Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts (31522 Views)

Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) / Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" / Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Laredojohn(m): 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
SHE SHOULD NOT TRY IT , SHE IS STILL EMPLOYABLE , HAVE COLLEAGUES WHO WORK FOR GOVT AND THEY HAVE THIRD CLASS.

1 Like

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by tabletgirl: 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
I know someone who got a third class who is earning 100k as salary now.

I also know of someone with a third class who got to be head of department at total in port harcourt

Oh and tell her wole soyinka, bill gates, owner of virgin atlantic flunked(third class) or were drop outs

P.S: Please, tell her not to kill herself because Mr Cosmas Maduka did not go to school before he made his billions

The first person i mentioned took professional courses and started with a 50k job, then to 70, now 100k. Some months....much more, its not much but some people no get work ne

How many first class graduates are looking for work... . I met a professor who spoke clean Queen's English carrying cutlass coming back from the farm one day. He came to ask for water to drink. Life has so much potential, tell her not to quit as i am soooo sure there are better days ahead. Me self, i have never used my degree to work one day in 6 years. I met a microbiogist working for MTN lol. What am i trying to say?

Life is so much more than that paper with spend 5 years trying to get. #Word #StayPositive #ChangeMentality #BeTheEmployerAndHireFirstClassEmployees smiley #AllYouNeedIsAnIdeaAndFaith

godsveryown:
My friend has tried taking her own life since she graduated,after all d hard work and avoiding fun she ends up with a third class degree, she hasn't being able to tell her family her result because of the shame and reproach. With low self esteem, she is considering seeking admission to start over again or do a PGD. She despirately needs ur advise...

2 Likes

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by smoothlips(m): 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
godsveryown:
My friend has tried taking her own life since she graduated,after all d hard work and avoiding fun she ends up with a third class degree, she hasn't being able to tell her family her result because of the shame and reproach. With low self esteem, she is considering seeking admission to start over again or do a PGD. She despirately needs ur advise...
seriously? is this a pity party or she really wants to kill herself?
unless there's another reason, committing suicide because u graduated with a poor grad is cowardice...your friend should pick up her pity self ( i really don't want to say A**ss) accept responsibility for her poor grads and take the following steps: encourage herself, get a few professional certification (if she wants to get a reasonable paying job which will provide the fuel for the next steps),register for a PGD study which will help him/her get an MBA or Msc or she should learn a craft or understudy a business line and follow her passion.

"ADVISE HER THAT ONCE SHE KILLS HERSELF, SHE WILL NOT BE MISSED AT ALL"

1 Like

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by biggybanty7(m): 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
How many 1st class dey get beta work 4 dis country,if she
kill her self na direct 2 hellfire

1 Like

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
When I don't even have hope of entering school even if it came I no even pass junior waec or senior waec na only primary school result good

1 Like

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by yagbaboy1(m): 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
godsveryown:
thanks a million she studied chemistry frm Benue state university.
If it's the BSU I know, then she is good to go. Although I don't see why a determined person should graduate with a third class, this Sha does not define her fate of destiny. Let her stay calm and take some risks
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
Why kill yourself when those with first class are still roaming the streets? A gurl for that matter? Tell her that she can achieve a lot being an employer of labour. That one no need certificate but sabificate. .

1 Like

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
godsveryown:

what course did she study ?

she really need to work hard if she want to go for PGD because if she score anything less than 50% -55% she will need to do another PGD because she cant do master with any result less than 50%-55% and from master to PHD she has to score 60%-65% above

1 Like

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Fourwinds: 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
godsveryown:
foolishness has no boundary. if she want paper make she go do PGD. who tell u say person wen get third class cannt aspire high. go and check.!! some professors were third class graduate and aspire to lecture. today dey are professors. it is how u carry urself dat is how pple will adress u
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by jamalchance(m): 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
adeyiga3:
When u shud ve been readn u were busy flauntn ur boobs and ass shaggn the suga papi. Anyways killn ursef is not d end at least Bill Gate was a sch dropout na but u still graduated

See as this guy is talking like he was there

1 Like

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
godsveryown:
she studied chemistry
.....from univ of ilorin abi??
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
godsveryown:
thanks a million she studied chemistry frm Benue state university.

She tried
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Intrepid01(m): 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
pls check your facts well...most especially I this era where nothing is hidden.

Professor Wole Soyinka did not graduate with 3rd class...u r still living on the old rumours his enemies circulated years ago.

U can find out on google
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
godsveryown:
don't say wat u don't knw, she is a very decent person wit d fear of God.not every lady is as u hav described.funny enof d ones hu spend d nite clubbing jumping frm one bed to d oda and don't even boda abt studying come out well but d ones hu don't sometime end up like dis, I can't help but wonda y.
how would someone that fears God be thinking of ending it all?
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
Aww this is sad...get inspired
godsveryown:
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Bants(m): 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
Forget education as long as you get waec enter hustle if she can cook open buka with prayer and fasting it will turn to a restaurant or make she turn promoter for clubs
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by eph12(m): 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
haibe:

No if her dream is to work in Companies and formal organisations then she shouldn't give up. She could use her skill to get there. Your post suggests that a third class student isn't fit for such jobs which is a great form of discrimination. Like her friend said, she worked hard, sometimes we just get unfortunate in things, she might be very Intelligent
Well you/she can continue to dream while the real world goes on. This is everybody's dream, to work in a big company. But you get to a stage when you realize that that's not your dream. That's someone else dream. Welcome to the real world. smiley
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Assessor(m): 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
Success in this life is not about the class of degree you graduated with, only by His grace. With FAITH and PRAYER everything is surely possible.. "let fate take its course"
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by yoged(m): 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
godsveryown:
she studied chemistry
my thought as well. The course na die
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
eph12:
School is not for everybody.
you are smart
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by yoged(m): 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
IHate9ja1:

.....from univ of ilorin abi??
all those annoying lecturers in the dept,.
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Fellonigerians: 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
godsveryown:

The class of degree you have does not mean anything, and is not an indicator of whether you will succeed in life. I wonder wetin Bill Gates go do since im no finish school, talk less of getting third-class...
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Peejayybold(f): 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
Some people shaa!!! Na dis kind pipu no suppose get admission sef. Instead of thnking God for seeing her thro her days on campus.
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by follaj: 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
U need not to hurt yourself. The Bible says the thought I have towards u is thought of peace not of evil to give u an expected end. A lot of people with that grade are having their company (ies) paying people's salary. Study urself and find out what u are good at and venture into it prayerfully. With God on your side u are made.
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by jamex93(m): 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
my brother e no easy even d upper me graduate with I hear am for my body.....although all my semester results were upper.....but no b small work me do
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
I hate seeing posts like this..I am amazed at how low a so called christian thinks!oya kill yaself na as u no get first class..schoolwork is garbage in garbage out..if u give ur studies ur best shot,it wud reward u with a good grade..asides that sef..op ur frnd is not serious at all..from my 100l I was always conscious of calculating my gp and cgpa to know whr I stand!its too late to start crying wolf wen she cud av buckled up in sch...my advice is for her to do what she wants..if its suicide,so be it.it wud be one less unrealistic person on earth.whoever said having a degree is d alpha and omega or having a first class means success in life?I dey vex abeg,let me not pour my anger here!

1 Like

Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by mechanics(m): 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
She shud nt try dat o, some graduates do get job with dat certificates, i even knw of someone who's wrking with a 3rd class certificate. She can pursue a PGD n she must try to make gud grades n then do masters.
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by slap1(m): 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
iamtheprincipal:

She doesn't need to waste her precious life. More so, the life she has the privilege of living out isn't hers, it belongs to GOD and as such, make her understand just that.
She can commence a PGD but this time with a firm decision to make amends academically before proceedinong for a masters programme.
Remind her also that successful men like Prof. Wole Soyinka made a 3rd Class. It's not about the '3rd' in the 'class' but the resolute determination to make it in life that counts.
Point of correction, Prof. Soyinka graduated with a second class upper.
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by vega84(m): 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hahahahah foolish make she go kill herself na. She thinks say na degree the make person wetin e go be? Listen I knw 2.1 holders that are still roaming the street in search of jobs and in the other hand I knw pass and 3class holders who are employers of labour today. And to crown is all I knw people who never saw the four walls of a unveristy that are all successful today. Is all in ur head dear belive in ur self, cos there are people out there who has 1st klass bt can't defend it. #vegatalks#
Re: She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts by ireneidiva(f): 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
iamtheprincipal:

She doesn't need to waste her precious life. More so, the life she has the privilege of living out isn't hers, it belongs to GOD and as such, make her understand just that.
She can commence a PGD but this time with a firm decision to make amends academically before proceeding for a masters programme.
Remind her also that successful men like Prof. Wole Soyinka made a 3rd Class. It's not about the '3rd' in the 'class' but the resolute determination to make it in life that counts.
Wole soyinka did not make a 3rd class!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Excursion Disaster: OOU NASS President Dies In An Accident (Pics) / Law School Result: University Of Ibadan Produces 3 First Class Out Of Total Of 5 / Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.