Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,856 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

I Need Spc4 Component - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Spc4 Component (2053 Views)

Is Afrisofts SPC4 Bulksms Component Trashy? / / Joomla Bulksms Template Spc4(help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Spc4 Component by CMSguru: 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
please i need spc4 component. not the cracked one because i know its not available. if u have please send me a mail at cmsguru1991@gmail.com
Re: I Need Spc4 Component by CreativeWeb(m): 4:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
Simple. Just buy it at: www.smsportalcreator.com
Re: I Need Spc4 Component by CMSguru: 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
i knew that before coming to ask for it here
CreativeWeb:
Simple. Just buy it at: www.smsportalcreator.com
Re: I Need Spc4 Component by onyengbu: 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
This your SPC marketing style is getting lame.
Just use your normal username.

1 Like

Re: I Need Spc4 Component by CreativeWeb(m): 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
CMSguru:
i knew that before coming to ask for it here

Why ask here when u know where to get it?

1 Like

Re: I Need Spc4 Component by CreativeWeb(m): 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
onyengbu:
This your SPC marketing style is getting lame.
Just use your normal username.

Is this Dionjerry?

1 Like

Re: I Need Spc4 Component by onyengbu: 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
CreativeWeb:

Is this Dionjerry?
No. Its a H username. lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Spc4 Component by CreativeWeb(m): 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hilaryiwens05? Guy u ar too much. How did you discover this?

1 Like

Re: I Need Spc4 Component by CreativeWeb(m): 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
But my question is: what does he want? Since he knows there is no a cracked version of spc4 and he knows where to get the original spc4, then why asking people that have it to contact him? Does that mean he wants spc team at smsportalcreator.com to contact him instead of him going straigth to their website and purchase it. What does the OP want?
Re: I Need Spc4 Component by lojik(m): 11:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
If op needs SPC 4, get it instantly on our site www.smsportalcreator.com.

We do not advice you to use a cracked version because aside from killing our business, we have several instances of SMS portals that have been hacked and credits exhausted. Investigation always reveal that they are using cracked or nulled versions that contain backdoors which give the hackers access to their account passwords on the providers site. In the end, what you loose by using a cracked version is more than what you save.

Since we are not planning to release a cracked version of our software any time soon, you are not likely to get it without having your SMS credits gradually stolen by the same people who cracked it. We also do not provide support or updates for cracked versions.
Re: I Need Spc4 Component by CreativeWeb(m): 4:59am On Mar 13, 2015
Lojik, can i talk to you personally about getting a spc4 muliple license. I want a custom price deal than what you hav on ur website.
Re: I Need Spc4 Component by hilaryiwens05: 7:48am On Mar 13, 2015
CreativeWeb:
Does that mean he wants spc team at smsportalcreator.com to contact him instead of him going straigth to their website and purchase it.
see how myopic u re
Re: I Need Spc4 Component by CreativeWeb(m): 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
Sorry sir. grin
Re: I Need Spc4 Component by lojik(m): 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
CreativeWeb:
Lojik, can i talk to you personally about getting a spc4 muliple license. I want a custom price deal than what you hav on ur website.

I'll contact you shortly.
Re: I Need Spc4 Component by CreativeWeb(m): 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
lojik, let's discuss via: creativewebng@gmail.com
Re: I Need Spc4 Component by dexed(m): 2:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
lojik:
If op needs SPC 4, get it instantly on our site www.smsportalcreator.com.

We do not advice you to use a cracked version because aside from killing our business, we have several instances of SMS portals that have been hacked and credits exhausted. Investigation always reveal that they are using cracked or nulled versions that contain backdoors which give the hackers access to their account passwords on the providers site. In the end, what you loose by using a cracked version is more than what you save.

Since we are not planning to release a cracked version of our software any time soon, you are not likely to get it without having your SMS credits gradually stolen by the same people who cracked it. We also do not provide support or updates for cracked versions.

I paid for spc ealier today with my mastercard, ive been debited since, received a mail from voguepay, sent a mail to the sites email and Im yet to get any reply or license
Re: I Need Spc4 Component by Imaging: 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
If you also need Bulksms visit freesmsplan.com and register and buy using PayPal or mobile money pay to account number in website freesmsplan.com after registration email support@freesmsplan.com after payment charges 1unit SMS per page, you can buy any amount you wish from $15 and above it cheapest Bulksms company

(1) (Reply)

Web Design / Adbrite Vs. Bidvertiser Vs. Chitika / Online Jersey Maker Wapka Code Shared Here For Wapka Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.