Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. (51921 Views)

Housewife Who Stabbed Husband To Death Over 'baba Ijebu' Bags 7 Years Jail Time / The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) / Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by hopeforcharles(m): 9:09am On Mar 15, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

You are sick to even imagine I am female.

Pls tell me--ur achievements for the past 12years of ur life--kus that was when ur life stopped moving.

Maga?
I will feed u very well.
Nairaland had given u voice to talk nonsense off ur phone.
Hence u run and talk class when u don't even have a idea who u are rating with.
I just went tru ur post

[size=23pt]NICCAQ u have never made sense all ur stay here[/size]
Hahahahhahahahahhaha, u will do well as a sitcom comedian, and seriously I went they ur post first and funny enough what I saw amazed me, not significant except silly date stuffs, love doctor puffff, lol.
So u are male impersonating a female, hahahahahaha gawd I have been wasting my time talking to a fraudster, a fluke, a scammer, ur days of scaling people are over here in Nl, gawd so u are a male. Oh gawd,, what has Nl turned to? People beware of this guy his is a scam.

Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by Wagasigiungu(m): 9:11am On Mar 15, 2015
mjfcb:

Am very sorry if d pics hurt you man. I never wanted to upload d pics at first but wen u read the first page very well, someone requested for it. Am not mocking this late friend of mine. But just to pass out information with a well sophisticated proof. Press men where at d scene of d conflict, and am very sure that b4 dis week runs out, he will surely makes d front page of some newspaper. This is a man who had twice saw her wife cheating on her but he forgave her. They both had issues as at late last year that even made the family of d wife to packed her wife loads and d children from dis late man for more than 2month b4 he(d late man) went bak to the wife family to settled d issue middle of january. The reason was that, he wasn't financial capable enough to meet up with the family needs. Though d issue was settled properly based that, d boss of d man will be giving the wife half of d man salary which was to be 10,000 every month ending to buy foods and maybe some other few thins needed by the children but this so called wicked lady always divert the money to buying of clothes. Though d late man never fought her for that but what actually ended d man's life was that, he asked d wife to served him his dinner meal but d wife voiced out that there wasn't food in d house, d man replied her back what did he used d last 10k given to her by her boss to buy just within 6days back. Then she started insulting him, then wit annoyance, he torn her clothes but what the lady did bak was to get a sharp blade to mount dos cuts on him. NB: this actually happened around 11:43pm when there was no light but if there was light, He could have sighted the new blade on her wife hand. The late man family had decided not too involved themselves in there late brother murder case in the police station. An unknown reason to me.
No probs man. Thanks fr d clarification. Once more i condole with u fr ur loss.
Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by hopeforcharles(m): 9:39am On Mar 15, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Now run along!
Hmmm this is an exposure how will I contradict myself by posting that, with my full knowledge and intelligence, hmmm what has Nl became? I said it this guy girl is a scammer, he just proved it by impersonating and writing what I didn't write pictures proofs, people beware ohhh ShirelleBaby is a scam man

Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by eyinjuege: 9:41am On Mar 15, 2015
Evil Woman!!!

I'm almost certain that its not the first time she's attacking the poor man, and unfortunately this time led to his demise.

Dear men and women, run or move away from that unhealthy relationship now, forget whatever anyone will say o. If you lose your life or get maimed for life, its just r.i.p & sorry people willl say.

R.I.P Mr.
Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by 6fit(f): 10:10am On Mar 15, 2015
RIP...what was he looking when she was doing d cutting? Was is dat he cant overpower d woman?
Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by OkuDiOver1(f): 11:46am On Mar 16, 2015
hensben:
blame social media, women are becoming something else these days.
not only women,men are also guilty
Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by KanwuliaJara: 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
SAMBARRY:
End time wife leleyi o :ohaaaaaa

eyin ibadan babes I dey hail o shocked

kiloletoyen. Anyway KanwuliaJara has said it before. The learners are learning from the very best and fast too. KanwuliaJara come and put mouth o.shebi you don reach house. Your hagonistic gawd has granted you journey mercies grin

Violent women and children ALWAYS LEARN FROM MEN!

The laws of KARMA!!!!!! kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by cococandy(f): 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
I don't understand.

He tore her clothes off her body and then she cut him?
Means they were fighting when it happened and he attacked first:

When you tell people to walk away from violence they don't listen. As if provocation is enough reason to go over the board in reaction.

If she had used the time she used to go find the blade to walk away, she wouldn't be where she is now. Answering murderer.

Make she face the music na.

mjfcb:

Am very sorry if d pics hurt you man. I never wanted to upload d pics at first but wen u read the first page very well, someone requested for it. Am not mocking this late friend of mine. But just to pass out information with a well sophisticated proof. Press men where at d scene of d conflict, and am very sure that b4 dis week runs out, he will surely makes d front page of some newspaper. This is a man who had twice saw her wife cheating on her but he forgave her. They both had issues as at late last year that even made the family of d wife to packed her wife loads and d children from dis late man for more than 2month b4 he(d late man) went bak to the wife family to settled d issue middle of january. The reason was that, he wasn't financial capable enough to meet up with the family needs. Though d issue was settled properly based that, d boss of d man will be giving the wife half of d man salary which was to be 10,000 every month ending to buy foods and maybe some other few thins needed by the children but this so called wicked lady always divert the money to buying of clothes. Though d late man never fought her for that but what actually ended d man's life was that, he asked d wife to served him his dinner meal but d wife voiced out that there wasn't food in d house, d man replied her back what did he used d last 10k given to her by her boss to buy just within 6days back. Then she started insulting him,
then wit annoyance, he torn her clothes but what the lady did bak was to get a sharp blade to mount dos cuts on him. NB: this actually happened around 11:43pm when there was no light but if there was light, He could have sighted the new blade on her wife hand. The late man family had decided not too involved themselves in there late brother murder case in the police station. An unknown reason to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Women Fight Each Other To Show Who's In Charge In Their Compound. Photos / Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi / Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van In Mbaise, Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.