Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

ISIS Fighter Converts To Christianity After A Clinical Death Experience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ISIS Fighter Converts To Christianity After A Clinical Death Experience (1815 Views)

Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners / Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons / Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIS Fighter Converts To Christianity After A Clinical Death Experience by Alisha4U(f): 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
Aleppo (Syria): jihadi fighters from the Islamic organization Daash (ISIS) converted to Christianity after being left for dead after battle near the Syrian eastern border, where he was rescued by Christian monks in the region.

The man miraculously survived after being injured as a result of the exchange of fire between ISIS and the Syrian army. The man was rescued by members of the Monastery of St. Dominican hours after the fighting ended. Members of the monastery wanted to give the man a decent Christian burial. He was carried more than 17 miles before the miracle of him coming back to life, as he had lost a lot of blood due to his injuries.

When the injured man came back to consciousness, he told the priest Herman Grohleyn of after-life visions he saw. This led him to Christianity in several days after the rescue. The man told of his vision experiences. He climbed toward the light in the sky. But then Satanic demons or Jinns appeared to him took him to the gates of hell, where he had to live again all the pains he brought to others. He had to live the experiences through the eyes of his victims for every death he caused in his lifetime. He had to live through cutting heads of his victims in his victim’s eyes. The priest said that these images will haunt him for the rest of his life. Then God spoke to him and told him that he had failed in his life as a human being and that he will be deprived from the gates of heaven if he chose to die. But, but if chose to come back to life, he will have the opportunity to repent for his sins and walk with God, in God’s way.

The man returned to life after that, as he chose life. He converted to Christianity days later, He realized that he was deceived in his religious life. The man’s injuries healed very quickly. He chose to live in the monastery of the Catholic priests who saved him from death in the desert, and hopes that his story will help ISIS fighters, and others to change their ways and turn to the true living God.
Re: ISIS Fighter Converts To Christianity After A Clinical Death Experience by daimsy(f): 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: ISIS Fighter Converts To Christianity After A Clinical Death Experience by nzeobi(m): 8:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
Only christ saves
Go to God through christ for others routes are wide and misleading
Re: ISIS Fighter Converts To Christianity After A Clinical Death Experience by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
There is a great joy in heaven when 1 sinner repents. Praise The Lord!!!
Re: ISIS Fighter Converts To Christianity After A Clinical Death Experience by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 13, 2015
its his reality. he was a disbeliever in Islam because he was not practicing what Muhammad [A] brought. God exposed him so that he can go to what he belongs; out of Islam.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Fighter Converts To Christianity After A Clinical Death Experience by malvisguy212: 6:59am On Mar 13, 2015
RoyPCain:
its his reality. he was a disbeliever in Islam because he was not practicing what Muhammad [A] brought. God exposed him so that he can go to what he belongs; out of Islam.
in the quran and hadith, we read how muhammed fought war and encourage his followers to die in his (Allah)cause,now If you teach a child that the Qur'an is perfect and absolutely right. If you teach your child that Mohammad is
perfect and absolutely right, how far is
it from there to see that same child
standing rejoicing over the death of
the unbelievers?
An idea is a dangerous thing, and the
Qur'an provides more than ideas for
teenagers, it provides blue prints.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Fighter Converts To Christianity After A Clinical Death Experience by bionick: 7:08am On Mar 13, 2015
Picture or no comment
Re: ISIS Fighter Converts To Christianity After A Clinical Death Experience by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 13, 2015
I see.
Does wisdom and common sense not require that we ask for authentic, credible sources anymore?

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Fighter Converts To Christianity After A Clinical Death Experience by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 13, 2015
Abuamam:
I see.
Does wisdom and common sense not require that we ask for authentic, credible sources anymore?
u see y I said dat islam(pigs) is fast going into extinction undecided.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Fighter Converts To Christianity After A Clinical Death Experience by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
@ by malvisguy212: 6:59am

in the quran and hadith, we read how muhammed fought war and encourage his followers to die in his (Allah)cause,now If you teach a child that the Qur'an is perfect and absolutely right. If you teach your child that Mohammad is
perfect and absolutely right, how far is
it from there to see that same child
standing rejoicing over the death of
the unbelievers?
An idea is a dangerous thing, and the
Qur'an provides more than ideas for
teenagers, it provides blue prints.
what you wrote here is no a refutation of my statement that Allah remove the guy out of Islam. his removal is obvious because he is now a christian assuming that is a true story. if its not a true story, we in islam say ISIS, Boko Haram, Al Qaida, etc people killing innocent people or killing themselves are not from us because if i follow your argument, dying for Allah is not of those. But in a just war, you volunteer in the government military to prevent oppression of people, guaranteeing freedom to practice religion and live normal life are uninterrupted thereby muslims can attend prayer places. Muslims under Umar bin Khattab [RA] defended the coptic christians of Egypt against the roman catholic oppressors. so it is not always about Islam, but about goodness which 'war in islam' is.

do not forget that i was a teenager and i was a muslim in my teenage years. no one told me to say Allahu Akbar when there is disaster. you say SubhannaAllah. if it affects you, you say Laa illaha ilaAllah. when you say Allahu Akbar, is not when you are in battle. people in battle are not supposed to talk so that the enemies dont know your location.

the evil doers wrapping themselves in garment of Islam will do the opposite what they should do because they are standing at opposite place to Islam. they could be arab or not, white or not, male or female, wrong is wrong and Allah forbids wrong. so we know the doers of evil by their actions, methodology and where they are standing.

nothing is good and commanded that only handful of people do it in Islam, but known and its duty of each muslim. no true muslim will criticize daily salat and remain muslim as i am criticizing boko haraam, ISIS, etc and my Islam alhamdulIllah is intact and i am struggling to improve.

you wanna know about Islam, any part of it, ask the expert and you don't go about making decision about Islam by yourself when your knowledge is zero because you are not a muslim or do you possess any scholarship in any of its complex discipline. you don't prescribe medicine for yourself when you have upset stomach, but you go to a doctor trained for diagnoses and appropriate medicine.

Again, Quran is perfect, you will find out. Muhammad [SA] is your prophet because you are in his prophetic era. your disbelief in him is equal to disbelief in Jesus [AS]. it is Jesus you claim to follow? you do not follow him, if you are following Muhammad [SA] if you die in your state of jahal, you will Jesus at point of dying and it will be too late to change or tell anyone the truth about Jesus [AS] which i just told you now. Think about it because the condition you will find yourself as a christian in The day of Assembly is forever. God knows best the true condition of that Day.
Re: ISIS Fighter Converts To Christianity After A Clinical Death Experience by Ifeann(f): 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
Alisha4U:
Aleppo (Syria): jihadi fighters from the Islamic organization Daash (ISIS) converted to Christianity after being left for dead after battle near the Syrian eastern border, where he was rescued by Christian monks in the region.

The man miraculously survived after being injured as a result of the exchange of fire between ISIS and the Syrian army. The man was rescued by members of the Monastery of St. Dominican hours after the fighting ended. Members of the monastery wanted to give the man a decent Christian burial. He was carried more than 17 miles before the miracle of him coming back to life, as he had lost a lot of blood due to his injuries.

When the injured man came back to consciousness, he told the priest Herman Grohleyn of after-life visions he saw. This led him to Christianity in several days after the rescue. The man told of his vision experiences. He climbed toward the light in the sky. But then Satanic demons or Jinns appeared to him took him to the gates of hell, where he had to live again all the pains he brought to others. He had to live the experiences through the eyes of his victims for every death he caused in his lifetime. He had to live through cutting heads of his victims in his victim’s eyes. The priest said that these images will haunt him for the rest of his life. Then God spoke to him and told him that he had failed in his life as a human being and that he will be deprived from the gates of heaven if he chose to die. But, but if chose to come back to life, he will have the opportunity to repent for his sins and walk with God, in God’s way.

The man returned to life after that, as he chose life. He converted to Christianity days later, He realized that he was deceived in his religious life. The man’s injuries healed very quickly. He chose to live in the monastery of the Catholic priests who saved him from death in the desert, and hopes that his story will help ISIS fighters, and others to change their ways and turn to the true living God.

Hi Alisha4U it's important we always show our sources for news such as this.. I want to use this opportunity to let u know that this event is a fabrication by a satirical news website run by atheists. . it's only proper u delete it..
Re: ISIS Fighter Converts To Christianity After A Clinical Death Experience by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ifeann:

Hi Alisha4U it's important we always show our sources for news such as this.. I want to use this opportunity to let u know that this event is a fabrication by a satirical news website run by atheists. . it's only proper u delete it..

It's ok. We muslims know that evangelical christian beliefs derive from emotion and gullibility rather than proper sources and proof. We also understand that Paul/Saul taught the principle of lying to "increase the glory of your god". Let her leave it, as it is all over the internet with numerous other stories like it; seeking to 'convert' gullible muslims. You can't remove all fake xtian stories, and you can't change the gullibility of all fundamental christians.

OREMUSSANCTUS:
u see y I said dat islam(pigs) is fast going into extinction undecided.

Have you heard of the adage "you are what you eat?"

We muslims do not eat pigs. What about you?

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ISIS Fighter Converts To Christianity After A Clinical Death Experience by Ifeann(f): 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
Abuamam:

It's ok. We muslims know that evangelical christian beliefs derive from emotion and gullibility rather than proper sources and proof. We also understand that Paul/Saul taught the principle of lying to "increase the glory of your god". Let her leave it, as it is all over the internet with numerous other stories like it; seeking to 'convert' gullible muslims. You can't remove all fake xtian stories, and you can't change the gullibility of all fundamental christians.

Abuamam I see u are still as ignorant as the last time we discussed. .

This story was published by a fake news site a secular satire news site and we all know satire sites are often run by atheists because they are amoral. Not christians.
The OP made a mistake and I a christain pointed it out to him.

Muslims are the gullible ones.. u people believe a 7th century mass murdering pedophile sex addict who died by the posion of a jewish woman on top of Aisha's bosoms with an ere.ction is a prophet.. who gets more gullible than that.

Again christians are not allowed to lie unlike Muslims who use lies deciet Kitman and al taqiyyah to mislead non muslims. An example is the pic below by a muslim xballm.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Fighter Converts To Christianity After A Clinical Death Experience by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ifeann:

Abuamam I see u are still as ignorant as the last time we discussed. .

This story was published by a fake news site a secular satire news site and we all know satire sites are often run by atheists because they are amoral. Not christians.
The OP made a mistake and I a christain pointed it out to him.

Muslims are the gullible ones.. u people believe a 7th century mass murdering pedophile sex addict who died by the posion of a jewish woman on top of Aisha's bosoms with an ere.ction is a prophet.. who gets more gullible than that.

Again christians are not allowed to lie unlike Muslims who use lies deciet Kitman and al taqiyyah to mislead non muslims. An example is the pic below by a muslim xballm.

Lol. I see you are still under your grandiose delusions; arrogating to yourself the powers of judging everyone's intelligence and quality of comment and thinking you know it all. The biggest liars are those who insist that they never lie. Even if the article was first published by an atheist website, you christians are the ones gushing over it. Look how many times you xtians have reposted it on NL alone. Furthermore, the church is not left far behind when making up these fake stories of 'former imams' and 'former terrorists'. Such is the truthfulness of xtians. As for gullibility, one of the cardinal signs of a fundamentalist xtian is that he becomes bereft of logic and accepts a premise only if it fits his/her narrow worldview, or only if his/her pastor said so... you are a classic example. However, you know not and you know not that you know not; so nothing can be done there.

BTW, did Paul/Saul teach you to lie to the greater glory of your god or didn't he?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sleep Paralysis, Night Terrors, Night Visitors, Nightmares And Sex In Dreams / Were King David And Jonathan Gay Patners In The Bible? / ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.