Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,398 members, 7,800,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat (41360 Views)

What Magu Told Buhari On SSS Allegations / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Femi Adesina Mounts Hot Seat On Social Media Over His Latest Comments On Buhari, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by 1stola: 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
ochejoseph:

Lol

God Bless you!
In the PDP we value decorum and we abhor violence!

Anyway thanks for the compliments but next time answer the question instead of throwing insults!

A fool doesn't deserve our attention.
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ooops:
This man has changed badly......
Why is this man getting tiny everyday
Hmmm
This man with His unknown change has changed worstly.............

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by AreaFada2: 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
ochejoseph:
Will you commit the destiny of 170 million Nigerians into the hands of this Man?

Be the judge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z43zSGm2tjA

Happy viewing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z43zSGm2tjA

www.twitter.com/ochejoseph

Nice one
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by dawood4good: 10:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
PDP are good in castigation and character assassination! Buhari is the man of the moments and we have decided nothing can stop us. PVC = Please vote for change. GMB= General March For Buhari. #Noshaking.

5 Likes

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
ochejoseph:

Lol

God Bless you!
In the PDP we value decorum and we abhor violence!

Anyway thanks for the compliments but next time answer the question instead of throwing insults!

Whatever! Enjoy your new name.
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by Revolution: 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
Buhari's mistakes were superficial and insignificant, also he corrected them in subsequent interviews. Jonathan's mistakes, though, are substantial, significant and damaging.

For example, Buhari's mistakes are better than this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6nqTMrZWE4

what about this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JN4Uuz1ZKg

What about this one? 'If You Steal $20bn Today, America Will Know'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2Xv9olIjI4

4 Likes

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by daramz1(m): 12:08am On Mar 15, 2015
Does that justifies him negatively not to become the president of the country? Even if he "goofed" doesn't make him incapable of moving this Nation to greater heights. Answer this if you are not guilty of been forgetful or unaware of somethings..... Without checking your wrist watch,tell me if the numbering on it is in FIGURES,ROMAN NUMERALS OR STROKES even though you strap it on your wrist daily

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by ochejoseph(m): 10:55am On Mar 15, 2015
daramz1:
Does that justifies him negatively not to become the president of the country? Even if he "goofed" doesn't make him incapable of moving this Nation to greater heights. Answer this if you are not guilty of been forgetful or unaware of somethings..... Without checking your wrist watch,tell me if the numbering on it is in FIGURES,ROMAN NUMERALS OR STROKES even though you strap it on your wrist daily

I respect your opinion but I beg to disagree!

7 Likes

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by daramz1(m): 11:32am On Mar 15, 2015
You can convince me sir.
ochejoseph:

I respect your opinion but I beg to disagree!
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by ahaika23: 8:35am On Mar 16, 2015
Buhari be like, do I look like someone sick? grin

3 Likes

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by ochejoseph(m): 10:11am On Mar 16, 2015
iluvweed:
grin

I hope this person did not do this for free...?....What a waste of time!

BUHARI 4 PRESIDO!

Hmmmmmmm GEJ till 2019

4 Likes

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by jamace(m): 10:56am On Mar 16, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by Kingspin(m): 11:07am On Mar 16, 2015
They claim to be more educated yet they want to fellow a non educated man. Then ask me who is edcateted here?

5 Likes

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by Kingspin(m): 11:13am On Mar 16, 2015
dawood4good:
PDP are good in castigation and character assassination! Buhari is the man of the moments and we have decided nothing can stop us. PVC = Please vote for change. GMB= General March For Buhari. #Noshaking.
Buhari deceiving ones that claim to be more educated among us. The man Buhari cannot speak for himself.

1 Like

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by ahaika23: 11:14am On Mar 16, 2015
His stack illiteracy is packed with an irritating stench. I wonder how these Yorubas supporting him feel inside watching this video.
Kingspin:
They claim to be more educated yet they want to fellow a non educated man. Then ask me who is edcateted here?

1 Like

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by Kingspin(m): 11:25am On Mar 16, 2015
ahaika23:
His stack illiteracy is packed with an irritating stench. I wonder how these Yorubas supporting him feel inside watching this video.
I didnt know by now that any Abo.ki without WASC can wash the head of people with degree/M.sc etc till this time. Shall we abandon education because of them N0! We know Education too can accommdate senior ignorance esp. when people start thinking using their ears. Even the devil should help some people.

1 Like

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by IYANGBALI: 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
I saw it and it is one of the reasons I decided to vote for him. Changeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tongue

2 Likes

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by freecocoa(f): 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
Wtf? This man should be resting na, he is tired.

Jonathan too is not the right man for the job, if only Nigerians will shock the world and do the right thing, by not voting both of them.
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by major466(m): 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
What a funny video!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy pa Buhari really looked dumb and confused. grin

3 Likes

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by kay1one2(m): 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
Summary: he doesn't know the meaning of inec, the name of his vp and the name of his party apc! shocked cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by babaireti(m): 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
Oh,this Man is Great,he knew they are jesters and he played jest with their intelligence by making them appear foolish,Sai Buhari! KAI Jonadunce

1 Like

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by UncleJudax(m): 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
iluvweed:
grin

I hope this person did not do this for free...?....What a waste of time!

BUHARI 4 PRESIDO!

If it was a waste of time, then the person shouldn't be paid. Kapish?

2 Likes

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by eazysally: 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
Una don come with dis one again!! Make una ask AIT wetin dem see after that documentary and the online polls dem organised, if una want make we vote for jonathan nobe to attack and insult opponent, why una dey lack common sense like dis!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by efilefun(m): 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
shows how deluded the TANoids are, we talking about issues that concerns the federation they bringing up something that is irrelevant i just pray God opens their eyes to see the fact
RickRichards:
Odejoseph.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by biafranqueen: 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
Classic! Lol
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
Abeg make i quick poo poo,i dey come #farting#

1 Like

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by DesChyko: 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
Nice one..
I meant the link o! Not the mudslinging.

Unlike that Mbaka 'promoter' wey go upload link for 62MB video.
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by desmondblaze(m): 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hahahahaha.

Make #2,000 - #5,000 Daily With this Sure Fire Earning Method via Vfl trading, and also get daily 99% Sure Picks for 30 Days,
Visit www.profitsng.com/Vfl.htm for More Details and REAL PROOFS.
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
All the APC goats are quick at picking on PEJ.

Buhari who cannot remember his phone number -GEJ cheesy

Let him produce his certificate. Fraudulent dunderhead

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"We Used To Kill People In PDP" - Orji Uzor Kalu Opens Up (VIDEO) / Commit Adultery, Go Mad, Women From Enugu Ezike Land Be Careful News For You / Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.