Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] (35907 Views)

Apply For MSF - Doctors Without Borders Job [PHOTO] / Shame!!! Another Nigerian Graduate Begging For Job (photo) / Job Seeker Who Yelled At Country's President For Help Gets Juicy Job (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] by unlimitedvibes(f): 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-7aWzm1XP3Mk/VQMWw8SLlYI/AAAAAAAACz8/rgPKRPCpJJ8/s1600/IMG_20150313_172101.JPG[/img]
"Loose the braids or loose the job" Honestly, I wish someone would try this with me, what is considered natural? Natural to who? If it doesn't affect her performance I see no how this is relevant, I hope I don't get to see this recruiter....

1 Like

Re: Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] by DahtzFestjayz: 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
Its only In France.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] by Vision4God: 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hhmmm. I thnk de ar ryt. Obey der work ethics. & if u cant, back off

40 Likes

Re: Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] by pretydiva(f): 7:20am On Mar 14, 2015
There r millions of pple ready 2 jump at dat offer,if she eventually chose her braids. No sane human wil chose braid over her job

30 Likes

Re: Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] by syndrum(m): 7:34am On Mar 14, 2015
Hey lady, why would you bring a private office matter to Nairaland.... shocked
you're in trouble , you're fired!..fired already....
Why don't you tell them the rest... Hon...
I just love braiding and fringe on ladies...it makes them over beautiful

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] by icebebe(f): 10:03am On Mar 14, 2015
Wat is braid compare to a job? Gettin a job dis days is hard,so if I get one n it pays well,mehn I wnt like to loose ma job

4 Likes

Re: Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] by SlimSkipper(m): 10:43am On Mar 14, 2015
THIS IS ONLY POSSIBLE WHEN WE ARE GORVERNED BY THE CLUELESS ONE
SAY NO TO CLUELESSNESS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] by SmooshCHN: 10:43am On Mar 14, 2015
See the funny poster above me. And this one
Chinatownm:
The recruiter in question must be an APC member cus dats d kind of change they are clamouring for.

Every formal organization has laid down work ethics. It shouldn't be hard to obey. Then if it has nothing to do with the ethics then the boss has a problem.

1 Like

Re: Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] by plainmirror(m): 10:43am On Mar 14, 2015
Quite hilariousgrin

Not only nigerians experience modern slavery in the form of employment afterall tongue

2 Likes

Re: Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] by elantraceey(f): 10:43am On Mar 14, 2015
One of the reasons why I won't work under anyone for too long .

2 Likes

Re: Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] by kullozone(m): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2015
depends on the kind of job sha
but it looks nice nah!
Re: Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] by yorex2011: 10:44am On Mar 14, 2015
cheesy
What if the braids na her jazz...
Just like asking samson.. Lose you hair or lose your strength shocked

7 Likes

Re: Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 14, 2015
loose the braids.. if she attended a school like covenant, she wont have a problem loosing it.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] by elbinmanny(m): 10:45am On Mar 14, 2015
I blame GEJ #FasholaJoker sad

1 Like

Re: Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 14, 2015
elantraceey:
One of the reasons why I won't work under anyone for too long .
are you laying a curse on yourself

1 Like

Re: Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 14, 2015
The employees are not all that important to the employer. There are some employees that you can't get rid of as an employer.
Re: Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] by trayvon360: 10:46am On Mar 14, 2015
Loose d 4kin braid. Or u might be too broke to make another one Whithout ur job.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] by danielblessing(m): 10:46am On Mar 14, 2015
K. But the employer should have a good reason for that.
Re: Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] by Youngzedd(m): 10:47am On Mar 14, 2015
post=31587194:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-7aWzm1XP3Mk/VQMWw8SLlYI/AAAAAAAACz8/rgPKRPCpJJ8/s1600/IMG_20150313_172101.JPG[/img]
"Loose the braids or loose the job" Honestly, I wish someone would try this with me, what is considered natural? Natural to who? If it doesn't affect her performance I see no how this is relevant, I hope I don't get to see this recruiter....

Will you beat the person

Just walk away.

Here in Greece you dress the way you like.
Re: Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] by trayvon360: 10:47am On Mar 14, 2015
feran14:
loose the braids.. if she attended a school like covenant, she wont have a problem loosing it.
slave Christian university.

1 Like

Re: Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] by Chinatownm(m): 10:48am On Mar 14, 2015
The recruiter in question must be an APC member cus dats d kind of change they are clamouring for.
Re: Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] by greall12(m): 10:49am On Mar 14, 2015
!
Re: Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] by IYANGBALI: 10:50am On Mar 14, 2015
post=31587194:
na only mouth you get,there is nothing you can do about it. There is what is called work ethics. She put braids for head like say na fashion parade she dey go do

3 Likes

Re: Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] by uviesa(m): 10:50am On Mar 14, 2015
دسبسجاذ wetin concern us
Re: Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] by elantraceey(f): 10:50am On Mar 14, 2015
Japhet04:

Nope it isn't , actually a blessing .
Re: Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 14, 2015
trayvon360:
slave Christian university.
okay then, let her loose her job and go hungry... another person would be more than happy to take it..
one mans food is another mans poison

1 Like

Re: Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] by Situation001(m): 10:52am On Mar 14, 2015
why
Re: Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] by kullozone(m): 10:54am On Mar 14, 2015
Japhet04:

how is that a curse?
working for a boss could be annoying somes times
Re: Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] by menix(m): 10:54am On Mar 14, 2015
I guess d company is owned by Sai Buhari...

Dats d needed Change being clamoured for..

Madam beta loose d braids b4 dey unleash boko on u...

Ndi ara reading my post wich mii sef follow.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] by eleko1: 10:56am On Mar 14, 2015
Some girls do theirs and look like mami wota lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] by sakaguchi(m): 10:58am On Mar 14, 2015
Ok
Re: Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] by kevoh(m): 10:58am On Mar 14, 2015
Moderation is key. Her braids are over the board. angry Simple braids would've gone unnoticed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave / Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview / NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.