Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) (6968 Views)

Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me / 500,000 Employed School Teachers Will Be Paid N23,000 As Monthly Salary / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (2) (3) (4)

Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by Sicozone(m): 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
Happy new job.......don't forget to pay ur tithe........
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by MacMaster01(m): 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
congrats calexix.. this is d beginning of good things smiley

Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by tomzman: 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
Congrats
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by calexix(f): 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
prelinctus:
What is the name of the top multinational company? When you want to give testimony, give it in full.

Lol ask me the name in private lol
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by calexix(f): 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
Sicozone:
Happy new job.......don't forget to pay ur tithe........

I won't God has been great

Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
The slavery has just began..
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by MrAmerica(m): 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
calexix:
That was how on the 11th of March I got a call from a company whose interview I attended 3weeks before thinking I didn't do well and was sick for days cause I felt I could have done better.

When I got There the next thing I knew I was negotiating my salary...just like that Today is the second day of going to work yet it still feels like a dream...

Me that was suppose to attend Aiico interview as a marketing executive now am an admin officer for of the top multinational companies in Nigeria...

It could only have been GOD.

GOD WILL DO YOURS ALSO.
Amen dear and enjoy ur job; give it ur best, knowin whr u comin from....it can only b God's doin
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by ude25: 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
Congrat! My sis! I sing alleluya for o! Mine is on the way! This year won't pass me by!
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by Setaje(f): 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
Congrats. I hope I share my own soon ijn

Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by maspero22(m): 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
calexix:
That was how on the 11th of March I got a call from a company whose interview I attended 3weeks before thinking I didn't do well and was sick for days cause I felt I could have done better.

When I got There the next thing I knew I was negotiating my salary...just like that Today is the second day of going to work yet it still feels like a dream...

Me that was suppose to attend Aiico interview as a marketing executive now am an admin officer for of the top multinational companies in Nigeria...

GOD WILL DO YOURS ALSO.

Congratulations Sis. Please remember me if any vacancy comes up in ur company. emma_dominion50@yahoo.com tnx
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by Rosarie(f): 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
i tap from your grace ooooooo congrats ma sister.this year will not pass us byyyyy
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by MrPresident1: 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
Setaje:
Congrats. I hope I share my own soon ijn

Amen. by the power of The Most High God.

Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by watered(m): 11:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
calexix:

GOD WILL DO YOURS ALSO.
If you are not married oya make we go your village make I fulfill all d rites cheesy
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by calexix(f): 11:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
watered:
If you are not married oya make we go your village make I fulfill all d rites cheesy

Lol my getting a job is the prerequisite of getting married abi?
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by watered(m): 11:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
calexix:

Lol my getting a job is the prerequisite of getting married abi?
My dear you sef know say no man wants a liability.
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by calexix(f): 11:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
watered:
My dear you sef know say no man wants a liability.

Lol abi?
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by watered(m): 11:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
calexix:

Lol abi?
na lie I lie?
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by Setaje(f): 12:38am On Mar 15, 2015
MrPresident1:

Amen. by the power of The Most High God.

Amen. Thankyou. kiss

Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by adrianehis(m): 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
Congratulation mine is on d way
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
calexix:

GOD WILL DO YOURS ALSO.
lol, one of the top multinational companies. That part made me laugh. It's all those rackety company that like that word admin assistant in place of cleaners and errand girls
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
kestolove95:
now wey u don gt job, oya make we. Marry na
do you know how much they pay her considering the slave labour? A lot are usually happy cos they got the job, but end up crying when the meager pay hits their brain. Don't be deceived by the word multinational.
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by kestolove95(m): 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
slimmy05:
do you know how much they pay her considering the slave labour? A lot are usually happy cos they got the job, but end up crying when the meager pay hits their brain. Don't be deceived by the word multinational.
oboi na so one useless company tell. Me sai ma raise #150 million for a Month o..hidiot I collct ma 2month salary run leav dem grin
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
kestolove95:
oboi na so one useless company tell. Me sai ma raise #150 million for a Month o..hidiot I collct ma 2month salary run leav dem grin
lol, you will know when you get a good job. Not that rubbish slogan of one of the top multinational company. I hate that word, even gnld is multinational.
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by kestolove95(m): 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
slimmy05:
lol, you will know when you get a good job. Not that rubbish slogan of one of the top multinational company. I hate that word, even gnld is multinational.
am tellin u guy...sumtym I wonder weda dia is no law to chck d xploitatn of dix young youths oo...
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
kestolove95:
am tellin u guy...sumtym I wonder weda dia is no law to chck d xploitatn of dix young youths oo...
It will get better
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by kestolove95(m): 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
slimmy05:
It will get better
ameen oo
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by pavy(m): 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
abumeinben:
Congrats bro

dude, its a she, not a he...garrit?
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by seunadeolu(m): 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
i wish the best on this new journey of yours... can't wait to share my testimonies soon #BABAGODNONI
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by crest2j(m): 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
congrate dear
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by crest2j(m): 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
I thank God for u
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by ceecee0703(m): 8:45am On Mar 16, 2015
congrats sis. i tap into ur job breakthrough oooo
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by calexix(f): 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
slimmy05:
lol, one of the top multinational companies. That part made me laugh. It's all those rackety company that like that word admin assistant in place of cleaners and errand girls

Oh? Okay if you say so

Kwara Approves Employment Of 1,850 Teachers / Data Entry Job Vacancy/ German Company /on A Regular Basis / Please Who Has Knowledge How Ncdmb Training Is Being Done

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49