the second term of His Excellency President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Although it looks very challenging with him and his ruling party now, yet the Lord says Nigerians shouldn’t lose hope in Jonathan,” Pastor Fredrick said.

He added: “As long as I’m concerned as a man gifted by God to see the past, the current and the future beyond the curtains of the natural, I know by the inspiration of the Almighty that President Jonathan is the set man for Nigeria. His next term on the seat will bring liberation to Nigeria.

“It will bring hope to hopeless situations in Nigeria. On this account I therefore declare that HE Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will win the coming elections.”

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/03/11/ghanaian-pastor-predicts-goodluck-jonathan-will-win-second-term-bring-hope/

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by richol(m): 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
sure tin...GEJ TILL 2019

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by Baba419(m): 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
Oh!
Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by MuguliciousMUGU: 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
Yeah, we already know that jonathan would win, he is the best candidate for the job.

All the prophets have seen that jonathan would win, even devil his aware that jonathan would win, this are signs that jonathan is the best.

GEJ till 2019
#theprophethasspoken jonathan is the next president.

#theprophethasspoken buhari should forget about aso rock till 2019

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
Its obvious na....... It's like saying "I will eat tomorrow"

All these past0rs wit their codes sef undecided

Btw, Naija get mouth anyhow sha........me sure say no Naija pastor know the president of Ghana sef.... Ghana don baff?

26 Likes

Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
lalasticala
Did he realy used the word dictator?
Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by ObiOkpor(m): 11:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
Even mr satan knows tha GEJ will be returned.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by englishmart(m): 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
I know he's right.
But it was just a prediction devoid of God's inspiration

3 Likes

Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by madridguy(m): 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
The man self don received his own Jona-must-go bag full of ............

PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE Says,"I support Buhari.
"Rev MBAKA SAYS, "Goodluck is badluck to Nigeria"
Cardinal Okogie says:"President Jonathan should Forget
Second Term"
Pastor Kalejaye of RCCG says: "Buhari, A Better Candidate Than
Jonathan"
Rev Chris Okotie says: "Jonathan's declaration has occult
connotation”
Pastor Bomang Moses says: "Go to the streets and spread the
Gospel of Change. Ask them to Vote for Change, This is the turn
of Nigeria"
Apostle Sulleiman says: "2015 election would be a replica of
June 12 where the Nation will unite against a particular
candidate"
Apostle Oludeji says:" In 2011, the masses chose Goodluck
Jonathan but after the election he chose the politicians, Now
its time to say goodbye"
Pastor Uchena says: "Use your PVC to claim back your Destiny
because prayers alone can't change anything without good
leadership"
Pastor Uchena says: "My God told me that Buhari means well
for Nigeria. Poverty does not know whether you are a Christian
or Muslim"
Pastor Peter Kayode says: "In 2012 i told my daddy in the Lord
that President Goodluck is never a Christian but an agent of
destruction"
You are free to share. so where is your stand?

APC till Chelsea win Champions league under mourinho.
Sai baba

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by tobtap: 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
INCASE cheesy grin
Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 12, 2015
This one want to be noticed.

They should stop involving God in all their useless rantings.

Blasphemy is the sin of holy spirit.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by francizy(m): 7:45am On Mar 12, 2015
Everyone knows that, even APC supporters... grin

24 Likes

Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by smakati(m): 8:17am On Mar 12, 2015
False prophet

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by HelenBee(f): 8:26am On Mar 12, 2015
We shall see then...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by eleojo23: 9:19am On Mar 12, 2015
This isn't a good time for anyone to be the president of Nigeria because we are currently experiencing a lot of hardship borne out of years of neglect and lack of foresight by past leaders.

GEJ may have his faults but you cannot say that he is doing NOTHING.

Nigeria is more or less back to the building stage and when you build, you lay the blocks one at a time making sure that the alignments are correct to ensure a strong foundation and ultimately a solid structure.

The problem is that Nigerians are looking for a leader who will rebuild the country overnight but we know that any building that is raised and completed overnight will eventually crumble when day breaks and the whole thing will be back to step one.
We are so used to doing a lot of quick fixes in this country and that has led us to this point but now is the time to address issues properly.
Hence, it may take some time to see the results of what GEJ has been doing.

As far as this election is concerned, the opposition will get more votes than the last time but the final victory is still tilting towards the current administration.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by Olofintoto(m): 9:32am On Mar 12, 2015
Even without the prophecy, everyone knows that Mr Jonathan is winning the election.

Tinubu owned party can you hear that.

I have decided.

GEJ beyond 2015.
#gbam

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by zonax(m): 9:32am On Mar 12, 2015
We all know he will

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by ionsman: 9:33am On Mar 12, 2015
Just say you want your own share of the billions. ....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by heilige(m): 9:33am On Mar 12, 2015
Goodluck for Jona.
Second base o jare.

[size=18pt]Sai Buhari 2015[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by johnbu: 9:33am On Mar 12, 2015
God chooses the leaders, any leader that is not approved by God would surely meet his waterloo when the time is due.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by mcdokwe(m): 9:33am On Mar 12, 2015
All these predictions self

1 Like

Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by njuwo(m): 9:33am On Mar 12, 2015
Oya, R.Kelly music activated, this is a sign of victory oh oh oh oh oh oh oh. Everyone should sing along, both APC and PDP members, oya!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 12, 2015
The weed the pastor is smoking must be original.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by omanifrank(m): 9:34am On Mar 12, 2015
i see am
Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by Loyalblak007(f): 9:34am On Mar 12, 2015
angry
Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by perfectcrush(m): 9:34am On Mar 12, 2015
Me too predicts, I nor be pastor sha oo
Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by crownwealth: 9:35am On Mar 12, 2015
May the best man win
Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by anonimi: 9:35am On Mar 12, 2015

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by salinson: 9:36am On Mar 12, 2015
Story for d gods can he predict his remaining days on earth. Stupid glutton.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by kasheemawo(m): 9:36am On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31535063][/quote] mteeeeew
Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by sammyj: 9:36am On Mar 12, 2015
Ghana pastors synonymous with evil just like association of witch craft and wizard and babalawo's predicted the same victory for Mr President. My question now is why is GEJ always associated with evil ? Is it Ghanaian pastor that will determined the minds of Nigerians on ground? Time will tell after March 2015. As for me ooo, no pastor can change the wind of change we desire come rain come sunshine our vote must count.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term by felifeli: 9:37am On Mar 12, 2015
What a silly prediction. Even every primary school child and APC dun.ce know this. Abeg tell us what we don't know joor grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? / Understanding Mathematics Is Demonic For Primary School Children / UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.