Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Hot Photo Of Genevieve - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hot Photo Of Genevieve (31769 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Replies Sexy Lady Who Attached His Name To Her Hot Photo / Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo After Sex Scandal Allegation / Cossy Orjiakor Shares Hot Photo - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot Photo Of Genevieve by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 15, 2015
DarkAngel86:

Lol who are you fronting for gay boy. I know you love cockss more
ha ha ha heaven n GOD 4bid im gay, 'no actually i love ur pussy more.
Re: Hot Photo Of Genevieve by Youngmaster0(m): 6:07am On Mar 15, 2015
what my mama said

Re: Hot Photo Of Genevieve by yaskarahyelhope(f): 7:50am On Mar 15, 2015
buygala:
Too much filters and make-up.. I found it really hard recognizing her undecided ...... She sha looks 'good'.... whatever that means angry

btw

I am really getting tired of her solo pishures.... Even if she no see husband marry, let her at least have a 'signboard boyfriend', to show that she isn't frigid, or worse still, a lesbian embarassed

Even Atiku or Oga Titus won't be bad for her as a signboard spouse... Make she sha snap pishure with man angry

Auntie Genny, please update your outdated software. .. Your loyal fans are getting seriously concerned about your mental and emotional welfare... cry

Her sense of independence is no longer as cute as it used to be... embarassed

Wat silly advice is that? Wats wrong in playing single? She's no lesbian, yes. Must she keep a Buffon as a sign post just to satisfy d public that she can av a guy around her? It is same U that will criticize her for having som1 she's going no were with. Wetin be Una prob sef? Its very true that no execute human being can be satisfied. Abeg leave her alone joooooooooooor!
Re: Hot Photo Of Genevieve by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 15, 2015
This specimen is a risk to my marriage.

**runs out of thread sweating profusely**
Re: Hot Photo Of Genevieve by dani3(m): 8:02am On Mar 15, 2015
tobillionaire:
Dat babe dy bleach #jstaskin#
grin
tobillionaire:
Dat babe dy bleach #jstaskin#
Re: Hot Photo Of Genevieve by Olivialight(f): 8:04am On Mar 15, 2015
Most times it looks like a lot of people carry a lot of HATE in them or they are just simply bitter. The fact that each and everytime someone mentions this beautiful lady's success or something which is very obvious some bitter fellow will leave the point at hand and start asking for her marital status, dat line is getting old I guess u people should figure out something else since u are so bent on her matter...that is why some people don't progress because you can't just be genuinely happy for some other person's success without looking for a fault or so.. "And where is it written in the bible that each human must get married". Is it your concern she isn't married, is marriage now a measure of one's success. Marriage isn't everyone forte by the way. The plenty where is your husband thing is becoming a cliché, BITTER PEOPLE... #PEACE

1 Like

Re: Hot Photo Of Genevieve by SHOCK7(m): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2015
pretydiva:
She's the most beautiful nollywood actress ever. True or false
completely false! angry
pretydiva:
She's the most beautiful nollywood actress ever. True or false
completely false!
Re: Hot Photo Of Genevieve by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 15, 2015
Cool beauty
Re: Hot Photo Of Genevieve by Dammyjohn(m): 11:43am On Mar 15, 2015
buygala:
Too much filters and make-up.. I found it really hard recognizing her undecided ...... She sha looks 'good'.... whatever that means angry

btw

I am really getting tired of her solo pishures.... Even if she no see husband marry, let her at least have a 'signboard boyfriend', to show that she isn't frigid, or worse still, a lesbian embarassed

Even Atiku or Oga Titus won't be bad for her as a signboard spouse... Make she sha snap pishure with man angry

Auntie Genny, please update your outdated software. .. Your loyal fans are getting seriously concerned about your mental and emotional welfare... cry

Hmmmm.I think you typed the right thing.She really, really need to upgrade her marital status this year 2015.
Re: Hot Photo Of Genevieve by mariahilton(f): 11:57am On Mar 15, 2015
MrPresident1:
Genevieve is a fine girl, hiya hiya ooo
Re: Hot Photo Of Genevieve by Obiorahifeoma(f): 11:57am On Mar 15, 2015
Everyday young.......nice
Re: Hot Photo Of Genevieve by yollychika(f): 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hahahhahhahahaaaaaaaa cheesy
buygala:

btw

Re: Hot Photo Of Genevieve by twerkjack: 11:39am On May 09, 2015
kilokeys:
no way
IMHO.. omotola is my preferred choice.. forbidden fruits always sweeter.. she is married, that's why, i guess.
a complete lady.. balances character, career, family, beauty, and wits.

omotola has got it all.. besides i love fuller ladies better.
EVEN AS FULL AS U ARE ? HABA BROTHER U WAN BORN OBESSED :DI PITY THE BED WEY UNA GO LAY ON
Re: Hot Photo Of Genevieve by kilokeys(m): 3:41pm On May 09, 2015
twerkjack:
EVEN AS FULL AS U ARE ? HABA BROTHER U WAN BORN OBESSED :DI PITY THE BED WEY UNA GO LAY ON
therauptic bed ni o grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Police PRO Deputy Commissioner Told Me About Johnson's Death - Ruggedman / Tiwa Savage Street Named After Marvin First Lady, Tiwa Savage(photos) / Daniella Okeke Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.