Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

8 Types Of People On Nairaland Frontpage - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 8 Types Of People On Nairaland Frontpage (545 Views)

8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them / Hilarious Picture Of 10 People On Top Okada. / FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Types Of People On Nairaland Frontpage by guyANDROID1: 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
8 Types of people you will find on nairaland frontpage.

1. The space bookers

The number one types goes to the space bookers. These set of people rush to book space with some funny characters as if someone is pursuing after their success of being the first to comment on the frontpage, and after the topic hit frontpage, they quickly edit it but no thanks to those fast eye observers that quickly quote them and expose their fowl yansh grin i tag them Russians, they're even faster than M60 riffle guns when they type this funny characters like 'j', 'm', 'yes', 'jj', 'lol', 'o'. I tag these set of people "landlord owners"

2. The first to comment(FTC) fanatics

These set of people only rush for the FTC position, some of them will type Little or no words, irrelevant, meaningless comment just to type that FTC... Before I was conversant with Nairaland and its comment, I used to think the owners pay people for being the first to comment but I was wrong after some time which makes me think w.t.h is with these guys and FTC? Is there any medals for that? :-/

3. The advertisement crew

I will simply tag this people missed-roads or simply derailers. They simply type short word not more than ten letters followed by their advertisement. I was reading about a news of a dead man on frontpage only to see "lol" as a comment followed by his advertisement.. Why na undecided please adjust, not cool.

4. The political die-hard fans
This set of people I called them political tugs of nairaland.. In fact they are ready to curse if possible e-gun you if you dare tell them not to type their sai buhari, Gej till whatever they like. Ban them and you're in for a shocker as they would come up with another moniker. Sometimes they go off topics just because they want to hail their boss or political gods.

5. The warlords
Na this people I fear pass oo... "Their own stop is start" when they indulge in an unnecessary argument or fight with people on nairaland, you'd better keep it cool and leave mods to do their jobs, else they find way to attack you too. They can go as far as 3pages of fight, war, abuse etc.

6. The woman-wrappers, toasters, complimentary crews
I can't go a day without seeing these set of peeps, they quickly notice pictures of girls that are cute and quote them to quickly compliment them then the derailing just got started with some funny wooing lines. They can also go a page or two with their funny gesticulating lines.

7 The Oxford graduate scholars

This set of peeps I called the real oyinbo's, in fact they sabi English pass the English man himself. They're on frontpage to quickly set eyes on grammatical errors and find a way to get likes by using style to correct someone. And an irony of this is; another person will correct them after accusing and correcting someone of his/her mistake cheesy And who told you errors are meant not to be made... If a whole CNN doesn't know where Nigeria is on the world map, who are you to come form Soyinka for?

7 The popular peeps

You'll mostly see them virtually on every topics on nairaland. An awards has to been giving to these set of peeps for their Immerse contributions to the frontpage.

8 The Sensible peeps

I just love to see their comments. You'll never find any fault or wrong in their comments, they don't do all above but stick to topics and issue at hands. They don't shout nor indulge in any unnecessary argument. They comment and go minding their biz...

Which categories do you fall into? Don't lie oo

PS: You'll see what I am saying now grin
Re: 8 Types Of People On Nairaland Frontpage by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
I fall in "GMB loser 2003-2015 crew..
Re: 8 Types Of People On Nairaland Frontpage by teemanbastos(m): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nd d foolishposter above me tongue..

O.P u 4qot d 'endtime crooners'..any simple tin, na endtimes dm qo type.

SaiBUHARI
Re: 8 Types Of People On Nairaland Frontpage by Allureoftheseas(m): 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
NO 6
Re: 8 Types Of People On Nairaland Frontpage by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: 8 Types Of People On Nairaland Frontpage by Enegod(m): 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
The "RIP to the dead" crew undecided
Re: 8 Types Of People On Nairaland Frontpage by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
Please OP, what type of award do you mean in number 7?
Re: 8 Types Of People On Nairaland Frontpage by guyANDROID1: 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
Enegod:
The "RIP to the dead" crew undecided

Lol I understand you but I don't think they are common to 90% of comments on frontpage but you'll mostly find 6 out 8 from on each thread from what I posted.
Re: 8 Types Of People On Nairaland Frontpage by CrazyScientist: 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
grin booking space grin
Re: 8 Types Of People On Nairaland Frontpage by micolaj: 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
9. The ROBOT Team.Sai Buhari

(1) (Reply)

Is Nairaland Hacked? / Joke Of The Day / Humans uses Ten percent of the brain imagine what we could do with 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.