Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,665 members, 7,801,921 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad (22004 Views)

Check Out People Who Pray Unclad / 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today / Zimbabwean Woman In White Garment Strips Unclad During The Church Rally (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by mumumugu(m): 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
found myself praying naked for no apparent reason. May be i was led by the spirit.

At first it was difficult for me as random thoughts occupied my mind. From thinking about my body to the last quarell i had.

Finally,i let go of the random thoughts by entering the bathroom and letting shower flow through my hair. It calmed my thoughts like the holy spirit was moving inside me.

Then i put off the shower, knelt down and began to pray.the experience was like no other.

These are reasons why its better to pray naked.

GOD PREFERS IT
God created us naked. It is best to present oneself in the state we are formed than “manmade clothes”.naked we are made and naked we should be before God.show God your body that you are proud of the body he gave you.

IT REMOVES SHAME;
Cloth signifies shame. Adam first wore cloth after they sinned. Cloth is a barrier between man and God. Removing ones cloth means detaching oneself from earthly things

IT ILLUSTRATES TOTAL SUBMISSION.
Presenting oneself bare before creator shows one has nothing to hide before God.a sign of humility.

IT RELATES TO NATURE ;
Nature cloth is skin. When communicating with nature,wear skin.

IT IS NOT A SIN ;
Bible never says thy shall not pray naked

BEST FORM OF PRAYER ;
best things enjoyed are done without clothes. From sex to shower and prayer.

IN THE SPIRITUAL LEVEL, BEFORE ONE CLIMBS TO HIGHER SPIRITUAL LEVEL, HE MUST PRAY NAKED TO INTERACT WITH SPIRITS.GOD IS A SPIRIT.
David did it. I Sam 19;24,
Saul did it. 2Sam 6 ;14,20-23
Isaiah did it. Isaiah 20;23
Each time a prophet goes naked or semi naked, it is a sign that God sent him....

mumumugu./2014/06/04/we-should-pray-naked/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by klark3: 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
lol... Your moniker tells it all.
Mumu + mugu = mumumugu..

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by iphanyiuma(m): 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
Sorry what's your name again? undecidedundecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by SAMBARRY: 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
grin grin
iphanyiuma:
Sorry what's your name again? undecidedundecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by ArchEnemy(m): 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
Op, where is this coming from?
grin mugumugu theory

6 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
Good to know you're prayerful

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by LadyX(f): 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
Are you high on something?

Not surprised...your moniker says it all.

7 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
Bottomline is pray without ceasing!..whether clad or unclad..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by ShirelleBaby: 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
Keep praying.

Ur cure is in the word of God

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
chwoi see mumu ooh!!you are a perverted prayer warrior.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by SAMBARRY: 9:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
shadowgwalker:
chwoi see mumu ooh!!you are a perverted prayer warrior.
grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by mumumugu(m): 10:38am On Mar 14, 2015
We frequently see people who would not be seen dead without their clothing on. Clothing is often used to portray an image that is different from the person's perceived inner deficiencies. It is a form of artificiality or masking that they outwardly project to cover up any personality or emotional defects they think they have. People tend to feel that by hiding behind clothing they can metaphorically cover themselves and deny others exposure to the inner-self they perceive to be crippled. The need to do this most commonly occurs in people with low self-esteem.
We often create a series of attitudes and belief systems to compensate for these inadequacies. They also develop a series of masks to `cover up' the weaknesses. For example, the person who feels weak deep down will often put on a 'tough' personality mask and adopt an aggressive posture.
Society create the belief that clothing is an essential to life itself, rather than a practical and fun auxiliary. The tragedy is that many have blindly accepted this. The average person thinks of clothing as one of the necessities of life that transcends mere protection and expands into the realm of personality, character and self-worth
Many religions choose to perceive sexual activity as a sin, and by association, choose to see Unclothedness as a sin also. Some religions use this argument as a way of manipulating people into feeling guilty about Unclothedness. Guilty people then think they need the church to forgive them.
They forget that the idea of clothing came after Adam had sinned against God .man was created perfectly Unclad until sin came. If there was no sin,we would be roaming the street Unclad.
When is it wrong to be Unclad? A Unclad new born baby is not considered wrong or bad. At what age does this child become bad? Is it 18 months or when they are three. A Unclad two year old on the beach is generally considered normal and inoffensive. So when is a child not a child? Is it four years old or is it ten years old? People with issues around Unclothedness will often say it is when they reach school age, and that would be five years old. That concept infers that when a Unclad child on the beach is 4 years 364 days 23 hours and 59 minutes old it is a healthy child with a good attitude to life. One minute later, when the child turns five it is suddenly a naughty, sinful child because he/she is still Unclad! That concept is obviously a falacy.
What is the big deal abouut Unclothedness? It is not violence.no one is killed. Just natural human body. We are all born Unclad.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by Adyrin(m): 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
I didn't even care to read!

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by teamb: 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
am here to comment
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by bunmioguns(m): 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by Smartjeezy(m): 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
Funny
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by Dwady(m): 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
Well.. To each his own. You're entitled to you opinion so im not going to say otherwise. onto the next topic lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by politricks: 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Bottomline is pray without season!..whether clad or unclad..
I would like to pray with you.......The op's way

8 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by lordsharks(m): 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
damn funny
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by sapientia(m): 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
And its FP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by DeCritique(m): 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
Lolz
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by khalebzy(m): 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
so many Atheist on Nairaland....see how dem dey counter the guy...SMH
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
I don't see any reason why I should pray unclad
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by falconey(m): 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
Men some things that made frontpage is.......
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by VickyRotex(f): 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by elantraceey(f): 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by 1stola: 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
Chai!
Mumumugu.
This is your first sensible post grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by chrisviral(m): 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
grin

Please check into the nearest mental centre, now that your still seeing the symptoms before its fully blown.
I will keep praying for your full recovery!
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by Nmeri17: 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
*uses thermometer to check OP's temperature undecided

GEJ must be responsible for your health challenges sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women / Job, Numbers: Bible Books That Swayed Supreme Court Ruling On Female Inheritance / Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.