Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Nollywood Stars Attend Shift Celebrity Praise Night At Muson Centre - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Stars Attend Shift Celebrity Praise Night At Muson Centre (30476 Views)

Actor Nkem Owoh, Other Stars Attend Kenneth Okonkwo's Son's Birthday - Photos / Audu Maikori Collapses At Muson Center / Nollywood Actresses Stun At MUSON Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Stars Attend Shift Celebrity Praise Night At Muson Centre by Viktoh(m): 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
Heheh
Re: Nollywood Stars Attend Shift Celebrity Praise Night At Muson Centre by anselm791(m): 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
Great actors. Nollywood might truly just be the second best in the world.
Re: Nollywood Stars Attend Shift Celebrity Praise Night At Muson Centre by Ilekeh(f): 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
The spirit of election money
Re: Nollywood Stars Attend Shift Celebrity Praise Night At Muson Centre by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
Vickybee:
And Ibinabo Fiberesima contested for Miss Nigeria. SMH

They look nice.
wats d meaning of SMH?
Re: Nollywood Stars Attend Shift Celebrity Praise Night At Muson Centre by bettercreature(m): 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
The fact still remain 90 percent of them are slut even married ones
Re: Nollywood Stars Attend Shift Celebrity Praise Night At Muson Centre by dodobytes: 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
rlly dumb post...must everything u post mke front page..even seemingly irrelevant stories..
Re: Nollywood Stars Attend Shift Celebrity Praise Night At Muson Centre by Akon419(m): 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
These are people who are making Nigerian proud, both home and abroad with the support of GEJ, unlike other brothers at the desert who prefer to keep woman at the kitchen , cover her with cloth and use her as a sex tools

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Attend Shift Celebrity Praise Night At Muson Centre by Joey82(m): 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
which kain church be this wey men dey wear cap
Re: Nollywood Stars Attend Shift Celebrity Praise Night At Muson Centre by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
God is great....
Re: Nollywood Stars Attend Shift Celebrity Praise Night At Muson Centre by slap1(m): 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
God is really in all of us, but only a few allow Him manifest adequately. (Monalisa looks to be in heaven already)
Re: Nollywood Stars Attend Shift Celebrity Praise Night At Muson Centre by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
DAFUQ!! shocked
Re: Nollywood Stars Attend Shift Celebrity Praise Night At Muson Centre by Richy4(m): 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
The op taking this picture was he/ she forbidden to pray or what.

How can prayers/ worship be going on and you are busy taking pictures

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Attend Shift Celebrity Praise Night At Muson Centre by ElFenomeno1: 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
Pffffft!
Di....ck loving hypocrites and the men, SMH!
Not buying that prayer warrior crap!
Re: Nollywood Stars Attend Shift Celebrity Praise Night At Muson Centre by SpencerLewis(m): 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nazcoj:
We all need to make heaven
Heaven? where is the place. In mars, Jupiter or my identical twin broda Venus? Just asking oooo.
Re: Nollywood Stars Attend Shift Celebrity Praise Night At Muson Centre by SpencerLewis(m): 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
slimyem:
Doris Simeon looks really pretty too.How could anyone have let her go?tongue
Don't judge by physical appearance. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Remember, the greatness of a person does not lie in his physical appearance or intellect, but in his/her ability to reconcile with his/her inner self. That is The Master within.
Re: Nollywood Stars Attend Shift Celebrity Praise Night At Muson Centre by Symphony007: 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
Eucharia looks like she is having an orgasm.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Attend Shift Celebrity Praise Night At Muson Centre by dunkem21(m): 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mimienudles:
Monalisa's daughter is so pretty! The lady on the first pix is so in spirit. I love worship, it makes me cry and at a time, I feel like all ma pains and burdens is being taken away and the passion to work harder to be Great in life heightens...It just good to worship God because he is Wonderful, Oh God, help us live our dreams, Amen!

Your words gave me strength and vigour.

The horse is prepared for battle, ..but Victory comes only from you .. Oh God!
Re: Nollywood Stars Attend Shift Celebrity Praise Night At Muson Centre by Mimienudles(f): 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
dunkem21:

Your words gave me strength and vigour.

The horse is prepared for battle, ..but Victory comes only from you .. Oh God!

It is well!
Re: Nollywood Stars Attend Shift Celebrity Praise Night At Muson Centre by felifeli: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
lalasticlala:
A host of Nollywood greats had fun in the presence of the lord on March 8th 2015(last sunday).celebs like Ibinabo Fiberesima, Toyin Aimakhu Johnson, Monalisa Chinda, Segun Arinze, Victor Osuagwu, Lancelot Imasuen, Doris Simeon, and Eucharia Anunobi were all at the event.

http://itsdumebi.com/nollywood-stars-attend-shift-celebrity-praise-shindig-at-muson-centre/

[size=18pt]Where is Toto Decay ? I no gree cool cool cool[/size]
Re: Nollywood Stars Attend Shift Celebrity Praise Night At Muson Centre by okonelfg(m): 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
this pple behaviour will mek god to be very confuse on the judgement day on wer to put dem betwn heaven n hell.....
but i tank god for the lyf of nigerians no matter hw bad n wayward the r they always giv god his respect in terms of christianity.nigerians knws hw to worship god.
Re: Nollywood Stars Attend Shift Celebrity Praise Night At Muson Centre by EiE1(f): 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
slimyem:
Doris Simeon looks really pretty too.How could anyone have let her go?tongue

My very thot spelt out word for word by u. I was like, why this man come leave this cute lady nah... God knws all things sha.
Re: Nollywood Stars Attend Shift Celebrity Praise Night At Muson Centre by mexzony: 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hmm. Its one thing to serve God and its another thing if God truly accepts their worship cos my Bible says God will not drop his standards for any reason so if they are not truly holy then all these is a waste of time.
Re: Nollywood Stars Attend Shift Celebrity Praise Night At Muson Centre by kelobestline(m): 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
adorable children of christ.
Re: Nollywood Stars Attend Shift Celebrity Praise Night At Muson Centre by Neplusultra(f): 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
I just dey laugh undecided
Re: Nollywood Stars Attend Shift Celebrity Praise Night At Muson Centre by francescainnoce(f): 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
We all have our moments and I'm sure they to..
Unno the media have made loads of people question the faith and religious lifestyle of these movie and music acts... While most of the news are legit, most of them aren't
So I'm not surprised that they im worship and some blogger is taking pics of them..
It's A Two way thing, it's either you are with God or not...no in between and PLS no one should drag my comment to religious battle..
I have rit to what I believe and what I chose to say... Cheers
Re: Nollywood Stars Attend Shift Celebrity Praise Night At Muson Centre by sochima1989(m): 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
Kova head kwa....

sexymoma:
Funny buh why didn't they cver their head angry
Re: Nollywood Stars Attend Shift Celebrity Praise Night At Muson Centre by sochima1989(m): 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
PDP worship service
Re: Nollywood Stars Attend Shift Celebrity Praise Night At Muson Centre by stan241(m): 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
Akon419:
These are people who are making Nigerian proud, both home and abroad with the support of GEJ, unlike other brothers at the desert who prefer to keep woman at the kitchen , cover her with cloth and use her as a sex tools
Must you make everything about politics or are you also programmed to go all over nairaland spewing this stuff..election is in two weeks and people have made up their minds already whom they want to vote for so stop derailing threads with this thrash
Re: Nollywood Stars Attend Shift Celebrity Praise Night At Muson Centre by ifyemex(m): 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
Lol
Re: Nollywood Stars Attend Shift Celebrity Praise Night At Muson Centre by Omotayor123(f): 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
Doris Simeon need am. Abeg continue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of D'banj Dancing / Autopsy Begins On Osinachi’s Body, Senate Demands Justice / Rita Dominic Stuns In Trendy Knee-High Boots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.