Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria (17153 Views)

Rehabilitation Work Commences At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport In Abuja. See Photos / NAF Jet Crashes At Yola Airport / @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by Ishilove: 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
The sights and sounds of Yola airport. grin

If we are to look on the bright side, the people can relax and wait for their flight in the cool ambience of natural, fresh air, while the sand serves as a sort of connection to Mother Earth. Lol

source:http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/pictured-roofless-main-terminal-of-yola-airport-in-nigeria/

I wonder what is taking the government so long to effect repairs

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by deejayterabyte(m): 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
Transformation Agenda! cheesy Fresh Air everywhere tongue

Nonsense! grin grin cheesy cheesy

SAI BUHARI jo

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by Oyindamola4live(f): 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
God will us in this country.
Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by kay29000(m): 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2015

17 Likes

Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
Transformation agenda......transformation agenda.

(As we all know...the wind was sent by APC....who used their superpowered sword Minjrin to fathom a wind of great power that blew off the roof of the airport...hang on! grin)

On a more serious note.....airports in Nigeria need to be run as serious commercial enterprises....and not as government business.(That is how all them nice airports abroad like Heathrow and Schipol are run)

Infact....the way we run govt business in this country since independence.....leaves much to be desired. Don't people care enough?

Anyway....(on to more serious matters)

I hereby bestow upon thee....feedephi...the sword Malanion....with it thou shalt be able to counter the dread sword Minjrin. Wield this sword...minion...in truth and in deed, without malice and rancor. Wield this sword...the ancient and true and powerful sword forged in the Valley of Vadorah. Go....and may the force be with you!grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
Na waya...... cool
Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by Blackchampion(m): 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
I no wan comment
Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by Zi: 2:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
This news plus the woman whose left breast was cut off makes me ask: Is Nigeria still redeemable?

For a start, Pls can any NGO come up with the gospel of "The ills of Jungle Justice".

Nna mehnnnn!

6 Likes

Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by ManMountain(m): 2:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
lolzzz... I love the tweets.
Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by Mistermamus(m): 2:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
hmmmmm weird tho
Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
transformation grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by GeneralBosco: 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
Just as some hypocritical PDP slaves would say there is "positive" and "negative" change, I might as well say there is positive and negative transformation grin grin

Mama Eneji carry go!! grin

5 Likes

Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by hensben(m): 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
Really GEJ is transforming nigeria..all hail fedora hat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by alaoeri: 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
Where is that man called Rossike? He should come & defend this asap? undecided
GEJ & his cabinets are really working cheesy, trust saTANist to desert this thread, March 28 loading.

2 Likes

Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
GEJ is fvcking[s][/s] working

1 Like

Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by Divineluv14(f): 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
Nigeria
Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by Pavore9: 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
Is this an airport or motor park?

3 Likes

Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
PDP

Is

Working

From

Behind...

Saibuhari... cool

4 Likes

Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
Cheap propaganda. I don't know if it's hidden behind the pix or its only visible to the APChit eyes buh all I see are a group of people relaxing under a dongoyaro tree, a drink spot and an official checking passengers. OP Where is the roofing frame without a roof? If you say a structure is roofless, it's only appropriate to show us relevant pics and not make urself cheaper than kulikuli

6 Likes

Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by sammyj: 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
Transformation Agenda Things oooooo !!!! Tanist were thou !!! grin grin
Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by Kingsimmer(m): 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
,.. oga jona
u get 10 private jets

and ur wife built a prison estate...

is DAT place not a beach?

1 Like

Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
I trust Osita Chidoka, the dude ain't got no time for unproductive ventures. if una like show the pix for old Trafford or trafalgar square, na so the tin go be. There are better places to put money in these hard times.
Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
Lol...the worst thing be say na oyibo girl snap the pinshurs upload am for twitter dey laugh una grin

1 Like

Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by MaconAwire(m): 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
Naija my country...
d pri sch wey i go 4 okrika fine pass this place...
Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
Gej built a new airport in Yola under Oduah as minister but wind blew up the roof the contractor is from the Adamawa State, he should be forced byy the ministry of Aviation to redo the work in more better form.

NB it's not GEJ's fault blame the bad work on bad contractor.

1 Like

Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by drix128: 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
If you still wondering why PVC collection in the North has been so high, well is your answer...

The people need change joO!

1 Like

Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by Hardetayour: 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
I was there at the end of November last year when I left NYSC camp. Every thing we were supposed to do was don outside inside a shed-like building. Then when ur flight is ready, all the passengers would be taken to the tarmac by a bus and from there u'll queue to enter the plane. It was so sad.
Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by iamarvye(m): 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
And still some peeps will kip shouting transformation agenda......
Transformation indeed SMH for Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Government Approves Guns For Airport Security Officers / Trailer Rams Into Shops In Auchi, Five Feared Dead / Lagos Airport Staff Protest Salary Non-Payment, Seize Passengers' Luggage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.