Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players (16271 Views)

Kalu Uche Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife / Unveiling Nigeria’s Richest Players And How Much They Earn / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Named Nigeria’s Richest Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players by Ishilove: 12:20am On Mar 12, 2015

Yakubu
Photo credit: www.punchng.com

Former Super Eagles strikers, Yakubu Aiyegbeni and Kalu Uche have emerged as the highest paid Nigerian football players in a recently compiled report of Nigerian footballers’ earners list

The new report has it that the former Super Eagles striker, Yakubu Aiyegbeni has been named the ‘Richest Nigerian Player’.

The pundit report also explained that Reading FC of England striker, Aiyegbeni and Kalu Uche are Nigerian highest earners in Europe in the 2014/15 season.

The Nigeria internationals who were formerly players in the oil rich Quatari club Al Rayyan earns over $2.5 million each year.

Next on the list is Chelsea FC midfielder Mikel Obi and Sounder Seattle striker, Obafemi Martins who both earn $2 million yearly.

Emmanuel Emenike, the Fenerbahce striker is the fifth on the list. His earnings is boosted by his ‘tax free’ contract agreement with the Turkish club.

Brown Ideye who is West Bromich Albion’s record signing after signing a three-year contract with the English Premier League club is the sixth on the list.

But no Nigerian player made it to the world footballer rich list, which has African players like Samuel Eto’o and Yaya Toure.

Kalu Uche
Photo credit: www.africatopsports.com

Source: http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/03/10/yakubu-named-nigerias-richest-player/
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players by Philadelphia: 12:23am On Mar 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players by blessedvisky(m): 1:23am On Mar 12, 2015
hmm aunty ishilove, what of Mikel?? which position is he?
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players by HrtBrkSteve(m): 1:56am On Mar 12, 2015
Yaks deserved it, the dude can switch clubs. But what about our SlowPoke na, sometimes I even think his club don sell am abi shey hin get injury ni
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players by Ishilove: 9:03am On Mar 12, 2015
blessedvisky:
I personally don't think Mikel is slow

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players by kekakuz(m): 9:04am On Mar 12, 2015
b
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 12, 2015
Warra bout yobo? All his money have go to Louboutin and Gucci? embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players by princetigris(m): 9:05am On Mar 12, 2015
How many times will dis make frontpage?..... Anyway
Sai Buhari

#change

4 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players by plainmirror(m): 9:06am On Mar 12, 2015
Chelsea and its products fumbling in all fronts grin
Noisemakers!
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players by Krasid(m): 9:06am On Mar 12, 2015
NO MIKEL?
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players by Johnnoo(m): 9:07am On Mar 12, 2015
...and they were absent in the last ANC win undecided
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players by afribookorg(m): 9:08am On Mar 12, 2015
dis morning If you see a person walking along the
road, talking to himself and gesticulating, don't
conclude that he is a mad man.

There is a 90% chance that he is a Chelsea fan.
gringrin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players by phayvoursky(m): 9:09am On Mar 12, 2015
AIRFORCE1 WHERE YOU DEY

YOU NO WAN JOIN THESE PEOPLE?

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players by drnairalov: 9:10am On Mar 12, 2015
how

My wife scored a free Kick against me with
Mikel OBI while playing FIFA 15...

i broke up with her...aint no way she learnt how to do that if she wasnt taken lessons from another man *sadface

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players by ghetto101(m): 9:11am On Mar 12, 2015
Na wao which means Nigeria players are poor compare to other countires players.

Ishilove:

Source: http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/03/10/yakubu-named-nigerias-richest-player/
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players by hamaworld(m): 9:12am On Mar 12, 2015
Lol
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players by abimbola74(m): 9:12am On Mar 12, 2015
@ prince,what has buhari got 2 do wif dis 1 now?......smh*......anywy,God bless u niggaz.....ya hardwrks don dey pay
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players by njuwo(m): 9:13am On Mar 12, 2015
And how many times will this make front page in a week, is it now an advert, moderators you all need to be flogged, better flogging that will make you people stop seeing double. This topic was actually in the frontpage some days back. Oh, i see, it was posted by Ishilove this time and was moved to frontpage by her, okay, i rest my case, but the topic had been on frontpage before, moderators remember before moving things up and down, thank you.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players by Babaneh(m): 9:14am On Mar 12, 2015
nw which yard stick dem take measure am
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players by Dyt(f): 9:17am On Mar 12, 2015
afribookorg:
dis morning If you see a person walking along the
road, talking to himself and gesticulating, don't
conclude that he is a mad man.

There is a 90% chance that he is a Chelsea fan.
gringrin

cheesy cheesy
Wicked
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 12, 2015
blessedvisky:
read wella
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players by emalek86(m): 9:21am On Mar 12, 2015
drnairalov:
how

My wife scored a free Kick against me with
Mikel OBI while playing FIFA 15...

i broke up with her...aint no way she learnt how to do that if she wasnt taken lessons from another man *sadface
It was hilarious the first time I read it
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players by kliq(m): 9:28am On Mar 12, 2015
Where's calamity Yobo?
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players by 0nyegame(m): 9:36am On Mar 12, 2015
Wetin concern me...oga make i drop here abeg.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players by adedam007(m): 9:41am On Mar 12, 2015
J
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players by jeeqaa7(m): 9:43am On Mar 12, 2015
Ever green .. Big yaks we miss yah just as u miss dat goal for world cup

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players by lonelydora: 9:46am On Mar 12, 2015
As in?
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 12, 2015
We don hear now. . .how many times on Front page.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players by adolphusberit(m): 9:54am On Mar 12, 2015
Fake news . Make salary is almost £120k a week and you come here n say yak is richer den mikel story ....
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players by oluspencer(m): 9:58am On Mar 12, 2015
Khalessi:
Warra bout yobo? All his money have go to Louboutin and Gucci? embarassed

Yobo dey campaign

(1) (2) (Reply)

Barcelona Confirm Lionel Messi Will Miss Three Weeks Due To Injury (Photos) / Osimhen: How I Can Surpass Yekini’s Huge Super Eagles Achievement / Infantino Condemns ESL, Sends Warning To Founding Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.