Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend (31714 Views)

Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid / Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) / Checkout More Photos From Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Samtob4life: 11:13am On Mar 13, 2015

Davido is definitely not single anymore, maybe he never was. The superstar singer seem to have fallen in love with an African woman, and not she is not Nigerian.

Davido few days ago, showed off an unidentified woman as his Trap Queen, which automatically or almost mean she is his girl if the song is anything to go by… And now we’ve found her!
She is not afraid to show her man off neither is Davido. The two hot couple shared the same photo on their pages with conclusive captions!

Davido captioned his own, “looku looku dem plenty for deir eehhh!!! F*ckin beautiful ass.”, while she returned the favour in a rather more romantic way “the perfect one for me”
We’ve been told her name is SIRA… Sira, how nice. Moreso her friends have started congratulating her on her new relationship, although she remains mute.
Sira’s been with Davido almost everywhere he has been since he left the country. They went to the strip club together, went to club Liv togther, she was even there when Davido got in trouble with a snake.
The most interesting however was that Sira and Davido spent a night more more at a hotel in Miami, Special ED let that out in a video clip he shared from way back.
Keep scrolling for more

3 Likes

Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by vjsmiles: 11:15am On Mar 13, 2015
angry

2 Likes

Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Mimienudles(f): 11:17am On Mar 13, 2015
Truly Beautiful

6 Likes

Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by MayflowerB(f): 11:31am On Mar 13, 2015
She looks beautiful and natural....but I seriously dont know wat I am supposed to do with dis news

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Setaje(f): 1:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nice to see one artist wiv a dark and beautiful girl.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Airforce1(m): 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
I see you O.B.O

Madt love
Bless!

Please let no one ask me when I will be dropping my album

Thanks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by pretydiva(f): 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
She's black n biuriful
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by qadeerkug(m): 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
pretydiva:
She's black n biuriful
yor black is beurifull
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
Airforce1:
I see you O.B.O

Madt love
Bless!

Please let no one ask me when I will be dropping my album

Thanks

Really when are you dropping the album??

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by benuejosh: 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
pretty her
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by ShirelleBaby: 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
Fine girl.
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by cherylsmith(f): 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
nice one sha o but david whyyyy?...i tot you said you love mee..

1 Like

Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by sunkyrazzy(m): 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
Still gonna continue sleeping here on my mat,i know by the time i wake up,the fling between 'em would have been long gone...!
Anyways happy for OBO!!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by STARSHYNE(f): 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
BEAUTIFUL
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by pretydiva(f): 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
qadeerkug:
yor black is beurifull
awwww..fnks dear
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by midasbliss(f): 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ok O. I Hope Few Months From Now I Wnt Hear Another News Captioned "DAVIDO FLAUNTS NEW GF" Ehen Because Na Their Work Be That. She Is Beautiful!
Im Just Gonna Get Her An Adhesive! Lol.

1 Like

Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by englishmart(m): 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
hmmmm! Amaka that left me for a richer guy will come back to me later blaming the devil

1 Like

Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by ellahzy(f): 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
Davido is gonna dump that gurl soon (no be bad belle o).
because she is nt the right one for him.

........ Miss Sira; enjoy it while it lasts

1 Like

Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
Fine gurl..
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Jostico: 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
that fine girl senior that woman when dey sell food for ojuelegba if you doubt me ask wiz kid
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by hensben(m): 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
pretydiva:
She's black n biuriful
You are black and beautiful and I like that just that you lack manners.
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by icebebe(f): 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
She's vry pretty,but is she d ass. David is F*cking?

1 Like

Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by chucky234(m): 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
hensben:
You are black and beautiful and I like that just that you lack manners.
Epic
LMAO
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:13am On Mar 14, 2015
A truly stunning woman. Davido got good taste.

1 Like

Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by chelseabmw(m): 7:06am On Mar 14, 2015
Nice one
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 14, 2015
rokiatu:
A truly stunning woman. Davido got good taste.

I have money to take care of you kiss

3 Likes

Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 14, 2015
breadandbutter:
grin

I have money to take care of you kiss
grin
Re: Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 14, 2015
rokiatu:
grin

Pls na kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Celebrates His 1st Birthday Today / KBK Foundation Gives Ceec 250k For Counseling, Alex 250k For Her Dad's Treatment / Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.