Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,328 members, 7,808,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Power Booster To Use Freezer, AC, Iron, Pumping Machine On Small Generator - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Power Booster To Use Freezer, AC, Iron, Pumping Machine On Small Generator (6170 Views)

Automatic Pumping Machine Control / Generator Power Booster / Power Optimiser--- Power Ur Heavy Appliances Using Ur Small Generator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Booster To Use Freezer, AC, Iron, Pumping Machine On Small Generator by xiqlo: 11:51am On Mar 12, 2015
Our Power optimizer enable you power all ELEMENT appliances from 1000 watts to 1500 watts (hair dryer, pressing iron, electric kettle,CWAY machine etc) with any Generator(even i pass my neighbour) safely.

How to use:

A. After starting your generator, plug the power

B. Optimizer to your socket then plug the iron, electric kettle or

C. Hot plate to the power optimizer.

D. You can only plug the electrical appliances one at a time and it is user friendly. Do not plug an extension to the power optimizer.It has 3months warranty,although you will use it for over 3years.

Gone are the days when you wait for Nepa or PHCN before you use your appliances.

We have two types of Power optimizer.

1: B.P.O Solo: you can power your pressing iron,electric kettle,hot plate,toasting machine,cway machine,hair dryer etc with 950watts generator (I pass my neighbour) safely.

2: B.P.O Mega: You can power your air conditioner, pumping machine and all other equipments within the same power

Visit: http://www.shop.guageconcepts.com/ To view all our Products

BECOME OUR RESELLER / AGENT NATIONWIDE

Do you want to make daily Income selling Our Products t to Industries, Offices, Homes, Individuals, Shopping Centers around You, you can Contact us anytime 24/7 for enquiries, to become an agent we will give you all Our Products at very discounted Prices, We will send your Order to you anywhere you are within Nigeria Via our Popular Transport Companies and Courier

[size=12pt]For Ordering Details Kindly Contact: 07062940253

Re: Power Booster To Use Freezer, AC, Iron, Pumping Machine On Small Generator by dhardline(m): 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
Nice product but too expensive...
Re: Power Booster To Use Freezer, AC, Iron, Pumping Machine On Small Generator by xiqlo: 10:23pm On May 09, 2016
BECOME OUR RESELLER / AGENT NATIONWIDE

Do you want to make daily Income selling Our Products t to Industries, Offices, Homes, Individuals, Shopping Centers around You, you can Contact us anytime 24/7 for enquiries, to become an agent we will give you all Our Products at very discounted Prices, We will send your Order to you anywhere you are within Nigeria Via our Popular Transport Companies and Courier

For Ordering Details Kindly Contact: 07062940253
Re: Power Booster To Use Freezer, AC, Iron, Pumping Machine On Small Generator by xiqlo: 11:49am On May 23, 2016
Re: Power Booster To Use Freezer, AC, Iron, Pumping Machine On Small Generator by xiqlo: 2:14pm On May 25, 2016
We Can deliver to you anywhere you are Nationwide
For Delivery Contact : 07062940253
Re: Power Booster To Use Freezer, AC, Iron, Pumping Machine On Small Generator by xiqlo: 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
Get Our Power Booster to use everything in your House with Small Generator
[size=20pt]ONLY N5000 no more N10K
ORDER NOW[/size]
Re: Power Booster To Use Freezer, AC, Iron, Pumping Machine On Small Generator by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
how does this work? cos all i see is sockets

1 Like

Re: Power Booster To Use Freezer, AC, Iron, Pumping Machine On Small Generator by Untainted007: 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
igwemoagbo:
how does this work? cos all i see is sockets

Bro, dont be scammed oooo. Is the 13amps socket I'm seeing going to increase the KVA of the generator or reduce the watt of the applicance to be plugged in? To every appliances there are capacities. For instance, a volk wagen 2.0 engine can not drive a lorry no matter how good the mechanic might construct the base of the engine to sit in the lorry engine compactment. SHINE YOUR EYES and USE YOUR BRAIN
Re: Power Booster To Use Freezer, AC, Iron, Pumping Machine On Small Generator by xiqlo: 12:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
Untainted007:

Bro, dont be scammed oooo. Is the 13amps socket I'm seeing going to increase the KVA of the generator or reduce the watt of the applicance to be plugged in? To every appliances there are capacities. For instance, a volk wagen 2.0 engine can not drive a lorry no matter how good the mechanic might construct the base of the engine to sit in the lorry engine compactment. SHINE YOUR EYES and USE YOUR BRAIN

Please don't confuse and mix things up, if you have enquiries regarding How Power Booster Works Kindly Post your e-mail we give you a Pdf Documents, we have explained in there what it does and how to use it. Power Booster is not Power Bank, Its neither stabilizer nor to Elevate your Current Power, It is not a big device but a socket with inbuilt Optimization Components. The only work it does it to enable you Plug things you cant Plug directly with your generator for Instance an IRON cant be plugged on a small 800VA I better Pass my neighbor generator, so what the Power Optimizer does is to Decrease the Power consumed by the Iron and enable the Generator Power it. Also Note thate the Power Optimizer for Elements Like IRON, Water dispenser, Hot Plate, Electric Cooker Can not be used for Compressors Like AC, Freezer, Fridge, Pumping Machine, etc.

If you need more Explanation and requirement of how it work, send an email to info@guageconcepts.com or ipadeola4kay@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Booster To Use Freezer, AC, Iron, Pumping Machine On Small Generator by dgr8truth(m): 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
Untainted007:

It's so wrong for you to term him a scam. What you should have done is to ask questions, request for a one on one observation of how the device works than for you assume and tarnish his reputation.

Things change in life, theories are broken and new ones are made, innovation and creativity are birthed everyday.

Be open minded and willing to learn, never assume you know everything.

My 1kobo though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Booster To Use Freezer, AC, Iron, Pumping Machine On Small Generator by Untainted007: 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
dgr8truth:

It's so wrong for you to term him a scam. What you should have done is to ask questions, request for a one on one observation of how the device works than for you assume and tarnish his reputation.

Things change in life, theories are broken and new ones are made, innovation and creativity are birthed everyday.

Be open minded and willing to learn, never assume you know everything.

My 1kobo though
Mr Solicitor this is not tarnishing reputation or assuming I knw. The device I once got is nt from him but this was the exact thing I was told it does. The said device almost landed me in debt of fire destruction of properties. And moreso the person I quoted is a friend and a follower on this forum. I'm sorry for any misuse of words or any misconception about the said product bt once beaten twice shy.

1 Like

Re: Power Booster To Use Freezer, AC, Iron, Pumping Machine On Small Generator by xiqlo: 12:16am On Jun 09, 2016
Re: Power Booster To Use Freezer, AC, Iron, Pumping Machine On Small Generator by xiqlo: 11:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
Visit: http://www.shop.guageconcepts.com/ To view all our Products
Re: Power Booster To Use Freezer, AC, Iron, Pumping Machine On Small Generator by xiqlo: 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
Become Our Distributor in your State and Buy at very affordable rate, visit www.shop.guageconcepts.com To view all Our Products
Re: Power Booster To Use Freezer, AC, Iron, Pumping Machine On Small Generator by xiqlo: 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
Re: Power Booster To Use Freezer, AC, Iron, Pumping Machine On Small Generator by xiqlo: 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
Become Our Distributor in your State and Buy at very affordable rate, visit www.shop.guageconcepts.com
Re: Power Booster To Use Freezer, AC, Iron, Pumping Machine On Small Generator by xiqlo: 12:17am On Jul 18, 2016
Buy at very affordable rate, visit www.shop.guageconcepts.com
Re: Power Booster To Use Freezer, AC, Iron, Pumping Machine On Small Generator by xiqlo: 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
Re: Power Booster To Use Freezer, AC, Iron, Pumping Machine On Small Generator by xiqlo: 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
Re: Power Booster To Use Freezer, AC, Iron, Pumping Machine On Small Generator by xiqlo: 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
Re: Power Booster To Use Freezer, AC, Iron, Pumping Machine On Small Generator by xiqlo: 6:14am On Sep 17, 2016
Re: Power Booster To Use Freezer, AC, Iron, Pumping Machine On Small Generator by mendelsmattress: 2:58pm On May 24, 2017
Bethel Mendels Int'l Ltd is the major importer of Power booster for generator in Nigeria. we are looking for resellers to partner with us to distribute this hot product in Nigeria. we offer the cheapest wholesale prices for quantity purchase. find below product various quantity order and their discounted prices.
Wholesale Price:
Qty Price
5 - 9 ₦6,500.00
10 - 19 ₦6,300.00
20 + ₦6,000.00
we offer nationwide delivery to any location in Nigeria
For Purchase enquiry Call/Whatsapp 08036911296, 08180065490
Product Features/Benefits
The booster can be plugged to small generator like tiger generator and bigger generating plants. It does not affect the sound of the generator neither will it affect your generator set in any way.

It will allow you to plug your iron in the output of your generating plant without damage to your generator coil e.g: for Ironing of clothes The consumption
rate is small to allow you plug other things like: Tv, Fan, light bulbs, computer,phone charger and stereo system. The booster enhances and prolongs the life of
your generator by absorbing the pressure from your high current appliances.
Has no contact with your generator and therefore does not harm the Coil
No damage to generator.

Gone are the days when you wait for Nepa and PHCN before
you use your appliances. Iron booster is a cautioner between the supplier and the
load. It lightens the load plugged on it. You can use it with small and big generator plants

Importance of booster.
1. Easy to apply
2. Have no negative effect on your generator sets.
3. Does not stop you from using other loads like bulbs, cd, TV sets etc.
4. Does not increase fuel consumptions.
5. Very cheap and affordable.
Call/Whatsapp: 08036911296
visist our website www.bethelmendels.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

UK Used Lenovo Thinkpad T420 Intel Core I5 Laptop @ 50K. / Very clean Sonyericsson P1i For Sale! (check in for the pics) / How Much Is Blackberry Curve 2?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.