Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons (182544 Views)

Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. / Bride's Hair Cut Off At Mountain Of Fire Church On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
EVENING SESSION.

Praise/Worship.

Prayer Points:

1) My marital life, I subject you under the leadership of the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus.
2) Any secret battle against my marital life, be exposed by the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus.
3) Power of the pentecost, change my destiny life for better, in the name of Jesus.
4) Power of the Holy Ghost, possess my life with fire, in the name of Jesus.
5) I receive the hearing ear and the seeing eye of the Holy spirit, in the name of Jesus.
6) I refuse to silence the tender voice of the Holy Spirit in my life, in the name of Jesus.
7) My life shall forever reflect the goodness and the glory of God, in the name of Jesus.
cool I rebuke both spiritual and physical frustration in the place of my prayer, in the name of Jesus.
9) I rebuke the spirit of confusion in my loife and career, in the name of Jesus.
10) Pray in the Holy Ghost for at least 30minutes. If you can't speak in tongues yet, just be saying Hallelujah, hallelujah....your tongue will be loosed.
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 7:58am On Jun 19, 2015
STEPPING HIGH PROGRAMME.
Day 20- THE POWER OF PRAISES.
Daily Devotional: Psalm 136:2; 2Chronicles 20:1-25.
Note: Break your fast by 2pm.

Confession: "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory, honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure, they are and were created". Revelation 4:11.

Mental Renovation: "Love God for who He is, not because He answers your prayers."

Praise/Worship.

Prayer Points: MORNING SESSION.
1) Dear Lord, I thank you for the gift of life, in Jesus name.

2) Father, I worship you bringing me to the point of recognising you as the Almighty God, may Your name alone be glorified, in Jesus name.

3) Jesus, I also thank you for the great gift of SALVATION that has given access to the throne of grace and love, blessed be your name, in Jesus name.

4) Uncommon worship that draws God nearer, come upon my life, in Jesus name.

5) Let the spirit of praises that came upon King David, that made him dance before the Lord, overshadow me now, in Jesus name.

6) Let the spirit of worship that overshadow Hanah as recorded in 1 Samuel 2:2, come upon me now, in Jesus name.

7) King Jehoshaphat praised God and His enemies were defeated. As I praise you O God, let my enemies destroy themselves, in Jesus name.

cool My Father and my God, anoint my tongue to continually praise you, in Jesus name. I praise you, King of Glory, for your word which sanctifies me, in Jesus name.

9) I worship your Majestic Presence, for your stripes that health me, in the name of Jesus.

10) I bless your Holy name Lord, for what you have done in my life, what you are still doing, and what you are yet to do, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 7:59am On Jun 19, 2015
Beloved, as 2015 STEPPING HIGH 21 Days fasting and prayers ends, all challenges facing you are ending in Jesus name. We are rounding with vigil on FRIDAY 19/06/2015.
Ministering Live is Dr. D.K Olukoya.
Venue: MFM Prayer city auditorium and other MFM Regional Headquarters.
Time: 8PM.

God bless you as you come with friend.
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
STEPPING HIGH PROGRAMME.
Day 21- Today's Theme: IT IS WRITTEN.
Daily Devotional: Matthew 4:10-11.

Confession: Through your precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way (Psalm 117:104).

Mental Renovation: The only way to gain understanding of the ways of God is by immersing our spirit into the scripture. Also, merely reading or listening to the Word is not enough. You have to put yourself in obedience to the Word and let the Word became a part of your daily life.

Praise/Worship.

GOD'S PROMISES FOR ME.
1) It is written, I have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear, but I have received the spirit of adoption, whereby I cry Abba Father, Romans 8:15.

2) It is written, So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. Hebrew 13:6.

3) It is written, Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou shalt forget the same of thy youth Isaiah 54:4.

4) It is written, Then Isaac brought her into the tent of sarah his mother and took Rebekah, and she became his wife, and he loved her. So Isaac was comforted after his mother's death. Genesis 24:67.

5) It is written, For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, fear not: I will help thee. Isaiah 41:13.

6) It is written, Let thy fountain be blessed; and rejoice with the wife of thy youth. Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love. Proverbs 5:18-19.

7) It is written, but he was wounded for our trangressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5.

cool It is written, For small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee. Isaiah 54:7.

9) It is written, Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favor of the Lord. Proverbs 18:22.

10) It is written, Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me; whosever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. Isaiah 54;15.

11) It is written, I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me. Phillipians 4:13.

12) It is written, And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony. Revelation 12:11a.

13) It is written, And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: 1John5:14.

14) It is written, And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good? 1Peters 3:13.

15) It is written, Submit yourselves therefore to God, Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. James 4:7.

16) It is written, and having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it. Colossians2:15.

17) It is written, There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. Romans 8:1-2.

18) It is written, Two are better than one: because they have a good reward for their labour. For If they fall, the one will lift up his fellow; but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up. Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone? And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken. Ecclesiastes 4:9-12.

19) It is written, A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. Psalm 91:7-8.

20) It is written, With long life will I satisfy him, and show him my salvation. Psalm 91:16.

21) It is written, For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord; Jeremiah 30:17.

22) It is written, Seek ye out of the book of the Lord,and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them. Isaiah 34:16.

23) It is written, And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a help meet for him. Genesis 2:18
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 6:29am On Jun 26, 2015
#‎WednesdayRevivalService‬

Topic: THE MYSTERY OF OPEN HEAVENS
Text: Deut. 28:23
Minister: Dr. D.K Olukoya

• There is something called 'thy heavens'
• There is something called 'our heavens'
• There is something called 'macro heavens'
• There is something called 'micro heaven'

• The first thing to check if you you want to make it is check whether your heavens are opened or not

• When heavens are opened, the heavens can be shut

• When heavens open, God comes down and when he comes, His presence is manifested and when His presence manifests, mountain begins to melt away

===> Every mountain of difficulty confronting you shall melt away by fire in the name of Jesus

3 Kinds of Heavens
- Atmospheric heavens
- 2nd Heavens
- 3rd Heavens (Where God is)

• The macro heaven at a particular place may be closed and your own micro heaven is open at that time

• IF THE HEAVENS ARE CLOSED:
- demon will overcome with ease
- nothing comes easy
- plant much but reap very little
- life becomes terrible
- profiles hardwork
===> Any dark heavens over your head shall tear in the name of Jesus

PRAY: Oh heavens over my head, tear by fire in the name of Jesus

- problems may remain after deliverance
- labour so much but achieve little
- devourers are released into the person's labor
- live on as achievement
- fresh fire will be far from the person's spiritual life and prayers will be ordinary noise
- mind wonders during prayers
- quiet time are dry
- expectations are cut short
- much investment but will amount to nothing
- lickages in the purse
- businesses will be running to death
- scarcity of testimonies
- lack of divine visions, dreams and revelations
- circular and chains of problems
- inexplicable hardship
- experience darkness instead of light
- encounter error instead of the truth
- going to the wrong mountains and prophets for prayers
- instead of love, there will be hatred
- instead of freedom, there will be bondage
- instead of joy, there will be sorrow

===> Any power assigned to close your heavens shall die in the name Of Jesus

• CHILDREN OF THE SPIRIT OF POVERTY
- lack of ideas
- laziness
- pestilence or famine
- magnetising angels of darkness
- mismanagement
- attack of wealth
- bloody or demonic capital
- unclothedness in the dream
- sickness
- cobwebs on one's way
- constant disappointment

• HEAVENS BECOME CLOSED:
i. When we live in sin and disobedience
ii. Ignorance on what to do

PRAYER POINTS
1. Heavens over my ...(career, marriage, life), tear by fire in the name of Jesus
2. Anything, done against my life under satanic anointing, back fire in the name of Jesus (Pray it 3 times)
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 6:15am On Jul 02, 2015

Topic: THE MYSTERIOUS POWER OF LIMITATION
Text: 2 Sam. 1:27

"How are the mighty fallen, and the weapons of war perished!"

• The world is in trouble because the number of suffering people and those who fight with uncertainty are so many

• There is nothing in life more frustrating than being lower than what God wants you to be

• A lot of potentials have been locked up and buried by the limiting powers and many die everyday.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION: I will reach my goal, by the power in the blood of Jesus

• The tragedy is that lots of people have locked up from the inside
- The tragedy is that many are born to be in the mountain but die in the valley
- The tragedy is that many are born to be forest but die as a tree
- The tragedy is that many are born to be big tree but die as a seed

"Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise thy name: the righteous shall compass me about; for thou shalt deal bountifully with me." (Psalm 142:7).

• STRATEGIES OF THE LIMITING POWERS TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE'S POTENTIALS
1. Potentials are limited through negative environment
• There are some specific blessings or breakthrough limited to a particular environment

===> if the negativity of your environment has been the limiting power limiting you, let the influencing power be wiped off, in the name of Jesus

2. Potentials are limited through unbelief

===> Where they say you will not reach, you shall get there, in the name of Jesus

3. Potentials are limited through SIN
- Sin limits potentials
- Sin pushes a person below the animal level

===> Every ancestral of personal iniquity limiting your potentials, be removed, in the name of Jesus

PRAYER POINTS
1. Holy Ghost Buldozer, open my way, in the name of Jesus

THIS POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS(JULY, 2015 EDITION IS THE 20TH ANNIVERSARY OF PMCH AND ALSO THE ANNUAL WATER OF FIRE PROGRAMME ), MAKE IT A DATE. INVITE SOMEONE!
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 10:53am On Jul 06, 2015
#‎PMCH_July_2015‬
- Water of Fire Programme
- 20th Year Anniversary of the Power Must Change Hands Programme

Topic: PROPHESY TO YOURSELF
Text: Psalms 81:10
Minister: Dr. D.K Olukoya (G.O Worldwide)

• Before you leave here today, you must prophesy to yourself

- Your mouth is a weapon of fight
- Your mouth is a weapon of death
- Your mouth is a weapon of sickness
- Your mouth is a weapon of health
- Your mouth is a weapon of prosperity
- Your mouth is a weapon of poverty
- Your mouth is a weapon of promotion
- It can also be a weapon of demotion

PROPHECY IS:
- history in advance
- news in advance
- winning before fight
- delayed time-bomb spoken to the atmosphere

PRAY: (Mention your name), arise and shine, in the name of Jesus

- Prophecy can be open facts
- Prophecy makes water to path
- Prophecy hardens water from making anyone be able to walk on it
- Prophecy brings dead bones to life

===> The prophecy you prophesy shall bring prosperity to you in Jesus' name

• Our mouth is a vehicle in the hands of the Lord
- Prophecy can affect physical and spiritual
• Prophecy is a powerful weapon in Spiritual Warfare

• PROPHESY WHEN:
- in storm
- about to give up
- colleagues are mocking you
- everything is lacking

One Thing That Will Happen When You Prophesy
1. You will begin to rewrite your history

PRAY: (Mention your name) an, I prophecy upon you, move forward by fire, in the name of Jesus

PRAYER
• Anything that Will hinder my personal prophecy, blood of Jesus, take it out of my life, in the name of Jesus

HAPPY 20th Anniversary of PMCH!!!
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
sorry its coming late but better late than never.

It has started!

The 70 Days Prayer and Fasting Programme of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries

August 3rd - October 11th, 2015.

Join me as I shall be posting all the daily prayers for the 70 days online every day.

Wish all members of mfm worldwide and as many that key into the programme a refreshing moment. Your unparalleled favour is sure, In Jesus Name.

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
SECTION 1 - PROMPTING TO PRAISE

Scripture Reading Psalm 118

Confession : Psalm 107 : 15-16
Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! For he hath broken the gates of brass, and cut the bars of iron in sunder.

SECTION 1 DAY 1 (Monday 03/08/2015)

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 1 - Genesis 1:1 - 18:20)

Devotional Songs (Page 11 - 14)

Praise Worship

Prayer of Praise and Thanksgiving ( Pages 15 & 16)

1. O God, I thanks you, for you are have gloriously triumphed (Exodus 15:1)
2. O God, my Father I thank you, for throwing my enemies with their horses into the sea (Exodus 15:2)
3. O God, I thank you, for you are my strength, my song and for you becoming my salvation (Exodus 15:2)
4. O God, I thank you for you are my God and the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, I praise and exalt you (Exodus 15:2)
5. O God, I thank you for you are highly exalted (Exodus 15:21)
6. O God, I thank you, for you rescued me from the hand of my enemies (Exodus 18:10)
7. O God, I thank you, for your greatness, because you are the rock, all your ways are perfect and are just (Deuteronomy 32:3)
8. O God, I thank you, for you do no wrong, you are upright and just (Deuteronomy 32:4b)
9. O God, I thank you, for lifting my horn (strength) high (1 Samuel 2:10)
10. O God, I thank you, for taking your rightful place in my life (2 Samuel 6:14)
11. O God, I thank you, for you are worthy of praise and for saving me from my enemies (2 Samuel 22:4)
12. O God, I thank you, for you avenge me and put nations under me, thank you also, for exalting me above my foes and rescuing me from violent men (2 Samuel 22:49)
13. O God, I thank you, for you are delighted in me and had lifted me up (1 Kings 10:9)
14. O God, I thank you, for your wonderful acts and your Holy name (1 chronicles 16:9)
15. O God, I thank you, for you are great and worthy of praise (1 Chronicles 16:26)
16. O God, I thank you, for your mercies endureth forever (1 Chronicles 16:41)
17. O God, I thank you, for your hands have strength and power, to exalt and give strength.
18. Father, we thank you, for we have a song to sing for your creative power, that brought all things to be, in the name of Jesus.
19. Father, we thank you, for we have a song to sing for your sustaining grace, that has touched us and held us, in the name of Jesus.
20. Father, we thank you, for your sustaining grace that fed us and guided us in each step of the way.
21. Father, we praise you, for a saviour who lived our lives, walked our earth and died in our place, in the name of Jesus
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
SECTION 1 DAY 2 (TUESDAY 04/08/15)

Confession : Psalm 107 : 15-16
Oh that men will praise the Lord for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! For he hath broken the gates of brass, and cut the bars of iron in sunder.

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 2 - Genesis 18 : 11 - 31 : 16)

Devotional Songs (Pages 11 - 14)

Praise Worship

Prayer of Praise and Thanksgiving (Pages 15 & 16)

22. Father, we praise you, for the Holy Spirit who empower us for worship and enables us to sing our song of praises, in the name of Jesus.
23. Father, we praise you, for in Christ, all our end becomes His new beginning and all our weaknesses, are clothed in His strength, in the name of Jesus.
24. Father, we praise you, for in Christ our times of emptiness are filled with hope, in the name of Jesus.
25. O God, I thank you, for you made the heaven and the earth (2 Chronicles 2:12)
26. O God, I thank you for your enduring mercy (2 Chronicle 7:3,6, 20:22)
27. O God, I thank you, for splendor and holiness (2 Chronicles 20:21)
28. O God, I thank you, for you gave me great joy (Nehemiah 12:43)
29. O God, I thank you, because you give and take away (Job 1:21)
30. O God, I thank you, because of your righteousness (Psalm 7:17)
31. O God, I thank you, because you silence the enemies, the foes and the avenger (Psalm 8:2)
32. O God, I thank you, because you are enthroned in Zion (Psalm 9:11)
33. O God, I thank you, because you have been so good to me (Psalm 13:16)
34. O God, I thank you, because you counsel you own (Psalm 16:17)
35. O God, I thank you, because you are worthy of praise (Psalm 18:3)
36. O God, I thank you, because you avenge and subdue nations (Psalm 18:47)
37. O God, I thank you, because you gave great victories (Psalm 18:50)
38. O God, I thank you, because you had heard our cry for mercy (Psalm 18:16)
39. O God, I thank you, because you show great everlasting kindness to me and my descendants (Psalm 18:50)
40. O God, I thank you, because you are my strength and shield (Psalm 28:7).
41. O God, I thank you, because you are trustworthy and you help your own (Psalm 28:7)
42. O God, I thank you, for you are my strength and a fortress of salvation for your anointed (Psalm 28:cool
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
SECTION 1 DAY 3 (WEDNESDAY 05/08/15)

Confession : Psalm 107v15-16
Oh that men will praise the Lord for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! For he hath broken the gates of brass, and cut the bars of iron in sunder.

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 3 - Genesis 31:17 - 44:10)

Praise Worship

Prayer of Praise and Thanksgiving (Pages 15 &16)

43. O God, I thank you, for disallowing evil testimonies over my life and family.
44. O God, I thank you, for empowering me to defeat the Goliath of my life.
45. O God, I thank you, for putting my enemies under my feet.
46. O God, I thank you, for making every satanic plan over my life to fail woefully.
47. O God, I thank you, for the heavenly salt that sweetens my Marah.
48. O God, I thank you for breaking to pieces the gates of brass and cutting the bars of iron erected against my life.
49. O God, I thank you, for making every evil arrow fired at me to back fire.
50. O God, I thank you, for disengaging the satanic network fashioned against my life, in the second heaven and on earth.
51. O God, I thank you, for making my Haman to die in my place.
52. O God, I thank you, for your eyes that nighter sleep nor slumber, that watch over me day and night.
53. O God, I thank you for guiding me by your pillar of cloud in the day and fire by night.
54. O God, I thank you, for overturning the table of my enemies in every aspect of my life.
55. O God, I thank you, for disorganising and confusing the language of my enemies.
56. O God, I thank you, for prospering the land of my life and for the heavenly fertilizer that has made me fruitful.
57. O God, I thank you, for the living water that has quenched my thirst for sins.
58. O God, I thank you, for destroying every satanic hijacker that has been assigned against my life in the spiritual and the physical realm.
59. O God, I thank you, for terminating every satanic appointment and schedule that is against my progress in life.
60. O God, I thank you, for terminating every terminal problem that is working against my success and achievement in life.
61. O God, I thank you, for making it impossible for generational problems and curses to prosper in my life and family.
62. O God, I thank you, for disallowing Satan to share your glory in my life.
63. O God I thank you, for uprooting and destroying every root of poverty in my life and planting the tree of prosperity instead.
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
SECTION 1 DAY 4 (THURSDAY 06/08/15)

Confession : Psalm 107 : 15 - 16
On that men would praise the Lord for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! For he has broken the hates of brass, and cut the bars of iron in sunder.

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 4 - Genesis 44:11 - 60:26; Exodus 1:1 - 10:2)

Praise Worship

64. O God, I thank you, for making me god over every Pharaoh of my life as you did for Joseph in the land of Egypt.
65. O God, I thank you, for sending every enchantment and divination of the enemy back to them.
66. O God, I thank you, for breaking the curse of limitation and stagnation upon my life.
67. O God, I thank you, for breaking the backbone of every household enemy, that has vowed over his body against my prosperity and advancement in life.
68. O God, I thank you, for not allowing my vehicle of life to sink in the deep waters.
69. O God I thank you, for your mighty hands that has rescued me from the lion's den, which the enemy has prepared for my destruction.
70. O God, I thank you, for leading me through the wilderness of downfall and for defeating every expectation that is against my life.
71. Lord, we praise you, for our brokenness has found the only source of peace and wholeness.
72. Lord, we praise you, for in Christ the joy of heaven burst into our days and hours.
73. Lord, we praise you, for by the Holy Spirit all things on earth find their centre and purpose in Him.
74. Lord, we praise you, for in Christ our lives receive a purpose deep and wide.
75. Father, we praise you, for Jesus Christ who gave Himself as a living sacrifice.
76. Lord, we praise you, for you have called us to be your faithful people.
77. Lord, we praise you, for in Christ you have given us hope.
78. Lord, we praise you, for in Christ you have given us peace.
79. Lord, we praise you, for you have given us a new purpose.
80. Lord, we praise you, for the gifts which you flood our lives with.
81. Lord, we praise you, for the gift of laughter that brightens our darkest day.
82. Lord, we praise you, for the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and your love.
83. Father, we thank you, for the mercy you have displayed in Jesus name.
84. Father, we thank you, for the forgiveness you have offered in Jesus name.
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by nonsoafm(m): 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
bolliejay:
#‎PMCH_July_2015‬
- Water of Fire Programme
- 20th Year Anniversary of the Power Must Change Hands Programme
Topic: PROPHESY TO YOURSELF
Text: Psalms 81:10
• Before you leave here today, you must prophesy to yourself
- Your mouth is a weapon of fight
- Your mouth is a weapon of death
- Your mouth is a weapon of sickness
- Your mouth is a weapon of health
- Your mouth is a weapon of prosperity
- Your mouth is a weapon of poverty
- Your mouth is a weapon of promotion
- It can also be a weapon of demotion
PROPHECY IS:
- history in advance
- news in advance
- winning before fight
- delayed time-bomb spoken to the atmosphere
PRAY: (Mention your name), arise and shine, in the name of Jesus
- Prophecy can be open facts
- Prophecy makes water to path
- Prophecy hardens water from making anyone be able to walk on it
- Prophecy brings dead bones to life
===> The prophecy you prophesy shall bring prosperity to you in Jesus' name
• Our mouth is a vehicle in the hands of the Lord
- Prophecy can affect physical and spiritual
• Prophecy is a powerful weapon in Spiritual Warfare
• PROPHESY WHEN:
- in storm
- about to give up
- colleagues are mocking you
- everything is lacking
One Thing That Will Happen When You Prophesy
1. You will begin to rewrite your history
PRAY: (Mention your name) an, I prophecy upon you, move forward by fire, in the name of Jesus
PRAYER
• Anything that Will hinder my personal prophecy, blood of Jesus, take it out of my life, in the name of Jesus
HAPPY 20th Anniversary of PMCH!!!

Please can you help with the one for August PMCH- The tragic famine

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
nonsoafm:

Please can you help with the one for August PMCH- The tragic famine

Thanks

#‎PMCH_August_2015‬

Topic: THE MYSTERY OF THE HANDS
Text: Luke 13:10-12

"10. And he was teaching in one of the synagogues on the sabbath.
11. And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up herself.
12. And when Jesus saw her, he called her to him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity. " (Luke 13:10-12).

• What so many people battle in the Spirit realm Sometimes is not what they see

- What one battle may be totally wrong
- You may be praying useless prayers

===> I prophesy, if you are experiencing a long term problem, in the name of Jesus Christ; I decree upon your life that, the long term problem must EXPIRE, in the name of Jesus

===> Thou art loosed in the name of Jesus. Luke 13:12

• There is something God has written in everyone of us palm. That is why finger prints all over the world differs

- Hair represents your glory
- Eye represents your vision
- Head represents your destiny
- Belly button represents ***
- Hands represent Labour and Service
- Feet represent dominion and possession

• It is a tragedy when the handwriting of God is written off

===> The losses you are experiencing as a result of the handwriting written off,***
===> Every hands under bondage, receive your deliverance in the name of Jesus

Psalms 144:4
"Man is like to vanity: his days are as a shadow that passeth away."

• Your 'hands' in Spiritual Warfare is your *Weapon*
• Your 'fingers' in Spiritual Warfare is your Tactics

HANDS Signifies
- Power
- Authority
- Self-Confidence

• In every employment, hands and fingers are trained

• By training the hands, you acquire skills

• No two set of finger prints are the same anywhere in the world

- 5 Fingers represent Grace and 5 Fingers for 2 hands

All together, 10 Fingers stands for Love and Establishment

There are 15 Finger Joints in each hands and stands for Covering

- Hands are used for labour

Fingers Are Used For:
- Pointing
- Feeling
- Touching

• God's gifts are in the hands

Job 37:7
"He sealeth up the hand of every man; that all men may know his work."

• There are some strange lines in the hands which are similar

HANDS CAN BE:
* There can be hole in the hand
- disfigured
- defiled
- handcuffed
- chained
- stained with blood
- darkened with spot
- tied to a rod
- unprofitably occupied
- candidate of dark surgery
- exchanged
- transformed
- cursed
- glued together so it can't work
- weak
- sick
- disfingered
- eaten by insects or other animals
- made slippery
* It can have abnormal size
* It can have boils
- paralysed
- stiffed
- vibrating
- unstable
- Restless
- folded to the back
- blackened
- bandaged
- cleared off
* Pins can be attached to hands
- diseased
...IN THE SPIRIT REALM

WHEN ALL THESE ARE IN PLACE;
- Problems
- Failure
- Loss of good health
- Strange loss of money
- Success famine
- Failure to gather
- Constant business failure
- Badluck
- Always below expectation, WILL BE HAPPENING TO THE PERSON

• For those who will pray today's prayers;
1. The problems that consumed others will not consume them
2. What is killing others will uplift them

WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO TODAY?
1. Surrender your life to Jesus
2. Pray with boiling, merciless aggression

• THERE IS NO WAY YOU WILL PRAY THESE PRAYERS AND YOU WON'T HAVE TESTIMONIES

PRAYER POINTS
1. Cobwebs, assigned against my hands, catch fire, in the name of Jesus
2. Chains upon my hands, break, in the name of Jesus
3. Curses upon my hands, break, in the name of Jesus
4. Evil magnet upon my hands, catch fire, in the name of Jesus
5. My hands, receive deliverance, in the name of Jesus(Clap your hands vigorously while praying this)
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by ifewise(m): 3:07am On Aug 07, 2015
More Grace op

1 Like

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by nonsoafm(m): 9:10am On Aug 07, 2015
@ bolliejay Thanks may the lord bless the work of your hands

1 Like

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 8:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
SECTION 1 DAY 5 (FRIDAY 07/08/16)

Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! For he hath broken the gates of brass, and cut the bars of iron in sunder.

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 5 - Exodus 10:3 - 25:29)

Praise Worship

85. Father, we thank you, for the renewal you have brought, in Jesus name.
86. Father, we thank you, for all you are, all you have been, and all You shall continue to be, in the name Jesus.
87. Father, we thank you, for the ways you have guided and taught us, in the name of Jesus.
88. Father, we thank you, for the times you have offered us strength and support, in the name of Jesus.
89. Father, we thank you, for the fellowship we have shared, in Jesus name.
90. Father, we thank you, for the encouragement we were given and received, in the name of Jesus.
91. Father, we thank you, for the successes we have achieved, In Jesus name.
92. Father, we thank you, for the dreams we still have, in Jesus name.
93. Gracious God, we thank you, because we owe our very lives to you, in the name of Jesus.
94. Gracious God, we thank you, because you have watched over us from our birth, in Jesus name.
95. Gracious God, we thank you, for tenderly nurturing us and showering us with love, in the name of Jesus.
96. Gracious God, we thank you, because you have given us strength in times of need, in the name of Jesus.
97. Gracious God, we thank you, because you comfort us in times of distress, in the name of Jesus.
98. Gracious God, we thank you, for your encouragement in times of despair, in the name of Jesus.
99. Gracious God, we thank you, for your guidance in times of uncertainty, in the name of Jesus.
100. Gracious God, we thank you, because whatever we face you have been with us, in the name of Jesus.
101. Father, we thank you, for loving us with unquenchable love, in the name of Jesus.
102. Father, we thank you, for when we sing your praise, you reveal yourself as the one who is worthy of all our adoration, in the name of Jesus.
103. Father, we thank you, for you turn us to Christ and His sacrifice for our sins, in the name of Jesus.
104. Father, we thank you, for you have shown us in Jesus that everything is save in your hands, in the name of Jesus.
105. Father, we thank you, for nothing we give back to You will will ever be wasted, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 10:46am On Aug 08, 2015
SECTION 1 DAY 6 (SATURDAY 08/08/15)

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 6 - Exodus 25:30 - 39:5)

Devotions Songs (Pages 11 - 14)

Praise Worship

Prayer of praise and Thanksgiving (Pages 15 & 16)

106. Father, we thank you, for your love is the ultimate answer to everything we face, in the name of Jesus.
107. Father, we thank you, for you have demonstrated in Christ's life and death, that as You had the first word so Your word in Christ will always be Your final word, in the name of Jesus.
108. Father, we praise you, for you are able to see us through, in Jesus name.
109. Father, we praise you, for you are able to give us strength, in Jesus Name.
110. Father, we praise you, for you are able to bless us beyond words, in the name of Jesus.
111. Father, we praise you, for you are able to do more we can ask or think of, in the name of Jesus.
112. Father, we thank you, for you are unsearchable and inexhaustible, in the name of Jesus.
113. Father, we thank you, for you have called us to be children, in the name of Jesus.
114. Father, we thank you, for you love us passionately, fiercely, devotedly and wholeheartedly, in the name of Jesus.
115. Father, we thank you, for you are always there when we need you, in the name of Jesus.
116. Father, we praise you, because everything you do is right and all your ways are just and those who walk in pride You are able to humble, in the name of Jesus.
117. We praise You, for you have done great things for us, holy is Your name, in the name of Jesus.
118. Father, we praise you, because Your mercy extend to those who fear You from generation to generation, in the name of Jesus.
119. We thank you, father, for You have performed mighty deeds with your arms; You scattered those who were proud in their innermost thoughts, in the name of Jesus.
120. We give you praise, father, because you have brought down wicked rulers from their thrones but lifted up the humble, in the name of Jesus.
121. We thank you, father, because You fill the hungry with good things but send the rich away empty, in the name of Jesus.
122. Father, we praise you, because You are the father of compassion and God of all comforts, who comfort us so that we may comfort others, in Jesus name.
123. Thank you, father, for blessing us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ, in the name of Jesus.
124. Father, we praise you, for you are Holy, Almighty, and Eternal, in the name of Jesus.
125. Father, you are worthy to receive glory, honour and power, in Jesus' name.
126. Thanks you, father, for you created all things, for your pleasure they were are created, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
SECTION 1 DAY 7 (SUNDAY 09/08/15)

Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! For he has broken the gates of brass, and cut the bars of iron asunder.

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 7 - Exodus 39:6 - 40:38, Leviticus 1:1 - 14:3)

Praise Worship

127. Thank you, Jesus, for you are worthy to receive power, wealth, wisdom, strength, glory, honour and praise, in the name of Jesus.
128. We thank you, father, for You alone are holy; all nation will come and worship You, and Your righteous acts have been revealed, in Jesus' name.
129. Father, we praise you, because salvation, glory and power belong to you, in the name of Jesus.
130. Father, we thank you, for the Lord God Almighty reigns, in Jesus' name.
131. Father, we thank you, for you are healer and restorer, in Jesus' name.
132. Father, we thank you, because you are our Banner,in Jesus' name.
133. Father, we thank you, for your exalted Headship, in Jesus' name.
134. Father, we thank you, for you are Consuming Fire, in Jesus' name.
135. Father, we thank you, for the occasions you have specially surrounded us with your live and compassion, in the name of Jesus.
136. Father, we praise you, Lord, who through your life, death and resurrection offered us freedom that cannot be paid for in other ways.
137. We shall declare your name to the brethren; in the congregation of the righteous we shall praise you, in the name of Jesus.
138. We praise you father, for we fear the Lord, in the name of Jesus.
139. Praise the Lord, for he heard our cry for mercy, in Jesus' name.
140. Father, out heart leap for joy and we will give thanks to you in songs, in the name of Jesus.
141. We ascribe to the Lord, the glory due His name, in the name of Jesus.
142. We rejoice and sing to the Lord, for He has done great thing for us, in the name of Jesus.
143. We sing joyfully to the Lord, because it is fitting for the upright to praise Him, in the name of Jesus.
144. Father, we praise you with all our being; we sing to you a new song, in the name of Jesus.
145. Praise the Lord with the harp; make music to him on the ten-stringled lyre. Sing to him a new song; play skillfully and shout for joy.
146. I will extol the Lord at all times; His praise will always be on my lips.
147. My soul will boast in the Lord, let the afflicted hear and rejoice. Glorify the Lord with me, let us exalt His name together.
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
SECTION 1 DAY 8 (MONDAY 10/08/15)

Confession : Psalms 107 : 15 - 16
Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children on men! For he has broken the gates of brass, and cut the bars of iron in sunder.

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 8 - Leviticus 14:4 - 26:35)

Praise Worship

Prayer of praise and Thanksgiving (Pages 15 & 16)

148. I will give you thanks in the great assembly, among thongs of people I will praise you.
149. My tongues will speak of your righteousness and your praises all day long.
150. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the Lord.
151. Praise be to the Lord, the God of Israel, from everlasting to everlasting. Amen and Amen.
152. In God we will make our boast all day long, and we will praise your name forever.
153. I will perpetuate your memory through all generation, therefore the nations will praise you for ever and ever.
154. Clap your hands, all you nations, shout unto God with cries of joy.
155. How awesome is the Lord Most High, the great king over all the earth.
156. Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise, in the city of our God, in His holy mountain.
157. I will praise you forever for what you have done; in your name I will hope, for your name is good.
158. I will praise you in the presence of your saints.
159. Father, we thank you, for enriching our journey with your presence and power.
160. O God, I thank you, for you are the Lord of lords.
161. O God, I thank you, for you settle the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children.
162. Heavenly Father, I thank you, for you are the Morning star.
163. O God, I thank , for all your commands are right.
164. O God, I thank you, for you are Jehovah-M'kadesh, my Sanctifier.
165. O God, I thank you, for you command and everything was created.
166. O God, I thank you, for you are Jehovah-Rohi, my Shepherd.
167. O God, I thank you, for your act of Great Power.
168. O God, I thank you, for you are the Resurrection and the Life.

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
SECTION 1 DAY 9 (TUESDAY 11/08/15)

Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness, and his wonderful works to the children of men! For he hath broken the gates of brass, and cut the bars of iron in sunder.

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 9 - Leviticus 26:39 - 27:34; Numbers 1:1 - 10:16)

Praise Worship

169. O God, I thank you, for you give wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning.
170. My Father and my God, I thank you, for you are the Way, the Truth and the Life.
171. My Father and my God, I thank you, for you reveal the deep and secret things; you know what lieth in darkness.
172. Father we thank you, and praise you, for the value you see in all your creatures, in the name of Jesus.
173. Father, we thank you, for your grace that has lit the spark of faith within us, in the name of Jesus.
174. Lord, we thank you, for your unseen hands upon our lives.
175. Lord, we thank you, for your endless love on which we can depend now and for all eternity.
176. Father, we thank you, for the harvest of love that we have received through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, in Jesus' name.
177. Father, we thank you, for when we take the step of faith you prove to be worthy of our trust, in the name of Jesus.
178. Great Father of glory, I thank you, because on your hands are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to you.
179. O God, I thank you, for the marvelous things you have done.
180. O God, I thank you, for redeeming my life from the pit and crowing me with compassion and love.
181. O Lord, I thank you, for being the strength of my soul.
182. O God, I thank you, for you are the God of justice.
183. O God, I thank you, for your kingdom is eternal kingdom and your dominion ensures from to generation.
184. O God, I thank you, for you are the God of patience.
185. O God, I thank you, for you are the God of the Holy Prophets.
186. I praise you Lord, for the name of Jesus is able to destroy nations.
187. I give you all the glory, for the name for Jesus is able to bring signs and wonders.
188. I exalt you Lord, for you are with us when we gather together in the name of Jesus.
189. O God, I thank you, for the name of Jesus gives me power over demons.

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 11:56am On Aug 12, 2015
SECTION 1 DAY 10 (WEDNESDAY 12/08/15)

Confession : Psalm 107 : 15 - 16.
Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! For he has broken the gates of brass and cut the bars of iron in sunder.

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 10 - Numbers 10:17 - 24:3)

Praise Worship

190. O God, I thank you, for in the name of Jesus I can confront my enemies.
191. O God, I thank you, for at the name of Jesus every knee will bow.
192. O God, I thank you, for the name of Jesus will be written on my forehead.
193. O God, I thank you, for you are the Omnipotent one.
194. O God, I thank you, for you are the Omniscience one.
195. Great Father, I thank you, for you are the Unchangeable one.
196. Good Lord, I thank you, for you are before the foundations of the earth.
197. O Lord, we praise you, for you are ever at work in our lives and our world.
198. Thank you Lord, because you are greater than our minds can grasp.
199. Thanks you Lord, because you are higher than our highest thoughts.
200. We praise you, for you are the source of all that is and has been.
201. Thank you Lord, because you are at work in our world and our lives.
202. Lord of all ages, we thank you for the days and the years of our lives.
203. Lord, we thank you, because you always receive us with open arms and love that never ends.
204. Lord of all ages, we thank you for your patience that has come with the years.
205. Lord of all ages, we thank you for yours greatness, your glory, and your power.
206. Lord of all ages, we thank you for your ageless love and endless patience with your wayward children.
207. Lord of all ages, we thank you for Christ who was crucified without reaching old ages.
208. Father, we bless you, for you are from everlasting to everlasting, in the name of Jesus.
209. Blessed be your glorious name, Father, and may it be exalted above all blessing and praise.
210. Father, we praise you, for you are exalted in your power, in Jesus' name.

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 7:23am On Aug 13, 2015

Topic: ARROWS OF SHAME, LOCATE MY ADVERSARIES
Text: Lukes 13:10-17

===> I prophesy, thou art loosed from thy infirmities, in the name of Jesus
===> May the Lord lay his hands on you in the name of Jesus
===> I prophesy, all your adversaries shall be ashamed, in the name of Jesus

• This message and prayers will cause:
- unrepentant powers to experience disgrace
- native doctors assigned against to be pursued by their own medicine
- programmed afflictions to backfire
- great diggers against you to afflict themselves
- every tongue anointed to curse you be sew
- wicked powers to crashland
- those hands restraining you from rising up to wither
- any power assigned against you to die suddenly
- spiritual assassin assigned against you to fire themselves

WHY?
* Because tonight, we are going to use a weapon from God's armory that is uncommon
• IT IS THE WEAPON OF SHAME

===> Arrows of shame shall locate your enemies in the name of Jesus

WHY DO WE NEED TO PRAY THESE KIND OF PRAYERS?
1. Evil men and seducers are waxing stronger everyday
2. Whether you like it or not, there are some powers praying dark prayers against you
===> All those happy because you are not happy shall be put to shame in the name

WHAT ARE DARK PRAYERS?
- Prayers inspired by the enemies
- Prayers with satanic anointing
- Evil wish/expectation against your life
- Occultic prayers
- Witchcraft prayers
- Curses
- Evil witch desires
- Arrows of words fired by tongues that have been soaked in charms
- Spells
* BUT tonight, they shall be disgraced in the name of Jesus

Psalm 6:10
"Let all mine enemies be ashamed and sore vexed: let them return and be ashamed suddenly."

Psalm 35:4
"Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt."

Psalm 35:26
"Let them be ashamed and brought to confusion together that rejoice at mine hurt: let them be clothed with shame and dishonour that magnify themselves against me."

Psalm 53:5
"There were they in great fear, where no fear was: for God hath scattered the bones of him that encampeth against thee: thou hast put them to shame, because God hath despised them."

Psalm 70:2
"There were they in great fear, where no fear was: for God hath scattered the bones of him that encampeth against thee: thou hast put them to shame, because God hath despised them."

Psalm 83:16
"Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek thy name, O LORD."

===> May the Lord fill the faces of your enemies with shame in the name of Jesus

Psalm 86:17
"Shew me a token for good; that they which hate me may see it, and be ashamed: because thou, LORD, hast holpen me, and comforted me."

Psalm 119:78
"Let the proud be ashamed; for they dealt perversely with me without a cause: but I will meditate in thy precepts."

Isaiah 45:24
"Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed."

• This is a serious matter. This is a weapon we rarely use

===> Enemies that are not happy with your life but happy with your unhappiness shall be put to shame, in the name of Jesus

PRAYER POINTS
1. Arrows of shame, arise and locate my enemies, in the name of Jesus
SING: I shall not be ashame my Lord, remember your covenant with me, I shall not be ashame, my Lord

2. I reject satanic embarrassment by the power in the blood of Jesus
3. My stubborn enemies, drink the water Odukoya shame in the name of Jesus
4. Arrows of shame, locate any coven, fighting against my life in the name of Jesus
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 7:24am On Aug 13, 2015
SECTION 2 - ENGAGING YOUR PERSONAL

Scripture Reading : Acts 1

Confession : Acts 2 : 17
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith the Lord, I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams.

SECTION 2 DAY 1 (THURSDAY 13/08/15)

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 11 - Numbers 24:4 - 36:13; Deuteronomy 1:1 - 1:2)

Praise Worship

Prayer of Praise and Thanksgiving (Pages 14 & 15)

1. Holy Ghost fire, incubate my body, soul and spirit for complete deliverance, in the name of Jesus.
2. Holy Ghost fire, purge my body, soul and spirit for complete deliverance, in the name Jesus.
3. Holy Ghost fire, laminate my life for complete protection, in the name of Jesus.
4. Holy Ghost fire, convert me to God's weapon of war, in the name of Jesus.
5. I receive power, to terrify every spiritual terrorist, in the name of Jesus.
6. My Father, my Father, my Father, give me fresh fire to fight, in the name of Jesus.
7. Anointing that terrifies the enemy, come upon me, in the name of Jesus.
8. Anointing of the overcomer, come upon me, in the name of Jesus.
9. Power of the Most High, overshadow and incubate my life, in Jesus' name.
10. Fire power, that cannot be resisted or insulted, fall upon me, in Jesus' name.
11. Every agenda of the wasters, every agenda of the emptiers, assign to embarrass me, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
12. The fire that fell at Pentecost, overshadow me now, in the name of Jesus.
13. Powers assign to make me a negative example, scatter and die, in the name of Jesus.
14. Powers drinking the blood of my anointing, die, in the name of Jesus.
15. Anti ministerial chain of my fathers' house, break, in the name of Jesus.
16. Powers gathered to cut off the wings of my eagles, scatter unto desolation, in the name of Jesus.
17. Disgrace producers, I am not your victim, die, in the name of Jesus.
18. Voices from my foundation, contesting with my calling, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
19. My Father, cover my defenceless head, in the name of Jesus.
20. Power to meet the needs of my generation, fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.
21. Anti ministerial attitudes, characters and habits in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by Adedoks(m): 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
Am always very happy whenever I see MFM people on nairaland.... God bless you op
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 5:13am On Aug 14, 2015
SECTION 2 DAY 2 (FRIDAY 14/08/15)

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams.

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 12 - Deuteronomy 1:1 - 15:20)

Praise Worship

22. Every trap of Jezebel, set for me, break, in the name of Jesus.
23. Holy Ghost, laminate my life, In the name of Jesus.
24. Blood of Jesus laminate my life, in the name of Jesus.
25. Holy thirst and hunger for the things of God, fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.
26. Power that cannot be reproached, come upon me, in the name of Jesus.
27. Power that cannot be insulted, come upon me, in the name of Jesus.
28. O God, arise and bombard me with spiritual gifts, in the name of Jesus.
29. Thou power of spiritual carelessness, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
30. Power of the Most High, overshadow my life, in the name of Jesus.
31. Holy Ghost, manifest your power in my life, in the name of Jesus.
32. My Father, arise in your fury, silence my silencers, in the name of Jesus.
33. Rages and sieges against my calling, expire, in the name of Jesus.
34. O Lord, let me be wiser than my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
35. My Father, give me the eyes of Elisha and the ears of Samuel, in the name of Jesus.
36. Ministerial scandals, run away from my calling, in the name of Jesus.
37. I reject, ministerial embarrassment, by the power in the Blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
38. Opportunity wasters, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
39. Lord, ignite in me an unquestionable passion for growth, in the name of Jesus.
40. Goliath, Herod and Sambalat forces harassing my calling, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
41. I go, from strength to strength and from glory to glory, by the power in the Blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
42. I bind, ministerial stagnancy with the fetters of iron and cast them into the fire, in the name of Jesus

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 5:52am On Aug 15, 2015
SECTION 2 DAY 3 (SATURDAY 15/08/15)

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams.

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 13 - Deuteronomy 15:21 - 32:26)

Devotional Songs (Pages Songs Pages 11 - 14)

Praise Worship

Prayer of Praise and Thanksgiving (Pages 15 &16)

43. Every agenda of the wasters for my calling, I bury you now, in Jesus' name.
44. Holy Ghost, fulfill your purpose in me now, in the name of Jesus.
45. Holy Ghost, fill me that I might bring forth good fruit, in the name of Jesus.
46. Holy Ghost fire, begin to arrest the spirit of fear in every department of my life, in the name of Jesus.
47. Holy Ghost fire, being to arrest the spirit of doubt in every department of my life, in the name of Jesus.
48. Holy Ghost fire, begin to arrest the spirit of deceit in every department of my life, in the name of Jesus.
49. Holy Ghost fire, begin to arrest the spirit of unbelief in every department of my life, in the name of Jesus.
50. Holy Ghost fire, begin to arrest the spirit of strife in every department of my life, in the name of Jesus.
51. Holy Ghost fire, begin to arrest unforgiving spirit in every department of my life, in the name of Jesus.
52. Holy Ghost, overshadow my life, in the name of Jesus.
53. Fire of God, arise for my sake, sanitize my life, in the name of Jesus.
54. Holy Ghost, fill me from the top of my head to the soles of my feet, in the name of Jesus.
55. Power, that cannot be ridiculed or mocked, come upon me, in the name of Jesus.
56. Power, to pursue my pursuers, come upon me, in the name of Jesus.
57. Holy Ghost fire, baptize me afresh, in the name of Jesus.
58. My Father, lay your hands upon my life and let my life advertise your power, in the name of Jesus.
59. Anointing to silence my silencers, come upon me, in the name of Jesus.
60. Anointing to torment my tormentors, come upon me, in the name of Jesus.
61. Anointing to pursue my pursuers, come upon me, in the name of Jesus.
62. My name, become hot coals of fire in the coven of darkness, in Jesus' name.
63. You words of my mouth, carry fire that the enemy cannot resist, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
SECTION 2 DAY 4 (SUNDAY 16/08/15)

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 14 - Deuteronomy 32:27 - 34:12; Joshua 1:1 - 15:27)

Praise Worship

64. Holy Ghost and fire, fill my body, soul and spirit, in the name of Jesus.
65. Lay your hands upon me, O Lord, by your fire, in the name of Jesus.
66. Every rope tying me down to the same spot spiritually, catch fire now, in the name of Jesus.
67. Every agenda of sluggishness, introduced into my destiny, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
68. Father, let my hypocrisy, die, in the name of Jesus.
69. I repent, of any contribution I have mage to advance any unrighteousness, in the name of Jesus.
70. Father, help me to safe my own life, in the name of Jesus.
71. Every mountain, that is boasting against me, who art thou, the Lord rebuke you, in the name of Jesus.
72. Everywhere I enter, my God is there and He will answer by fire, in Jesus' name.
73. Mountain of frustration, get out of my situations, in the name of Jesus.
74. By fire, by force, I break every satanic strangulation upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
75. I decree by the decree of heaven, that I am not of those that go back to perdition, in the name of Jesus.
76. My Father, my Father, my Father, let your glory possess me, in Jesus' name.
77. Every spiritual irritation upon my life, lift away, in the name of Jesus.
78. Every spiritual limitation upon my life, lift away, in the name of Jesus.
79. Father, let your fire destroy every evil thing in my flesh, in the name of Jesus.
80. Father, heal me of any form of evil conscience, in the name of Jesus.
81. Father, sprinkle my heart with the Blood of Jesus.
82. Father, choose me for signs and wonders, in the name of Jesus.
83. I stand against, every power of defilement, in the name of Jesus.
84. Every power of defilement defiling my life, die, in the name of Jesus

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 6:27am On Aug 17, 2015
SECTION 2 DAY 5 (MONDAY 17/08/15)

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 15 - Joshua 15:28 - 24:33; Judges 1:1 - 6:20)

Devotional songs (11 - 14)

Praise Worship

Prayer of Praises and Thanksgiving (Pages 15 & 16)

85. Holy Ghost fire, destroy every defilement in my body, in the name of Jesus.
86. Every agents of defilement in my life, I shake you off, in the name of Jesus.
87. I fire back, every arrow of defilement by the power in the Blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
88. Every power, assign to defile me in my dream, die, in the name of Jesus.
89. Every Pharaoh of defilement, let me go, in the name of Jesus.
90. Every defilement, break, in the name of Jesus.
91. Ancestral contamination, defiling my destiny, be wiped off by the power in the Blood of Jesus.
92. Every serpent and scorpion of defilement, that has entered into my dwelling place, die, in the name of Jesus.
93. Ladder of defilement, roast, in the name of Jesus.
94. Every defilement I have suffered as a baby, Holy Ghost fire, wipe it away, in the name of Jesus.
95. Every defilement I have suffered in the womb, Holy Ghost fire, wipe it away, in the name of Jesus.
96. Every defilement I have suffered in the dream, Holy Ghost fire, wipe it away, in the name of Jesus.
97. Every decision of darkness against my destiny, dry up by fire, in the name of Jesus.
98. All the dark spirit on assignments against me, receive the blow of death, in the name of Jesus.
99. Father, by fire, transform my life, in the name of Jesus.
100. Holy Ghost fire, begin to arrest murmuring spirits in every department of my life, in the name of Jesus.
101. Holy Ghost fire, occupy every space vacated by evil arrows in me, in the name of Jesus.
102. Holy Ghost fire, revive my spiritual life, in Jesus' name.
103. O Lord, let the quencher of the fire of God in my life, be quenched by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
104. O Lord, let the fire of the Holy Ghost clear away every dirt from my spirit, in the name of Jesus.
105. Holy Ghost fire, destroy every satanic garment made for my life, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 6:26am On Aug 18, 2015
SECTION 2 DAY 6 (TUESDAY 18/08/15)

confession : Acts 2 : 17.
And it shall come to past in the last days, saith God, I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Reading through Tue Bible in 70 Days (Day 16 - Judges 6:21 - 21:17)

Praise Worship

106. Holy Ghost fire, boil spiritual contamination out of my blood, in Jesus' name.
107. Father, by fire by force, let me not surrender to the enemy, in Jesus' name.
108. Holy Ghost, arise and let me be the echo of your spirit, in the name if Jesus.
109. Holy Ghost, arise and let me be the trumpet of your power, in the name of Jesus.
110. O God, arise in my spiritual life and let my enemies scatter, in Jesus' name.
111. O God, let my life be strengthened inside of me by fire by force, in the name of Jesus.
112. Father, renew my life in you, so that I will rejoice in you everyday of my life, in the name of Jesus.
113. By the fire of the Holy Ghost, I give an ejection order unto every evil stranger in my life, on the name of Jesus.
114. I unwind myself, from every evil that has settled around me, in Jesus' name.
115. Every yoke of unfriendly friend, break, in the name of Jesus.
116. I register my name, for visitation by the angels of favour, in the name of Jesus.
117. I register the names of my enemies, for visitation by the angels of judgement, in the name of Jesus.
118. By fire by force, let every infirmity fall away from my body, in Jesus' name.
119. O Lord, rebuild your altar afresh in my life. in the name of Jesus.
120. O Lord, anoint me destiny afresh, in the name of Jesus.
121. Every power, attempting to build walls against, my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
122. My soul, hear the word of the Lord, refuse to dwell in the hands of tradition of my father's house, in the name of Jesus.
123. O God, arise extract me from covenants from the shrines of my forefathers, in the name of Jesus.
124. Holy Ghost fire, circulate all over my body, in the name of Jesus.
125. Holy Ghost, occupy every area vacated by the spirit of uncertainty in my mind, in the name of Jesus.
126. I receive, the comforting anointing and the power of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 6:50am On Aug 20, 2015
SECTION 2 DAY 7 (WEDNESDAY 19/08/15)

Confession : Acts 2 : 17.
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 17 - Judges 21:18 - 21:25; Ruth 1:1 - 4:22; 1 Samuel 1:1 - 15:4)

Devotional Songs (Pages 11 - 14 )

Praise Worship

127. I receive, the unsearchable wisdom in the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
128. Holy Ghost fire, purge my life completely, in the name of Jesus.
129. Holy Ghost fire, fall upon my eyes and burn to ashes every evil force and satanic power controlling my eyes, in the name of Jesus.
130. Holy Ghost fire, destroy every satanic garment in my life, in the name of Jesus.
131. Holy Ghost, grant me a glimpse of your glory, in the name of Jesus.
132. Holy Ghost, quicken me, in the name of Jesus.
133. Holy Ghost, breathe on me now, in the name of Jesus.
134. Every thing that I have suffered in ignorance, fire of God, wipe it away, in the name of Jesus.
135. O Lord, let every old order that has taken advantage of me be wiped off, in the name of Jesus.
136. My Father, my Father, my Father, draw me out of the libation of my family line, in the name of Jesus.
137. Father, take my destiny away from the hands of the evil men, in Jesus' name.
138. Every tree of manipulation, assigned against me shall not speak against, in the name of Jesus.
139. By fire by force, I call forth my life and my labour from the hands of the oppressors, in the name of Jesus.
140. When I prophesy into the heavens, the heavens will answer me, in the name of Jesus.
141. My priesthood, shall be binding in heaven and on earth, in the name of Jesus.
142. Holy Ghost fire, ordain me to reserve evil decrees, in the name of Jesus.
143. Any power, attempting to steal from me, shall not go on away unchecked, in the name of Jesus.
144. Every power, that weakens my anointing, die, in the name of Jesus.
145. O God, arise by the thunder of your power, and let every sorcery consultation against me be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
146. I nullify, every legal document of the enemy assigned against me, in the name of Jesus.
147. I revoke, satanic certificate of occupancy of anything that belongs to me, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 6:52am On Aug 20, 2015
SECTION 2 DAY 8 (THURSDAY 20/08/15)

Confession : Acts 2 : 17.
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 18 - 1 Samuel 15:5 - 30:31)

Praise Worship

148. By the power of the Holy Spirit and by the blood of Jesus, I reverse any mandate given to any evil power to supervise my life, in the name of Jesus.
149. Evey deposit from the sun assign to trouble me, I rebuke you, in the name of Jesus.
150. O sun, lift away your warfare from me right now, in the name of Jesus.
151. By the power that established the heaven and the earth, I decree every wall in my life to fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
152. You moon, hear ye the word of the Lord, shut up your light with night traders, do not cooperate with them, in the name of Jesus.
153. Every power harbouring enchantment against me, vomit them, in the name of Jesus.
154. O sun, moon and star, vomit enchantment against my life, in the name of Jesus.
155. Every power that has marred the heavenlies for my sake, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
156. Holy Ghost fire, melt every bad spiritual deposit in my life, in Jesus' name.
157. Holy Ghost fire, cleanse my root from spiritual filth, in the name of Jesus.
158. Holy Ghost fire, melt every spiritual poison in my body, in the name of Jesus.
159. Holy Ghost fire, burn in every department of my body and destroy every satanic deposit, in the name of Jesus.
160. O God, arise, set me spirit on Fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
161. I charge my body, soul and spirit with the Fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
162. Holy Ghost fire, quench every arrow of prayerlessness fired at me by the enemy of my soul, in the name of Jesus.
163. Anointing of the Holy Ghost, fall upon me and break every negative yoke, in the name of Jesus.
164. Holy Ghost fire, do the work of purification in my life, in the name of Jesus.
165. O Lord, ignite me with your Holy Ghost fire, in the name of Jesus.
166. Holy Ghost fire, incubate me with your freshness and refreshing power, in the name of Jesus.
167. Every power hiding in demonic holes against me, the Lord smite you there, in the name of Jesus.
168. Let the stars arise and begin to fight for me, in the name of Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya / 7 Ways People Enter Into Evil Covenants / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 220
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.