Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

How His Transportation Startup Is Helping Lagosian - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How His Transportation Startup Is Helping Lagosian (581 Views)

My Startup Is Now In Private Beta, Be Among The First-100 To Test My Service / What Is Helping Hands International All About? / Please Is Helping Hands International Investment Package For Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How His Transportation Startup Is Helping Lagosian by robedu: 11:53am On Mar 12, 2015
My friend and i, we were working together on what problem we could solve, we had a couple of ideas and we were moving from one problem to solve to the other and when we got to transportation, we just got stock on Cab sharing, it's a real life issue because people will always go to work, that is constant and Lagos bus-stops are always populated in the morning, alot of times you find people in the bus-stops trying to say bros, could we just join money together to get a Cab?, so we thought insted of sharing cab with strangers you do not know,if we could solve that problem for people, it will be cheaper than taxis, and comfortable than buses, so we started www.kabukabu.com.ng and this is to address the issue of transportation for those going to work in the morning and coming back in the evening in Lagos - Opeyemi Awobutu, Cofounder Kabukabu on ‪Break Digit Show‬- TUNE IN http://www.twotv.net/break-digit-show-2015/

Re: How His Transportation Startup Is Helping Lagosian by emmykk(m): 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
Uber ideas.Nigeria version. But how do you manage your drivers.I like to do same locally in Ph
Re: How His Transportation Startup Is Helping Lagosian by robedu: 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
If you watch his full episode of Break Digit Show here - http://www.twotv.net/kabukabu-founder-opeyemi-awobutu-featured-on-break-digit-show/ you will understand how he manages his drivers, payments and passengers
emmykk:
Uber ideas.Nigeria version. But how do you manage your drivers.I like to do same locally in Ph
Re: How His Transportation Startup Is Helping Lagosian by robedu: 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
@emmykk how about talking to him about a franchise in PH, i can connect you to him.

(1) (Reply)

NATCOM Makes Full Payment For NITEL / ... / Blco (in Nigeria,togo And Ghana Waters) Buyers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.