Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:29 PM

If Nigeria Was To Divide.... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigeria Was To Divide.... (6649 Views)

Why Nigeria Was Progressing Under Jonathan - Ben Bruce / Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea / Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: If Nigeria Was To Divide.... by dolphinheart(m): 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
BuddahMonk:
yolobas live in ghettos,naturally they are slumdwellers and love dirts, even if you like give them the entire Russia and Australia landmass combine they will still build their customary face me i face you back me i back you 500 rooms with 2 toilets and cramp themselves inside like frozen sea food, sh1t inside nylon and throway grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]

I now fully understand you. And I think I can grasp the reason behind ur statements .
I'm sorry for disturbing you sir .
Re: If Nigeria Was To Divide.... by macof(m): 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
BuddahMonk:
check out this useless and oilclot yolobaman talking about geography as it affects SE and Aniomas

Probably your going to meet with a lowlifer Anioma like you not those in the calibers of Ralph Uwechue, Ngozi okonjo Iwuala, Pat Utomi, Dele Ezeoba, Ndudi Elumelu, Sylvester Monye, Obi Prof Chike Edozie the Asagba of Asaba, Prof Okonjo, and others whose names ring a bell yet still proud to show their Igboness, fluant their identity and mingle with their kiths and kins across the Niger. Look at a yoloba dingbat telling Aniomas where to belong or telling Biafrans who they are when majority of Aniomas contributed the larger troops that fought the civil war, do you think they were fools.

Even here in Anambra state do you know that some people dont consider themselves as Igbos, many towns especially the ticket touts and extortionists among them here even call us Igbos yet they are in Anambra State, they do everything Igbos do, answer Igbonames, take Igbo chieftancy titles or do you think there are no stvpid and moronic people in both side of the divide, you met an Anioma who is at home as a Deltan not as an Igbo, ediot yolobaman go and look for made Anioma people not internet touts like you.

I think you should be worried how Fulanis have taken over ilorin and now are ransacking Ore and Oshogbo, why are you conscerned about Igbos and Aniomas, why are you pained over whom the Aniomas chose to move with.

A good thread turned into a site for morons like u.

Am out!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Soldier Strips Female Workers Naked & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing / The Confused Tribe / 2019: Presidency Doesn’t Interfere In What We Do – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.