Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Pls Advise A Young Enterpreneur! Which Business Should I Go Into? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Advise A Young Enterpreneur! Which Business Should I Go Into? (1577 Views)

5 Things A Good Enterpreneur Should Never Do / Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking / Money Was Wrongfully Transfered Into My Account, What Should I Do? Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advise A Young Enterpreneur! Which Business Should I Go Into? by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 14, 2015
Hello Good people of Nairaland pls i need advice, am a young student of one of the Federal university in Nigeria. Have plans of owning my own business right after school tho am a science student but the passion of making my own money by meeting people's needs through one business or the other have always been my passion.

Have wroked with a big bussiness woman in lagos before i gained admission she is into clothing n shoe sells i learnt a lot from her and Custormer realation from her, n also how to diffrentiate between authentic and fake wears,before then have lived with my aunt in abuja who is into ankara business so i learnt the trade in Ankara from her too.

Also i have a little knowlege in how to make hair naturally without learing at a point i wanted going to learn more of d skills but some things came up and couldn't so this like another option for me and again am a very good lover of kids i get along with them easily and understands them fast,while during one of my holiday i got the chance to teach in a primary school and it was fun to me even when some of m mate there were complaining it was stresful i just found it easy with the kids.

When i resumed school too, i decided to start a little business to always have money at hand,so i wroked with someone in selling this cheap mtn n etisalat data plan and it really paid for a while before so many people got into coupled with this i was selling littl provisions too in my hostel.

Right now the question is after experiencing all this and learning from them i sitll dnt know which business exactly to focus on n put effort to,besides i have passion for event planning,opening a school(starting with a creche) ,starting a clothing business,having a salon,speaking as in inspirational speaker, which should i settle for? Or which can i combine? And how do i go about it?

Every valuable contributions will be appreciated pls...thanks in avance.
Re: Pls Advise A Young Enterpreneur! Which Business Should I Go Into? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
Mods pls help move to frontpage if possible.
Re: Pls Advise A Young Enterpreneur! Which Business Should I Go Into? by gurusmac4: 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
I advice you to register with (www.bizworld forum.com)

To receive daily business And Entrepreneurial Tips that will help you to startup.
Re: Pls Advise A Young Enterpreneur! Which Business Should I Go Into? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
gurusmac4:
I advice you to register with (www.bizworld forum.com)

To receive daily business And Entrepreneurial Tips that will help you to startup.

Alright thanks a lot will try that.
Re: Pls Advise A Young Enterpreneur! Which Business Should I Go Into? by kelvin1191(m): 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
First go into cloth business. You av more knowledge on that area then you can combine it later
Re: Pls Advise A Young Enterpreneur! Which Business Should I Go Into? by sollex(m): 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
@holudamsel, I will advice you to start with one first. And that is the clothing business, based on your post, you have had enough experiences there and it will be valuable for you in sustaining it at the long run. As time progresses, you could diversify and get more additional things of interest. And as you are well aware, time will really tell when you are expected to move into the bigger picture of your dreams. So just try to focus on the one you have comparative advantage for now. cheers.
Re: Pls Advise A Young Enterpreneur! Which Business Should I Go Into? by adahgold(m): 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
First I love u cuz u r trying to be independent,I will advice u to go on the clothing business.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advise A Young Enterpreneur! Which Business Should I Go Into? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
kelvin1191:
First go into cloth business. You av more knowledge on that area then you can combine it later

Thanks a lot...God bless.
Re: Pls Advise A Young Enterpreneur! Which Business Should I Go Into? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
sollex:
@holudamsel, I will advice you to start with one first. And that is the clothing business, based on your post, you have had enough experiences there and it will be valuable for you in sustaining it at the long run. As time progresses, you could diversify and get more additional things of interest. And as you are well aware, time will really tell when you are expected to move into the bigger picture of your dreams. So just try to focus on the one you have comparative advantage for now. cheers.

As time progressses...hmmm.Thanks a lot.
Re: Pls Advise A Young Enterpreneur! Which Business Should I Go Into? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
adahgold:
First I love u cuz u r trying to be independent,I will advice u to go on the clothing business.

Thanks a lot
Re: Pls Advise A Young Enterpreneur! Which Business Should I Go Into? by Activityj(m): 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
Please in life don't allow over information to worry you because it will cause a big dilemma to you! Sollex has said it all, start with clothing business either adult or kids depending on your location.
Re: Pls Advise A Young Enterpreneur! Which Business Should I Go Into? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
Activityj:
Please in life don't allow over information to worry you because it will cause a big dilemma to you! Sollex has said it all, start with clothing business either adult or kids depending on your location.

Thanks a lot
Re: Pls Advise A Young Enterpreneur! Which Business Should I Go Into? by adahgold(m): 9:39am On Mar 15, 2015
Holudamsel:

Thanks a lot

uwc dearie..
Re: Pls Advise A Young Enterpreneur! Which Business Should I Go Into? by wellsaid(m): 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
Holudamsel:
Mods pls help move to frontpage if possible.

bro I have a good biz proposal that isnt common around here yet... contact me: 0706
Re: Pls Advise A Young Enterpreneur! Which Business Should I Go Into? by badmanjo(m): 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
Well bro u could sign up to flp(forever living products ) a life changing business... you can google or contact me for more info; 081 69291433 or 515EADE4
Re: Pls Advise A Young Enterpreneur! Which Business Should I Go Into? by Bellafinesse(m): 6:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hi everyone, I have beautiful bedsheets (American) with pillow cases for all bed sizes. It also includes duvets. You can buy the bedsheets and pillow cases alone. It comes @ the most affordable price with the best material. Call 08137842220. There is discounted price for purchasing 5 and above. Thank you. Waiting for your call
Re: Pls Advise A Young Enterpreneur! Which Business Should I Go Into? by sollex(m): 11:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
Holudamsel:

As time progressses...hmmm.Thanks a lot.

You are welcome. All the best as you make your decisions.

(1) (Reply)

Smoke Detector Alarm At Wholesale Price (lagos) / Igbos Can Only Be Nigeria’s President Through APC – Odigie Oyegun / Only Those Who Play Bet9ja Can Relate To This Bunch Of Banana...(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.