Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Low Tuition Universities In Russia, Poland, France...... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Low Tuition Universities In Russia, Poland, France...... (2682 Views)

The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. / Ifesinachi Nelson Ezeh Graduates In Russia With CGPA 5.0 In Masters Degree. / List Of Low Tuition Universities In The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Low Tuition Universities In Russia, Poland, France...... by Engineer1985(m): 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
For those who can not afford the tuition fees in countries like Australia, US and UK, there are other alternatives in Europe that can offer good quality education with low tuition fees for international students.

This article will take a look of some of these countries including their Universities, tuition fees and cost of living.

RUSSIA

Russia is located between North Eastern Europe and North Eastern Asia. There are about 230 universities in Russia.

COST OF LIVING IN RUSSIA

Cost of living is not too expensive; to cover the expenses of food, accommodation and more an estimated amount of about $400 will be okay.

COST OF STUDY IN RUSSIA

Cost of study is not that expensive and depends on the course to be studied. Programs such as medicine cost about $6000 per year while other programs cost about $1500-$3500 per year.

GEORGIA

Georgia is a good place to study especially for those interested in working while studying.

COST OF STUDY IN GEORGIA

The fees are not so expensive and are affordable. Undergraduates pay about $2000-$4000 while postgraduates will pay about $4000.

POLAND

Poland is renowned for its good quality education as shown by the number of polish workers all over the world who are seen as well educated, articulated and capable in their abilities.
Read more; http://www.study-domain.com/low-tuition-universities-in-russia-georgia-poland-france-and-belgium/
Re: Low Tuition Universities In Russia, Poland, France...... by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 13, 2015
Can I get ur numb or BlackBerry pin?. Am interested in georgia..wanna work and sch
Re: Low Tuition Universities In Russia, Poland, France...... by Engineer1985(m): 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
zaragal:
Can I get ur numb or BlackBerry pin?. Am interested in georgia..wanna work and sch
Yea, my number is 07037293057. I also do Canada, US, Tuition free and low tuition universities
Re: Low Tuition Universities In Russia, Poland, France...... by steinmajor: 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Engineer1985:
For those who can not afford the tuition fees in countries like Australia, US and UK, there are other alternatives in Europe that can offer good quality education with low tuition fees for international students.

This article will take a look of some of these countries including their Universities, tuition fees and cost of living.

RUSSIA

Russia is located between North Eastern Europe and North Eastern Asia. There are about 230 universities in Russia.

COST OF LIVING IN RUSSIA

Cost of living is not too expensive; to cover the expenses of food, accommodation and more an estimated amount of about $400 will be okay.

COST OF STUDY IN RUSSIA

Cost of study is not that expensive and depends on the course to be studied. Programs such as medicine cost about $6000 per year while other programs cost about $1500-$3500 per year.

GEORGIA

Georgia is a good place to study especially for those interested in working while studying.

COST OF STUDY IN GEORGIA

The fees are not so expensive and are affordable. Undergraduates pay about $2000-$4000 while postgraduates will pay about $4000.

POLAND

Poland is renowned for its good quality education as shown by the number of polish workers all over the world who are seen as well educated, articulated and capable in their abilities.
Read more; http://www.study-domain.com/low-tuition-universities-in-russia-georgia-poland-france-and-belgium/
good day to you bro. Please I need your help. Can you help me with 2 schools each from these five countries you mentioned? With affordable tuition too and good job while schooling. I want to apply for my masters. Thank you
Re: Low Tuition Universities In Russia, Poland, France...... by Wuuworld(m): 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
Do u know of a reputable maritime school in Russia or any of the above mentioned countries with low tuition fee?#op...
Re: Low Tuition Universities In Russia, Poland, France...... by Wuuworld(m): 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
Engineer1985:

RUSSIA

COST OF LIVING IN RUSSIA

COST OF STUDY IN RUSSIA

GEORGIA

COST OF STUDY IN GEORGIA

POLAND

Help on Maritime schools pls
Re: Low Tuition Universities In Russia, Poland, France...... by Engineer1985(m): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
Wuuworld:
Help on Maritime schools pls
You can call the number on my signature below, let me advice you on what to do
Re: Low Tuition Universities In Russia, Poland, France...... by Engineer1985(m): 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
steinmajor:
good day to you bro. Please I need your help. Can you help me with 2 schools each from these five countries you mentioned? With affordable tuition too and good job while schooling. I want to apply for my masters. Thank you
Yes, I can help you with the admission processing. Call the number on my signature for more details
Re: Low Tuition Universities In Russia, Poland, France...... by Wuuworld(m): 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
Engineer1985:

You can call the number on my signature below, let me advice you on what to do
....I will do just dt sir
Re: Low Tuition Universities In Russia, Poland, France...... by zeeenie: 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
Engineer1985:

RUSSIA

COST OF LIVING IN RUSSIA

COST OF STUDY IN RUSSIA

GEORGIA

COST OF STUDY IN GEORGIA

POLAND

Greetings to you,
pls i want to study in poland medicine precisely, i m yet to apply because i really donot know how to go about it. can u be of help as regards that? get back to pls. thanku

(1) (Reply)

Physisc / Examport Reveals Secret To Score 300 And Above In JAMB 2018 / Date For UNILAG Hostel Balloting For Fresh And DE Students Has Been Announced!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.