Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

A Nairalander Needs Help On How To Delete Previous Post - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander Needs Help On How To Delete Previous Post (714 Views)

How Do I Delete A Previous Post Or Comment? / How To Delete Thread In Nairaland / I Want To Apologize For My Previous Post. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Needs Help On How To Delete Previous Post by Nazacent: 6:57am On Mar 14, 2015
Seun, I have asked this same question before but the reply I got was to see the post deleted. I want to do it myself. Sometimes when you read some of your previous post you will be like was I the person that posted this sh*t.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Help On How To Delete Previous Post by Seun(m): 7:14am On Mar 14, 2015
You can just modify them.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help On How To Delete Previous Post by joywendy(f): 7:31am On Mar 14, 2015
Seun:
You can just modify them.

why don't you just create a delete button? and save us the stress of modifying all the time.

Mr seun
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help On How To Delete Previous Post by yuncka: 7:37am On Mar 14, 2015
I think a delete button will work fyn because most times network problem makes someone to create double comments.

Or U can create an avenue where the MoDs can delete one of double post.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help On How To Delete Previous Post by joywendy(f): 7:48am On Mar 14, 2015
yuncka:
I think a delete button will work fyn because most times network problem makes someone to create double comments.

Or U can create an avenue where the MoDs can delete one of double post.

exactly! seems the Nl admins don't like this idea. i don't get it

i don't agree with the 2nd option though, too much stress on the mods.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help On How To Delete Previous Post by Seun(m): 7:52am On Mar 14, 2015
joywendy:
why don't you just create a delete button? and save us the stress of modifying all the time.

Mr seun
Because people would delete things in the heat of the moment, only to regret it later.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1)

Photo: See What This 'hot' Lady Wore To Super Market / Dusk To Dawn Curfew Should Be In Place Already In Portharcourt! / I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17-year-old Girl Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.