Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another (64483 Views)

Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by lalasticlala(m): 10:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
In what seems to be a ruthless move, a Lagos-based guy called Tunji has parted ways with his girlfriend of 11 years. Though the former lovebirds are yet to reveal the reason for their breakup, the lady’s friend has hit back on the groom-to-be as a ‘heartbreaker’.

Tweeting from @SheCrownLita, the writer-cum-blogger tweeted,

“One of my girls, just called to gist me. Her dude broke relationship of 11 years today. he is getting married tomorrow to a girl he just met.I am pained because i know them personally.Nobody saw it coming.Not even the girl. Plenty years of struggle and splitting salary.

“They started dating from 3rd year in Uni.Babe got a job before him and the babe was always splitting salary with him. Now dude is now a big boy.He had to leave..And we will start pitying some people when they die untimely.I just hope my babe will wake up tomorrow morning.. The chance is very slim.I told my babe to call other girls to go and scatter the wedding! What Rubbish!Tunji you will never find peace in all you lay your hands on! Thats all!Gosh! I know the genesis of this bastard.”

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/lagos-24-hours-to-wedding-groom-to-be-breaks-up-with-girlfriend-of-11-years-to-wed-new-lover/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Blakjewelry(m): 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
This is pure evil... Though the guy might has his reasons sha, but I think 11 wasted in a gal's life? No be beans oo. This is the reason I do not blame any gal who goes ahead to marry if her man is not ready yet. Women are delicate flowers and must get marry in their prime. Now the poor lady has to start all over.

140 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by DuchessLily(f): 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
Sad! So Sad!!

9 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by GboyegaD(m): 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
It is better than a broken marriage. Why did they wait this long though?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Cutehector(m): 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
D oda new lady was very good in bed

19 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by buygala(m): 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
Marriage isn't something that one does out of pity or a blind sense of obligation.... Better break hearts now than murder each other in the future embarassed

Much as the guy's act appears abhorrent on the face of it, one has to have access to the full story before one can actually apportion blame correctly....

The fact that peeps have been dating since the time of John the Baptist doesn't place any compulsory obligation on them to tie the knot with each other... 'Walking Away' has always and will never cease to be an option in courtship.

215 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by ronald4lif(m): 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
Why she no date him for 11 decade angry

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Rexhenrex(m): 10:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
eleyi gidi gon(this one is tooo strong o)....this kind of thing is not normal o

Cc:egovinma

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by farano(f): 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
Cutehector:
D oda new lady was very good in bed
Is sex all that men really want?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by dechandel(f): 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
11 years of what?
I blame the girl!!!

And the guy allowed the girl twerk on him for good 11 years

The curse wey go follow this guy still dey warm up for Okija shrine lipsrsealed grin angry

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
An 11 year old child should be in JSS2. . . Just saying.

53 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
dechandel:
11 years of what?
I blame the girl!!!

The curse wey go follow this guy still dey warm up for Okija shrine lipsrsealed grin angry
the curse wear Gucci shoe and Armani suit

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by jimohibrahim(m): 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
she's a goner
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by hensben(m): 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
farano:
Sis. Se.x follow ooo embarassed

15 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by francizy(m): 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
Wickedness of the highest order cry

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
Blackett:
An 11 year old child should be in JSS2. . . Just saying.
he go don dey plan to become science student grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Cutehector(m): 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
farano:
not really ur majesty. If sex is wat all men want den ashawo business for dey boom well. Buh be dat as it may, d tin dat wil make d man to drop d forma babe revolvs around these reasons, maybe he got tired of her, maybe she wasn't a good cook or maybe d new babe dey good in bed pass d former

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
Men = Beasts!
And the fool dated him for so long!

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by jmoore(m): 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

Not every dating leads to marriage.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by lifestyle1(m): 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
11 what ? shocked
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by naijainfogalery: 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
Tunji Tunji Tunji abi wetin them call you?

you never hear of African DSTV. if them call your name o boy you go appear for dish just pray make she no shake the gadamn calabash or turn am upside down , o boy you don run mad be that ooo.

That dude is a coward and he is wicked, he didnt even have the courage to tell her - thats cowardice of the highest level

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
Islam undecided!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by ItsAnderson: 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
K
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by siegfried99(m): 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
Choi

Wicked! grin
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by LewisO: 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
[size=15pt]shocked Dated for eleven years?

Maybe the woman is not doing her homework well and the man don't want boring homework in marriage. undecided[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by okotv(m): 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
For those attacking the guy, have you heard his side of the story yet before jumping at conclusions

Things aren't always what they seem. For those ladies who think helping a guy financially or giving in to his sexual needs equals marriage, take a clue from this story. Look before you leap to avoid stories that touch.

What happened to being patient by the way

Lady, its never too late to start again though. It shall be well.

But 11 years

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by ItsAnderson: 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
rubey:
Men = Beasts!
And the fool dated him for so long!

;P

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
dechandel:
11 years of what?
I blame the girl!!!

It is a one-sided story. Let's wait for the guy's version.

But serves her right sha

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Sweetguy25: 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
The new chick was better
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by japhmanuel: 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mumu man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.