Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat (41363 Views)

What Magu Told Buhari On SSS Allegations / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Femi Adesina Mounts Hot Seat On Social Media Over His Latest Comments On Buhari, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by Ilekeh(f): 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
So, is this PDP's new campaign strategy?

1 Like

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
The more reason I will vote for him.

Sai Baba!
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by ikkkkk: 6:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
poiu33:
Bush shiit, if you call something national commission, who cares.. means nothing.

It means a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by Bonie(m): 6:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
PRESS RELEASE BY
PDP INTEGRITY VANGUARD
(Nigerians First, Nigerians Always)

JEGA AND HIS INEC’S INCOMPETENCE FORETOLD

The Independent National Electoral Commission continues to undertake ominous measures indicating an intention to undermine Nigeria’s forthcoming elections.
Abuja, Nigeria March 16, 2015:
The PDP Integrity Vanguard, once again raises an alarm on the demonstrable resolve of Nigeria’s electoral arbiter INEC to unduly disenfranchise Nigerians. Indeed, it is clear that INEC is either crassly incompetent or deliberately undoing the current democratic dispensation.
The latest attempt has manifested itself through the Commission’s introduction of Incident Form into the voter accreditation process as a palliative in a situation where the Smart Card Reader fails to authenticate a prospective voter. Upon filling the Incident Form the voter is ‘accredited’ to vote.
A corollary to the above scenario is that fundamental questions are raised, the following being a few of them:
1. At what point is accreditation deemed to be complete? In other words is a person deemed to have been properly accredited if accreditation is done on the basis of an Incident Form?
2. Does the Card Reader possess the capacity to capture and/or transmit information relating to the use of Incident Form e.g the number of persons accredited by the use of the form vis a vis the total number of accredited persons?
3. Is the Card Reader capable of automatically generating a warrant that will become the basis for issuance of the Incident Form?
4. If the answer to three above is in the negative, how can a nexus be established between the Card Reader and the Incident Form?
The above stated questions are very germane when considering the content of a recent report on the success rate of Card Reader in INEC’S just concluded nationwide mock accreditation. Published in Sunday Vanguard of March 15th, 2015, the Report indicates that Anambra, Bauchi, Ebonyi, Ekiti, Kano, Nasarawa, Niger, Taraba and Kebbi recorded failure rates of 22, 41, 97, 33, 53, 64,62, and 46 percent respectively.
The PDP Integrity Vanguard notes that the above figures are not mere statistics but represent the number of Nigerians who will need to use the Incident Form in their various polling units. Add to this scenario the fact that INEC allows a maximum of only 10 Incident Forms per polling unit and the subterfuge undergirding the process becomes apparent. How does the Commission intend to deal with the pandemonium that will ensue where more than 200 voters require Incident Forms in order to cast their ballot?
Again there is the issue of integrity of the Incident Form itself. Is it classified as a sensitive INEC document possessing thus embedded security features that will distinguish an authentic one from a counterfeit? Our organization insists that if this is not the case, then the entire accreditation process is a premeditated exercise in futility.
The leadership of this organization wants to be on record as saying that all evidence point to the fact that the so- called Incident Form is designed to achieve two fraudulent objectives:
a. To disenfranchise those that INEC wants disenfranchised.
b. To enfranchise others who are legally precluded from voting – all in a rabid attempt to secure victory for the All Progressive Congress.
Therefore, the PDP Integrity Vanguard denounces the use of Incident Form as fraudulent and totally unacceptable.
Equally, apposite is the fact that INEC must live up to its posturing as an ‘unbiased umpire’ by providing answers to critical question relating to the Card Reader. How for instance, are they configured and whose responsibility is it to configure them? Are they susceptible to being preloaded? The latter question is weighty because experts have cautioned that it is possible to bye-pass security gateways using very simple technology.
It is the considered view of the PDP Integrity Vanguard that the move by INEC, first in introducing the Card Reader and now the Incident Form into the Voter accreditation process, is both impracticable and portends doom for the peace and wellbeing of our nation. The confusion that this measure seeks to enact will most certainly leave blood bath, rampage and wanton destruction of lives and property of Nigerians in its wake.
Utilizing this medium, the Organization is hereby calling on the National Assembly to urgently conduct a physical examination on INEC facilities with a view of ascertaining the Commission’s true state readiness for the polls. This is because it is still not clear whether INEC has 360,000 Card Readers - necessary to cover the 180,000 known and identifiable polling units, if the Commission insists on going ahead with its fraudulent plans.
In the final analysis, the PDP Integrity Vanguard restates its commitment to democracy and democratic values. Our cause is to ensure that no Nigerian is unduly disenfranchised while making sure that only the votes that should count end up being counted. The organization rejects in totality the use of Card Readers and Incident Forms and insists that INEC must, in the interest of all that is true, noble and equitable, revert to the updated voter register. To do otherwise will be to cast doubts on its ability to deliver a free and fair election in the same manner as it did in 2011.
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by efilefun(m): 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
Fvck imagine the trash a whole president is spewing.... especially in that first video... Naija don suffer

Revolution:
Buhari's mistakes were superficial and insignificant, also he corrected them in subsequent interviews. Jonathan's mistakes, though, are substantial, significant and damaging.

For example, Buhari's mistakes are better than this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6nqTMrZWE4

what about this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JN4Uuz1ZKg

What about this one? 'If You Steal $20bn Today, America Will Know'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2Xv9olIjI4
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by slap1(m): 6:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
APC mocks PDP, PDP mocks APC. It's clear that both parties cannot deliver this country. I'd rather we stick with the devil we know...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by hola106(m): 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
#ihavedecide#
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by Seun(m): 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
arsetalks:
Nairaland is becoming a disgrace every day. There is another thread on APC advert with obvious quotes from GEJ himself that has been ignored.
It's on the home page, bro: https://www.nairaland.com/2202843/photo-seen-advert-mocking-jonathan It's also linked from the first post.
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by ikkkkk: 6:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
dawood4good:
PDP are good in castigation and character assassination! Buhari is the man of the moments and we have decided nothing can stop us. PVC = Please vote for change. GMB= General March For Buhari. #Noshaking.

I think u just defined APC and mistakenly put PDP. My observation though.
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by konny1(m): 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
[quote author=ochejoseph post=31609171]Will you commit the destiny of 170 million Nigerians into the hands of this Man?

Be the judge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z43zSGm2tjA

Lol in french grin

1 Like

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by akpananiefiok(m): 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
This is very bad

2 Likes

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by adanduka: 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
ochejoseph:
Will you commit the destiny of 170 million Nigerians into the hands of this Man?

Be the judge

Happy viewing
www.twitter.com/ochejoseph

Related: Have You Seen This Advert Mocking Jonathan?

This video, though an exceptional comic relief is an eye opener. shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by Orikinla(m): 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
RickRichards:
Odejoseph.
My fellow nairalanders, I need your likes. The poster below me currently has more likes. If he has more likes than me by the end of the day, my girlfriend will flog me. And her Papa na soldier. Help a brother out by liking this post. God bless you as you click that like button. sad

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by paBuhari(m): 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
ochejoseph:
Will you commit the destiny of 170 million Nigerians into the hands of this Man?

Be the judge

Happy viewing
www.twitter.com/ochejoseph

Related: Have You Seen This Advert Mocking Jonathan?
I wish I was with my cattles in Daura.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
A very creative one from Nyoung Nijirian (GEJ)
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
Chai dis man go disgrace us for international engagements

2 Likes

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by soldierdollar(m): 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
bunmioguns:
Whatever you like do or say

I will still go for Sai BUHARI

Eyaa ... The last struggle of a dying ant
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by juman(m): 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:
Very funny and creative.
OcheJoseph paste the link like this.

Interesting. grin

Nah old baba. grin

Anyway sha enough of pdp.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by juman(m): 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
Revolution:
Buhari's mistakes were superficial and insignificant, also he corrected them in subsequent interviews. Jonathan's mistakes, though, are substantial, significant and damaging.

For example, Buhari's mistakes are better than this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6nqTMrZWE4

what about this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JN4Uuz1ZKg

What about this one? 'If You Steal $20bn Today, America Will Know'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2Xv9olIjI4

But it appears the president speaks well.
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by zionzoe(m): 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
Make I go get d link.................I dey come
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by PointB: 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
hehehehe

funny stuff.

Permit me to borrow from myself:

11. But the people spoke against him saying “Are you not the zealot king who put our fathers in dungeons, beat our children with horse-whips, enslaved our young men in fear and worry, and destroyed our windmills. Surely, you would do worse if given another chance!”

12. Another arose saying, “Is this not our ancient king, Mumu the son of Hari the cattle herder, wherefore did he learn the modern art of statesmanship? Show therefore thy seal of knowledge, that we may know that thou art indeed learned, diligent and able to lead us”

13. Whereupon, Mumu the son of Hari, frail by age, and wrinkled by pain and anger did address the people saying, “Verily, I swear by our laws, my seal of knowledge rests in the chamber of stronghold in the custody of their high scribe! Now let us hasten to make me king that I may defeat e-cow!”

14. But the people continue to murmur saying “He spoke untrue words; he possesses no seal of knowledge. Show us thy seal of knowledge!”

The Tribulation of Jonah the Able son of Locki, Chapter 2: 11 - 14

https://www.nairaland.com/2174898/tribulation-jonah-chapter-one-verses#31228334
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by zionzoe(m): 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by Okaka27(m): 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
ahaika23:
See his face. Empty brain!
what's wrong with u
We both knw he is better dan u nd ur whole family.
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by ken0808: 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
Birds of the same feather flock together...Olodo
bunmioguns:
Whatever you like do or say

I will still go for Sai BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by 400billionman: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
Lmao ...Berry berry funny.
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by Eluwilussit(m): 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
abacrested:
Which way Nigeria?
This is the best an opposition party can offer at this critical time.
Tufiakwa

That's the main issue. APC felt that they can ride on Buhari's back to victory, because of his popularity in the north. Yes, it is a good move but it is not in the best interest of Nigerians. Why didn't they give us Fash, Rochas, Tambuwal, Duke, Amaechi, Ribadu, etc?

It is obviously all about grabbing power from PDP/Jona and not about true change and good governance. Buhari is an old vagabond. A product of quota system. A win for Buhari is a loss to democracy all over the world.
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by alfanio(m): 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
how come we can't see say the words you claim hhe is saying I think trying to score cheap political points on the personality of others, seems rather low. You'ld only make him more popular at the end of the day.
Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by fortunella: 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
This is a desperate and urgent call from the throne of Grace that the brethren in Christ are about to make the greatest error of their lives by selling off their kingly heritage for a mess of pottage called "change". Change into what? Change into what happened to Egypt , Sudan, Lybia, Algeria and Turkey which were once flourishing Christian countries but because the brethren there also sold their souls on the premise of "it does not matter" they became the last set of Christians in those countries! Remember Turkey! It was the beautiful Christian country called Constantinople! Today it is history! The foundation of the planned islamisation of Nigeria was taken in 1989 in Abuja by OIC. Since then they have not looked back! Our Government gave them a contribution of 21 billion dollars then! Wonder then where the funding of boko Haram is coming from? They have painfully now infiltrated one of the biggest denominations in Nigeria and offered one of their best Pastors -a Professor,a Vice presidential Slot! Now a larger community of that denomination now promotes this "change"! They did it in Constantinople ! Remember brethren, that the biggest denomination of Christians in the North - the EYN has been wiped off! All their churches burnt. You may say that it is the North it can't get here! They said the same thing in Sudan, Libya, Algeria and Constantinople! How come the brethren have become so dulled in the Spirit that they no longer are sensitive?
We may be the last Christians in Nigeria if this grave error the brethren is about to commit is not averted! Our Lord Jesus is greatly miffed by our irresponsibility as His Followers! How come we no longer hear Him! The Great shepherd of the Sheep! How come that Christians have forgotten that this country was made ungovernable by these same people and Christians are holding the wrong person responsible? How come? The signs of the eventual Islamization of Nigeria are a wash in the 1999 constitution where Islam, Sharia .

Good people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria are too wise to fall for such illiterates

GEJ till 2019 a Mission accomplished [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by diamondinyang(f): 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
mehn, I watch the interview on startime and I was like......................... Hmmmmm I reserve my comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat by DinoAnnberry(m): 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
I swear, this man look sick and too old to the stomach. And still wants to rule?. Chai. Na wa o.

And some useless idiots are supporting him. Shame on Amechi
Shame on Okorocha
Shame on thief nubu
Shame on Apc

They have all failed nigeria. For seeing the truth and refusing to accept.

For seeing these calamity and still wants to force this on us.

We say No.

Jonathan is not the best candidate nigeria needs, but believe me, Buhari is never a better option.

#Fact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' / Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP / Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.