Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today (21696 Views)

Yemi Alade Turns Bestie With Popular American Female Singer, Kat De Luna [PICS] / Olamide Turns 26 Today / Happy Birthday To Olamide Adedeji As He Turns 26 Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today by MzQueen(f): 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
HBD kiss
Re: Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today by 2dice(m): 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
AnonymX:

Shebi Korede Bello is 30+ ba? Davido is 58?

Myopic brain
i wanted to say MOST
Re: Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today by iykedare(m): 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
Vickybee:

Feminist have many things to think about instead of how to get men.

Life isn't all about men. Fùck it.

I hope you know what feminism is and where it will leave you---->a bitter frustrated girl.
sis,you are too young for all that sh!t.

1 Like

Re: Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today by Abdulhafis00: 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
Happy Birthday yemi alade.....wullnp

1 Like

Re: Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today by ideee03(f): 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
35 loun loun...pity her na
abiki:
26? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Tell me something I don't know.
Yemi is 35 at least.
Re: Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hbd Yemi Alade llnp
Re: Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today by Auxillary(m): 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
happy birthday yemi

this time around johnny has left you, and followed your sister
Re: Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today by bettercreature(m): 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
englishmart:
my eldest sis is 26, and she looks far younger than that girl woman
To you,your sister may looks younger because you know her age,but to others she might looks 35yrs,sometimes we men think with our dick,that is why we always think most young girls are older and mature for sex
Re: Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today by Bimffo(m): 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
Keky:
So Bimffo old pass Yemi Alade, loool

grin grin
Re: Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today by Bants(m): 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
She looks like someone that will end up with oyinbo wetin she dey go do for switzerland
Re: Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
lalasticlala:
The singer turns 26 Today.

Happy birthday to her.
ehn… we b mate o… .she earns million… I only have Bsc… Ican in view… and masters soon… throway book….. I must start counting money soon.
Re: Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today by stanleyazo(m): 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
Oh well... if this is Yemi Alade @ 26 I wonder what she'd look like @ 35.... shocked

1 Like

Re: Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
Vickybee:

I'm not posting. Check my d.p or forget it. angry
you look 18
Re: Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today by dpopoola(m): 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
Happy birthday to Yemi nd myself. We share the same date-day,month and year
Re: Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today by blackiridis(m): 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
Vickybee:

Between 15 to 18. Grab?

16+17 grin cheesy wink tongue

joking...
Re: Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today by Peejayybold(f): 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
That's her music age nah
Re: Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
ITS A NEW BREATH OF FRESH AIR TO ALL UPCOMING ARTIST ALL OVER NIGERIA FOR THE WONDERFUL BENEFITS FROM GMG

WHAT ARE THESE BENEFITS?

1. YOU GET TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR MUSIC WHILE YOU ARE STILL UNSIGNED E.G. N10,000 EVERY WEEK

2. YOUR MUSIC GETS TO BE PLAYED ON DIFFERENT RADIO STATIONS

3. YOU GET TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MEGA GAME REALITY TV SHOW AND WIN 2 MILLION NAIRA, A BRAND NEW CAR AND A RECORD DEAL

4. MOST IMPORTANTLY, YOUR FAN BASE KEEPS INCREASING EVERY WEEK

WHAT ELSE ARE YOU WAITING FOR? YOU CAN ENJOY ALL THESE BY PAYING A REGISTRATION FEE OF JUST N2000 TO

ACCOUNT NAME: GLADIATOR MUSIC

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0694136627

BANK: ACCESS BANK

AFTER PAYING, UPLOAD YOUR MUSIC AT WWW.GMG.COM.NG AND YOU ARE QUALIFIED TO ENJOY ALL THESE BENEFITS. GOOD LUCK GUYS!

Re: Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today by DONADAMS(m): 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
my crush of life...wn ll u find me nau??...hbd all dsame
Re: Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today by Krasid(m): 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
Happy birthday.
Re: Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today by sexyjennik(f): 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
abiki:
Yemi is 35 at least.
That is her musical age. They all reduce their ages so people would think they started making money early but that's nonsense
Re: Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today by Tolupride(m): 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
Because u are old already doesn't mean others are old also.i dnt know y Nigerian doubt everyone's age. We still hv some young people out there who get famous at a young age
ROZZAYY:
happy baiday to Mrs Johnny on her baiday as she clocks her football age today.
Re: Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today by amagabeme: 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
If you no believe her age, then go and die.
Re: Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today by Vodkka(m): 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
is it her football age?
Re: Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today by diamondinyang(f): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
whether she is 26 or not, u cannot lie about your age because in due time your face will tell everyone.
age is like pregnancy it will surely surface.
hbd my dear
Re: Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today by ireneugbomah87(f): 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
abiki:
Yemi is 35 at least.

Thank u na u sabi everytin if she be 26 the 22 next year I go be 20
Re: Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today by wunmi590(m): 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
It is only in Nigeria we hear football age, musical age, political age..

Nigerian celebrities reducing their age since 1010AC milan grin

1 Like

Re: Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today by craix(m): 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hope say you dey look for johnny?
Re: Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
Vickybee:

Don't mind them. They think it's everybody that's malnourished like them.

If i type my real age, they'll scream football age.
Not doubting her age but she looks too old and dry for 26. She needs to work on her skin or maybe that's her nature.She looks like one who was malnourished or suffered before making money...
Re: Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
stanleyazo:
Oh well... if this is Yemi Alade @ 26 I wonder what she'd look like @ 35.... shocked
Yea I wonder same too. She looks far older than Genevieve,Rita,omotola and co who are close to 40. Very dry strong wrinkled body is what she will have when she is old.

1 Like

Re: Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today by englishmart(m): 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
bettercreature:
To you,your sister may looks younger because you know her age,but to others she might looks 35yrs,sometimes we men think with our dick,that is why we always think most young girls are older and mature for sex
you don't know what you're saying!!!
Re: Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
iykedare:

Repackage the lie. Try again
Easy on the girl.....I believe she is 17 or 18 but my dear vickybee,you ain't ageing gracefully. By the time you are 25,you will look very old. Less makeup will be good for you now. My mum was too strict on me when I was in my teens,I wasn't allowed to use make up even thou I was already in the high institution but I didn't understand why she was doing it then,thought it was to drive men away but now I understand because even in her late 40's people call her my sister...that means I look old and trust me,it's not a good compliment. I have a cousin your age and same school(unilag)and I told her no Marykay or any kind of foundation and less makeup till you are 25!.

Ladies,stop doubting yemi's age,some of you may also look older than your age. For me excess makeup and chemicals all in the name of body cream contributes to it,while some,it's their nature. Whites look older than their age too or do we say messi and co are using football age?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter And Paul Okoye Compete On Stage (Video) / Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Are About To Collabo, As Mavin Star Hints At New Song(Pics) / Oluchi Orlandi In Adorable Selfie With Her Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.