Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics (30306 Views)

Ambode Presents Cheques To Lagos State Employment Trust Fund Beneficiaries / Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others / Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by 9jvirgin(m): 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
Jonathan must die!!!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by bolliejay(m): 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
GEJ is doing all this few days to elections.............SMH

Nigerians are not foolish. we have decided.

Sai Buhari

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by skentelelady(f): 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
I wonder why ds ,an is so clueless. angry

What does he take Nigerians for? Fools like him?

How could you just be doing ds 2 weeks before election after over a year since d incident happened.

Gej, listen and listen well, u have failed and all ur charity works won't work for you.

Come 29th May, you are going back to otuoke

Said Buhari/Osinbajo by God's grace

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by Revolution: 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
Unbelievable. How desperate will Jonathan get to win this election and does he have to politicise everything? For a whole year the man said nothing and then two weeks to the election he does this. My question for Jonathan is, who has been held accountable for the tragedy? Who has been sacked or prosecuted? The dead can never be brought back.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by mannobi(m): 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
You can fool all the people some of the time, and fool some of the people some of the time, but you can never fool all the people all of the time.
GEJ is a goner.
Otuoke straight

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by stebell(m): 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
ayox2003:

Nutcase!

The life of a youth is worth much more than whatever millions he gives for this political display. Where was he when Abba Moro said it was the youth's fault?

He should order a refund all those who wrote the exams and sack Abba Moro.

Frawzey

So yu stroke my comment to spew this trash. Yu be real woa. Ewu Gambia.

GEJ till 2019.
Go n die.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by buharimohd: 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
[/b]APC NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS AT ALL GEJ 2019[b]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by eonuegbu20: 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
Abeg Admins My Ads money Still Remain Small.....

Call,whatsapp 08122204769 or mail @ Eonuegbu1@gmail.com to get Discounts(Certain orders) and Quick Delivery on JUMIA.com
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by adekennis(m): 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
Not even a smile on thier face...
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by ignis: 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
raumdeuter:
[size=15pt]After more than a year no one has been prosecuted for this immigration scam. Rather Jonathan is doling money out to buy back the souls of the departed

What a shameful president[/size]

So shameful indeed. ...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by 1stola: 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
olatade:
An unrepentant PDP Elder asked me if I have watched the documentary, I asked which one, he said the documentary showing how Tinubu owes 75% of Lagos revenue, that Tinubu is highly corrupt. And I asked him, Daddy, does Tinubu have immunity, he said NO. Is Tinubu a spirit? he said NO. Is Tinubu in Nigeria, he said yes. Has Tinubu been invited by EFCC? he said NO. I shook my head, and told him, Sir, I pray never to be like you when I grow up. He became sad and walked away. Instead of a sane government to prosecute an alleged corrupt man, they are busy running wasteful documentary with tax payers money. What a shame!
Nice one.
But give credit to shehu o.
Facebook...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by Abayhormy(m): 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
Wait ohh I don't want to believe these guys are calling Nigerians to be as foolish as this ohH.. .
I don't want to believe any of my country men(the country I call myself to be ego high proud of) will be that foolish ohh.

Not to Know that these acts are political brain washing oh.

We all know the way guys lie to a foolish girl they never show love to. Only when they kongi catch them and they just want to release the demon. If the girl is stupid and falls for their intrigues... The guy Sharp niyeeen oh. & d girl foolish 4life. Just an analogy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by pld4reel(m): 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
500,000 Applicant Multiply by the 1000 Naira each of them paid for the application form.

That is 500,000,0000 Naira ( Five Hundred Million Naira ) isn't ?? no refund,

Only in Nigeria will this happens without any consequence.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by ldpele(m): 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
Collynzo419:
A little too late sir.

Why wait for a year?

Any investigations conducted to ascertain those responsible for the loss of lives and injuries to innocent applicants?

What about those who paid to attend the recruitment scam? Will they be compensated?

Why are you taking action 2 weeks to elections?

You cant fool us sir.

Change is what we want.

#Neveragain will Nigerians be taken for a ride

i know it will still be too late for u when the Buhari leader will be killed or apprehended.
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by Akon419(m): 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
celeron40:
BLOOD MONEY.
Sack Abba slowpoke and the Immigration boss or we won't take you seriously.

#ICalledMorrocco'sKing.
bloody money or white money, is a welcome development . Is almost 4 years when youth corp members were murdered by buhari supporters . We are still waiting for buhari to put his so called pride and arrogant aside and then do the needful and apologize otherwise the spirit of those youth corps will continue to torment him till death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by M4gunners: 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
Haters i dey see say GEJ don dey defeat una o. Which propaganda do you guys have next?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by ldpele(m): 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
bolliejay:
GEJ is doing all this few days to elections.............SMH

Nigerians are not foolish. we have decided.

Sai Buhari
this should be the last time I will be correcting u in regards to the usage of "we have decide". Pls it's "I" have..., xcept u stolen PVC for the APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by hensben(m): 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
If this Man win this election I will know that NIgerians are fool certified.

SouthAfricaCitizen

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
see small small boys claiming to be judges and gods!!!I blame buhari for using charm to wash ona brain!! ona saddist behaviour will take y'all nowhere.

you guys should take your hatred to the gates of the presidential villa, stop hiding in your various houses making empty noise.

up GEJ till many more Nigerians get sense!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
hensben:
If this Man win this election I will know that NIgerians are fools.

SouthAfricaCitizen
homo!face your government!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by Day11(m): 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
Good

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by Akon419(m): 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
hensben:

SouthAfricaCitizen
you are a fool for saying this rubbish. Come carry ur mama put make she come win the election. ASssholeee

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by RotrEmmanuel: 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
9jvirgin:
Jonathan must die!!!
This is too harshundecided

even if he dies, what he has achieved your Father and his generation can't achieve it even in the next 30th century! its so unfortunate that your Father can't even train u

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by hensben(m): 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
Akon419:
you are a fool for saying this rubbish. Come carry ur mama put make she come win the election. ASssholeee
God punish you for referring to my darling mum

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by Omadachi(m): 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
With due respect to GEJ but this is absolutely nonsense.Doing all this becos of election?And some Nigerians will still say GEJ till 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by lovemko(m): 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
its not like an average igbo man doesnt know how poor dis GEJ govt. is performing and that GMB would be a far better option... dey know this truth but choose to turn a blind eye nd a deaf hear... all becos of tribalism nd .. am jst short of words for dis set of people... i used to like dem alot... but wit dis blind followership of an obvious bad leader... GOD FORBID!!!

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by hensben(m): 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
shadowgwalker:
homo!face your government!
Idiot NIgerian who lack common sense

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by saintandsinnerz: 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
hensben:

SouthAfricaCitizen

Shut up you idiooot! Who cares about what you think or where you come from? SouthAfrican citizen my foot

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by dafemnet: 9:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
Imagine cos of election...GEJ must go

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by Bonapart(m): 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
Issorite

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by hensben(m): 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Shut up you idiooot! Who cares about what you think or where you come from? SouthAfrican citizen my foot
Can't you see, you guys have drunkard as president....you lack common sense, not your fault though, stupidity is common among you.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by yemi221(m): 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
mr president the despirado

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) / LASTMA Officials And Bus Driver Battle It Out In Lagos Traffic. Photos / Bukola Saraki Lands In Kwara State In Company Of Other Senators. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.