Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Jambites!!!beware Of Digital Bridge Institute, Cappa, Agege Motor Road. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jambites!!!beware Of Digital Bridge Institute, Cappa, Agege Motor Road. (1763 Views)

Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest / A Massive Tanker Explosion At Mushin Olosha Along Agege Motor Road At Midnight / Ever Wished To Take A Nap On 3rd Mainland Bridge? This Man Did! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jambites!!!beware Of Digital Bridge Institute, Cappa, Agege Motor Road. by oyibo4real: 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
The aim of ds write-ups is 2 inform d general public(esp Jambites) 2 beware of Digital Bridge Institute, Nitel road, Cappa, Agege motor road, and also, 4 JAMB 2 b aware of how their candidates are being maltreated in dat centre. This is wat happened---

Two of my people( a cousin n my brother-in-law) chose Oshodi as their Area/Place of preference for ds yr's jamb, and fortunately(or shud i say unfortunately) both were posted 2 d afore-mentioned centre on different dates. My cousin wrote hers on Wed.(11th march) n came home amidst tear n i asked wat happened? She now told me of how one woman(weda she's a Jamb official or d owner of d institute, i have no idea) had 2 automatically log evrybody off, 50mins b4 time. N ds happened after d woman enquired frm one of d candidates(by name Farouk) whether he is thru wt all his papers, of wch he said yes. Immediately, she asked evrybody 2 stop, n den proceeded 2 log dem off automatically.( i neva knew twas possible though). After narrating all these 2 me, i was bitter bt i had no choice dan 2 console her n leave d rest 4 God.
Fast4ward 2 2day(Fri.13th), my brother-in law's date. Same thing happened( or shud i say worse). After logging in d 1st time, d questions were nt forthcoming n dey were all asked 2 log out n wait. After abt 20mins, they were asked 2 log in again, bt alas! No questions 2 answer(still uploading). After so much waiting wt no forthcomin questions, one of d candidates decided 2 log out(since its their time dat is running, n of course Jamb did nt compensate dem) only 2 receive a hot-dirty slap frm one of d supervisors, askin him why he had 2 log out wen others were still logged in. In all, they waited 4 abt 1hr ( being logged in, @ their own detriment)b4 d questions started coming up. And again, dey were also asked 2 submit @ abt 20mins b4 their log out time, in order 4 anoda set 2 go in n write. N wen dey gave deaf ear 2 d instruction, dey were automatically logged off again.
If u're a Jambite, n u're posted 2 ds evil centre, pls jst prepare ur mind 4 wateva u're goin 2 see there. On a second note, pls if u're one of d Jamb officials reading ds, kindly do d needful. Investigate n den take d necessary action, cos som people's future are being tampered wt, in ds rubbish centre.
I rest my case!
Re: Jambites!!!beware Of Digital Bridge Institute, Cappa, Agege Motor Road. by DahtzFestjayz: 6:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
Its a lie jare stop Misinforming the general public. I wrote the exam on Thursday 1:30pm at Block A Last floor.
Re: Jambites!!!beware Of Digital Bridge Institute, Cappa, Agege Motor Road. by oyibo4real: 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
@DAtsfazjaz or wateva ur name is be mindful of hw u talk ok? Dat u did nt experience it, does nt giv u d right 2 call me liar. So u think i can dedicate my lovely evening 2 type poo ryt? Jst dnt annoy me oo, cos i can see ur parents owns d Institute n u dnt want 2 hear stories abt ur nxt yr jamb fee! Anu ofia!
Re: Jambites!!!beware Of Digital Bridge Institute, Cappa, Agege Motor Road. by DesChyko: 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Its a lie jare stop Misinforming the general public. I wrote the exam on Thursday 1:30pm at Block A Last floor.

Well, thank God you're taking your Jamb now.
Hopefully, you'll gain admission and probably learn about the importance of reasoning in many dimensions.

1. The affected days according to the OP were Wednesday and Friday. You wrote on a Thursday.
2. The probability of you taking your exams with the same supervisor and in the same block is very slim. The number of blocks multiplied by the number of supervisors for each partition and your chance is just one of those. It may even be possible that the said Supervisor didn't surface on Thursday and that the network was best on the day you wrote.

So, don't be quick to label it a lie.
Just as we speak, a friend asked me what I was talking about and I explained. He told me that it was nonsense. That his brothers had questions 11 till the end missing. And that the network was stu.pid.
Guess I need not say more.
Re: Jambites!!!beware Of Digital Bridge Institute, Cappa, Agege Motor Road. by oyibo4real: 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
Some people hv lost their sense of reasoning 2 too mch weed, eg Damijosh. Hope u understood d comprehension part of ur English, in d JAMB u wrote?Pls u need a psychiatrist asap. Shm!
Re: Jambites!!!beware Of Digital Bridge Institute, Cappa, Agege Motor Road. by deefrosh: 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
DahtzFestjayz:

Pls how do I get to Digital Bridge Institute, No. 1 NITEL Road, Off Agege Motor Road, Cappa, Oshodi, Lagos State from Ketu?

(1) (Reply)

Advocating For Creches In The Offices / Sante Barley International Companies, Abuja. / 18+ Sex Story : The Perfect Couple 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.