Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,853 members, 7,806,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

My Life Is In Danger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Life Is In Danger (1980 Views)

Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. / 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Is In Danger by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
See me see trouble o...
Went swimming last week and met a young man who was nice (so I thought).

We talked at length and he offered to drop me at home. Next thing Is that he now visit me unannouced.
First day he spent almost all his day in my place until I reminded him that it was getting late.
Second day I couldn't go to work because I was down, so he called and I told him I was home again omo the guy came to my place at 12 noon. Took me to the market and back, I cooked and he ate before leaving.

After work the 3rd day he asked to come pick me up and take me back but I declined. This man calls me like 80 times in a day infact I have to Switch off my phone now.

He stalks me, and I fear for my life. I don't go out again o... He seems to be everywhere I go and just now he asked the security to tell me he's outside thegate and won't leave till he sees me.
He claims to be inlove after 1week of meeting but all I see is desperation.
Have anyone been in my shoes before? How did you make them go? God!!
Re: My Life Is In Danger by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hehehe
Gobe tins
Re: My Life Is In Danger by goodmorning40: 7:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
Tell us what u did with him
Re: My Life Is In Danger by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
goodmorning40:
Tell us what u did with him
Like? Hope you are not thinking sex barely 1week of meeting.
Re: My Life Is In Danger by stan241(m): 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
When next you run into him you sit him down and tell him off about his behaviour..tell him you are grateful for the little he has done but you are really not interested then you delete his number from your phone and when next he shows up unannounced kindly take the case to the nearest police station or simply don't open the door for him again he'd get tired and stop bugging you

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Danger by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
Datz ur cup of brukutu....
E no concern me

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Danger by Sugarpeaches(f): 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
Lol! OP don jam stubborn love! grin
Re: My Life Is In Danger by PunkyOh(f): 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
Whoa! Be very, very careful with stalkers.

Ignoring him is the 1st step. If he continues pestering you, then it's advisable that you keep record of everything he does because the police don't take such things seriously & the courts won't grant you a restraining order without evidence. So better start now because it's going to be one hell of a crazy ride. His word against his.

I've been through something similar but I don't wanna talk about it here. Let me tell you that they will stop at nothing to make your life a living hell. Some even go as far as breaking into your house only to come take a shyt on your bed & then smear the faeces every place they could land their hands on. It sounds funny & insane to a normal person but my dear, it happens. They don't reason like normal people so don't be surprised if strange things start happening. Also watch your pets if you have any because if the stalker can't get to you, then they'll target things that are dear to you eg. killing your pet & then mail you its head or something just to rattle you.

Be very cautious.
Re: My Life Is In Danger by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
PunkyOh:
Whoa! Be very, very careful with stalkers.

Ignoring him is the 1st step. If he continues pestering you, then it's advisable that you keep record of everything he does because the police don't take such things seriously & the courts won't grant you a restraining order without evidence. So better start now because it's going to be one hell of a crazy ride. His word against his.

I've been through something similar but I don't wanna talk about it here. Let me tell you that they will stop at nothing to make your life a living hell. Some even go as far as breaking into your house only to come take a shyt on your bed & then smear the faeces every place they could land their hands on. It sounds funny & insane to a normal person but my dear, it happens. They don't reason like normal people so don't be surprised if strange things start happening. Also watch your pets if you have any because if the stalker can't get to you, then they'll target things that are dear to you eg. killing your pet & then mail you its head or something just to rattle you.

Be very cautious.
shocked shocked wow
Re: My Life Is In Danger by Mhizizzy(f): 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
Police tins
Re: My Life Is In Danger by phlio(m): 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
simple thing...talk to him.don't make small matter big.next pls
Re: My Life Is In Danger by Staru1(m): 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
Stories 4 d gods.
Make i hear.
U couldn't put ur words very well,as u wish to appear as a creative writter.
Hw sexy are u dat d man follow dis way?
Does it mean dat d man doesnt go for work? How come he droped u,after ur enjoyment,here u re.
Stop posting dis shit here..
Na ur cross to carry,not a true story.

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Danger by PunkyOh(f): 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mmadukaku:

shocked shocked wow

I meant to say your word against his.

You seem shocked. You ain't seen nothing yet. Just hope that this one is sane enough not to go full psycho on you. Pray that he gets it that you aren't interested or you're about to dance lol.
Re: My Life Is In Danger by nnadychuks(m): 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
So the man was even waiting for you and you had the time to type this shit here... How many times do you see your mates running from men? Or maybe u want to approach 40 before getting married.. SMH

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Danger by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
nnadychuks:
So the man was even waiting for you and you had the time to type this shit here... How many times do you see your mates running from men? Or maybe u want to approach 40 before getting married.. SMH
Your stu.pidity knows no bound. So because I have to marry someday I should be friends with mad men too? Save those type of guys for your sisters and children. Pig
Re: My Life Is In Danger by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
Staru1:
Stories 4 d gods.
Make i hear.
U couldn't put ur words very well,as u wish to appear as a creative writter.
Hw sexy are u dat d man follow dis way?
Does it mean dat d man doesnt go for work? How come he droped u,after ur enjoyment,here u re.
Stop posting dis shit here..
Na ur cross to carry,not a true story.
Yes he earns his pay stalking women, that's obviously what he does for a living.
Run off to the kids section...
Re: My Life Is In Danger by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
PunkyOh:

I meant to say your word against his.

You seem shocked. You ain't seen nothing yet. Just hope that this one is sane enough not to go full psycho on you. Pray that he gets it that you aren't interested or you're about to dance lol.
Time to acquire an AK 47 for annoying ppl grin...
Re: My Life Is In Danger by ronald4lif(m): 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hehe! This kind love mehn, keep your distance from such a person.
Re: My Life Is In Danger by PunkyOh(f): 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mmadukaku:

Time to acquire an AK 47 for annoying ppl grin...

LMFAO. Hell yeah!
Re: My Life Is In Danger by PunkyOh(f): 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
BTW, if you sat at the side of the court where they issue restraining orders, you'd laugh your ass off because some of the stories are just too unbelievable & mental. I wanted to ROTFLMAO when a lady mentioned that her ex sent her cat or a similar animal's ears via FedEx. It was just too funny. People are sick out there.
Re: My Life Is In Danger by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
PunkyOh:
BTW, if you sat at the side of the court where they issue restraining orders, you'd laugh your ass off because some of the stories are just too unbelievable & mental. I wanted to ROTFLMAO when a lady mentioned that her ex sent her cat or a similar animal's ears via FedEx. It was just too funny. People are sick out there.

Truly, you are not a Nigerian. Your instances are damn odd to what is likely to happen here.
I might be wrong though.
Re: My Life Is In Danger by Staru1(m): 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mmadukaku:

Your stu.pidity knows no bound. So because I have to marry someday I should be friends with mad men too? Save those type of guys for your sisters and children. Pig

dont say dat,he is on point..
Are u queen? U knw he was a mad man,u enters in his car?
Re: My Life Is In Danger by sinaj(f): 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
tiz normal bae!

live with it.
Re: My Life Is In Danger by PunkyOh(f): 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
TheAgba:

Truly, you are not a Nigerian. Your instances are damn odd to what is likely to happen here.
I might be wrong though.

Did I ever say I was a Nigerian? I'm not. Oh & my " instances" are not odd in other parts of the world. Switch on your tv & you'll hear similar stories, from here to Timbuktu. Y'all must be sleepwalking or something if you've never heard of such things.
Re: My Life Is In Danger by Staru1(m): 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
PunkyOh:

Did I ever say I was a Nigerian? I'm not. Oh & my " instances" are not odd in other parts of the world. Switch on your tv & you'll hear similar stories, from here to Timbuktu. Y'all must be sleepwalking or something if you've never heard of such things.

you dey crazy oh,
why must we listern to stories in tv set, u should hv tell us dat u have a story to tell than other way round.
If like be a nigerian or not, one fact we know is dat u re living in naija..
Re: My Life Is In Danger by PunkyOh(f): 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
Staru1:

you dey crazy oh,
why must we listern to stories in tv set, u should hv tell us dat u have a story to tell than other way round.
If like be a nigerian or not, one fact we know is dat u re living in naija..

I don't understand your gibberish yabba jabba, sorry. And no I don't live in Naija, I live in my own country of birth.
Re: My Life Is In Danger by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
Staru1:

dont say dat,he is on point..
Are u queen? U knw he was a mad man,u enters in his car?
Oh please run along, go look for your fellow kiddies to discuss tales by moon light. This is way above you.
Re: My Life Is In Danger by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
PunkyOh:

I don't understand your gibberish yabba jabba, sorry. And no I don't live in Naija, I live in my own country of birth.
Please ignore them.
Re: My Life Is In Danger by PunkyOh(f): 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mmadukaku:

Please ignore them.

Just curious, does your country's justice system recognise stalking & have anti-stalking laws? I find it very odd that these people think stalking stories are odd. In this day & age who doesn't know that such things occur? W O W.
Re: My Life Is In Danger by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
PunkyOh:

Just curious, does your country's justice system recognise stalking & have anti-stalking laws? I find it very odd that these people think stalking stories are odd. In this day & age who doesn't know that such things occur? W O W.
These people resides in caves, I still wonder how they manage to have internet services.
Re: My Life Is In Danger by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
PunkyOh:

Are you high on weed ? Why take what I typed like I was trying to lock horns with you ?
Just calm down ok ? If they are applicable to other parts of the world,I don't see it happening here, so I can freely express myself. Hope that's not a crime ?
You have things to watch on TV and I also have mine.
Mind you, no one said s/he hadn't heard of such. It isn't just dominant here...do you dig now ? And please stop the generalization. It isn't "y'all" , it is just me ok ?
That's by the bush. How are you this evening ?
Re: My Life Is In Danger by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
Op, i do meet such guys.

you know what i do..,

I block their contact. they wnt be able to disturb my life with calls.

Secondly, i become unfriendly,uninviting, and distance.

Thirdly, i let him know i have a bf.., and bf is nt happy with him being close to me.

Those three works for me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Kiss / Funny Behaviours Of Girls That Will Make Your Laugh / Olosho On Black Friday Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.