Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Photos: Husband Strips Wife Beat Her To Death For Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Husband Strips Wife Beat Her To Death For Cheating (2710 Views)

My Boyfriends Wife Beat Me With Koboko And Arrested Me. I Want Justic / Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) / Photo: Wife Catches Her Sister Sleeping With Her Husband, Strips Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Husband Strips Wife Beat Her To Death For Cheating by ojuoluwani(m): 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
Photos: Husband Strips Wife unclad, Beats Her To Death For Cheating While Neighbours Watched so SAD

Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Beat Her To Death For Cheating by alberto2k(m): 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
And look at one mofo in blue shirt in the last pic taking pictures or recording it with his phone undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Beat Her To Death For Cheating by purplesummer(f): 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
It is more disheartening that neighbours stood watching while the OP took pictures cry
Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Beat Her To Death For Cheating by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
Useless man, why can't he go to sambisa & exercise his power there Or better still, why can't he package her like package & take her away to her village than killing her

I & myself is wishing him a cute & lovely prison to cool his head..

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Beat Her To Death For Cheating by kestolove95(m): 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
Two zero..he loose his wife,loose toto grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Beat Her To Death For Cheating by debeo: 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
Simply barbaric!

Am sure the guy beating wont even pass a lie detector test that he has never cheated on her before.

Just divorce her, why beat her to death?

Hope he ruts in jail!
Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Beat Her To Death For Cheating by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
kestolove95:
Two zero..he loose his wife,loose toto grin

and goes to jail
Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Beat Her To Death For Cheating by kestolove95(m): 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
pinkyruledworld:

and goes to jail
3zero bdat
Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Beat Her To Death For Cheating by shortgun(m): 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
The man wearing a blue shirt is a Chelsea fan...... Chelsea fans so heartless grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Beat Her To Death For Cheating by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
They should arrest him and all those standing by watching.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Beat Her To Death For Cheating by Enegod(m): 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
shortgun:
The man wearing a blue shirt is a Chelsea fan...... Chelsea fans so heartless grin grin grin
maybe he was angry that PSG knocked his team out of the CL the reason he killed his wife angry
He should be shot in the head! angry

1 Like

Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Beat Her To Death For Cheating by vivaciouzz(f): 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
I couldn't bring myself to watch d video..if u c how d man was hitting her hard with dat log of wood,den u will know dat he is a devil incarnate..dis is how d go abt killing dia wives but wen d cheat,d blame blame nature n say its in dia DNA...SMH

(1) (Reply)

Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. / He Is Addicted To Masturbation / Crazy Position In Taking Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.