Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,772 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) (33229 Views)

Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? / Brent Crude Oil Rose From $47.06 To $50 per Barrel / CBN Reviews Weekly Dollar Sale To Bdcs To $50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by Hunry: 12:25am On Dec 03, 2015
why post result when you didnt share the game
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvvs: 12:50am On Dec 03, 2015
Hunry:
why post result when you didnt share the game

Look well!

I shared the game, not my fault you didn't check.
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvvs: 12:53am On Dec 03, 2015
Official day 2 (03/12/15)

Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
freshcvvs:

Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvvs: 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
irunooboo:

Anything?
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvvs: 2:33am On Dec 04, 2015
Didn't happen today.

Unto the 3rd day.

Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvvs: 8:06am On Dec 04, 2015
Official day 3

04/12/15

We had a bad day in day 2.

Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvvs: 11:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
Not a good day at all.. all tickets got spoilt by one game each.. all 6 tickets...

Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvvs: 12:19am On Dec 05, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by Exempted: 7:13pm On May 10, 2017
valboy20:

hey man..

gettin' webmoney ain't a hard sh.i..t.

register on NigeriaGoldExchangedotng...they're the biggest exchanger in Nigeria, and also pretty fast in funding. their rates ain't bad too. you'd get your WMZ within' 1-2 hours if you pay through bank transfer.

I've tried lotta sellers.. they topple all. thank me later grin

Can u still vounch for them?
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by valboy20(m): 6:17am On May 12, 2017
Exempted:

Can u still vounch for them?

Yes, yes yes. I used em last month. Service still good, fast funding
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by Exempted: 3:36pm On May 12, 2017
valboy20:

OK. Well, i was in there Office at Artillery in Port-Harcourt though. Though I found it difficult trying to locate the office as they had no signboard until i called the numbers on their site.

I was skeptical when i entered the Office because it didnt look like such transaction takes place there. The place was quiet, like 6-8 destop but just a staff. Even their next door neighbour doesnt know they do such cos i enquired abt them from the next shops.

Since it was my first time to purchase PM & transact with them, i had to leave the office cos i wasnt convinced and the amount i wanted to transact is worth 150k.

Nna i no wan hear stories abeg......
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by Exempted: 3:40pm On May 12, 2017
valboy20:

OK. Well, i was in there Office at Artillery in Port-Harcourt though. Though I found it difficult trying to locate the office as they had no signboard until i called the numbers on their site.

I was skeptical when i entered the Office because it didnt look like such transaction takes place there. The place was quiet, like 6-8 destop but just a staff. Even their next door neighbour doesnt know they do such cos i enquired abt them from the next shops.

Since it was my first time to purchase PM & transact with them, i had to leave the office cos i wasnt convinced and the amount i wanted to transact is worth 150k.

Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by valboy20(m): 11:54am On May 14, 2017
Exempted:

Funny. How could you meet an exchanger physically and still remain skeptical. I mean this is something he'd do in your presence. You'd check your account to confirm the transaction before paying. Even without going to their office, they'll pay you over 200k if you sell bitcoin or PM of that equivalent on their website. I don't know there office but trust me they're 100% legit and one of the oldest in the business
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by Exempted: 1:26pm On May 14, 2017
valboy20:

Funny. How could you meet an exchanger physically and still remain skeptical. I mean this is something he'd do in your presence. You'd check your account to confirm the transaction before paying. Even without going to their office, they'll pay you over 200k if you sell bitcoin or PM of that equivalent on their website. I don't know there office but trust me they're 100% legit and one of the oldest in the business

Thanks a million for the feedback. I will go to their Office here in PH tomorrow Monday 15/05/017 and carry out the transaction.
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by valboy20(m): 4:27pm On May 15, 2017
Exempted:

Thanks a million for the feedback. I will go to their Office here in PH tomorrow Monday 15/05/017 and carry out the transaction.

I hope they funded you today?
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by Exempted: 7:54pm On May 15, 2017
valboy20:

I hope they funded you today?

Yes they did and it was instant. You gave me courage else i wouldnt have gone ahead wit the deal. Thanks alot. I will continue 2use dem and also recommend their services to others.....
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by valboy20(m): 10:52am On May 16, 2017
Exempted:

Yes they did and it was instant. You gave me courage else i wouldnt have gone ahead wit the deal. Thanks alot. I will continue 2use dem and also recommend their services to others.....

You're welcome brother. They're one of the first exchangers in Nigeria, you don't always have to visit their office unless it's very close to your house. Simply transfer the money to their account and notify em. You're safe
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by Dollabiz: 11:36am On May 16, 2017
Try options

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement / CBN Freeze Adebutu Kessington's Bank Accounts For "Tax Fraud" - Sahara Reporters / Businesses That Can Never Go Out Of Fashion

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.