Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

PDP Govs Have Accepted Buhari’s Victory- Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Govs Have Accepted Buhari’s Victory- Oshiomhole (1978 Views)

We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers / Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan / INEC Accepted Buhari As A Candidate Without Certificate Of Education - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Govs Have Accepted Buhari’s Victory- Oshiomhole by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo state has said that the governors of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) have accepted that General Muhammadu Buhari will win the 2015 presidential election.

In a statement issued by Peter Okhiria, Chief Press Secretary to the Edo governor, he noted that if the worry of the PDP Governors is simply that General Buhari will do only one term as President, it means they have already conceded victory to the APC and have agreed that the 2015 election is already won by the APC. He said: “when you are playing a match and it is clear that you are winning and your opponent is going for your legs instead of the ball, while you hope and trust that the referee will enforce the rule, you must remain focused on the ball.

The PDP governors said many other things that do not make sense. I read one of their statements that General Buhari has signed an agreement that he is going to do only one term, and that the North would be short-charged, that is what they claim. That is fine. That means they accept that Buhari will win the election, but they are only worried about how long he will be there for and if that should be the burden of the PDP, it tells you that they have exhausted everything.

“For me, they have accepted defeat by just saying that it is now their burden whether somebody rules for one term or not but remember that there are many great men, assuming without conceding that that is an issue. “Mandela is celebrated round the world, American Presidents, European leaders, they all competed for space to attend his funeral. He was in office for only five years. So statesmen are not judged by how many years they occupy an office for but the impact they make in the life of a nation.

“I don’t want to join those who want to move away from the issues focusing on personality and irrelevant issues. I think that the issue for me is about policy choices, it is about leadership, it is about security and wellbeing. I would have thought PDP who have addressed how they can justify a regime in which in the name of privatization, they allowed private individuals to collect money, what they call fixed charges when there is no power supply.

“That is how the real rural poor are being defrauded. Why we should trillions of naira be spent on kerosene and yet poor people instead of paying N50, PDP made them to pay N150. So even the poor are being defrauded of N100. “Those are the issues I expect PDP Governors to address. I expect the PDP Governors to address why they inherited a currency that was exchanging at N75 to a dollar in 1999 when PDP took over Governance and that as they were in Lagos talking about Buhari’s security of tenure, that naira is now N230 to one US dollar and everything is going up.

“IMF is already saying that even this number is not sustainable that you will have to suffer more devaluation. Those are the issues we ordinary Nigerians want the ruling party to address and if indeed they have no answers to these questions, they should not worry about how long Buhari will govern, what matters is how well he will govern.”

It will be recalled that the governor of Edo state averted what could have turned out to be a nasty spat on Wednesday when he intervened in the matter of which of the wives of the two major presidential candidates should be given access to the Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium this Saturday.

http://www.naij.com/400764-pdp-govs-have-accepted-buharis-victory-oshiomhole.html

1 Like

Re: PDP Govs Have Accepted Buhari’s Victory- Oshiomhole by itetemi: 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
obviously

3 Likes

Re: PDP Govs Have Accepted Buhari’s Victory- Oshiomhole by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
only in ur dreams will buhari rule dis nation..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Govs Have Accepted Buhari’s Victory- Oshiomhole by olaboy001(m): 11:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
Slaves. If you cannot condemn wrong because it is someone you support that did it, you're a slave.
GEJ is a slave to Koro....

7 Likes

Re: PDP Govs Have Accepted Buhari’s Victory- Oshiomhole by macpetrus(m): 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
Who is he?

You can't not win a battle for Aisha Buahri over a stadium for Campaign in your state... Now you are saying rubbish....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Govs Have Accepted Buhari’s Victory- Oshiomhole by richol(m): 11:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
another abacus on two legs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Govs Have Accepted Buhari’s Victory- Oshiomhole by ellechrystal(f): 11:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
Mr Big eyes, go n do d needful I'm ur state jor..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Govs Have Accepted Buhari’s Victory- Oshiomhole by dre11(m): 11:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
he noted that if the worry of the PDP Governors is simply that General Buhari will do only one term as President, it means they have already conceded victory to the APC and have agreed that the 2015 election is already won by the APC. He said: “when you are playing a match and it is clear that you are winning and your opponent is going for your legs instead of the ball, while you hope and trust that the referee will enforce the rule, you must remain focused on the ball.

They have accepted....... Because they are no match for GMB
That's why they want to use sentiment of 1term to win votes to their side
Always looking for propaganda where their is none

I have decided
An end to corruption
An end to PDP this March 2015

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Govs Have Accepted Buhari’s Victory- Oshiomhole by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hmmmmm true talk

1 Like

Re: PDP Govs Have Accepted Buhari’s Victory- Oshiomhole by nortcentrallord(m): 12:01am On Mar 12, 2015
Jeez, bad friends corrupt good manners. Oshio, why? Well, u are already a lost cause. Smh.

1 Like

Re: PDP Govs Have Accepted Buhari’s Victory- Oshiomhole by hamaworld(m): 12:02am On Mar 12, 2015
Victory from God Above..
Aluta continue.
No to interim government
Yes to democracy & change for massive development

GMB/PYO

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Govs Have Accepted Buhari’s Victory- Oshiomhole by dre11(m): 12:03am On Mar 12, 2015
macpetrus:
Who is he?

You can't not win a battle for Aisha Buahri over a stadium for Campaign in your state... Now you are saying rubbish....

He displayed maturity, he played the big brother there

which I know fayose won't do that because the tout would be flexing his muscles wanting to fight dirty

8 Likes

Re: PDP Govs Have Accepted Buhari’s Victory- Oshiomhole by nortcentrallord(m): 12:03am On Mar 12, 2015
If not for GEJ, Oshiomhole would have never smelt the Edo state government house. Now see what he is saying. I see why OBJ dealth with iron fist now. A good man is never respected nor feared but the wicked is not only feared but respected.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Govs Have Accepted Buhari’s Victory- Oshiomhole by dre11(m): 12:08am On Mar 12, 2015
For me, they have accepted defeat by just saying that it is now their burden whether somebody rules for one term or not but remember that there are many great men, assuming without conceding that that is an issue. “Mandela is celebrated round the world, American Presidents, European leaders, they all competed for space to attend his funeral. He was in office for only five years. So statesmen are not judged by how many years they occupy an office for but the impact they make in the life of a nation.

WORD.......

But the egg head PDP governors will want to whip up sentiment on the number of term
Am sure this is part of their ISSUE BASED PROGRAM/DEBATE.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Govs Have Accepted Buhari’s Victory- Oshiomhole by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 12, 2015
I hands up for Nigeria. She won't get better.
Re: PDP Govs Have Accepted Buhari’s Victory- Oshiomhole by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 12, 2015
Working hard for your money.

Change the Content now. We have seen this too many times.

Abdullah007:
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD

APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor

Oshiomole suffers from Alzheimer disease

BUHARI "Abacha is not corrupt and did not steal "

Muslim brotherhood party APC is the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

This ia karma when you call PGEJ" clueless "you don't see anything wrong in it am referring to the sickly hypocritical pa Buhari supporter's, we the GEJ supporters kept calm and swallowed ,it's time up we have decided to feed you your own drug and you feel so irritated,c'mon take a chill pill janjaweedians it's only the beginning let's use our freedom of speech.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Govs Have Accepted Buhari’s Victory- Oshiomhole by Rawani: 5:58am On Mar 12, 2015
Valid points raised. It's clear as day that the PDP are in panic mode, which is why we should brace ourselves for even worse propaganda and personal attacks from the desperados, who never imagined the end would come this soon.

We are resolute. We will vote for change.

1 Like

Re: PDP Govs Have Accepted Buhari’s Victory- Oshiomhole by Chiefpriest1(m): 6:49am On Mar 12, 2015
Osho baba. Always on point!

1 Like

Re: PDP Govs Have Accepted Buhari’s Victory- Oshiomhole by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 12, 2015
nortcentrallord:
If not for GEJ, Oshiomhole would have never smelt the Edo state government house. Now see what he is saying. I see why OBJ dealth with iron fist now. A good man is never respected nor feared but the wicked is not only feared but respected.
Oshiomole became Governor when Yar Adua was president. At dat time Jonathan was still being called house boy in Aso rock by Ibori. When Oshiomole became Governor, Jonathan was a nobody in Nigeria politics, at dat time he was just like a statute in Aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Govs Have Accepted Buhari’s Victory- Oshiomhole by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:08am On Mar 12, 2015
Even oshiomole has decided and jonathan himself will soom decide,

.march 28 the change must come cool

1 Like

Re: PDP Govs Have Accepted Buhari’s Victory- Oshiomhole by PassingShot(m): 7:35am On Mar 12, 2015
Sensible Nigerians have long known that PDP top hierarchy including Jonathan has accepted that GMB is the next president. Only their paid e-thugs have including FFK and Fayose are determined to fight for their daily bread.

Bye-bye PDP.

1 Like

Re: PDP Govs Have Accepted Buhari’s Victory- Oshiomhole by dre11(m): 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
Can we have this on FP cc seun, lalasticlala and ishilove
Re: PDP Govs Have Accepted Buhari’s Victory- Oshiomhole by gwales: 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
pdp are now the new opposition party
Re: PDP Govs Have Accepted Buhari’s Victory- Oshiomhole by heywhytech1(m): 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
I wonder if PDP is now the opposition party, is very obvious that PDP can not win this election if conducted free and fair.
Re: PDP Govs Have Accepted Buhari’s Victory- Oshiomhole by Bifwoli: 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
PDP can never be defeated. Buhari can only win in northwest and sambisa forest.
Re: PDP Govs Have Accepted Buhari’s Victory- Oshiomhole by jdilight(m): 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
heywhytech1:
I wonder if PDP is now the opposition party, is very obvious that PDP can not win this election if conducted free and fair.

PDP is the opposition party on social networks and news media but at the grassroots they stand as firm as the rock of gilbrata
Re: PDP Govs Have Accepted Buhari’s Victory- Oshiomhole by bokohalal(m): 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
Infallible.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo And Niger Delta Struggle (boro Insurgency) / President 0bj Has Submited A Ministerial List 2 Gmb Should Gmb Trash Obj's List? / PHOTOS: 4 Boko Haram Terrorists In Front Of Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.