Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:20 PM

Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics (30266 Views)

Ambode Presents Cheques To Lagos State Employment Trust Fund Beneficiaries / Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others / Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by tonero230(m): 7:56am On Mar 14, 2015
Collynzo419:
A little too late sir.

Why wait for a year?

Any investigations conducted to ascertain those responsible for the loss of lives and injuries to innocent applicants?

What about those who paid to attend the recruitment scam? Will they be compensated?

Why are you taking action 2 weeks to elections?

You cant fool us sir.

Change is what we want.

#Neveragain will Nigerians be taken for a ride

Just because of election.These people think they are digital thinkers and we masses are analog thinkers.Just until 28,we shall see
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by tonero230(m): 8:03am On Mar 14, 2015
gurunlocker:

when he was yet to compensate this people, you were yelling.... now he did and you still crying... I'm.sure you are APC goon.... so I'm not surprised.

Anyway, RIP to the dead and good luck to the family

Why must it be now bro?
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by arimahoseloka(m): 8:13am On Mar 14, 2015
Akon419:
you are a fool for saying this rubbish. Come carry ur mama put make she come win the election. ASssholeee
like it or not, he is right.
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by ngachi: 8:14am On Mar 14, 2015
[quote author=garrix8 post=31592889]Election tins...

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

#ihavedecided
your baba is sick grin
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by arimahoseloka(m): 8:18am On Mar 14, 2015
Akon419:
yes your mum maybe one of those assshole who got pregnant by those Nigerian street boys in South Africa . That is why you reason like a goat
Mr man why are u talking like this? are u a child?
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by SolomonAdeola: 8:23am On Mar 14, 2015
Collynzo419:
A little too late sir.

Why wait for a year?

Any investigations conducted to ascertain those responsible for the loss of lives and injuries to innocent applicants?

What about those who paid to attend the recruitment scam? Will they be compensated?

Why are you taking action 2 weeks to elections?

You cant fool us sir.

Change is what we want.

#Neveragain will Nigerians be taken for a ride

Nt jux waited for 2 weeks to elections, its worthy of note that d NIS incident wud b one year by Sunday- march 15
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by otokx(m): 8:23am On Mar 14, 2015
Thank God for election.
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by arimahoseloka(m): 8:23am On Mar 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
I can see children of anger all over this thread vomiting anger grin

Families that lost their loved ones during Buhari's authoritarian rule never got a simple 'sorry' from the serial loser.

Y'all can cry us an ocean, it is GEJ all the way........

Yesterday I had to clean my PVC just to make sure that Jega's wayo card reader will not tell me nonsense .

Jonathan all the way.........Buhari is too backward and too sick to be my president .
that's Ur view. not ours. have a nice day
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by LeJeun3: 8:38am On Mar 14, 2015
olatade:
An unrepentant PDP Elder asked me if I have watched the documentary, I asked which one, he said the documentary showing how Tinubu owes 75% of Lagos revenue, that Tinubu is highly corrupt. And I asked him, Daddy, does Tinubu have immunity, he said NO. Is Tinubu a spirit? he said NO. Is Tinubu in Nigeria, he said yes. Has Tinubu been invited by EFCC? he said NO. I shook my head, and told him, Sir, I pray never to be like you when I grow up. He became sad and walked away. Instead of a sane government to prosecute an alleged corrupt man, they are busy running wasteful documentary with tax payers money. What a shame!

This post made my Day...... So on point.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by Bollinger(m): 9:02am On Mar 14, 2015
ishiamu:

We have no choice. But to chose either one take it or leave it one must win

You have a choice. You always have a choice. When the British were ruling the Americans with tyranny and oppression and insisting that the Americans pay ridiculous taxes, the Americans had a choice and could have chosen to pay up and live with it. But they said "funk this" and fought to liberate themselves and now they are the greatest country in the world. If millions of Nigerians sit at home and decide not to vote, a lot of people and the outside world will take notice and that is how revolutions begin. Doing nothing will continue the rot in govt and society we see today. Doing nothing means you agree will the corruption in society and govt.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by sexyfatima: 9:49am On Mar 14, 2015
At least he tried,what hav buhari done to compensate dem?nofn.GEJ till 2019
SweetJoystick:
Rubbish, medicine after death, return the money for forms, as a whole FG can stoop so low to dupe jobless youths angry
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by stebell(m): 10:12am On Mar 14, 2015
arimahoseloka:
landslide victory?? Lol, a beg no make me laugh are u a Ghanian. are u not seeing what is happening? Ur president is just wasting money anyhow. I promise u guy. the kind of victory waiting 4 buhari is one that will shock u down 2 Ur bone marrows.
u don't get it, people are tired of gej. there is no fuel in the country, no jobs, Nigeria is being destroyed gradually.

Sharrap there. Who told yu there are no jobs. Yu only kno hw to lie and shout sai buhari. Yu are jus lazy. Yu said GEJ is wasting money abi, so wat is Amaechi and the rest of the Janjaweeeeds in the witchcraft party doing.

Stop lying to ur self. It's buhari people are getting tired of.
Tell me hw on earth someone who toppled a democratically elected govt now wants to benefit frm such system.
He has been failing before now. So failure is his specialty.

GEJ till 2019. No vacancy in Aso Rock.
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by stebell(m): 10:14am On Mar 14, 2015
jaydude:

If at this hour u still don't understand what I meant, it shows how empty brained u are, double shame on ur dull head! I'm sure u among those who they have given few cups of rice in printed poly bags m.umu

Stop being a hypocrite.
Death is not my portion.
Coconut head. See ur face.

Asleast it's the same rice that was used to kick ur APC out of Ekiti.
Grade one mumu.
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by sexyfatima: 10:15am On Mar 14, 2015
Buh daz true hez sick nd too odd to b our president,r u in anyway blind dat u cnt c dat GEJ is still young sound nd healthy.
arimahoseloka:
that's Ur view. not ours. have a nice day
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by arimahoseloka(m): 10:21am On Mar 14, 2015
stebell:

Sharrap there. Who told yu there are no jobs. Yu only kno hw to lie and shout sai buhari. Yu are jus lazy. Yu said GEJ is wasting money abi, so wat is Amaechi and the rest of the Janjaweeeeds in the witchcraft party doing.

Stop lying to ur self. It's buhari people are getting tired of.
Tell me hw on earth someone who toppled a democratically elected govt now wants to benefit frm such system.
He has been failing before now. So failure is his specialty.

GEJ till 2019. No vacancy in Aso Rock.
there are jobs huh?? and stadiums are being filled up round d country because of immigration recruitment. was that a recruitment exercise or a world cup final? sorry 4 u and Ur useless president. 6 years of waste and uselessness. if your brother had died in that recruitment would u be shouting Gej till 2019? think and use Ur brain if there is one there. sheep

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by stebell(m): 10:29am On Mar 14, 2015
arimahoseloka:
there are jobs huh?? and stadiums are being filled up round d country because of immigration recruitment. was that a recruitment exercise or a world cup final? sorry 4 u and Ur useless president. 6 years of waste and uselessness. if your brother had died in that recruitment would u be shouting Gej till 2019? think and use Ur brain if there is one there. sheep

Now I kno yu don't even hav a head.
So yu don't kno that those who are working privately want to join the civil service.
And yu believed that all of them at the different stadia had no jobs =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=))=))
Yu be real mumu
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by arimahoseloka(m): 10:31am On Mar 14, 2015
sexyfatima:
Buh daz true hez sick nd too odd to b our president,r u in anyway blind dat u cnt c dat GEJ is still young sound nd healthy.
please who d fuckken hell told u buhari is sick. do u believe everything u hear? if I say there is a bomb blast in Lagos just now, would u just believe cos I said it?? and for Christ's sake, who would u vote, a wise old and a performing president, or a young clueless and corrupt president. please think hard about Ur decision. Ur vote 4 good luck would destroy this country.
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by arimahoseloka(m): 10:38am On Mar 14, 2015
stebell:

Now I kno yu don't even hav a head.
So yu don't kno that those who are working privately want to join the civil service.
And yu believed that all of them at the different stadia had no jobs =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=))=))
Yu be real mumu
u no get single sense. even if people that are working still wanted 2 join. how can complete stadiums be filled 2 d brim? are u thinking @ all?
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by jaydude(f): 10:57am On Mar 14, 2015
stebell:

Stop being a hypocrite.
Death is not my portion.
Coconut head. See ur face.

Asleast it's the same rice that was used to kick ur APC out of Ekiti.
Grade one mumu.

U f.ool am indifferent wen it comes to politics, even if d next president is from pdp we just want someone different not a clueless president . If u ain't stewpid and if u have a conscience and a brain u would wonder why johnathan waited for elections before such moves, where has he been since? Apparently if there was no election all these hypocritical good deeds wont have been done by him and by the way @ death is not ur portion what brought the topic of death into this issue? Barba.arian
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by mfm04622: 11:26am On Mar 14, 2015
He couldn't sack Abba Moro that killed those youths but he sacked SURE-P chairman that attended OBJ's birthday!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by upsonn(m): 11:55am On Mar 14, 2015
gurunlocker:

when he was yet to compensate this people, you were yelling.... now he did and you still crying... I'm.sure you are APC goon.... so I'm not surprised.

Anyway, RIP to the dead and good luck to the family

You are a compound fool... Has he returned the 1k the applicant paid? Has he sack aba moro and those pple involve and send them to jail as its obtainable in a sane country?. I will nt be fouled again.
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by gurunlocker: 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
upsonn:

You are a compound fool... Has he returned the 1k the applicant paid? Has he sack aba moro and those pple involve and send them to jail as its obtainable in a sane country?. I will nt be fouled again.

are you crazy or something?... can't you express yourself in simple way without abusing?... that's the way you do at home right?.... pls don't start something you can't finish ooo, its too early for this bullshit
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by ozo13(m): 12:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
olatade:
An unrepentant PDP Elder asked me if I have watched the documentary, I asked which one, he said the documentary showing how Tinubu owes 75% of Lagos revenue, that Tinubu is highly corrupt. And I asked him, Daddy, does Tinubu have immunity, he said NO. Is Tinubu a spirit? he said NO. Is Tinubu in Nigeria, he said yes. Has Tinubu been invited by EFCC? he said NO. I shook my head, and told him, Sir, I pray never to be like you when I grow up. He became sad and walked away. Instead of a sane government to prosecute an alleged corrupt man, they are busy running wasteful documentary with tax payers money. What a shame!
omo APC momentum don gather again ooo.400+ like.if PDP fans see things like ds dey always cry for election postponement

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by Babaji111(m): 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
grin grin PDP kenan! Mending fences before March 28th... There is still more time, pls continue your "good" job.
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by CoolAmbience(m): 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
olatade:

If only an appreciable number of young people are this sensible and articulate...If only people can put forward superior arguments through asking salient questions and making rational conclusions, without any vituperations. Few people like you still make me proud to be Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by SweetJoystick(m): 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
sexyfatima:
At least he tried,what hav buhari done to compensate dem?nofn.GEJ till 2019
Smh is Buhari responsible for the sham? Is he the federal government who promised jobs, security of lives and properties? Is he the one that made the promise that should have been fulfilled long ago? You really sound dumb with this comment of yours, I honestly hope you are not. Reason before you comment in a public forum, if you have got nothing reasonable to say then STFU

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by sirconfidence1(m): 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
This man called Goodluck is stupidly displaying his cluelessness. Why now ?
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by sirconfidence1(m): 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
An ordinary family in Nigeria during Jonathan's administration can only get federal government financial support, if the family is ready to lose one graduate for either post-election violence or fraudulent recruitment exercise.
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by Ovamboland(m): 4:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
medamillion:
"Shall we live in a nation where several people were trampled to death in search of jobs in a stadium and yet no one has taken responsibility for the tragedy?"---GMB

I pray this event does not repeat itself.

Put yourself in the shoes of the deceased, had your lovely brother been there, would you still come here and shout GEJ till 2019?

See the way the dead are been disrespected like expired meat

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by medamillion(m): 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ovamboland:

See the way the dead are been disrespected like expired meat
I tire for GEJ ooo, now election is here again, he has become overly active within six weeks.
Then what happens after election?
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by newspostng(m): 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
it has come to our notice now that a tragedy in death or capital damage form must occur before family get lucky in Jonathan's government
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by stildude(m): 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

You crude, crass and thoughtless people really need to shut up sometimes...
ain't gat time for stupid people.
Kai buhari
sai Jonathan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fear That Atiku May Pick PDP Ticket Forced APC To Throw Race Open / Sir Ahmadu Bello's Statement Made On October 12, 1960. Days After Independence. / FG Approves Payment Of Nigeria Airways Staff Entitlements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.