Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Could These Fruits Be Harmful To A Diabetic Patient? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could These Fruits Be Harmful To A Diabetic Patient? (948 Views)

The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This / Are You A Diabetic Patient? Please Read This / Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could These Fruits Be Harmful To A Diabetic Patient? by Matty145(m): 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
i was opportuned to inspect some projects today with some older men. we stopped to get some mangoes and one of the men told the other he shouldn't get mango since he is diabetic. my question is this; is it harmful for diabetic patients to take these natural sweet fruits? please i and alot of others needs to be educated on this. thanks as you contribute.
Re: Could These Fruits Be Harmful To A Diabetic Patient? by Matty145(m): 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
no response...oops!
Re: Could These Fruits Be Harmful To A Diabetic Patient? by adetboy: 5:40am On May 07, 2015
Re: Could These Fruits Be Harmful To A Diabetic Patient? by chinnyness122(f): 10:16pm On May 27, 2015
adetboy:
https://www.nairaland.com/2291497/17-reasons-why-need-mango#33373284

This shd help!

I guess he is asking if mango does any harm to a diabetic patient and not d benefits of mango
Re: Could These Fruits Be Harmful To A Diabetic Patient? by brainiac007: 8:02am On May 28, 2015
Although Mango is a fruit, it contains a high level of natural sugar content. This is why a diabetic needs to stay away from it. While. Its good for a healthy person, it could increase the blood sugar level of a diabetic which should be avoided.

I feel real concern for people suffering from Diabetes. My aunt had diabetes but did not receive proper treatment and self medication resulted in her death. This was a very painful experience for me and I vowed to learn all I could about the condition and fine help for people who suffer from it.

I would say that I made quite some progress in my quest and I discovered a herbal product that helps manage the condition considerably. I'm aware that many people are quite skeptical when it comes to herbal products but I must say that this one is quite exceptional. How it works is that it reduces blood sugar and stimulates the production of Insulin by the pancreas. Its also NAFDAC approved.

The product is gaining popularity and countless testimonies have been recorded.

For more information you can contact me via call/whatsapp: 07033019795

(1) (Reply)

WHO Declares Liberia Free From EBOLA / Be Healthy With KEDI TCM Healthcare / How Long Should Women Wait After Giving Birth Before Getting Sexually Active

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.