Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons (182474 Views)

Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. / Bride's Hair Cut Off At Mountain Of Fire Church On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 7:40pm On May 23, 2016
STEPPING HIGH PROGRAMME
22nd May 2016.

Day 1 - MORNING SESSION

THEME : ANOTHER LEVEL OF PRAISE
Bible Reading: Exodus 15:20

MENTAL RENOVATION : It is an established fact that God moves faster in praises than prayer, especially in praises done from the heart; what the Bible calls praising God in Spirit and in truth. This can catalyze you to your next level life.

INTRODUCTION: God has created man as an instrument of His praise. We are duty-bound to praise God at all times. Our heavenly father longs for our sincere and unbiased praise. It is commonly said that praises is the food we give to God. Miriam, the Prophetess, praised God when their stubborn pursuer perished at the red sea.
Praising God in Spirit and in truth is a special way of inviting God into every situation of your life. Don't praise God because of what you want from Him, just give Him quality praises for who He is and see what He will do.

PRAYER POINTS
MORNING SESSION

1) Father Lord, I thank you for who you are as the God Almighty.
2) Father I say thank You for the salvation of my soul.
3) Father let your name be praised in my life and my marital destiny,
4) Father I give you all the glory for what you will do to repair my destiny.
5) Father, I specially say thank You because you can never fail me.
6) Dear Lord I praise you for who you are;the unchangeable changer.
7) My God and my Father, thank You for Your greatness, which has no limits.

EVENING SESSION
1) Father be praised for what you will do this year in my life and marriage.
2) I praise you Lord because I trust you that my testimonies will be heard this year.
3) Father be praised for Satan and his host have failed already concerning my marital destiny this year.
4) Lord, I thank you because by your power you have already fixed me up with my spouse and settled me financially.
5) Father I praise your name for you are victorious over my challenges.
6) Father, thank You for the victory in the name and blood of Jesus.
7) Father be praised forever and ever over my life and everything that concerns me.

General Prayer..

» Every secret I need to know about my mother lineage, be revealed in the name of Jesus.
» Every secret I need to know about my hometown, be revealed in the name of Jesus.

God bless you

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 7:44pm On May 23, 2016
STEPPING HIGH PROGRAMME
23rd May, 2016.

Day 2 - MORNING SESSION

THEME : DISCOVER TO RECOVER
Bible Reading: 1 Samuel 30:6-8

MENTAL RENOVATION: You are not permitted to find what you don't seek. Wait sensitivity and search deliberately and with God's help you will get answers.

INTRODUCTION: The bible says knowledge is the principal thing, therefore get knowledge. The breakthrough of many lies in attitude and character change not just engaging in one spiritual activity or the other. Our ability to know our weaknesses and deal with it will bring us to our long expected testimonies. There is need for you to know what is wrong and how to address it in particular. Using what wrong medication for a detected sickness still makes no difference. Hence, I encourage you to seek the face of the Lord with these prayers in order to know the exact thing to address to make progress in life. Discover what is wrong, apply the right medications then be ready to recover what the enemies have been stealing from you.

PRAISE. AND WORSHIP
PRAYER POINTS

MORNING SESSION
1) Father Lord, reveal to me every secret I need to know for mw to have my marital testimonies this year, in Jesus name.
2) Holy Spirit, take your place in my life and teach me to pray till I breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.
3) Holy Spirit, refire and inspire my spirit man to know what to do the right time, in the name of Jesus.
4) Father, increase my knowledge and my grace to be Informed spiritually, in the name of Jesus.
5) Lord, disconnect me from all the relationship that separate me from you, in the name of Jesus.
6) Lord, I receive the grace and power to recover my lost marital glory, in the name of Jesus.
7) Lord, renew my strength and refocus my life to your perfect will, in the name of Jesus.

EVENING SESSION (DAY 2)

1) Father let your glory fall upon me to lighten my path to fulfilling my divine destiny, in the name of Jesus.
2) Light of God shine into every darj room of my life, in the name of Jesus.
3) Mercy of God, speak for me in all areas of my life, in the name of Jesus.
4) Lord Jesus, purge my dark secret place and every sin that may be hindering my divine connection for perfect breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.
5) Father, open my spiritual understanding to know every spiritual parable you have revealed to me about every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
6) My God and my Lord, destroy every power blocking my spiritual vision by fire, in the name of Jesus.
7) Holy Spirit, empower me to discover and recover completely all my lost opportunities, in the name of Jesus.

General Prayer..
»Every secret I need to know about the work I am doing, be revealed, in the name of Jesus
» Every power that wants my efforts to turn against me, I pull you down, in the name of Jesus.

Thank God for today!
God bless you all.
Till tomorrow!
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 7:50am On May 24, 2016
STEPPING HIGH PROGRAMME
24th May 2016.

Day 3 - MORNING SESSION

THEME : I HIJACK MY DREAM LIFE FROM THE HAND OF THE ENEMY

BIBLE READING: Job7:14

MENTAL RENOVATION: What you absorb in your mind or whatever you meditate on during the day goes a long way to play active roles in the night hours of your life. Meditate on the Word of the Lord. Philippians 4:8

INTRODUCTION: Dreams are when our spirit man relates and communicates with other spiritual entities ( whether Good or Bad). A dream can be from God, man or satan. Satan takes advantage of our dream and tries to introduce all sort of destructive things to our lives and destinies.It is our spiritual responsibility to discern dream from the devil and deal with it. I know some people don't even dream; which is worse. Your dreams should be a pointer to many mysteries about your life. Be determined to be in charge henceforth.

PRAISE AND WORSHIP
PRAYER POINTS

MORNING SESSION
1) Holy Ghost, purge my dream life, in the name of Jesus.
2) Blood of Jesus cleanse my spiritual pipe, in the name of Jesus .
3) Mercy of God, overshadow my dream life, in the name of Jesus .
4) My inner man, receive revival fire and be strengthened to take charge, in the name of Jesus
5) I reject evil dreams, in the name of Jesus
6) Powers that wipe dream memories, I bind and cast you out of my life, by fire, in the name of Jesus .
7) Effect of evil dreams in my life, be flushed out by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

Break your Fast by 2pm

EVENING SESSION

1) Holy Ghost, ignite my dream life with fire and let all evil invaders be arrested, in the name of Jesus.
2) Witchcraft power attacking my dream life, die, in the name of Jesus
3) Every dream of failure of my father's house release me now and die, in the name of Jesus.
4) Dreams that steal from me, cease now, in the name of Jesus.
5) Evil dreams and its effect in my life, die, in the name of Jesus .
6) Blood of Jesus, renew my dream life. in the name of Jesus.
7) Every dream wrong shoes or missing shoe be cancel, in the name of Jesus.

General Prayer.

» Evil winds blowing against me, be reversed, in the name of Jesus.
» Afflictions, hear the word of the Lord, become promotions, in the name of Jesus.

God bless you all.
Till tomorrow
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 11:57am On May 25, 2016
STEPPING HIGH PROGRAMME
25th May, 2015.

Day 4 - MORNING SESSION

THEME : EVERY NEGATIVE DECISION MADE AGAINST ME BE REVERSED

BIBLE READING: 1 KINGS 3:16-28

MENTAL RENOVATION : The opinion and decision you hold about yourself is more powerful than the ones anyone holds about you. Hence, fertilize your personal opinion about yourself and learn to reject any negative confession anyone makes about you.

INTRODUCTION: Negative decisions are constantly made against people from the coven of darkness, and this can manifest in so many ways. It could be by making unreasonable mistakes or accident that could have been easily avoided. The reasons for disfavour, failures at the edge of breakthrough are as a result of negative decisions by the enemy against one's life. I pray that every conscious and unconscious negative decision against your life is cancelled in Jesus name.

PRAISE AND WORSHIP

PRAYER POINTS

MORNING SESSION

1) Curse of marital failure of my father and mother's house operating over my life, break and be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
2) I remove, by the blood of Jesus, every curse issued against my life by my ancestors, in the name of Jesus.
3) Mercy of God, overshadow my marital destiny for testimonies, in Jesus name.
4) I shall not repeat the errors of my parent in marriage, in the name of Jesus.
5) The manipulation created for me to choose wrong spouse, die, in the name of Jesus.
6) Every negative ancestral belief governing my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
7) Every ancestral vow against my marriage, you shall not manifest in my life, in the name of Jesus.

Break your fast by 2pm

EVENING SESSION

1) I shall not fail maritally, spiritually, financially, in the name of Jesus.
2) Legal ground to marital failure be removed in my life by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
3) Blood of Jesus buy back whatever I have sold out to the enemy consciously or unconsciously, in the name of Jesus.
4) Holy Ghost,repair every damaged my past have done to my marital destiny, in the name of Jesus.
5) Mercy of God reverse every judgement of darkness against my life, in the name of Jesus.
6) Mercy of God rearrange my steps to marital victory, in the name of Jesus.
7) Mercy of God overrule every evil judgement placed upon my marital destiny, in the name of Jesus.

General Prayer

» Let my glory be perfected by fire, in the name of Jesus.
» Let every idol present consciously or unconsciously in my heart concerning issue be melted away by the fire of the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus.

God bless you all.
Till tomorrow!
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 5:18pm On May 26, 2016
#‎WednesdayRevivalService‬
25th May, 2016.

Topic: STOP THEM BEFORE THEY STOP YOU!
Text: Isa. 6:1, 1 Kings 18:40-41, Matt. 2:19, 1 John 3:8
Minister: Dr. D.K Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)

"In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple." Isaiah 6:1

"And Elijah said unto them, Take the prophets of Baal; let not one of them escape. And they took them: and Elijah brought them down to the brook Kishon, and slew them there. And Elijah said unto Ahab, Get thee up, eat and drink; for there is a sound of abundance of rain." 1 Kings 18:40-41

"Saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and go into the land of Israel: for they are dead which sought the young child's life." Matthew 2:19

"He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil." 1 John 3:8

• Jesus Himself is a destroyer of the works of the devil.

FACTS/LESSONS TO PICK FROM THESE 5 PASSAGES
1. Men are always attracted to the occult.
2. When God opens yours eyes and you finds the personality behind somethings, you will find it unbelievable.
3. There are covens of darkness in diverse places.
4. The affairs of men are ruled by the coven. Unless there are contrary forces from us who can stop it; Of all the whole organization in the world, the only set of people who can stop it is the Church of God.
5. Many religious leaders are members of the coven.
6. God has to open your eyes to see into their activities.
7. The agenda of all these evil gathering against you is to kill, steal and to destroy.
8. Although, it may take a battle to take what you get from the Lord, you will require another battle to take what the Lord has already said is yours. It may even take a greater battle to take what you have already fought earlier.
9. The enemy that wants to kill you will not settle for less.

- Some breakthroughs will not come until the power of God has cut off the blockers of your breakthroughs
- Some breakthroughs will not manifest until the men and women in some places are removed.
- Some breakthroughs will not manifest unless the king Uzziah to put you on the wrong path is dead.

===> Every evil hand, shielding your rain of blessings shall wither, in the name of Jesus

===> Any power, looking at your face in the crystal board, any power, looking at your face in the satanic mirror, any power, looking at your face in the satanic drum, shall die in the name of Jesus

10. You can see that the prophetic sword of your Elijah may have to strike before your breakthroughs manifest.
11. A land may be unsaved for the manifestation of your star.

• When you want to fight "over my dead body enemies", you may have to invite divine executioners.

• For your David to manifest, your Goliath must die.

When We Say "Die" in MFM, We Mean:
- to stop breathing
- to loose force
- to stop working
- to expire
- to pass away
- to collapse
- to disappear, vanish
- to eradicate
- to terminate functions
- to conquer things
- to disgrace
- to cease

• When we say, spiritual powers to die, we mean it should be completely taken away from your life.

•• God pronounced Adam dead but after he has eaten the fruit, he still lived for 930 years. So, when we say something to die, we do not mean it should just 'fall down and die'.

- When we say "die", we mean inability to perform functions

SO, WHEN PEOPLE CRITICIZE OUR PRAYERS, EXPLAIN TO THEM, IT COULD BE WHAT WILL SAVE THEM.

• Spirits of course, do not die but it is possible to stop them from performing their functions.

WHAT DO YOU DO:
- when your enemy has vowed to drink your blood?
- when strongmen has been assigned to destroy you?
- when your spirit of Saul is pursuing your David?
- when your name has been circulated.among spiritual assassins?
- when your enemy has vowed to die if he doesn't get you?
- when the enemy has blocked all the excape root?

• The enemy of your life do not want you to go to hospital but to the coffin.

• If you don't stop them, they will stop you. So, STOP THEM BEFORE THEY STOP YOU.

> Cancer is not coming to station, it is coming to kill you so, stop them before they stop you.
> Poverty is not coming to station, it is coming to kill you so, stop them before they stop you.
> Diabetes is not coming to station, it is coming to kill you so, stop them before they stop you.
> Divorce is not coming to station, it is coming to kill you so, stop them before they stop you.
> Failure is not coming to station, it is coming to kill you so, stop them before they stop you.

• When one killing force meets another killing force, as a matter of necessity, the lesser killing force must bow.

HOW DO YOU STOP THEM.
1. Prophesy against them.
To Prophesy Against Means To:
- to pray against
- to pray unsanitized and uncivilized prayers
- to pray violently against
- to pray dangerous prayers against
- speak destruction unto
- to speak woe against your mountain.
- to speak prophetic utterance against your mountain.

===> I pray that you will prophesy against your mountain in Jesus' name.

It Means:
- to alter what you want to manifest to your enemies
- to command spiritual forces to fight against your enemies
- to speak destruction against the enemy.

===> I pray that, what the enemy did to Samson, they will not do it to you in Jesus' name.

For You Yo Use The Key Force of God To Fight, You Must:
1. Be His friend
2. Start these prayers we are about to pray now.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH PRAYER POINTS
1. O God arise, in your anger and let my Goliath die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Covens of darkness, chanting my name, die in the name of Jesus
3. Domestic witchcraft, environmental witchcraft, pursuing my life, enough is enough, die, in the name of Jesus
4. Altars of darkness, entertaining my case, die, in the name of Jesus
5. Stubborn power, behind my problems, die, in the name of Jesus
6. Any evil meeting, summoned against my destiny, scatter unto desolation, in the name of Jesus
7. Disgrace, shame, hear the Word of the Lord, go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus
8. Where is the God of Elijah, contend with them that contend against me, in the name of Jesus
9. Idol chains, holding me down, break, in the name of Jesus

MFM H/Q Sermons
LIKE our Page on FACEBOOK
www.facebook.com/mfmsermons

1 Like

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 5:29pm On May 26, 2016
STEPPING HIGH PROGRAMME

DAY 5 - MORNING SESSION

THEME : THOU ANCIENT SERPENT VOMIT MY MARRIAGE!

BIBLE READING: Revelation 12:9, Revelation 20:10, Ezekiel 28:18-19

MENTAL RENOVATION: You must know that there are battles older than you but to the glory of God no battle is older than our Jesus Christ in whom victory is birthed.

INTRODUCTION: The genesis of evil, in reference to the fall of man, is. Satan. He is still much after colorful mandates, destinies and marriages today. The serpent lied and confused Eve to disobey God with the intention of also scattering the first institution called marriage. Unfortunately, he succeeded over the marriage of Adam and Eve.
He still uses the same old tactics to consume people's marriages. However, the good news is that Christ eventually came to redeem and set us free from this ancient serpent's captivities and for as many that have access to the victory won for us through the death of Jesus, breakthrough is certain.

PRAISE AND WORSHIP

PRAYER POINTS

MORNING SESSION

1) Thank God for intervening in your marriage through these programmes.
2) Blood of the Lamb, flow into the foundation of my marital life and give it a new lease of life, in the name of Jesus.
3) Father Lord, let your kingdom be established in my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
4) Every evil veil on the face of my spouse, receive the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
5) I recover all my legal rights from the ancient serpent of my Father's house, in the name of Jesus.
6) Every trap or damage fashioned against my spouse, fail, in the name of Jesus.
7) Let the stones of the fire of God locate the heads of my household serpents, in the name of Jesus.

Break your fast by 2pm

1) Let the stones of the fire of God locate the heads of Ancient serpents.
2) I crush the head of the ancient serpent afflicting me and my household with the shoes of iron, in the name of Jesus.
3) I destroy anything that is going to stand between me and my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
4) Let the custodian of my family serpent fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
5) I dismantle the head of my Goliath, in the name of Jesus.
6) Every power and spirit in the likeness of snakes attacking me in my dreams, die, in the name of Jesus.
7) I challenge the deposits of any serpentine spirit in my body to be rearranged by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.

GENERAL PRAYER

» I refuse to fall under the manipulation of the spirits of confusion, in the name of Jesus name.
» I refuse to make foundational mistakes in my decision making, in the name of Jesus.

God bless you..
Till tomorrow!

1 Like

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
STEPPING HIGH PROGRAMME

DAY 6 - MORNING SESSION

THEME: MERCY OF GOD, SPEAK FOR ME!

BIBLE READING: Ephesians 2:4-9

MENTAL RENOVATION: The Christian race is the type that strengthen cannot prevail but the power given by the Spirit of God. Hence never lean on your own ability to breakthrough, put your trust in the Most High God.

INTRODUCTION: Mercy is deliverance from God's judgement. When mercy speaks for you, it means you do not deserve some thing and yet you get it. Therefore, you need God's mercies every second of the day and you have been encouraged in Hebrew 4:16 to approach the throne of grace boldly to ask for God's mercy to help in times of need. Have faith and ask now through Jesus Christ our Lord.

PRAISE AND WORSHIP

PRAYER POINTS
27th May 2016

MORNING SESSION

1) Dear Lord, let your mercy speak for my life, in the name Jesus.
2) Just as Lot received your mercy in Sodom and Gomorrah, O God,have mercy on me, in the name of Jesus.
3) The prodigal son received his father's mercy, my God show me your mercy today and let my heavens open, in the name of Jesus.
4) Dear Lord, by your mercy, let me find favour in thy sight and in the sight of men that will support my advancement, in the name of Jesus.
5) Esther found mercy and favour with the king, thous King of Kings show me your mercy in all areas, in the name of Jesus.
6) Mantle of mercy, fall upon my life and let my testimonies begin to manifest, in the name of Jesus.
7) Mercy of God, give birth to my marital testimonies, in the name of Jesus.

Break your fast by 2pm

EVENING SESSION - (DAY 6)

1) Jesus, Son of the most High God, have mercy on me, in the name of Jesus.
2) Blind Berthemaus received God's mercy through Jesus; I receive my mercu today, in the name of Jesus.
3) Mercy of the living God speak for me where I have no voice, in the name of Jesus
4) Dear Lord, answer my prayers during this program by your mercy, in the name of Jesus.
5) I claim God's abundant mercies for my life today, in the name of Jesus.
6) Mercy of the Most High God,open doors of breakthrough for me in all areas, in the name of Jesus.
7) My testimonies are sure today by the mercies of God, in the name of Jesus.

General Prayers
»Father Lord, guide and direct me in knowing Your mind on this particular issue, in the name of Jesus.

God bless you
Till tomorrow!
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
STEPPING HIGH PROGRAMME
28th May 2016.

DAY 7 - MORNING SESSION

THEME: SEE IT, SAY IT, HAVE IT, KEEP IT.

BIBLE READING: 1 Samuel17:46-51

MENTAL RENOVATION : Make conscious effort to speak forth positively at all time because our words have the power of life and death; very powerful weapon.

INTRODUCTION : The world belief system says, seeing is believing but the word of God in Hebrew 11:1, says believing is seeing. Whose report would you rather believe? David' victory over Goliath wa visualized in his mind eyes, declared with his mouth, claimed through his sling stone and possessed by holding up Goliath's head as a sign of victory over Israel's enemies. I encourage you to declare this prayer points with strong faith so that testimonies will follow after the stepping high this year.
See your breakthroughs, proclaim them loud and possess them in Jesus name.

PRAISE AND WORSHIP

PRAYER POINTS

MORNING SESSION

1) Dear God, open my eyes to see what you want me to see, in the name of Jesus.
2) I receive the faith to believe that my prayers have been answered,in the name of Jesus.
3) O God my Father, give me utterances to proclaim your victory over my problems,in the name of Jesus.
4) I shall not lose my testimonies,in the name of Jesus.
5) I possess my possession today by the power in the blood of Jesus,in the name of Jesus.
6) My eyes shall see and my mouth shall taste the goods of my Promise Land,in the name of Jesus.
7) I shall not lose my blessing to carelessness,in the name of Jesus.
cool My ear shall hear the shout of victory all the days of my life, in the name of Jesus.

Break your fast by 2pm

EVENING SESSION. - Day 7

1) My ear shall hear the shout of victory all the days of my life,in the name of Jesus.
2) I shall claim, possess and keep my testimonies after this stepping high program,in the name of Jesus.
3) Powers that waste efforts in the place of prayer, I render you useless over my own prayer,in the name of Jesus.
4) Faith killer, I receive deliverance from you violence,in the name of Jesus.
5) My life shall be a living example of the goodness of God,in the name of Jesus.
6) I proclaim that this is my year of all-round breakthroughs,in the name of Jesus.
7) I pursue, overtake and recover all my benefits from the camp of the strongman,in the name of Jesus.

General Prayer

» I stand against all satanic attachments that may seek to confuse my decision,in the name of Jesus.

God bless you!
Till tomorrow...
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
STEPPING HIGH PROGRAMME
29th May 2016.

DAY 8 - MORNING SESSION

THEME: O GOD REPAIR EVERY DAMAGED PART OF MY LIFE.

BIBLE READING: AMOS 9:11-12

MENTAL RENOVATION: A damaged machine has to be fixed before it can continue to serve its original purposes, if not, it will remain useless no matter how expensive it may be.

INTRODUCTION : In this world, damaged things are despised and thrown out. Anything we no longer need, we throw away. Damaged goods are rejected, and that includes people. The word damaged means part or whole life of one is inadequate in some ways. To us, damaged things are despised as worthless, but God can take what has been damaged and remake it into something better, something that He can use for His glory! God draws us, He calls us. He longs for us to come to Him so He can heal us. Often, we are unable to hear His call because we are so busy with other things - our lives, our families, our work, our own problems and unhappiness. Sometimes we must experience a sort of damage in some areas of our lives before we realize our need. And our deepest need is to be reconciled to God. Only then can we be made whole.

PRAISE AND WORSHIP

PRAYER POINTS

MORNING SESSION

1) Thou wind of God, sweep away every power of the ungodly rising against my destiny,in the name of Jesus.
2) I decree that I will not be afraid of ten thousand people that have set themselves against me,in the name of Jesus.
3) Damage done to my life from my mother's womb, (old houses I had lived, polygamous witchcraft, environmental witchcraft, unfriendly friend, self), enough is enough, expire by fire,in the name of Jesus.
4) Holy Spirit, activate the will of God in every damaged part of my life,in the name of Jesus.
5) Every plot of the enemy against any area of my life, be reversed,in the name of Jesus.
6) Vehicles of my destiny, be repaired and put back on the road,in the name of Jesus.
7) Wherever they have rejected me. Let my spirit Man be accepted now,in the name of Jesus.

Break your fast by 2pm

EVENING SESSION

1) Every weapon of darkness attacking my glory and marital fulfilment, backfire,in the name of Jesus.
2) Every damaged parts of my life, hear the word of the Lord;receive life now,in the name of Jesus.
3) You strongman of body and spirit destruction, be bound,in the name of Jesus.
4) My Father, let the power of resurrection of Lord Jesus Christ resurrect every damaged part of my life,in the name of Jesus.
5) Every spirit of Irritation in my life, be washed off by the blood of Jesus,in the name of Jesus.
6) O Lord, I decree a hedge of fire around my life,in the name of Jesus.
7) O Lord, fight against the destroyer, working against my wholeness and marital fulfilmentin the name of Jesus.

General Prayer
» Let all evil anti-marriage covenants be broken in the name of Jesus.

God bless you!
Till tomorrow....
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
STEPPING HIGH PROGRAMME
30th May 2016.

DAY 9 - MORNING SESSION

THEME : I SET THE GARMENT OF POVERTY ABLAZE.

BIBLE READING : Deuteronomy 15:4-6

MENTAL RENOVATION : Knowledge acquired in these areas health, morals, relationships, spiritual lifestyle, finance, academics, ministry would enrich you greatly.

INTRODUCTION: The spirit of poverty is one of the enemy's most successful weapons against believers. To overcome it we must gain some advantages and spiritual successes.
We also gain a place of spiritual authority from which we can be used to meet the world's most pressing needs. Wherever these strongholds are overthrown, it is like casting out the darkness off the surface of the earth and seeing the world blossom again. The goal of the spirit of poverty is not just to keep things away from us, but also to keep us from the will of God.
Poverty is not God's plan for His children, God destined us to live in abundance. You can determine the kind of life you intend to live by your decision. The Bible says, I placed before you life and death, blessing and curses.

PRAISE AND WORSHIP

PRAYER POINTS

MORNING SESSION

1) Garment of poverty dedicated for my family, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
2) Power of idol sponsoring poverty into mu life, die. in the name of Jesus.
3) I break myself loose from the covenant of poverty made by my fore fathers, consciously or unconsciously, in the name of Jesus.
4) My generational blessings hijacked by demonic powers, be released by fire, in the name of Jesus.
5) Inherited poverty, in my family, I break your hold, in the name of Jesus.
6) Inherited blessing of my father's house, wherever you are, locate me by the power in the name of Jesus.
7) Any level of success that has become abomination in my family, I break through it, in the name of Jesus.

Break your fast by 2pm

EVENING SESSION. - Day 9

1) Power to possess true wealth come upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
2) Horn of darkness that says no man would raise up his head in my family, I break you into pieces, in the name of Jesus.
3) Marital embargo placed upon my life, by my financial embarrassment, break now, in the name of Jesus.
4) Sins of my fore fathers that attached my family to the wrath of God, by the mercy of God, be wiped away, in the name of Jesus.
5) Every good thing that I have ever been denied off, by the power of Holy Ghost begin to locate me, in the name of Jesus.
6) Abrahamic blessing locate my family, in the name of Jesus.
7) Power to create wealth, fall upon my life, in the name of Jesus.

General Prayer
»Lord, restore me to the perfect way in which You created me if I have been altered.

God bless!
Till tomorrow...
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
STEPPING HIGH PROGRAMME
31st May 2016

DAY 10 - MORNING SESSION

THEME : BY HIS STRIPES

BIBLE READING : Malachi 4:2

MENTAL RENOVATION: It takes your faith to believe Jesus has done it all, I mean active faith does not be distracted by what you see and hear.

INTRODUCTION: As we live and walk on this earth, dark clouds of hopelessness and despair seem to hang over us at times. Satan does everything he can to keep us in the darkness and out of the light of the word of God. And it seems that he uses sickness and disease to rob and steal from God's people more than anything else. But I am telling you, the devil is a liar! The healer has already come. The sun of righteousness has risen with healing in its wings. As you let the light of God shine into your life, you will rise from the darkness. You will rise from the pit of despair. And you will walk in joy and gladness instead of gloom and doom, in Jesus name.

PRAISE AND WORSHIP

PRAYER POINTS

MORNING SESSION

1) Every seasonal and periodic sickness in my family line, be terminated, in the name of Jesus.
2) Thou great physician, touch my infirmity, and make me whole, in the name of Jesus.
3) Every plantation of darkness in my life, be uprooted, in the name of Jesus.
4) Every sickness programmed into my life against my marital destiny, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
5) I destroy the operation of the demons of sickness in my life, in the name of Jesus.
6) Any altar of darkness harbouring any organ of my body catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
7) Every arrow of death and destruction sent to waste my life, be wasted, in the name of Jesus.

Break your fast by 2pm

EVENING SESSION - Day 10

1) By the power in the blood of Jesus I command all organ in my body to begin work perfectly well, in the name of Jesus.
2) Healing power of Jesus, fall upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
3) Let every germ, poison and infirmity in my body die, in the name of Jesus.
4) Any sickness programmed into my future, die now, in the name of Jesus.
5) Powers of resurrection bring back to life whatever the enemy has killed in my life, in the name of Jesus.
6) Divine healing; locate my life, in the name of Jesus
7) I erase the memory of inherited sickness in my family, by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

GENERAL PRAYER
» Let the blood of Jesus speak against every power working against my marriage.

God bless you!
Till tomorrow....
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
STEPPING HIGH PROGRAMME.
1st June 2016

Day 11 - MORNING SESSION

THEME : I REBUKE CONFUSION IN MY LIFE

BIBLE READING : 1 Corinthians 14:33, John 3:8, 2 Corinthians 10:3-5.

MENTAL RENOVATION: It will be easier to overcome confusion in your life when you are a friend of God. Start by being steadfast in your bible reading.

INTRODUCTION : God is a God of order. He created the universe and the very laws of science that hold everything in place. Whenever you see confusion Satan is in operation, because there is no truth in him. He is a liar and a thief; he will always try to confuse, confound and mislead people. We can overcome confusion through the word of God and prayer by the power in the blood of Jesus. In the book of James 4:7 the bible says therefore, submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

PRAISE AND WORSHIP

PRAYER POINTS

MORNING SESSION

1) Any satanic power manipulating my decision in life your time is up die, in the name of Jesus.
2) Arrow of confusion fired into my brain, jump out now by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
3) I refuse to be confused again, in the mighty name of Jesus.
4) Authority of darkness over my decision-making, be nullified, in the name of Jesus.
5) Spirit of confusion over my marital life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
6) Power that manipulated my parents to make wrong choices in life, you shall not manipulate my life,in the name of Jesus.
7) Power to make right decision in marriage, fall upon my life,in the name of Jesus.

Break your fast by 2pm.

May the Lord prosper your ways this new month,
May your life encounter divine visitation, that will bring about your Divine Restoration..
Happy New Month Beloved!

EVENING SESSION - Day 11

PRAYER POINTS

1) Powers causing disorganization and confusion in my life, your end has come, die, in the name of Jesus.
2) Wickedness of my father's house covering the glory of my marriage, die without mercy, in the name of Jesus.
3) Holy Ghost, pull me out of the valley of confusion where the enemy of my marriage dropped me, in the name of Jesus.
4) Cage of marital defeat assigned to frustrate me, break by fire,in the name of Jesus.
5) I shall not be confused, maritally, in the name of Jesus.
6) Every seed of confusion in my life, die to your root, in the name of Jesus.
7) Mercy of God, grace of God, speak for me where I cannot speak for myself, in the name of Jesus.

General Prayer

» I apply the blood of Jesus to remove all consequence of evil operations and oppression in Jesus name

God bless you!
Till tomorrow....
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
#‎WednesdaRevivalService‬
June 1st, 2016.

Topic: EVIL DREAMS, DIAGNOSES, TREATMENTS II

PRAYER POINTS (ALL)
[Before Ministration]
1. Powers, that hates my existence, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus
2. Powers, assigned to siphon my blessings, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus
3. Power, ordained by heavens, to make me great, I am available, locate me now, in the name of Jesus.

[After Ministration]
1. Arrows fired in my head in my dream, backfire, in the name of Jesus
2. Ancestral powers, appearing in my dream, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus
3. Every dream of backwardness, I am not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus.

3 PROPHECIES UPON YOUR LIFE
1. Since you became an adult, you have been struggling and fighting, but your time of REJOICING has come, in the name of Jesus
2. You that sister; the powers that has conspired together that your wedding bell will not ring, shall not see the end of this week, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every lost wealth of your ancestors, you shall repossess them and you will prosper in Jesus' name
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
STEPPING HIGH PROGRAMME.
2nd June 2016

DAY 12 - MORNING SESSION

THEME : I SHALL NOT FALL INTO MISTAKES AND ERRORS.

BIBLE READING: Romans 8:1, 26-28, Proverbs 24:16

MENTAL RENOVATION: Mistakes have the power to help us, but they fail in their mission of helping us when we blame them on other people.
Mistakes and error mean something that is done wrong or incorrectly. It could be accidental, or due to lack of knowledge. Whatever the nature, it could have direct consequences on one's future and destiny fulfilment altogether. However, we are encouraged that even when we make mistakes, God can still call and guide us lovingly back to the right track.

PRAISE AND WORSHIP

PRAYER POINTS

MORNING SESSION

1) My life shall defy every existing negative family pattern, in Jesus name.
2) My Head, my head, my head, reject bewitchment, in Jesus name.
3) Agenda of darkness to make me conform to the errors of my father's house, scatter,in the name of Jesus.
4) I shall not fall into the mistakes of my father, or the errors of my mother, in Jesus name.
5) Every concluded work of darkness to frustrate progress in my life, be dismantled,in the name of Jesus.
6) Every affinity for errors in life, dry up,in the name of Jesus.
7) Mistakes that swallow progress, I am not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus.

Break your fast by 2pm

EVENING SESSION.

PRAYER POINTS

1) I recover every ground I have lost to errors of my parents, in the name of Jesus.
2) Every power drawing me into backwardness, I break free from you, in the name of Jesus.
3) I reject every arrow of mistakes and error,in the name of Jesus.
4) Restoration that beats my imaginations, manifest in my life, in the name of Jesus.
5) Lord arise, and accelerate your promises in my life, in the name of Jesus.
6) I receive grace to rise and live above my roots, in the name of Jesus.
7) Holy Spirit, lead me beyond mistakes and errors, in the name of Jesus.

General Prayers

» I break the binding effect of anything of evil ever put upon me from any source in the name of Jesus.

God bless you!
Till tomorrow...
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
STEPPING HIGH PROGRAMME.
3rd June 2016

DAY 13 - MORNING SESSION

THEME: ERASING EVIL MARITAL PATTERNS

MENTAL RENOVATION : The root cause of all marriage conflict is selfishness.

INTRODUCTION: As a Bible believing Christian, you must be able to know your kingdom right through the Bible; the things you are automatically entitled to once you become a born again child of God. And whatever wants to counter what God has promised you in His Words should be seen as the enemy of your destiny. You need to take your stand against such enemy which can be inform of ny situation, and rebuke it in the name of the Lord.

PRAISE AND WORSHIP

PRAYER POINTS

MORNING SESSION

Note: If you have not been putting much aggressions to your prayers, I beseech you to pray these prayer points with aggression in your spirit, both the Morning and Evening session.

1) Father Lord, I thank you for your glorious power to deliver to the uttermost.
2) O Lord my Father, have great mercy upon me, in the name of Jesus.
3) Anti-marriage covenants initiated by my ancestors break, in the name of Jesus.
4) Stronghold of generational manipulation over my marriage, break now, in the name of Jesus.
5) Strongman of my Father's house speaking against my marriage, be bound, in the name of Jesus.
6) Strongman of my mother's house speaking against my marriage, be bound, in the name of Jesus.
7) Lord, reveal to me every secret I need to know about my marital destiny, in the name of Jesus. (John 8:32)

Break your fast by 2pm

EVENING SESSION - Day 13

PRAYER POINTS

1) Satanic agenda for my marital destiny be nullified by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
2) Every ruler of darkness in my foundation, working hard against my marital glory, be bound and rendered impotent, in the name of Jesus. (Jude 1:6)
3) Legal grounds of the enemy to afflict my marriage, be withdrawn by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus. (Revelation 12:11)
4) Evil marks attracting the wrong people to my destiny be blotted out by the blood of Jesus,in the name of Jesus. (Galatians 6:7)
5) Curses of marital failure in my foundation, break over my life, in the name of Jesus.
6) Pray in the Holy Ghost (in tongues) for 30mins (Jude 1:20) (if you are not yet baptized in the Holy Ghost pray like this). Spirit of the Living God fill my life, in the name of Jesus.
7) Thank God with all your heart for His great deliverance.

General Prayers
» I remove the right of the enemy to afflict my plan to get married in the name of Jesus.

God bless you!
Till tomorrow...
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
#‎PowerMustChangeHands‬
June 4th, 2016.

Topic: THE PENIS/FORESKIN DOWRY
Text: 1 Samuel 18:25-27

* Some people may found today's topic offensive but I will give you alternatives. You can choose, The Penis Dowry, The Foreskin Dowry or Reproductive Dowry...

SURGICAL PRAYER POINTS
1. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I chase every infirmity out of my body, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every garment of infirmity, catch fire, in the name of Jesus
3. I drink the blood of Jesus, and I passed out of my body, every demon of infirmity, in the name of Jesus
4. Anything I have eaten or swallowed, assigned to attack my health, die in the name of Jesus.

There's something called;

1) Evil harvest
2) Foundational warfare
3) Foundational cry
4) Foundational voices, marching order, etc.

In this life, the foundation of everything you do is very crucial.

Categories of ‪#‎Foundation‬;

1. Foundation of wealth: it must be right else you will eventually Pay for it including your Children children.

The foundation of everything (wealth, etc) is very important and has a lasting effect even generational.

2. Academic Foundation:
Academic excellence with the wrong foundation is a lie and will never amount to true and lasting excellence.

3. Business Foundation: It must be set up on the right path. Devoid from stealing else it will backfire.

4. Church Foundation: Any church you start on a foundation of rebellion, stealing & dishonesty will not last because the foundation is not RIGHT.

5. Family Foundation: The way you found your husband or wife, has a direct impact on people's life.

Moving directly into a marriage without payment of dowry - implies the foundation of that marriage is already in trouble.The foundation of any relationship is very important.

6. Sex Foundation: Your sexual foundation has an impact in your life.

7. Employment Foundation

8. Certificate Foundation

9. Foundation of Christianity:Been born again without sound bible teaching, bible culture, no doctrinal standard, no fear of God, no baptism of Holy spirit leads to false foundation.

10. Foundation of Country - Every ‪#‎country‬ has ‪#‎territorial‬ foundation.

Foundation determines;

- Durability
- How something can last
- Ability, progress
- How you can stand the wild wind of LIFE
- Impact you can make
- Determines your generational blessings and
- Most importantly it determines your ‪#‎HARVEST‬.
- The House where you live also has a foundation.

2 Samuel 6:23 - (the result of Micah’s dowry)

God gives allocation, anything extra that u get outside that divine allocation will bring ‪#‎YOU‬ trouble.

God has given you an ‪#‎allocation‬ of the amount of sugar you will eat till you die, but once you exceed that allocation - trouble will come.

The grinding machine of God; grinds very slowly and grinds exceedingly small.

Retribution will have its day although the flight will be very slow; you will one day do to yourself the evil you did to others. As you plan evil for another person ‪#‎heaven‬ is also planning evil for you as well.

There's no place on earth you can run to without experiencing your evil deeds.

Today is the Father of tomorrow. Everybody is a sower.

WAY OUT

1. We need to become a friend of God.
2. You need to connect to what the bible called, "DIVINE MERCY"

Prayers
1. Any problem in my life, because of the sins of my parent, die in the name of Jesus
2. Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Have mercy on me, in the name of Jesus
3. Satanic mistakes, I am not your candidates, die, in the name of Jesus
4. Stolen virtues of my father's house, I possess you by fire, in the name of Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcZAMLPZUzs

1 Like

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
STEPPING HIGH PROGRAMME
4th June 2016

DAY 14 - MORNING SESSION

THEME : I REJECT REJECTION

BIBLE READING : Mark 12:10, Luke 17:25

Mental Renovation: Regret looks back, Worry looks around, Vision looks up.

INTRODUCTION: God has given humans the ability to either accept or reject whoever or whatever comes their ways. That was why man could reject Christ and even accept Barabbas. They left Him to be condemned to death and accept Barabbas (the criminal) to be welcomed back into the society. To do what? Perphaps to cause more evil. Satan and his agents use the instrument of rejection in these last days to cause discouragement.
You will not be discouraged, in Jesus' name..

PRAISE AND WORSHIP

PRAYER POINTS

MORNING SESSION

1) Thank God for creating a new heart in through this programme.
2) Let the blood of Jesus, cleans my thoughts and pattern it according to Hi perfect will, in the name of Jesus.
3) Lord Jesus, let any good area of life that I have been rejected turn to my favour, in the name of Jesus.
4) My disappointment shall be converted to divine appointment, in the name of Jesus.
5) Rejection pattern of my Father's house, be rendered powerless in my life, in the name of Jesus.
6) Every programmed rejection fashioned against my destiny and marriage, fail, in the name of Jesus.
7) Let the Word of God speak divine approval for me always, in the name of Jesus.

Break your fast by 2pm

EVENING SESSION - Day 14

1) My life turn around to stand in position to determine and to help fulfil peoples' destiny, in the name of Jesus.
2) I move from rejection zone to acceptance palace, in the name of Jesus.
3) Let Heaven come against hindrances to my glorious destiny, in the name of Jesus.
4) Powers to merit God's grace always, come upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
5) My rejected stone shall become the edge of the corner stone, in the name of Jesus.
6) I shall be honoured to be a blessing to my family, in the name of Jesus.
7) I shall be honoured to be a blessing to my generation, in the name of Jesus.

General Prayer
» I break every bondage of inherited marital confusion in the name of Jesus.

God bless you!
Till tomorrow...
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
STEPPING HIGH PROGRAMME
5th June 2016

DAY 15 - MORNING SESSION

THEME - OVERTURNING THE WITCHCRAFT TABLE

BIBLE READING: 2 Kings 9:21-26 ; Exodus 22:18

MENTAL RENOVATION : Spiritual authority is not given to us so that we can get more respect from people, but so we can fight effectively against the powers that are destroying people.

INTRODUCTION : The practice of witchcraft is mankind's greatest undoing and tragedy. That is why God condemned it in its entirety. He also gave believers the authority and power to fight it to a standstill, including those practising it. Witchcraft is satan's greatest spiritual weapon against fallen and depraved humanity. It is public enemy number one. It is used by satanic agents to thwart God's purpose and plans for His children's destiny. It is Satan's firt assault weapon used to dominate, intimidate and manipulate before he achieves the ultimate plan to steal, kill and destroy.

PRAISE AND WORSHIP

PRAYER POINTS

MORNING SESSION

1) All witchcraft agenda, over my marital destiny, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
2) O Lord arise, and put an end to the wickedness of the wicked in my life, in the name of Jesus.
3) My marital destiny, what are you doing in the coven of witchcraft, junp out by fire, in the name of Jesus.
4) I break all witchcraft curses and covenants over my marital life, in the name of Jesus.
5) Witchcraft power, sitting on my wedding gown/suit, be unseated by fire, in the name of Jesus.
6) Every witchcraft altar, speaking woe to the manifestation of my marriage, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
7) Judgement of God, begin on all witchcraft power in my life, in the name of Jesus.

Break your fast by 2pm

EVENING SESSION - Day 15

1) Praise the Lord for about 10 minutes.
2) Any effigy or graven image, used by the powers of my father and mother's houses, to manipulate my marriage, crash to pieces after the order of Dagon, in the name of Jesus.
3) My sleeping marital destiny, wake up from the coven of witchcraft, in the name of Jesus.
4) Heavens over my marital glory, open and never close again, in the name of Jesus.
5) No divination, nor enchantment shall work against my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
6) Every witchcraft mirror, monitoring my marital progress, be shattered into thousand fragments, in the name of Jesus.
7) I cover and saturate my coming wedding day and my marriage with the Blood of Jesus.

General Prayers
» I bind and plunder the goods of every strongman plans attached to my marriages plans, in the name of Jesus.

God bless you!
Till tomorrow...
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
STEPPING HIGH PROGRAMME (Day 16)
6th June 2016

DAY 16 - MORNING SESSION

THEME - I MOVE FROM DISGRACE TO DECORATION

BIBLE READING : Jeremiah 30:17 ; Mark 8:25

MENTAL RENOVATION : And Mordecai went out from the presence of the King in royal apparel...with a great crown of gold, and with a garment of fine linen and purple...Esther 8:15

INTRODUCTION : We serve a God of restoration, who has spared, and who can repair and restore all lost or broken areas of our lives. But He can only do so if we are willing to let Him. Like He asked the long-term sufferer by the pool-side, "Will thou be made whole?"
Many times in life, we suffer loses, calamities, tragic experiences, sicknesses, bouts of depression and so on. During these periods, we feel all hope is lost and we often feel like throwing in the towel and giving up. But that is the moment our God of restoration always appears. He is never late and He is never far: He is always on time to meet the needs of all His children; to repair, to restore and to renew all damaged parts, both physically and spiritually.

PRAISE AND WORSHIP

PRAYER POINTS

MORNING SESSION

1) O God of restoration, restore all parts of my physical and spiritual bodies, in the name of Jesus.
2) I rebuke all cankerworms, caterpillars and the palmerworms of the enemy over my finance, in the name of Jesus.
3) My academic, professional, business and my career, receive the touch of God, in the name of Jesus.
4) Dew of heaven, fall upon me and refresh my marital life, in the name of Jesus.
5) Balm of Gilead, cleanse and repair my marital destiny, in the name of Jesus.
6) Grace and mercy of God, my life is available, fall on me now, in the name of Jesus.
7) Glory of my marriage, lost due to sin, mistake or carelessness on my part, be restored back by mercy, in the name of Jesus.

Break your fast by 2pm

EVENING SESSION - Day 16

1) My glory, arise and shine, and never go down again, in the name of Jesus.
2) I am experiencing divine restoration in all areas of my life this year, in the name of Jesus.
3) Lord Jesus, by your power of renewal, renew my marital destiny, in the name of Jesus.
4) Every good thing, stolen from my life by Satanic agents, be restored back to me seven fold, in the name of Jesus.
5) By my renewed status as a child of covenant in Christ, I overtake my overtakers, and overcome my overcomers, in the name of Jesus.
6) Every limitation, barrier, blockage and embargo, that the enemy has place on my path to restoration and recovery, receive the stones of fire, in the name of Jesus.
7) O God arise, and erase all demonic marks of vagabond and destitution, placed upon my marital life that is making me to be hated and rejected by potential suitors, in the name of Jesus.

General Prayers
» Let the angels of the living God roll away the stone blocking my marital breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.

God bless you!
Till tomorrow...
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
STEPPING HIGH PROGRAMME
7th June 2016

DAY 17 - MORNING SESSION

THEME : I STEP HIGH INTO THE REALM OF GREAT GLORY

BIBLE READING: 1 Corinthians 15:38-41

MENTAL RENOVATION: Greatness is never achieved by never falling, but by rising whenever we fall.

INTRODUCTION : By the way God created every human being, we are all built with a measure of glory in us. This glory may differ in capacity but the truth is that we are all born with glory from birth. What we have become today is determined by how that glory is handled. Those that discover their glory and follow the path to make it glow always succeed in their endeavours in life. They make great impact and even help others succeed. Some other that could not discover their glory are either being robbed off thi glory by those who see it in them.
In other words, when you do not discover what you have those that see it in you can rob it, kill it or help you see it and take it.

Today if you are still struggling with certain issues of life that you should achieved long ago, you might be one of those people whose glory has been tampered with. Or may be, you have not even discovered yours at all. Today, use this opportunity, cry out to God to reveal yourself to you and make up your mind to break through ignorance and barriers and move into your great glory.

PRAISE AND WORSHIP

PRAYER POINTS

MORNING SESSION

1) God, revel myself to me, in the name of Jesus.
2) I rebuke confusion in my life, in the name of Jesus.
3) Anything in my life over powering my glory, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
4) Thou veil of darkness upon my glory, tear apart, in the name of Jesus.
5) Thou glory killer of my father's house, release my glory, in the name of Jesus.
6) Thou glory robber of my mother's house, loose your hold over my glory and die, in the name of Jesus.
7) I break free from the poison yard of my father's house, in the name of Jesus.

Break your fast by 2pm

EVENING SESSION

1) God, take me from this point of my life and push me into my realm of glory, in the name of Jesus.
2) Thou curse of delay, battling my glory, break, in the name of Jesus.
3) Thou embargo upon my glory, be removed by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
4) By the power in the name of Jesus, I step into my realm of great glory, in the name of Jesus.
5) Inherited shame, waging war against my glory, die, in the name of Jesus.
6) I move from shame to fame, in the name of Jesus.
7) I step into my realm of greater glory, in the name of Jesus.

General Prayers
» Let God arise and let all the enemies of my marital breakthroughs be scattered, in the name of Jesus.

God bless you!
Till tomorrow...
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
STEPPING HIGH PROGRAMME
8th June 2016

DAY 18 - MORNING SESSION

THEME : A CURSE CAUSELESS SHALL NOT COME

BIBLE READING: Proverbs 26:1-3

MENTAL RENOVATION : A lip of truth shall be established forever; but a lying tongue is but for a moment: Proverbs 12:19

INTRODUCTION : No curse can come on believers without a cause. Unfortunately many believers are killing themselves. You pull the trigger when you walk into sin; you walk right into curse. You can't go to school on devil's scholarship and expect an angel to give you a job. God want to bless you beyond your wildest dream but as long as you are the one causing the curse, it will come on you. The wise preacher says a curse that has no reason to be effective will not be effective. I have set before you life and death, blessing and causing. Deuteronomy 30:19

PRAISE AND WORsHIP

PRAYER POINTS

MORNING SESSION

1) Every inherited curse upon my destiny, break in the name of Jesus.
2) Powers supervising curses in my family, die, in the name of Jesus.
3) Curse as a result of my parent's error operating in my life, break now, in the name of Jesus.
4) Curses operating in my life as a result of where I came from,loose your hold over my life, in the name of Jesus.
5) Curses of thou shall never marry associated with my destiny break, in the name of Jesus.
6) Every curse of 'unless am not your mother', in my life break now by the power in the name of Jesus.
7) You curse of "unless am not your father" placed upon my life break, in the name of Jesus.

Break your fast by 2pm

EVENING SESSION - Day 19

1) Ancestral curses of my father's house loose your grip over my life, in the name of Jesus.
2) Any sin that has brought curses upon my family, be washed by the blood of Jesus with all the consequences, in the name of Jesus.
3) Mercy of God override the curses placed upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
4) Power of curses that nailed my marriage into any coffin, break and release me, in the name of Jesus.
5) Mercy of God deliver me from the power of curses of operating in my family, in the name of Jesus.
6) Blood of Jesus wash me from every marital curse place upon my destiny, in the name of Jesus
7) Every curse in my life I turn you to blessing, in the name of Jesus.

General Prayers
» Let the fire of God melt away the stones hindering my marital blessings in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
STEPPING HIGH PROGRAMME
8th June 2016.

DAY 19 - MORNING SESSION

THEME : WHEN YOU ARE YOUR OWN ENEMY

BIBLE READING: Proverbs 23:7-9

MENTAL. RENOVATION : It will take every measure of competence and commitment to forge ahead. Above all,it will take character.

INTRODUCTION : It is much easier to be your own enemy than your best friend; it prepares you for other peoples' opinions and ideas. You can be your own enemy when you can't belief any good thing can come out of you again. Something that tends to slip pass a lot of people iss that your thoughts, your ideas, your beliefs and your perceptions creating your life, even if you are not conscious of it. Beloved, learn to gain more control over yourself.

PRAISE AND WORSHIP

PRAYER POINTS

MORNING SESSION

1) Oh Lord my father damage my ignorance about myself, in the name of Jesus.
2) Negative habit in my life that stands on my way to success, depart from me, in the name of Jesus.
3) Oh Lord my father deliver me from myself, in the name of Jesus.
4) Evil spirit controlling my mind against myself loose your hold over my life, in the name of Jesus.
5) Power to be in control of my life, fall upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
6) Holy Ghost power, repairthe damages I have done to myself as a result of my negative thinking, in the name of Jesus.
7) My father, my father in your mercy deliver me from myself, in the name of Jesus.

Break your fast by 2pm
EVENING SESSION. - Day 19

1) Inherited evil habits, destroying my life, leave me alone and die, in the name of Jesus.
2) You my eyes that is opened to the error of my life, in the name of Jesus.
3) Every negative habit beyond my control, oh God arise and deliver me, in the name of Jesus.
4) Anger that has ruined my relationships you have done your worst, loose your grip over my life, in the name of Jesus.
5) Every damage done to my heart be repaired by the power in the name of Jesus.
6) Negative thought, negative belief about myself be erased permanently, in the name of Jesus.
7) Evil hand controlling my marital life, wither by fire, in the name of Jesus.

General Prayers
» Let the cloud blocking the sunlight of my marital breakthrough be dispersed in Jesus name.
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
June 8th, 2016.

Topic: NULLIFYING DESTRUCTIVE DREAMS

PRAYER POINTS
1. Negative dreams, hear the Word of the Lord, my life is not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus
2. Dreams of spiritual bullets, you are liars, backfire, in the name of Jesus
3. Every dream disease, die in the name of Jesus
4. Dream curses, break, in the name of Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6zmGTy24Vs
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 8:59am On Jun 10, 2016
STEPPING HIGH PROGRAMME
20th June 2016.

DAY 20 - MORNING SESSION

THEME : I ESCAPE FROM EVERY MARITAL WILDERNESS

BIBLE READING: Psalms 124:1-8

MENTAL RENOVATION : The Wilderness is a place of dying, (a place) where all the things that cause you to stumble in your walk with God are killed.

INTRODUCTION: Wilderness, in this context, represents anything that holds down your marital breakthrough from manifesting as desired. It could be in form of disappointments in a relationship, no proposal at all or proposal from the wrong set of people. Some people even experience financial torment, which has made their decision to marry something very hard. These experiences are marital wilderness ones. With the determination to depart from these wilderness experiences and for total deliverance, pray the prayers below with a strong faith in the Lord Jesus. And you shall escape, in the name of Jesus.

PRAISE AND WORSHIP

PRAYER POINTS

MORNING SESSION

1) You my marital life depart from the marital wilderness, in the name of Jesus.
2) Oh Lord arise let your mercy speak on my marital life, in the name of Jesus.
3) Oh Lord vomit your fire on my marital life and let me breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.
4) I deliver my marriage from marital wilderness by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
5) I pull out my marriage from the wilderness of life, in the name of Jesus.
6) I recover back my marriage from every marital wilderness by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
7) You my marital Joy jump out from every spiritual and physical wilderness, in the name of Jesus.

EVENING SESSION

1) Every personal Jericho that has put me into marital wilderness be pulled down by fire, in the name of Jesus.
2) Every evil pattern of marital wilderness I pull myself out from your grip by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
3) You marital wilderness give way by fire, in the name of Jesus.
4) Oh Lord, arise and speak peace to my marital life, in the name of Jesus.
5) Oh Lord arise Let your mercy pull me out from every marital wilderness, in the name of Jesus.
6) I possess back my marriage from every marital wilderness by fire, in the name of Jesus.
7) Oh Lord arise I defend your interest in my life, in the name of Jesus.

General Prayer
» Oh Lord dispatch your angels to roll away every stumbling block to my divine promotion, advancement and elevation, in the name of Jesus.

Note: Stepping High Vigil comes on Friday, June 10- Saturday, June 11.
Time: 8pm..
Venue: Prayer city
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by Aremu01(m): 11:35am On Jun 10, 2016
Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, International Headquarters, Onike, Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria.

Wednesday 8th June, 2016

Manna Water Service

Preacher: Dr. D. K. Olukoya

Topic: Nullifying destructive dreams

Text: Job 33:14-18

14 "For God speaketh once,DC
yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not.
15 In a dream, in a vision of the night,
when deep sleep falleth upon men,
in slumberings upon the bed;
16 Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction,
17 That he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man.
18 He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword.

God runs a school in the middle of the night, the purpose of the school is to save man from destruction.

The greatest danger a man faces spiritually happens during sleep. The Bible says in Matthew 13:25 that "while men slept, his enemies came....."
Every normal persons engages in one sleep or the other. And these dreams are important to our normal life. A lot of havoc have been done by the enemy through dreams.
Many medically incurable disease were deposited through dreams. Many have been initiated into witchcraft, initiated into all kinds of terrible things through dreams.

It is a serious matter when you cannot recollect your dreams, or you say you did not dream at all. There is a double danger in that, God's messages through those dreams you will not know, you will miss it. Then enemies presence and activities you will not know.
Forgetfulness of dreams on a regular basis is a very serious spiritual disease. Many terrible defeat happens during dreams. Sometimes the manifestation we now see in the physical life, and we wonder what has gone wrong.

A sister had a dream that somebody woke her up and told her to lie down on the floor, and the person undressed and defecated on her head. It was one week to her wedding. The second day, the family of the bridegroom came to the sister's house and said marriage is called off. That they have gone to find out from somewhere, and they have said that if our son marries this person, he will never prosper. That was how the marriage was canceled.
Any dream that you have heard that is currently troubling your destiny I kill that dream now in the name of Jesus. Amen!

The enemy has used several dreams to confuse and to terrorize people. Particularly dreams about marriage, business, financial matters, spiritual duties,

There is a class of dreams called destructive dreams or assassination dreams. If you do not know how to nullify them, or you do not know how to command them to evaporate from your spirit, and it begins to happen, it is a serious matter indeed. This is why you have to pay attention carefully as you read along.
There are some dreams you do not joke with, they are destructive dreams:
1. Dreams of self duplication. You are standing, and you see another person looking exactly like you. That is a twin substitute, stealing your virtue and carting away good things from your life.
2. Dreams of violent sex with pains on waking up. Or you know that you have been violated. Sometimes you even wake up to physically see semen on your body. It is a work of spiritual armed robbers to defile, polite and manipulate. It is an evidence of terrible spirit wife or husband. Those who have this type of dream are always sick, migraine, headaches, impotence transfer to the husband, all kinds of pains when this kind of dream is in place.
If you are a sister and you have been having that kind of dream, or you had a dream that somebody was forcefully sleeping with you and he had two sexual organs (male and female) it is a destructive dream you should not joke with.
3. Getting married to relatives or unknown persons in the dream. You don't joke with that, that means there is a possibility of you spirit man available for manipulations. It could result in marital disturbance, mental disturbance or blockages.
4. Seeing yourself with double organs, male and female. It could mean you have been re-invented by the enemy.
5. Dreams that you are always in discussions with dead people, dead relatives, dead friends, the implication is that eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood are in a rage against your life. The terminators and waster demons are after you already. It is evidence that dark powers speaking death into your life, or speaking death to your activities.
6. Finding yourself as a slave, to somebody you are a house help, it means that they are sending your spirit on errand. Don't be surprised if you find yourself unexplainably tired or fatigued.
7. Dreaming that a part of your body is not functional. You need serious prayers to prevent physical or spiritual amputation. So that you will not be like that preacher, he dreamt that he lost his right hand. Then he found that on the pulpit he was getting confused, he gets to the pulpit and his memory goes blank. The day that his wife decided that he will never climb any pulpit again, was the day he got to the pulpit. He took the microphone and said let us open to the book of Goliath. As if it was not bad enough, he said blood of God. The wife said you are not preaching anywhere again.
I pray for you that any part of your body that has been cut off in any dream, re-posses them in the name of Jesus. Amen!!!
8. Dream of ants and insects moving all over your body. That is poverty and all round affliction.
9. Dream of finding yourself inside aggressive rain or thunderstorms. You try to run for cover and there was nowhere to run to. That is evidence of terrible bombardment attacks, rail like afflictions.
10. Dream that you are toothless or hairless. It means loss of motivation and winning spirit.
11. Dreaming that you are looking older than your age. It means you are being drained physically and spiritually.
The Bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge.
12. Fighting none human creatures short creatures, dogs, zombies, headless powers etc. it means that satanic soldiers of all kinds of geographical locations have been assigned to contend with your destiny. This is a very serious matter.
One of my family members many years back. He was promoted somewhere, they threaten that promotion physically, and he thought it was a joke. In the night he had a dream, a short creature came and read out all his names, including the ones he named on the 8th day which he normally does not bear, and said your life will go because of this promotion. He had a big club in his hand which he used to hit him on the right hand. He woke up with a pain and the hand became paralyzed immediately. Fortunately he had something like our water of fire at home, he quickly poured it on the hand, and the hand went back into position.

Any power that has attacked you in your dream, no matter where they are hiding, and no matter from where they are coming, I set them ablaze by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.

13. You find yourself flying without wings to unknown places being pursued by some creatures. It means that you are living double unconscious life. There is an evil dedication speaking agains you or your destiny is under violent pursuers.
If you remember that some time in your dream they were pursuing you and you were running violently. Issue this divine curse:
Powers that pursued me in my dream, die!!! In the name of Jesus.

14. Flies following you about in your dream. It means attack by beelzebub power. They want to make the person dead while living.
15. You dreamt of seeing strange marks all over your body, it means the enemies have marked you for destruction.

16. If you ever dreamt hat you were crying in your dream and you cried to real life. That crying to real life is a release of sorrow or melancholic spirit against your life. Pray like this, owners of sorrow, carry your load in the name of Jesus.

17. Wearing of wig or attachment in your dream, it means that your Glory is being replaced. Your benefits being exchanged for the temporary. A lot of people loose their Glory like this.
Understand this very well, the most beautiful women in Nigeria are in Mountain of fire, they are not ashamed to appear natural, they don't need makeup to make them beautiful.

18. When you see your select in a long queue, it means spirit of delay.
19. If you find yourself in the cemetery or the hospital, that is agenda of infirmity and untimely death.
20. Eating unclean animals in the dream, means agenda of pollution of your life and destiny.
21. Drinking dirty water from dirty river, it means pollution of your source of breakthrough.
22. Attacked by a dog, or dogs licking your body, it is sexual attack.
23. You see yourself breastfeeding strange children, it means your virtue is been withdrawn.

Satan is so interested in our dream lives. All these dreams I have been explaining are the destructive dreams.
Some dreams leave you the way they met you they are neutral. Some adds value to your life. Solomon and Joseph had a dream that added value to their lives.
Some dreams are neutral, they do not harm you, and they do not help you.
There is a difference between a dream to steal from you, and a dream to kill or destroy you.
Some other destructive dreams are:
24. Seeing corpses or coffin in your dream, or going to funeral services.
25. Being handcuffed or chained.
26. Begging for clothes, food or arms.
27. Wearing rags or torn clothes.
28. Driving a vehicle that suddenly stops.
29. Seeing cows or bulls pursuing you.
30. Unknown persons beating you up.
31. Bitten by evil animals.
Pray like this:
* The witchcraft padlock in the brain of my children, they are dead now, in the name of Jesus. Amen!!!
* Any dream assigned to alter the agenda of God for my life shall expire now in the name of Jesus, Amen!!!
* The Lord Almighty shall release Goliath killing stones to begin to operate in my dream life as from now in the name of Jesus.

A dream has three departments
A. Root of the dream
B. Journey or course of the dream
C. Fruit or Consequence of the dream

When you have any of these destructive dreams, you need to attack the three departments.
The first and most important to attack is the root. The root is the origin of the dream. Attacking the root ensures you have cut off the source of power. This ensure it cannot happen to you again.
But you cannot stop there. Because it has been released against you before you cut off the root, you must
quench the journey.
You still will not stop there, you must destroy the fruit of it, or the consequence of the attack.

Example someone is having dream of spirit husband.
You pray against the root like this:
* Father, this ancestral spirit husband in my family, I divorce myself from it, and I command it to be buried alive, in the name of Jesus.

You cannot stop there;
You then need to attack each those that have been sent against you before the root was destroyed. You pray against those ones.

You still will not stop there;
When the spirit husband was coming to you, it was depositing materials in your womb. You need to attack that satanic deposit.

How do I do this?
1. When you have the dream, do not panic, coolly, calmly take the offensive, grab you number one weapon, use the name of Jesus as your combination shield and your battling arm. Take authority over them in the name of Jesus.
2. Grab your second weapon, plead the blood of Jesus to claim protection from the host of darkness.
3. Your third weapon, the rebuke of the Lord. Rebuke Satan and his hosts.

After using these weapons and you are not comfortable, then employ other weapons that deal with and nullify such destructive dreams.

Pray like this:
* Any witchcraft pillow that they have spiritually prepared for me, and that I lay head upon, catch fire now in the name of Jesus.

The other weapons are 25.
1. The name of Jesus
2. The blood of Jesus
3. The fire of God
4. Word of God
5. Angels of God
6. Praying in tongues
7. Chain of God
8. Thunder and lightning - very effective against marine powers, witchcraft powers and familiar spirits.
9. Whirlwind
10. Sword of God
11. Cutlass and axe of God
12. Rebuke of the Lord
13. Brimstone of God
14. Rods of iron of God
15. Traps and nets of God
16. Horrible tempest
17. Carpenters of God
18. Hunters and fishers of the Lord
19. Great heat
20. Great earthquake
Battle axe of God
Hammer of God
Blindness of God
Arrow of God
Gunshot of the Almighty
Razor of God.

These are weapons to nullify destructive dreams.
If you are still not satisfied and you want to do an overkill, then learn to pray the prayer of the psalmist. Such as:
Oh Lord prepare their instruments of death..
Oh Lord ordain arrows against them..
Oh Lord let them fall into the pit that they have made...
Oh Lord let their net catch their legs...
Let them be taken in the devices that they themselves have imagined...
Let them be brought to confusion Let the Angels of the lord pursue them day and night.
Let the ground swallow them up
Let them be dashed to pieces
Let their mischief return upon their own head.
Let the ground swallow them up in anger of the Lord
Let their way be dark and slippery.

To operate all these, you need to
- Surrender your life to the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Confess your sins and Repent from every known sin.
- Turn from your wicked ways.
- Wage war against the dreams.

Let us pray:

* Negative dreams, hear the word of the Lord, my life is not your candidate, die!
* Dreams of spiritual bullets, you are liars, backfire.
* Every disease from my dream, die! In the name of Jesus.
* Dream curses, break! In the name of Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 7:44am On Jun 24, 2016
June 22nd,2016.

Topic: THE DANGERS OF DREAM POLLUTIONS
Text: Matthew 13:25

NOT-ORDINARY PRAYER POINTS
1. Arrows from the dream, hear the Word of the Lord, I call you out, in the name of Jesus
2. Arrows, disallowing the gathering of my prosperity, die, in the name of Jesus
3. Holy Ghost arise, deliver me from Satan's detention, in the name of Jesus
4. Detention of domestic witchcraft, I am not your candidate, catch fire, in the name of Jesus
5. Every witchcraft pots, battling my life, thunder of God, scatter them, in the name of Jesus
6. Every battle, glued to my life by the enemies, backfire, in the name of Jesus
7. Powers, monitoring my life in the dream, you are a liar, die in the name of Jesus.

When something is polluted or defiled in the spirit realm, it appears in the physical as hatred, bad luck, backwardness, stagnation, rejection, not making progress, being passed over, being put under instead of above, it will come to a situation where good things will pass the person and bad things will come.

• There are flies in the spirit realm, they are called 'Beelzebub Spirit' which means 'The lord of the flies'.

===> Any power, asking good things to pass you bye, shall be buried tonight, in the name of Jesus. (7-Amen).

"But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way." Matthew 13:25.

Many times the enemy does not come to kill but to steal, to pollute, to misdirect and to pull down.

Dreams are spiritual monitors, pictures in the spirit realm. Dreams and visions are very powerful and wonderful when it comes from God. But dreams are terrible when it comes from carnality, deceitfulness of the flesh, deceitfulness of the heart and from Satan.

Under the banner of dreams, many things happen.

7 STEPS TO KNOW WHETHER YOUR DREAMS ARE POLLUTING, DEFILING OR FILTHY
1. Is it scriptural? If NO, it is pollution.
2. Does the dream draws you closer to God? If NO, it is pollution.
3. Does it leave you confused? If NO, itnia pollution.
4. Does it edify? If NO, it is pollution.
5. Does it bring you into bondage? If NO, it is pollution.
6. Is the Holy Spirit confirming it? If NO, it is pollution.
7. Does it bring unholy fear? If NO, it is pollution.

===> Any life here that has been polluted from the dream, receive the cleansing of the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus

POLLUTING, DEFILING, FILTHY DREAMS
1. All sexual inter course in the dream
2. Women with male organ sleeping with their fellow women.
3. Constant semen discharge till you wake up.
4. Sleeping or wedding with animals.
5. Robbing of body with feaces or urine.
6. Seeing yourself navigating in the dream trying to dodge the dustbin
7. Drinking dirty water or swimming in dirty water.
8. Being raped in the dream.
9. Strange babies in the dream.
10. Drinking one's blood or another person's blood.
11. Seeing spiders, scorpions, ants, vultures; unclean animals attacking you in the dream are polluting dreams. It means bad luck.

PRAY: Arrow of bad luck, fired against me in the dream, backfire, in the name of Jesus
PRAY: Every witchcraft pollution, in the dream, die, in the name of Jesus

12. Dreaming of incisions being put on your body.
13. unclothedness
14. Seeing blood out of your menstrual pad.
15. Having sex with parents in the dream
16. Eating spoilt food
17. Pregnant man
18. Increased senseless dreaming and nightmares.
19. Vomiting in the dream, sometimes on clothes
20. Dirty clothes
21. Rages
22. Bed wetting
23. Seeing sores on your body.
24. Seeing yourself being romanced.
25. Seeing blood or red objects
26. Seeing babies being stolen
27. Evil water flowing around.
28. Seeing yourself drowning in the river

WHAT TO DO!
1. You need to surrender your life to Jesus.
2. Renounce those dreams
3. Dissolve their tokens
4. Possess your possessions
5. Barricade your life against those dreams.

* Begin to ask God to forgive you of any sin that will make evil prosper in your life.
1. Buried virtues in the dream, stolen virtues in the dream, I recover you by fire, in the name of Jesus
2. Dream polluters, I am not your candidate, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus

MFM H/Q Sermons
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
#WednesdayRevivalService
June 29th, 2016.

Topic: EVIL DREAMS, DIAGNOSES AND TREATMENTS III
Text: Job 33:15-18

7 DESTINY RECOVERY AND CHAIN-BREAKING PRAYER POINTS
[Before Ministration]
1. (Shout out your name), hear the Word of the Lord, jump out from the cauldron of wicked elders, in the name of Jesus
2. Negative words, tying me down, die in the name of Jesus
3. Powers, circulating my name from shrine to shrine, die in the name of Jesus
4. Powers, determined to make me cry, die by fire, in the name of Jesus
5. Powers, existing to expand my battles, die now, in the name of Jesus
6. Powers, blocking my glory, what are you waiting for, die in the name of Jesus
7. Oh God arise and give me unforgettable testimonies, in the name of Jesus

[After Ministration]
¶ Tell the Lord to remove from you any ladder through which the enemy is coming to you.

1. Every repeated dreams, attacking my future, scatter, in the name of Jesus
2. Every good thing, that I have lost in my dream, I recover you by fire, in the name of Jesus

MFM H/Q Sermons

1 Like

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
#PowerMustChangeHands
(AnnualWaterOfFire)
2nd July, 2016.

Topic: THE POWER OF RESURRECTION
Text: Phil. 3:10, Colo. 1:16

There is a power that can wake up dead virtues.
- There is a power that can reconstruct a scattered life.
- There is a power that can bring into life dead businesses and programmes.
- There is a power that can manufacture new organs and put it inside the body.
- There is a power that can carry out spiritual surgery and reorganization.
- There is a power that can bring the power of God.
- There is a power that can wake up the dead body.
- There is a power that can remove every plantation.
- There is a power that can recover every of your good materials burned to become ONE.
- There is a power that can unite various fragments of your body and turn them to one.
- There is a power that can bring together everything that has been destroyed.
- There is a power that can bring new things into focus
- There is a power that can revive every dead destinies.
- There is a power that can go down into a man's foundation and make him whole.

That mysterious power is what the Bible calls, "THE POWER OF RESURRECTION"

• There is no power anywhere that can defeat the power of resurrection.
• There is no power anywhere that can chain the power of resurrection.
• There is no power anywhere that can embarrassed the power of resurrection.

This mysterious power of resurrection is what many believers don't know how to revoke.

• After 30 years of apostle Paul's conversion; a man who has visited heaven 3 times is now praying this prayer. He's now writing this particular prayer point in Philippians 3:10.

"That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;" Phil. 3:10

===> Your testimonies will give birth to other testimonies, in Jesus' namrt.

===> Anything good, the enemy has killed in your life, receive the resurrection power in the blood of Jesus.

• John 1:1-3 is talking about the creative and resurrection power of the Lord.

===> Whether it is a dead business, marriage, school, body, etc receive resurrection power in the name of Jesus.

Colo. 1:16
"For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:"

===> Whether visible or invisible, whether in heavens or on earth, whatever is suppose to be yours that is dead, receive the resurrection power, in the name of Jesus.

• The power of resurrection apply in everything; not only to life and death.

It Is The Resurrection Power That:
- can ensure our justification.
- shows that Jesus defeated death.
- unites us with Christ.
- confirms the deep truth of the scripture.
- proves that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
- gives Christians a living hope.
- that tells us that we shall be raised with Christ.
- makes us understand that we will judge the world in the resurrection of Jesus.
- conquers death for us.
- is the foundation of the gospel.

PRAY: I plug my life into the resurrection power, in the name of Jesus.

It is that resurrection power that:
- can make all things to exist.
- breathe the breath of life into you.
- raises those physical and spiritual death.
- make any killer disease to die.
- makes handkerchieves, sweats and materials to possess the power of God.

What is the most powerful weapon?
- Is it the power of electricity? NO!
- Is it the nuclear...? NO!
- Is it power of the wave? NO!
- Is it the power of the wind? NO!
• It is the POWER OF RESURRECTION followed by the VOICE OF RESURRECTION.

√ You need to connect to the resurrection power of Jesus. To connect, you must:
1. Surrender your life to Jesus Christ.
2. Repent from all known sins.
3. Learn how to control and tame your tongue.
4. Have violent faith.
5. Participate in the leading prayers.

NOT AN ORDINARY PRAYERS:
because there are specific angels assigned to each of these prayers.
[Before Ministration]
1. Any dead person, that is tying me down, release me now, in the name of Jesus.
2. Garment of unclothedness and shame, I am not your candidate, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. Finger of the wicked, come out of my body now, in the name of Jesus
4. Curses from the head of my mother, curses from the head of my father, I am not your candidate, die in the name of Jesus
5. Powers, determined to make me cry, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus.
6. Powers expanding my battles, today, die in the name of Jesus
7. Holy Ghost, arise, deliver me from satanic detention, in the name of Jesus.

[After Ministration]
1.Thou power, of resurrection, incubate my life, in the name of Jesus
2. Wind of resurrection, blow upon my dry bones, in the name of Jesus
3. I plug my life, into the resurrection power, by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus
4. By the power of resurrection, it is my time to laugh, in the name of Jesus.
5. BE SPECIFIC: Power of resurrection, fall upon my (either marriage, career, business, etc.) in the name of Jesus.
6. Power of resurrection, fall upon my head, in the name of Jesus.
7. Power of resurrection, fall upon my chest, in the name of Jesus.
8. Power of resurrection, catapult my destiny, in the name of Jesus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtPFPjLKX8o

MFM H/Q Sermons

2 Likes

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by God2man(m): 1:42am On Jul 03, 2016
Great Job my brother.

Thank you so much.

God bless you.
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by Nuelstar(m): 1:49am On Jul 03, 2016
Nice one sir..
u are doing a gud job.July 2016 Pmch sermon was written like an audio.Kindly post 2day's youth Sunday sermon as declared by G.O.Thanks.
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
‪#‎SundayWorshipService‬
G.O LIVE@(YouthChurchHQ)
July 3rd, 2016.

Topic: POWER TO ARISE AND SHINE
Text: Isa. 60:1, Acts 2:17, Mark 9:17-29

NOT A GENTLEMAN'S PRAYERS
[Before Ministration]
1. Owners of evil load, I am not your candidate, carry your load, in the name of Jesus

[After Ministration]
1. My Father, this is my life, appear, in the name of Jesus
2. Power, to arise and shine, fall upon my head, in the name of Jesus.
3. Holy Ghost, incubate my life, in the name of Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJBp3mrBgfc

MFM H/Q Sermons

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya / 7 Ways People Enter Into Evil Covenants / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 291
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.