Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire (4620 Views)

Naira Gain Against The US Dollar: What Will Happen To Greedy Car Dealers? / I Need Hire Purchase Wagon / Urgently Needed: Used 2008-10 Toyota Camry(hire Purchase) For Uber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire by jonnyp(m): 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
Closed
Re: Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire by jonnyp(m): 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
jonnyp:
Good day dealers,pls I need 2008 or 2009 camry for hire purchase,I want to use it for car hire in one of the top america car hire company in the inland and I will also make some deposit..my number is 08030744465
Re: Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire by jonnyp(m): 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
jonnyp:
[/quote][quote author=jonnyp post=31609251]Good day dealers,pls I need 2008 or 2009 camry for hire purchase,I want to use it for car hire in one of the top america car hire company in the inland and I will also make some deposit..my number is 08030744465
Re: Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire by jonnyp(m): 9:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
Any dealer
Re: Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire by jonnyp(m): 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
Any Dealer to help.......
Re: Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire by ejembi28(m): 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
Dont mind the dealers they never like helping people wit hired purchase mean while their cars will be on stand for more than 2yrs which is even more than d time you re to pay the hire purchase

7 Likes

Re: Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire by jonnyp(m): 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
My will not even be up to 2years,if is nigeria use atleast 1year or less and tokunbo 1year seven months........

1 Like

Re: Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire by USAutoBuy(m): 10:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
ejembi28:
Dont mind the dealers they never like helping people wit hired purchase mean while their cars will be on stand for more than 2yrs which is even more than d time you re to pay the hire purchase

There are 2 sides to every story. As a dealer, i will rather keep my car on stand for as long as it takes than give out on hire purchase. At least, i can get my money when ready to sell.

If you give someone a car now, their immediate problem of mobility/business is resolved. You the dealer then becomes a 2nd priority. They pay you when they can. You have to be chasing them all over the place.

Take my case for instance, gave a car to a long time friend (25yrs) on hire purchase about 3yrs ago for N600k. he has only paid N140k since then. He no longer talks to me or contact me.

Do you really think that i want to find out if anyone else will not do the same? That is someone i have known for 25yrs. How about the ones i don't?

Walk a mile in my shoe, then you can blame me if you like

11 Likes

Re: Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire by adook1: 1:25am On Mar 16, 2015
call email directimportafrica@gmail.com,they can help

1 Like

Re: Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire by jonnyp(m): 8:36am On Mar 16, 2015
adook1:
call email directimportafrica@gmail.com,they can help
do u have their phone number
Re: Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire by jonnyp(m): 8:39am On Mar 16, 2015
USAutoBuy:

There are 2 sides to every story. As a dealer, i will rather keep my car on stand for as long as it takes than give out on hire purchase. At least, i can get my money when ready to sell.

If you give someone a car now, their immediate problem of mobility/business is resolved. You the dealer then becomes a 2nd priority. They pay you when they can. You have to be chasing them all over the place.

Take my case for instance, gave a car to a long time friend (25yrs) on hire purchase about 3yrs ago for N600k. he has only paid N140k since then. He no longer talks to me or contact me.

Do you really think that i want to find out if anyone else will not do the same? That is someone i have known for 25yrs. How about the ones i don't?

Walk a mile in my shoe, then you can blame me if you like
but sir for the fact that mr A dispoint u does not mean mr B is same....
Re: Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire by ejembi28(m): 10:07am On Mar 16, 2015
U might be right , cos you re taking from past experience, i know every business man want to be on the safer side, bt there re still people out there that can still delivered, wit valuable collateral to sustain the deal.thks
Re: Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire by USAutoBuy(m): 11:06am On Mar 16, 2015
Point well taken. We are all products of our experience. That is just one case. Between Man and God, as i am typing today, i have almost N4.5m out there that i have no hope of collecting in these types of things. Padi Padi things.

Will your point save me from my Bank? What's the point of doing something that does not work for you?

Everyone will be quick to point out how some people in Nigeria are making it in life more than people overseas but how do we explain all these 419 things that happen cos you trust and you want to help?

As of 3 years ago, there are lots of factories i could have set up and be reaping profits and might have be enough for me to partially retire home. Or even just turning the money around buying and selling cars. No matter what, i will collect my money in bulk when i sell no matter how long. Worst case, i can decide to sell at cost and forgo profit.

When someone decide to pay only N140k out of N600k, haven't i lost my investment? I could have sold the same car distress sale for like N500k and collect my money. Worst case, he will be upset and will not talk to me again. But i have N500k in my pocket.

Now i lost N460k and he hasn't spoken to me since then. Lookout for yourself before others. undecided

Everyone has a story. People here are not just wicked and heartless.

3 Likes

Re: Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire by jonnyp(m): 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
Any dealer or somebody that will help purchase the car nigeria use or tokunbo on hire purchase.......
Re: Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire by jonnyp(m): 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
jonnyp:
Any dealer or somebody that will help purchase the car nigeria use or tokunbo on hire purchase.......
Re: Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire by jonnyp(m): 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
[quote author=jonnyp post=31669971][/quote]
Re: Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire by jonnyp(m): 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
Re: Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire by jonnyp(m): 8:33am On Mar 17, 2015
jonnyp:
Re: Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire by ejembi28(m): 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
@USAUTOBUY.I totally agree wit you my brother , i wont said it is wickness,betrayed of trust has done more harm in almost all business environment to the extend that many had vow not to venture into some business again, because the purpose of every business is to maximize profit nt lost.thks

1 Like

Re: Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire by jonnyp(m): 5:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
@ USAUTOBUY u are right on point...........but I still need help ooh cause am not like that..
Re: Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire by polarman(m): 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
JonnyP, i am working on something but I can also link you up. If you go to Cheki website, you would see a link for car loan, try filling it and see what comes out of it. I understand the feeling/fears of USAutobuy. This is always what happens, the bad people spoil market before the good ones come.

Try the Checki thing and see. I just started today and i already got two messages from them (although without the quotes yet).

I have been following this thread because i am also interested. Wishing us luck on our journey.
Re: Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire by jonnyp(m): 10:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
@polarman thanks bro,something just came to my mind today and decide to open the site and register...still waiting for their reply.
Re: Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire by jonnyp(m): 8:30am On Mar 18, 2015
Re: Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire by jonnyp(m): 11:27am On Mar 18, 2015
jonnyp:
Re: Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire by jonnyp(m): 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dealers in the house am waiting ooh...make una help..
Re: Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire by jonnyp(m): 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
jonnyp:
Re: Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire by jonnyp(m): 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=jonnyp post=31786542][/quote] stil waiting
Re: Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire by jonnyp(m): 8:16am On Mar 21, 2015
jonnyp:
stil waiting
Re: Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire by jonnyp(m): 1:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire by jonnyp(m): 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
jonnyp:
Re: Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire by jonnyp(m): 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
Pls dealer and individual respond need your help......
Re: Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire by jonnyp(m): 9:10am On Mar 23, 2015
jonnyp:
Pls dealer and individual respond need your help......

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Inverter Complete Package Price!!!! / »»» Neat Infiniti G35 05 @ N1.39M Negotiable ««« / 1996 P-reg Toyota Starlet. How Much Does It Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.