Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,876 members, 7,798,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

MASSOB Protests In Anambra, Seeks Jega’s Removal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Protests In Anambra, Seeks Jega’s Removal (21488 Views)

PDP Protests In Tai As INEC Boss Refuse To Conduct Fresh Election In Tai / 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. / BREAKING !! Massive Pro-Biafran Protests In London Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Protests In Anambra, Seeks Jega’s Removal by kay1one2(m): 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
[quote author=IHEJIRIKAisBOKO post=31578155][/quote]

Madness is obviously a disease that has ravaged you and the re.tarded bunch you call a family!
Re: MASSOB Protests In Anambra, Seeks Jega’s Removal by Sanchez01: 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
[size=15pt]Clowns everywhere. [/size]

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Protests In Anambra, Seeks Jega’s Removal by ak47mann(m): 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
jega must go hausa fulani parasite and their yoruba slaves cannot manipulate votes anymore or else they want election to be cancel till next yr cool
Re: MASSOB Protests In Anambra, Seeks Jega’s Removal by hotwax: 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
Abeg Igbo people should not vote next election. It nigeria election and not biafra.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Protests In Anambra, Seeks Jega’s Removal by CaptainAmerica1: 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
wordcat:

Isn't it a shame on your part that these starving Biafran children are the ones controlling all your major cities now starting from Lagos to Ibadan to Oshogbo to Akure?

Are you not ashamed that you're a tenant in your fathers' land?

Lazy Ofenmmanu peep, shame on u!

Ehen ehen.. They have come again

They now control Lagos, Ibadan, Oshogbo and Akure

They are also 90% of the population of those cities

They also have Obi of Lagos, Emeka of Akure

Yeye people. Mtswwww

9 Likes

Re: MASSOB Protests In Anambra, Seeks Jega’s Removal by Roric: 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
Na thunder go fire all of una as una take gather, brainless idiots......!

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Protests In Anambra, Seeks Jega’s Removal by senatorbayor(m): 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
It seems to me that every Militia group have turned the President and C-I-C to a formidable and reliable ATM machine that they could just insert any ATM card to get money with the use of the code (threat ,violence or Fake endorsement or support)
A group that claimed not to be Nigerians are fighting for Nigerians , Can they cry more than the bereaved. I understand they need to let GEJ know that they also exist as militia group so that they could also get some pipelines contract from the ATM FG who is willing to sell the birthright of Nigeria to any group who is willing to endorsed and support his course.
MASSOB is confused and I don't want to believe the IGBOs are supporting them hence they might align with the confusionist

JEGA has come to stay and MUST oversee this coming election with the use of card reader. no more IWURUWU the prof

6 Likes

Re: MASSOB Protests In Anambra, Seeks Jega’s Removal by hotwax: 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
ak47mann:
jega must go hausa fulani parasite and their yoruba slaves cannot manipulate votes anymore or else they want election to be cancel till next yr cool

Just the way the yoruba and jega manipulated election for Jonathan to win. The election must be free and fair this time around. Endof...
shaking my head for Igbos, the loyal Ijaw slaves...

6 Likes

Re: MASSOB Protests In Anambra, Seeks Jega’s Removal by maajin007(m): 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Yes they are Biafrans and this wasa what happened to your biafran parents the last time out
pls remove dis pic am from d middle belt BT I can't stand d sight of DAT picture. I imagine d experience very painful

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Protests In Anambra, Seeks Jega’s Removal by ruggedboy01: 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Yes they are Biafrans and this wasa what happened to your biafran parents the last time out
u are so pathetic may chukwu abiam strike your generation with leprosy for bringing out sad pictures of biafrans.......
I pray God give them the Republic de seek angry

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Protests In Anambra, Seeks Jega’s Removal by Winning123: 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
steppins:

Same way AIG MBU will gun your people down on 28th march. Mumu people.

I thought you folks want Biafra Nation why protest about election in Nigeria. Is this another example of personal economy

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Protests In Anambra, Seeks Jega’s Removal by jamislaw(m): 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
Soldier should gun those fools down. After all their not Nigerians.
Re: MASSOB Protests In Anambra, Seeks Jega’s Removal by cashkid: 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
Who are these mumu? No jupiter can remove jega,he is going to conduct d election n ntin will happen,my advise for you is to find sometin beta to do with ur life.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Protests In Anambra, Seeks Jega’s Removal by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
gej forever
Re: MASSOB Protests In Anambra, Seeks Jega’s Removal by steppins: 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
Winning123:

I thought you folks want Biafra Nation why protest about election in Nigeria. Is this another example of personal economy
We did, but hausas and Yorubas killed millions just to keep us together.
Since we're one Nigeria, we have to protest like other Nigerians.
Re: MASSOB Protests In Anambra, Seeks Jega’s Removal by ruggedboy01: 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
jamislaw:
what are nigerian police doing in their territory then?....... tribalistic nigerians smh
Re: MASSOB Protests In Anambra, Seeks Jega’s Removal by azzima(m): 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
I will say it again, Igbo's are just shooting themselves in the foot with their antecedents during this election. It's like the story of a people that are mourning more than the bereaved. Even the I jaws that have so much to gain in this election are not as deranged as the Igbo's. This is one of the reasons why they are 3rd class citizens of this great country. They are not smart enough to make POLITICAL calculations but just too SENTIMENTAL. A WHOLE GROUP blindly following ONE party??. That's soo SUICIDAL. MUMU'S!!!

8 Likes

Re: MASSOB Protests In Anambra, Seeks Jega’s Removal by ak47mann(m): 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
ruggedboy01:
u are so pathetic may chukwu abiam strike your generation with leprosy for bringing out sad pictures of biafrans.......
I pray God give them the Republic de seek angry
dont worry about that one karma will soon visit his families and generation to come he thinks he can hide under electronic device and post pixs as he wishes. Amadioha will strike his family dead u no how the God pay them cool
Re: MASSOB Protests In Anambra, Seeks Jega’s Removal by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
Segeggs:
aren't you supposed to be part of the protest? Oh, you are in ijebu. grin
ode
Re: MASSOB Protests In Anambra, Seeks Jega’s Removal by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
What is wrong with mobuch family?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Protests In Anambra, Seeks Jega’s Removal by wordcat(m): 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

Ehen ehen.. They have come again

They now control Lagos, Ibadan, Oshogbo and Akure

They are also 90% of the population of those cities

They also have Obi of Lagos, Emeka of Akure

Yeye people. Mtswwww

Wait until we start to be contesting the Oba of Lagos with u.
With Naira all things are possible.
Re: MASSOB Protests In Anambra, Seeks Jega’s Removal by CaptainAmerica1: 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
wordcat:

[size=80pt]k.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Protests In Anambra, Seeks Jega’s Removal by hotwax: 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
wordcat:

LOL...kid...Naira ko, kobo ni.

How many Igbos are even in forbes list ?

u will troop to yoruba land from your erosion malformed village to make money. And u will go back in december to spend the money like magician... naira indeed

6 Likes

Re: MASSOB Protests In Anambra, Seeks Jega’s Removal by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
jamislaw:
nope, soldiers should gun you down for this bad written English.
Re: MASSOB Protests In Anambra, Seeks Jega’s Removal by nwadiuko1(m): 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
[quote author=IHEJIRIKAisBOKO post=31577855][/quote]no ur so called useless mother did no qualify to be igbo
Re: MASSOB Protests In Anambra, Seeks Jega’s Removal by Idrismusty97(m): 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
Who did this to igbos?

5 Likes

Re: MASSOB Protests In Anambra, Seeks Jega’s Removal by azzima(m): 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
fr3do:
If Jega's time is due, he should go, shikenah
Iwu went why not Jega?
MUMU, Iwu left almost a year to the election!!!!!! It's like removing a referee at the 89th minute. FOOLS!!
Re: MASSOB Protests In Anambra, Seeks Jega’s Removal by swisschris(m): 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Useless Igbos, always ready to obey the command of their Ijaw masters.
I wonder why these f00ls didnt ask for the resignation of Jega after APGA won the anambra state election last year

Aboki thunder fire your left nyash, cow f**ker like u
Re: MASSOB Protests In Anambra, Seeks Jega’s Removal by zubby29(m): 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
d nortaners have alot of time fort tins like dis dey are mstly farmers nd govt workers unlike we in south dat can spend time waitin to wait in collectin pvc,dats my take
dokyOloye:
That he conducted a credible election in 2011 doesn't mean he couldn't have been compromised thereafter.
Jega was busy shouting that INEC was ready for d elections in Feb 14 while millions of PVCs were still to be supplied by d contractors,Ogun state just received 170,000 two days ago,what is Ur take on that?
What do U also have to say about a state like Yobe state having 76% collection rate as at a week b4 Feb 14 with all d killings and displacement in d state?
Jega is more than compromised, simple.
Re: MASSOB Protests In Anambra, Seeks Jega’s Removal by synergycom19: 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
Today they want Biafra,tomorrow they want GEJ to continue,typical 419ners GEJ style

5 Likes

Re: MASSOB Protests In Anambra, Seeks Jega’s Removal by luckylucky: 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
Who's MASSOP? taught they are biafrans Republic not in nigeria if I'm not mistaken. Can someone tells me who they are because I lived in France. Laugh!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pius Odubu: Profile, Biography Of The New NDDC Board Chairman / Comparison: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Tell People From Their Own Regions Who To Vote / An Apology To The Igbo People Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.