Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,335 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners (47731 Views)

We Now Have Two Owners Of My Shop. Pls Help / Platinum Regal Estate By Ambassage Group - Land Owners / Sequel On Thread For Property Owners And Paint Types (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by pendy79: 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
unconfirmed sources said that four Nigerian women are among the many businessmen, clergy men and politicians that own private jets in the country.

These sources listed the women who have private jets to include Folorunsho Alakija, Diezani Alison-Madueke, Daisy Danjuma and Hajia Bola Muinat Shagaya:

Folorunso Alakija

She is one of Nigeria’s first female billionaire and the founder of Famfa Oil, a Nigerian company that owns a substantial interest in OML 127, a lucrative oil block on the Agbami deep water oilfield in Nigeria. She is said to be worth at least $3.2 billion and also said to own at least $100 million in real estate and a private jet worth $46 million.

Diezani Alison-Madueke

The first female President of the Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and she is still the current Minister of Petroleum Resources, and also the first woman to hold that position in Nigeria. Alison-Madueke was elected President of OPEC at the 166th General Meeting of the body in Vienna, Austria. She has held three significant positions in the Nigerian Federal Government. Alison-Madueke was appointed Transport Minister in July 2007. On December 23, 2008, she was named as Minister of Mines and Steel Development.

In 2013, the Federal legislators accused Alison-Madueke of wasting N10 billion to charter and maintain private jet solely for her personal needs and those of her immediate family.

Hajia Bola Muinat Shagaya

She is the Managing Director of Practoil Limited, one of the largest importers and distributors of base oil in Nigeria, serving local lubricant blending plants. Unconfirmed sources said she has acquired a Gulfstream G650 aircraft made in the United States.

Shagaya is said to be the closest ally to the first lady, Dame Patience Jonathan and she is one of the richest women in Africa.

Daisy Danjuma

She is the wife of one of Nigeria’s richest men, General Theophilus Danjuma(rtd). Elected in 2003, she has served on numerous committees, among them are the Chairman of the ECOWAS Parliament’s Women and Children’s Rights Committee and Senate Committee Chairman on Women Affairs and Youth Development.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/03/women-private-jet-owners/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by madridguy(m): 11:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by simplemach(m): 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
Women of substance, doing the driving while money be their conductors.
May God Remember me very soon so i can join lists like this one.

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by pendy79: 11:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
One thing they all have in COMMON can anyone make an intelligent guess?

Yea you're right, they all have links and became stupendously rich due to their closeness to POWERFUL MEN WHO BELONG TO THE MOST CORRUPT RULING PARTY IN THE WORLD.

THE PEOPLES' DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

Modified.

Can see some ignorant, unenlightened and Ill-educated people saying Alakija made her money before the birth of PDP.

Alakija was a fashion designer to the late wife of Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (IBB) Maryam. She got her oil bloc on the back of her cLoseness to IBB not because she was rich enough to own one or a professional to merit one, intelligence report has it she is only a front for the evil genius same as Mike Adenuga.

How did a tailor become an oil bloc owner without any technical expertise or financial muscle to bid for one ? Only in 9ja is an oil bloc allocated on strength of who you know or who you sleep with.

IBB is still a card carrying member of the PDP and still a BOT member of same corrupt party.

So those quoting my mention should be educated.

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by IfyAwazie(f): 12:05am On Mar 12, 2015
Its not even comfirmed and they are writing.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by xreal: 12:13am On Mar 12, 2015
It's easy.

Being a girlfriend to a corrupt president is the key.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by alaoeri: 12:15am On Mar 12, 2015
All of them except Daisy who is connected directly through her husband got their stupendous wealth from oil & gas with the backing of corrupt system.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by pendy79: 7:37am On Mar 12, 2015
alaoeri:
All of them except Daisy who is connected directly through her husband got their stupendous wealth from oil & gas with the backing of corrupt system.

The wife of thief is morally guilty of the crime of her husband.

There's no exception in that list, they are all who they are courtesy of the PDP.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by slimfit1(m): 7:46am On Mar 12, 2015
They all own our common wealth and we are saying nothing. They will never do anything good with that money.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by phlamesG: 7:46am On Mar 12, 2015
Dat diezani is a big thief! Tnx 2 gej

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by pendy79: 7:57am On Mar 12, 2015
phlamesG:
Dat diezani is a big thief! Tnx 2 gej

I think firing range should be allowed for corrupt public official as practised in China.

Any convicted Minister, governor, commisioner, lawmaker or Judiciary staff should face firing squad.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 12, 2015
OP you missed one.
Mama Peace: Wife of the president of Federal Republic of Nigeria, Best English speaking woman, owner of various crude oil vessels in the Creek of Niger Delta.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by phlamesG: 8:23am On Mar 12, 2015
pendy79:

I think firing range should be allowed for corrupt public official as practised in China.

Any convicted Minister, governor, commisioner, lawmaker or Judiciary staff should face firing squad.
yes o

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by pendy79: 9:09am On Mar 12, 2015
Stelvin101:
OP you missed one.
Mama Peace: Wife of the president of Federal Republic of Nigeria, Best English speaking woman, owner of various crude oil vessels in the Creek of Niger Delta.

No, she isn't amongst them yet, she is entitled to any one of the 9 her husband procured for their usage.
Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by Zico5(m): 10:09am On Mar 12, 2015
Common resources in few covers, let then continue. The change is here already. Nigeria needs total deliverance from parasites sucking our common resources dry. They will surely vomit all they have eaten.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by Burger01(m): 10:09am On Mar 12, 2015
Folorunso Alakija is a very beautiful and hard working lovely woman. Me likey.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by Loyalblak007(f): 10:09am On Mar 12, 2015
POWER OF THE WOMAN
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by 5p1naz(m): 10:10am On Mar 12, 2015
money good ooo
Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by elantraceey(f): 10:10am On Mar 12, 2015
Joining them soonest wink

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by Viktor1983(m): 10:11am On Mar 12, 2015
#following
Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by cold(m): 10:12am On Mar 12, 2015
Nigerian women are beautiful. That's all i can deduce from this story and the images. Too early in the day to begin a long winding debate about the source of their wealth
Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by Bugatie(m): 10:12am On Mar 12, 2015
My wife is joining you guys soon!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by kenlash1(m): 10:12am On Mar 12, 2015
All I see is MILF

U knw wat I mean

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 12, 2015
Not even one with a clean source.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 12, 2015
undecided

PDP MADE BILLIONAIRES. BUNCH OF THIEVES undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by machidoh: 10:12am On Mar 12, 2015
booked
Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 12, 2015
slimfit1:
They all own our common wealth and we are saying nothing. They will never do anything good with that money.
amin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by dechandel(f): 10:13am On Mar 12, 2015
GEJ till i get my own oil block!! cool

Plus my bullet proof car cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 12, 2015
Nice. Women of substances...
Re: Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners by dridowu: 10:14am On Mar 12, 2015
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How We Build Duplexes In Nigeria / Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way / Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.