Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

PSP CUSTOM THEME THREAD (FOR PSP CUSTOM FIRMWARE USER ONLY) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PSP CUSTOM THEME THREAD (FOR PSP CUSTOM FIRMWARE USER ONLY) (4391 Views)

What Is The Latest Ps3 Custom Firmware? / Latest Psp Custom Firmware (cfw): Which Is Better / The Hottest Psp Custom Firmware 5.02gen-a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PSP CUSTOM THEME THREAD (FOR PSP CUSTOM FIRMWARE USER ONLY) by Infoseye(m): 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2009
Hi everyone,
I decided to open a thread specially for we PSP user's here in nairaland. I have one already on solving PSP related problems but this one is for Themes thread I called it themes because I will be uploading PSP themes for download here only.

Note PLS inform us of the type of psp you using and currently firmware or custom firmware you using and after downloading always say thanks or encouraging comments and yea critics are welcomed!

Let me start.

Am Infoseye, I own a PSP 2000series aka PSPslim am currently running on custom firmware 5.02Gen-a. Welcome and lets start, I will upload a PSP Custom theme Pls note for psp users before using this themes you must ve these folders namely ''seplugins'', ''cxmb''already installed on your psp or else it will not work.

Here is a custom theme for cfw 5.0m33 its a vista theme enjoy
Download link http://www.consolespot.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8032&d=1231908815

Instructions:
1.Download the file named Vistaslide.Ctf
2.Place it in you THEME folder in your psp memorycard
3.Then goto theme settings in your psp and select it.

Thats all, If have any question Pls feel free to ask Thanks.

Infoseye

Here is what the theme looks like.

Re: PSP CUSTOM THEME THREAD (FOR PSP CUSTOM FIRMWARE USER ONLY) by Azanor(m): 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2009
nice one with all the help u are providing for PSP users. i'm using CFW 4.01 and i'm looking for a video player for my PSP that plays other formats (avi, wmv and the likes), i heard there's VLC player but that it has some conditions to be met b4 it plays videos( like video resolution and such). do u have any ideas or recommendations?
Re: PSP CUSTOM THEME THREAD (FOR PSP CUSTOM FIRMWARE USER ONLY) by Infoseye(m): 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2009
Well I will help you out when i find one i will upload it here.
Re: PSP CUSTOM THEME THREAD (FOR PSP CUSTOM FIRMWARE USER ONLY) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2009
So no need to mess with flash0.if so i will use it,whats the cfw requirement.when i come back from service.will update to 4.xx m33.info keep the good work up,
Re: PSP CUSTOM THEME THREAD (FOR PSP CUSTOM FIRMWARE USER ONLY) by femzy(m): 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2009
pc guru:

So no need to mess with flash0.

yes plz don't; if u hv to,plz knw wat u r doing

@info, ku ishe jareee

i ll try to support in my spare, i am just a buzy guy
Re: PSP CUSTOM THEME THREAD (FOR PSP CUSTOM FIRMWARE USER ONLY) by Infoseye(m): 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2009
pc guru:

So no need to mess with flash0.if so i will use it,whats the cfw requirement.when i come back from service.will update to 4.xx m33.info keep the good work up,

Yes no need my broda

femzy:

yes plz don't; if u hv to,plz knw wat u r doing

@info, ku ishe jareee

i ll try to support in my spare, i am just a buzy guy

Thanks for the comment I will do my best I want to make a PSP thread that will make people read more about games or rather make the game section interactive and fun to visit like the phone sections its more of free browsing etc I want to make this thread popular for PSP lovers thats all Thanks guys.
Re: PSP CUSTOM THEME THREAD (FOR PSP CUSTOM FIRMWARE USER ONLY) by Azanor(m): 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2009
Need a little help with ir shell. i just downloaded and installed ir shell 4.7 ( with a little help from a friend) i started it up and got lost inside it. i dont know how to start my game isos, or do almost anything else.
can anyone hook me up with a user guide or manual for it. i'm currently searching the net for one but no luck so far

any help will be appreciated
Re: PSP CUSTOM THEME THREAD (FOR PSP CUSTOM FIRMWARE USER ONLY) by Infoseye(m): 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2009
Azanor:

Need a little help with ir shell. i just downloaded and installed ir shell 4.7 ( with a little help from a friend) i started it up and got lost inside it. i dont know how to start my game isos, or do almost anything else.
can anyone hook me up with a user guide or manual for it. i'm currently searching the net for one but no luck so far

This serious work I will help with it also keep in touch with my thread ok
Re: PSP CUSTOM THEME THREAD (FOR PSP CUSTOM FIRMWARE USER ONLY) by Infoseye(m): 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2009
Azanor:

Here is a video tutorial on youtube on how to use ir shell 4.7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtMXOs66GGU
Re: PSP CUSTOM THEME THREAD (FOR PSP CUSTOM FIRMWARE USER ONLY) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2009
@azanor Look for this app psplayerMt. Very simple and plays reasonable format pspvlc crashes and has bug issues.
Re: PSP CUSTOM THEME THREAD (FOR PSP CUSTOM FIRMWARE USER ONLY) by Azanor(m): 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2009
@ infoseye and pcguru
sorry for not replying your help tips and suggestions, my PSP was stolen last week so i've been kinda mourning it. i think i'm better now.
thanks for all the help, i'll probably buy another one b4 the tear runs out or if news of PSP 2 shows up the maybe i'll just wait
Re: PSP CUSTOM THEME THREAD (FOR PSP CUSTOM FIRMWARE USER ONLY) by Infoseye(m): 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2009
Its ok
Re: PSP CUSTOM THEME THREAD (FOR PSP CUSTOM FIRMWARE USER ONLY) by chukslee2(m): 1:56am On Feb 22, 2009
Plz where can i get psp games to download online
Re: PSP CUSTOM THEME THREAD (FOR PSP CUSTOM FIRMWARE USER ONLY) by ekpomento(m): 11:47am On Feb 24, 2009
how can someone make his psp firware to be a custome firmware? shocked
Re: PSP CUSTOM THEME THREAD (FOR PSP CUSTOM FIRMWARE USER ONLY) by Infoseye(m): 6:25pm On Feb 25, 2009
ekpomento:

how can someone make his psp firware to be a custome firmware? shocked

Search for my thread titled hacking psp you will get what u need there goodluck
Re: PSP CUSTOM THEME THREAD (FOR PSP CUSTOM FIRMWARE USER ONLY) by tunamania(m): 6:55pm On Mar 06, 2009
@infoseye
Guy pls i'm in ib and i'd like to know how to meet you for some info and probably exchange of games i gat some pretty nice games too and pls how much is psp charger for phat but i guess they are all the same and where exactly can i get it in ibadan and i'd really like to contact you
Re: PSP CUSTOM THEME THREAD (FOR PSP CUSTOM FIRMWARE USER ONLY) by Infoseye(m): 10:41am On Mar 07, 2009
tunamania:

@infoseye
Guy pls i'm in ib and i'd like to know how to meet you for some information and probably exchange of games i gat some pretty nice games too and pls how much is psp charger for phat but i guess they are all the same and where exactly can i get it in ibadan and i'd really like to contact you

Yea I stay in ibadan also check your mail I replied you am waiting for your reply.

(1) (Reply)

Nvidia 1gb Graphics Card Card Far Sale / Pes 2008 Vs Fifa 2008 (2009 modes are out also......) / Pick 2 To Protect You While The Other 7 Try To Kill You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.