Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

The Deen Show: What's The Difference Between Shia And Sunni? Karim Abuzaid - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Deen Show: What's The Difference Between Shia And Sunni? Karim Abuzaid (4113 Views)

Difference Between Shia And Sunni Salat (namaz) / An Article That shows that we must always have in-depth knowledge of the Deen... / Important Reminder In Our Daily Life And Deen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deen Show: What's The Difference Between Shia And Sunni? Karim Abuzaid by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
LagosShia:

this is your statement:

"The knowledge of Islam has nothing to with blood relations. It is based on who the cap fits"

before we continue this discussion, you have to admit first that your initial claim was wrong, and that as evidenced by the verses of the Quran, Allah did choose members from the same families and his chosen are descendants one from another. therefore you can see that Allah has granted knowledge to individuals from the same lineage (blood relations) one after the other. this is further exemplified regarding the high status and sinless state of the very family members (who were chosen/purified by Allah) of the Prophet Muhammad (sa) in this verse:

"Allah intends only to remove from you the impurity [of sin], O people of the [Prophet's] household, and to purify you with [extensive] purification." (33:33).

when you admit you're wrong, then we can go to the issue of what position did the 12 holy Imams of the Ahlul-Bayt (as) hold since the Prophet Muhammad (sa) was the final messenger and prophet, what was their mission after the Prophet (sa) and is the family of Ibrahim (as) of higher status than the family of Muhammad (sa)? who is higher in the rank of prophet-hood, Muhammad (sa) or Ibrahim (as)? step by step. you claimed rationality, so let us be rational, or else forget it.

And We bestowed on him (Abraham ed.) Isaac and, as an additional gift, (a grandson), Jacob, and We made righteous men of every one (of them). And We made them leaders, guiding (men) by Our Command, and We sent them inspiration to do good deeds, to establish regular prayers (Salat ed.), and to practice regular charity (Zakat ed.); and they constantly served Us (and Us only). 21 The Prophets, 72-73

Every descendant was given a message

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) received the last message

What need does Almighty Allah have for the prophets family if not to bless them and make them stick to the right path (that was his convenant with him)

Unless if you also believe that the prophet's message was incomplete undecided

Don't tell me that is what you mean o tongue
Re: The Deen Show: What's The Difference Between Shia And Sunni? Karim Abuzaid by AlBaqir(m): 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
Justfollowit:

The prophet was sent to the whole of mankind (not just a family or a nation) nullifies the assumption that Allah wanted his family to automatically rule the Islamic nation.

Really you simply do not comprehend either the challenge or the submissions on this thread.

Justfollowit:

He was the last messenger. Allah promised to bless his household, he did not make the promise he had with other prophets with him. So your claim is baseless.

What do you mean by the underlined statement pls?

The simplest question you can ask yourself that can open the door to your little research, is how does Allah bless the family of Muhammad?!

If you are the type that reads and understands "salat ibrahimiyyah" very well, then your doubt should be dispel.
"O Allah! Bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad in exactly the same manner as You have blessed Ibrahim and the family of Ibrahim were blessed..."

In the Qur'an, Allah revealed how He blessed Ibrahim and his family thus:

* Allah prefer and choose the family of Ibrahim above all mankind

* Allah made the family of Ibrahim IMAM (who guide) over mankind

* Allah gave the family of Ibrahim the Hikma (authority), kitab (divine book), Leardership and kingdomship.

All these and many more have been explicitly explained to you. And we have given you, on this thread, more than what you can ever ask for, explicit saying of the Prophet as per his legacy and succession.

1 Like

Re: The Deen Show: What's The Difference Between Shia And Sunni? Karim Abuzaid by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
AlBaqir:

Really you simply do not comprehend either the challenge or the submissions on this thread.

What do you mean by the underlined statement pls?

The simplest question you can ask yourself that can open the door to your little research, is how does Allah bless the family of Muhammad?!

If you are the type that reads and understands "salat ibrahimiyyah" very well, then your doubt should be dispel.
"O Allah! Bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad in exactly the same manner as You have blessed Ibrahim and the family of Ibrahim were blessed..."

In the Qur'an, Allah revealed how He blessed Ibrahim and his family thus:

* Allah prefer and choose the family of Ibrahim above all mankind

* Allah made the family of Ibrahim IMAM (who guide) over mankind

* Allah gave the family of Ibrahim the Hikma (authority), kitab (divine book), Leardership and kingdomship.

All these and many more have been explicitly explained to you. And we have given you, on this thread, more than what you can ever ask for, explicit saying of the Prophet as per his legacy and succession.

Salat Ibrayimah is not a verse in the Quran

If you really want to compare, you shouldn't forget the present condition of the descendants of Israel

This is not about the comparison. It is about t GH e essence of the convenant and our creation- to pass a message

The message has been delivered.

God has fulfilled his promise to Ibrahim

It shouldn't be too hard for you to understand.

Allah has no more need for the prophets family other than to bless them and ensure they stick to the right path

2 Likes

Re: The Deen Show: What's The Difference Between Shia And Sunni? Karim Abuzaid by AlBaqir(m): 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
Justfollowit:

Salat Ibrayimah is not a verse in the Quran

If you really want to compare, you shouldn't forget the present condition of the descendants of Israel

This is not about the comparison. It is about t GH e essence of the convenant and our creation- to pass a message

The message has been delivered.

God has fulfilled his promise to Ibrahim

It shouldn't be too hard for you to understand.

Really you have a LONG LONG LONG way to go, my sister.

Justfollowit:

Allah has no more need for the prophets family other than to bless them and ensure they stick to the right path

@bold, really?? Here's a piece of info from the Prophet as revealed to him by His Lord:

1. The Prophet, peace be upon him:
"Even if there remains only one more day left before the end of Time, Allah will surely SEND a man from MY AHL AL-BAYT (Household). He will fill it (the earth) with justice just as it had been filled with injustice."
{Sunan Abu Dawud [Dar al-Fikr], vol. 2 p. 509, #4283}

Annonated by 'Allamah al-Albani who comments "Sahih".

2. Imam Abu Dawud also records:
Umm Salamah: I heard the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, saying: "The Mahdi is from my offspring, from the descendants of Fatimah ."

Al-Albani declares: Sahih.
{Sunan Abu Dawud, vol. 2, p. 509, #4284}

1 Like

Re: The Deen Show: What's The Difference Between Shia And Sunni? Karim Abuzaid by AlBaqir(m): 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
ALBAQIR
Much work has been done already.
Re: The Deen Show: What's The Difference Between Shia And Sunni? Karim Abuzaid by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
Albaqir ALBAQIR AlBaqir . . all you do is copy and paste. am sure you do not understand what you are saying or preaching xef. . . just one question for you. .WHO CREATED THE SECT "SHIA"? ?
Re: The Deen Show: What's The Difference Between Shia And Sunni? Karim Abuzaid by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
Empiree . .WHO CREATED SUFI?
Re: The Deen Show: What's The Difference Between Shia And Sunni? Karim Abuzaid by Empiree: 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Emp.iree . .WHO CREATED SUFI?
sumu bukmu humyun
Re: The Deen Show: What's The Difference Between Shia And Sunni? Karim Abuzaid by AlBaqir(m): 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Albaqir ALBAQIR AlBaqir . . all you do is copy and paste. am sure you do not understand what you are saying or preaching xef. . .?

# Whether its copy-paste or not shouldn't be your headache. Whether I understood it or not shouldn't be your pain. The point is what is Sunni response to the challenges before them? ABSOLUTELY you and the rest of your brothers are too ignorant to attempt any of the Shia submission. A capable Sunni is what this thread awaits to defend your fake manhaj.
Re: The Deen Show: What's The Difference Between Shia And Sunni? Karim Abuzaid by AlBaqir(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Emp.iree . .WHO CREATED SUFI?

# AhluSunnah, this thread isn't about Sufi. It is about Sunni vs Shi'a. Any attempt to derail this thread will in sha Allah be exposed. Stay on the topic.
Re: The Deen Show: What's The Difference Between Shia And Sunni? Karim Abuzaid by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
AlBaqir:

# AhluSunnah, this thread isn't about Sufi. It is about Sunni vs Shi'a. Any attempt to derail this thread will in sha Allah be exposed. Stay on the topic.
YEAH .. thats true. . well, sunni vs shia. . lets start fr0m who is sunni and who is shia. . then is rasul a shia or a sunni0. . . thats y i created the thread. . . . . . . . . . . . . go there to reply
Re: The Deen Show: What's The Difference Between Shia And Sunni? Karim Abuzaid by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Whether its copy-paste or not shouldn't be your headache. Whether I understood it or not shouldn't be your pain. The point is what is Sunni response to the challenges before them? ABSOLUTELY you and the rest of your brothers are too ignorant to attempt any of the Shia submission. A capable Sunni is what this thread awaits to defend your fake manhaj.

How can i have a debate with s0me0ne who d0esnt understand what he is saying and only do copy and paste? . . . . . .copy and pasting gets too long . . its boring. . just sumup ur proof and points. . it wil be easier to read and rebuff. . the hadith u quoted on abubakr and rasul performing salat on knee IS ABSOLUTELY NO WHERE TO BE FOUND. .w
Re: The Deen Show: What's The Difference Between Shia And Sunni? Karim Abuzaid by AlBaqir(m): 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
How can i have a debate with s0me0ne who d0esnt understand what he is saying and only do copy and paste? . . . . . .copy and pasting gets too long . . its boring. . just sumup ur proof and points. . it wil be easier to read and rebuff. . the hadith u quoted on abubakr and rasul performing salat on knee IS ABSOLUTELY NO WHERE TO BE FOUND. .w

# Again try to make me understand what you think I do not understand or else shut your mouth till Qiyamat.

# Each and every "copy-paste" of mine address different issues as challenged by the Sunni scholar presented by the OP. If it is boring to you, kindly put yourself aside and let a sensible person responds or else all of you should keep mute till Qiyamat.

# Albaqir's work is always carefully referenced. I boast my chest that you are absolutely ignorant to verify references. Imagine you wey no sabi say "al-Jami al-Sahih al-Mukhtasar" is the true name of popular "Sahih Bukhari". Anything in our reference(s) that you are too ignorant or lazy to verify, kindly consult your sheiks - Jabata and Abu Ibeji.
Re: The Deen Show: What's The Difference Between Shia And Sunni? Karim Abuzaid by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Again try to make me understand what you think I do not understand or else shut your mouth till Qiyamat.

# Each and every "copy-paste" of mine address different issues as challenged by the Sunni scholar presented by the OP. If it is boring to you, kindly put yourself aside and let a sensible person responds or else all of you should keep mute till Qiyamat.

# Albaqir's work is always carefully referenced. I boast my chest that you are absolutely ignorant to verify references. Imagine you wey no sabi say "al-Jami al-Sahih al-Mukhtasar" is the true name of popular "Sahih Bukhari". Anything in our reference(s) that you are too ignorant or lazy to verify, kindly consult your sheiks - Jabata and Abu Ibeji.
smiling. . . alhamdulillah . #so blinded with his kufru# ..well, its what u have chosen for yourself
Re: The Deen Show: What's The Difference Between Shia And Sunni? Karim Abuzaid by AlBaqir(m): 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
Empiree:
sumu bukmu humyun
100%

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hypocrisy: A Discussion From Surah Baqarah / 25 Sharia Laws Breaching Human Rights / *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.