Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,033 members, 7,799,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Shares Husband’s Photos To Celebrate His Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Shares Husband’s Photos To Celebrate His Birthday (26145 Views)

Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili Shares Husband’s Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by lalasticlala(m): 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
The ex Minister posted the following pictures to celebrate her husband’s birthday..

She also posted the following statements :

"A fiercely passionate believer in the public good of nations, serving before leading. Validated by God & my Dad who taught me to never dignify nonsense .

He is a shepherd after God's own heart &MINE. He feeds me on God's knowledge&understanding.#HBD myPastor

A forever GIFT from our Lord. @neduezeks . A true shepherd. Happy Birthday.

https://mobile.twitter.com/obyezeks/media/grid

9 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Husband’s Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by Change2015(m): 12:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
I congratulate them on his birthday and on keeping the romance alive. Nice words from her about him.

#change
#GMB
#APC

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Husband’s Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by pak: 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
Now that's inspirational

Not Kanye kisses Kim before entering hotel room or Tiwa grinds patoranking infront of tunde (or whatever is name is)

8 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Husband’s Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by hopilo: 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
OBJ do pastor thing, diaris god oooooo

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Husband’s Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Husband’s Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by Begonia(m): 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
Whatever undecided

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Husband’s Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by worthytalk: 12:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
That man looks like a woman wrapper. I am sure oby has turn him into the more u look the less u see.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Husband’s Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by Igwe9(m): 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
why do gently quiet men marry this type of women?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Husband’s Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by EverestdeBliu(m): 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
Their neighbour's house is fine sha @1stpic
Is that their sitting room? @2ndpic
#BringBackOurGirls
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Husband’s Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by falconey(m): 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
If this doesn't make frontpage I will stop drinking gulder!!!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Husband’s Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by clevvermind(m): 1:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
I wish them happy days ahead. Congrat!!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Husband’s Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by clevvermind(m): 1:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
Igwe9:
why do gently quiet men marry this type of women?
if you ask me, na who i go ask?

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Husband’s Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by amakaobiemeka: 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
Apc u meet minds like fashola, rochas, osibanjo, kwankwanso, el rufai, abike dabiri, oshomole, ezekwesili, desmond elliot, aisha buhari, gbajamila.Etc
pdp u meet minds like doyin okupe, buruji kashamu, fayose, bode george, anini, samboribobo, mama piss, t.A orji, alamasiga, oriseJET4,ibori, jona jang
Click like for OSIBANJO, share for SAMBORIBOB0

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Husband’s Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by naijareferee: 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
NO WONDER
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Husband’s Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
He's lucky to have such an enigma as a wife. He must be so proud of her.

Happy birthday Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Husband’s Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by steppins: 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
Oby Ezekwesili...Twitter monger.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Husband’s Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by valicious1(m): 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
jus imagine say dose pple dia na pastor and wife 4 one typical bush villlage church inside kafanchan. Dia worwor 4 no get rival
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Husband’s Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by EverestdeBliu(m): 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
falconey:
If this doesn't make frontpage I will stop drinking gulder!!!
Then u should relocate to a brewery.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Husband’s Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by GBTYO: 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
See the mumu looking liverless man she marry sef.

No wonder obj dey corner am steady

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Husband’s Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by EverestdeBliu(m): 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
INCORRUPABLE Gmb2015
Incorruptible u mean?
Even ur fingers know that u r lying,that's y d spelling didn't come out correctly.
#Bring on GOODLUCK joor!

12 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Husband’s Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by warrior01: 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
Is that Oby ezekwesili's 'wife'? No wonder......

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Husband’s Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by Dreambeat: 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
This is obviously the only kind of man that can live with her and tolerate her excesses.I salute his level of tolerance.Meanwhile happy birthday Pastor,may your peaceful years be long!

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Husband’s Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by WYman1: 1:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
GBTYO:

Get hooked up on a sugar man loving daddy

Hey I took the time and effort to register you on a gay hook up centre for filty rich lonely middle aged gay men who are desperate for that young throbbing d1ck.

Given the anti gay laws the site is actually sub hosted by an american gay website: nambla.com which stands for north american man boy lovers association.

Your username is kandyAss and your password is suckdickeveryday.

Wishing you a wonderful d1ck packing life
thank u sir...but I am not gay.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Husband’s Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by dridowu: 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
LLnP to her Hubby
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Husband’s Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by GBTYO: 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
warrior01:
Is that Oby ezekwesili's 'wife'? No wonder......
Thatz her b1tch right by her

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Husband’s Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by GBTYO: 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
WYman1:
thank u sir...but I am not gay.
You don't need to be gay besides they like you to be straight dude after which you can beat their azz up. You know what they say; it aint gay if you beat them afterwards.

I also took the time to select your state as abuja and currently as I type this I have several buzzes on your profile asking to hookup with you

Here's your profile pic by the way

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Husband’s Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by WYman1: 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
GBTYO:

You don't need to be gay besides they like you to be straight dude after which you can beat their azz up. You know what they say; it aint gay if you beat them afterwards.

I also took the time to select your state as abuja and currently as I type this I have several buzzes on your profile asking to hookup with you

Here's your profile pic by the way
thank u,but no thanks
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Shares Husband’s Photos To Celebrate His Birthday by GBTYO: 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
WYman1:
thank u,but no thanks
If you are afraid of taking the d1ck then just know there is a first time for everything. Besides d1ck packers aint doing so bad these days ask denrele, atiku and even el rufai how the d1ck changed their lives.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund / Senate Crisis: Saraki’s Loyalists Beg Buhari: The Nation / Osun Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.